Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. (2728 Views)

Palm Credit Asking For Card Pin / I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu / $4800 Sent To Me By My Brother Has Been Hijacked By Nigeria Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by Kellibae(f): 10:38am On Mar 21, 2022
Please i need advice..for those of u into online stuff ..please how does this affiliate market stuff work?
My brother recently asking me for 50k that he want to start affiliate marketing and the person who wants to coach him is demanding for 50k.

I have heard abt affilliate marketing before..now my question is..does it really worth it?
To me i dnt trust all these online things some ofthem are scam while some will promise u heaven and earth when u start..only for u to get disappointed.
I have told him to ignore those online things and look for other means but he wont listen

Pls i need advice 50k is too much to waste this period

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by EASYGURU(m): 11:06am On Mar 21, 2022
Please do not pay 50k for affiliate marketing. You don't need to pay money to learn affiliate marketing.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by Melovar: 11:20am On Mar 21, 2022
I don't know why people are willing to pay so much for something you can learn for free. Has he heard about google or YouTube?

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by MAGG0T(m): 11:41am On Mar 21, 2022
shocked

Your brother is a born criminal and should thrown into a hot lava
Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by Bluezy13(m): 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
MAGG0T:
shocked

His brother might be ignorant as well.
Don't conclude easily and don't make him to suspect his brother baselessly.

Be diplomatic in your approach as this is family in question.

11 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by jimmyolasun: 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
Why not purchase it for your brother at the rate of 5k on nairaland black market. Just chill for front page you go see person wey dey market am cheap

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by Kellibae(f): 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
EASYGURU:
Please do not pay 50k for affiliate marketing. You don't need to pay money to learn affiliate marketing.

shocked really , why do u say so
Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by Kellibae(f): 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
jimmyolasun:
Why not purchase it for your brother at the rate of 5k on nairaland black market. Just chill for front page you go see person wey dey market am cheap

Where exactly
Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by Kellibae(f): 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
MAGG0T:
shocked

Pls dnt say that i dnt think he is..
May be the guy want to defraud him
Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by Kellibae(f): 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
Bluezy13:

His brother might be ignorant as well.
Don't conclude easily and don't make him to suspect his brother baselessly.

Be diplomatic in your approach as this is family in question.

Exaclty what im thinking

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by zedegit: 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kellibae:
Please i need advice..for those of u into online stuff ..please how does this affiliate market stuff work?
My brother recently asking me for 50k that he want to start affiliate marketing and the person who wants to coach him is demanding for 50k.

I have heard abt affilliate marketing before..now my question is..does it really worth it?
To me i dnt trust all these online things some ofthem are scam while some will promise u heaven and earth when u start..only for u to get disappointed.
I have told him to ignore those online things and look for other means but he wont listen

Of course the person that wants to teach the nonsense is hoping to cash out from your brother.

If it really pays do you think he would demand 50k?

That guy is a fraud. Request to meet the mumu in person. Let him give cogent evidence of his earnings from affiliate marketing. Not people paying him to teach them o.

The real thing. The affiliate company paying him. It's either him or your brother wants to scam you.

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by Abilistic(m): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kellibae:

Exaclty what im thinking

Let him first learn on his own instead of paying that amount, then he can use that 50k in setting up his affiliate campaign. YouTube is a good start or he can look to download some premium courses online

Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by Kellibae(f): 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
Abilistic:

Let him first learn on his own instead of paying that amount, then he can use that 50k in setting up his affiliate campaign. YouTube is a good start or he can look to download some premium courses online

Ok thank u so much
Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by Kellibae(f): 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
zedegit:

Of course the person that wants to teach the nonsense is hoping to cash out from your brother.

If it really pays do you think he would demand 50k?

That guy is a fraud. Request to meet the mumu in person. Let him give cogent evidence of his earnings from affiliate marketing. Not people paying him to teach them o.

The real thing. The affiliate company paying him. It's either him or your brother wants to scam you.

Thanks much
Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by EASYGURU(m): 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kellibae:

shocked really , why do u say so

Because I've earned close to 8k dollars on affiliate marketing without paying any useless money to anyone. Without reading any book or speaking big big English full of lies.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by Hunry: 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kellibae:

I believe your brother wants to join http://expertnaira.com

Affiliate marketing works.

Paying is not the issue, taking action is the Koko.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by Kellibae(f): 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hunry:

I believe your brother wants to join www.expertnaira.com

Affiliate marketing works.

Paying is not the issue, taking action is the Koko.

Nop opening
Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by Kellibae(f): 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
EASYGURU:

Because I've earned close to 8k dollars on affiliate marketing without paying any useless money to anyone. Without reading any book or speaking big big English full of lies.
Wow pls hw didu do it..
Maybe u cn help him
Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by Hunry: 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kellibae:

Nop opening

Try again or Google the url
Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by EASYGURU(m): 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kellibae:

Wow pls hw didu do it..
Maybe u cn help him

Attached is a screenshot of what I've made from affiliate marketing. I was able to achieve this by providing value. It's as simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by Eldeedon(m): 11:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
EASYGURU:

Attached is a screenshot of what I've made from affiliate marketing. I was able to achieve this by providing value. It's as simple as that.

Please can you share more light on this!! I have actually pay alot to learn this stuff! But nothing to show for it.. most of all these guys are after the money..
Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by Kellibae(f): 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
EASYGURU:

Pls wheredo u base..and have u coach anyone?
Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by EASYGURU(m): 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kellibae:

Pls wheredo u base..and have u coach anyone?

Lagos and yes i have coached sm1 before now and presently for free.
Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by EASYGURU(m): 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
Eldeedon:

Please can you share more light on this!! I have actually pay alot to learn this stuff! But nothing to show for it.. most of all these guys are after the money..

More light in what way exactly. ??
Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by cyndyuc(f): 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
Your brother is not a scammer. I paid to register on an affiliate platform. It is not free. Moreso, my guess is that he needs the money for comprehensive training which is also not free.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by Kellibae(f): 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
EASYGURU:

Lagos and yes i have coached sm1 before now and presently for free.

Oh my brother is not in lagos

But how are the people u coached doing

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by Eldeedon(m): 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
EASYGURU:

More light in what way exactly. ??

I mean more details on how you are doing it.. please can I have your WhatsApp contact? Mine is on my signature, you can just give me a hi on WhatsApp, or just drop your own number I will call you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Viable Is Cocoa Biz / Micro Job Sites - Get Paid To Do Simple Jobs/tasks Online Free! / Advice Needed In Managing Illiterate Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.