Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,087 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (33384 Views)

Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term / Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by immortalcrown(m): 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
adekolaelect:
don't take it personal calm down . You were told to go school yet you no go,it was mention in my response that Tinubu endorsing Sanwolu is his personal preferred candidate while you and I too can endorse any one we like which may not translate to reality .Now I can't blame you for lack of understanding bcs hatred will always make you see negative side of all things.
You claim I have a headache with the endorsement. Prove the claim.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Nigerialabalaba: 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
congrats to sanwo Olu sanwoEko

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Xhuntra: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
May God continue to bless Tinubu, our incoming president

If there's no problem with you about tinubu being a second husband to your m*m, then we are good to go. Agree?
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by immortalcrown(m): 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
bennybuhari:
grin grin seems you are the stupid person here..except you don't know anything about Lagos politics
If you are not the stupid one, explain the essence of the endorsement and tell me if Tinubu must endorse a candidate before voters can vote for the candidate.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Treasure17(m): 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
The political godfatherism at it again. It's the opposition party in Lagos I blame. If PDP is serious, they should have given APC a run for their money.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ahmed0336:
grin
A particular zone will be angry and pissed this night grin

But that's politics, Ambode will be like ah ah kilode cry
Is sanwo-olu a commodity that needs endorsement to sell?Why not allow his achievements speak for him through the ballot process instead of using oluomo thugs to unleash mayhem during election?
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by NGpatriot: 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
immortalcrown:
Approves?

As the God Almighty?

I thought the approval is by voters through casting of votes.

Can't voters choose without his approval?

Does winning depend on votes or on his approval?

These questions are plain. No tribal or hate speech in any of these questions. But fools are using sentiment to misinterpret the questions as hatred.

Does it really matter who Tinubu approves or endorse?

Will Tinubu's candidate and endorsement walk inside the polling station with you or force you to fix your thumb on Tinubu's candidate or your own preferred candidate?

Nigeria is full of clueless and unenlightened electorates.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by immortalcrown(m): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
NGpatriot:
Does it really matter who Tinubu approves or endorse? Will Tinubu's candidate and endorsement walk inside the polling station with you or force you to fix your thumb on Tinubu's candidate or your own preferred candidate? Nigeria is full of clueless and unenlightened electorates.
We are saying the same thing.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Letshegostaff: 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
Sanwo Olu has been doing fine.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by toujurs: 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
May God continue to bless Tinubu, our incoming president
Oga you are lost.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Michelle70(m): 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
nairavsdollars:
voters see this one talking as if he is living in Mars
voters are the ones who decide
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
Tinubu will endorse him cos em dey pay returns wella
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Stanweezy(m): 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
Him no get choice bkus him to get ambition to run for president
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Advancedman(m): 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by gasparpisciotta: 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by almarthins(m): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Birminghamvirgo(m): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
Well deserved wink
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by toujurs: 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ahmed0336:
grin
A particular zone will be angry and pissed this night grin

But that's politics, Ambode will be like ah ah kilode cry
You just sounded comfortable in slavery
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by gasparpisciotta: 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
NGpatriot:
grin grin grin

That smile that showed the deal had been sealed

Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by BigBashiru: 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by tillaman(m): 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
Sanwo Eko
Sanwo Toll gate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by chatinent: 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
Surprising how old cargos still have a say.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Michelle70(m): 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
This is Nigeria

Where there's a winner before election.

Your vote isn't necessary.
so why do they buy ur votes?

Nigerian youths feel defeated, thats our problem

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/breaking-tinubu-approves-second-term-for-sanwo-olu/
"he focused on his job as governor and allowed political leaders who ensured his emergence to run the political affairs of the state." You garrit?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by lalastimlala: 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
Who the hell is Tinubu to endorse anybody. Nigerians will suffer under this man's leadership. He's just wasting his time and money. He can never be president.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Adeoye11(m): 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
immortalcrown:
Approves?

As the God Almighty?

These questions are plain. No tribal or hate speech in any of these questions. But fools are using sentiment to misinterpret the questions as hatred.

Exactly my mind, He said and I quote" I can assure you he is coming back" so this man is the new pilgrimage Nigerians are queing for...
Wait I wants to ask something how much has Tinubu saved to warrant his going ND coming down all over Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by SunMusk(m): 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
When is endorsement approve?? I think u re d one using Tribe and sentiment. Let face it, which state has try like Lagos in Nigeria!? And Tinubu hand is inside. I'm not from Lagos, but if person try, at least no blame am. I'm not from Lagos and nd not supporting any party quote author=immortalcrown post=111209316]Approves?

As the God Almighty?

These questions are plain. No tribal or hate speech in any of these questions. But fools are using sentiment to misinterpret the questions as hatred.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Ingredient88(m): 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/breaking-tinubu-approves-second-term-for-sanwo-olu/
We move, you have paid your due well, and loyal to the core.... You deserve the second time.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
It is finished. Sanwolu has won already.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Giffted(m): 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
total rubbish

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Adeoye11(m): 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

That smile that showed the deal had been sealed
Only the wise will know what these pictures mean.
May I never be the person they are waving to downstairs...
I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Primary School Teacher, Others Forfeit ₦120m, Cars To Nigerian Government / Boko Haram Members Killed By Troops During Raid In Sambisa Forest.Graphic Photos / Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.