Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Security: Kaduna Government Declares Curfew In 2 LGAs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security: Kaduna Government Declares Curfew In 2 LGAs (7896 Views)

INEC Suspends Collation In Obingwa LGA, Abia & 2 LGAs In Enugu / Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each / Atiku Floors Tinubu Inside Kaduna Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security: Kaduna Government Declares Curfew In 2 LGAs by etokhana: 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
KDSG declares 24-hour curfew in Jema’a and Kaura LGAs

Following advice from security agencies, the Kaduna State Government has declared a 24-hour curfew in Jema’a and Kaura local government areas with immediate effect.

This is to assist the security agencies to stabilize the situation, save lives and property and enable the restoration of law and order in these areas.

Security agencies have full authorization to enforce the curfew. Government appeals to all residents of Jema’a and Kaura local government areas to cooperate with the security agencies in the urgent task of restoring peace and upholding law and order.

Government condemns the violence and all acts of lawlessness that have occurred in the area.

Further updates will be issued as necessary.

Samuel Aruwan
Commissioner, Internal Security and Home Affairs
21st March 2022
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=278944904388944&id=100068203105596

Re: Security: Kaduna Government Declares Curfew In 2 LGAs by qekng40(f): 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
I don't like anything about Hell- Rufai.

I just pity Kaduna residents.

I wish you all to be safe.

Nigeria is burning

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security: Kaduna Government Declares Curfew In 2 LGAs by Richardonald(m): 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
Someone should tell me why Abuja- kaduna is a deadly zone, I mean no go area. Why from Benin to enugu has almost 60 checkpoint...is slaughtering of humans in hisbah book code 204grin

Is like Nigeria is gradually turning to Afghanistan.. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security: Kaduna Government Declares Curfew In 2 LGAs by AntiBeEmCe(m): 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
Another useless curfew. It's like the terrorists operate better with hEl-rufai’s curfews

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security: Kaduna Government Declares Curfew In 2 LGAs by Rastaramsey(m): 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
Tell your members to stop the killings abeg.....
It is just too much..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security: Kaduna Government Declares Curfew In 2 LGAs by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
Alright
Re: Security: Kaduna Government Declares Curfew In 2 LGAs by Spectrumfroze: 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
Re: Security: Kaduna Government Declares Curfew In 2 LGAs by LaSenior: 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
wink
Re: Security: Kaduna Government Declares Curfew In 2 LGAs by Femiwilli: 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
That dwarf of a Gov is the one behind the killing of christians

Afterall he is the Boko Haram commander

2 Likes

Re: Security: Kaduna Government Declares Curfew In 2 LGAs by nedubrazil111(m): 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
curfew no go solve the problem
Re: Security: Kaduna Government Declares Curfew In 2 LGAs by inoki247: 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
You people no off Network again undecided undecided

I think say offing of Network dey help security nd also e dey kill bandit...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security: Kaduna Government Declares Curfew In 2 LGAs by F4ku: 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
I'm yet to see Arewa group condem these atrocious acts..

2 Likes

Re: Security: Kaduna Government Declares Curfew In 2 LGAs by tillaman(m): 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kaduna has been making headlines for terrible things no thanks to El Rufai

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security: Kaduna Government Declares Curfew In 2 LGAs by tutudesz: 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
People of Southern Kaduna should arme themselves O! Because they are at war with other ethnic groups in kaduna undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security: Kaduna Government Declares Curfew In 2 LGAs by TooMuchStuff: 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
Religious killings have always been on Kaduna to do

Why would Kafanchan have a Fulani Muslim Emir as traditional head in a 100% Christian community of non HausafulaniKanuri ?

Of all the Ahmadu Bello impositions across the North, Kafanchan stands out

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security: Kaduna Government Declares Curfew In 2 LGAs by lukuboi(m): 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
�� AFTER SEVERAL TRIAL AND ERRORS
I finally found a legitimate way of making 250k monthly online with Affiliate Marketing

I have decided to put up a step-by-step training to teach you everything about this business model

All you have to do is click the link below to have instant access
��
https:///AbdulAffiliate
Re: Security: Kaduna Government Declares Curfew In 2 LGAs by tayo4ng(m): 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
This is long overdue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security: Kaduna Government Declares Curfew In 2 LGAs by Judolisco(m): 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
Elrufai that blamed good luck Jonathan so much in the aspect of security has scored zero percent himself.... Dis life ehn sometimes its better to jst keep quiet... In his watch over a thousand kids were abducted... Children oh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security: Kaduna Government Declares Curfew In 2 LGAs by Croccityboi123(m): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hell rufai!!!!

We know ur tactics.
This bastard always place curfew after any attack by Fulani to avoid retaliation.

But God pass you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security: Kaduna Government Declares Curfew In 2 LGAs by seunayantokun(m): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
Saddening that elrufai hasn't been OK with the blood and land of southern kaduna he and his people have so far collected.
Meaningless curfews during which you go kill them in their houses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security: Kaduna Government Declares Curfew In 2 LGAs by chiedu7: 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
seunayantokun:
Saddening that elrufai hasn't been OK with the blood and land of southern kaduna he and his people have so far collected.
Meaningless curfews during which you go kill them in their houses.
The curfew is there to stop retaliation
Croccityboi123:
Hell rufai!!!!

We know ur tactics.
This bastard always place curfew after any attack by Fulani to avoid retaliation.

But God pass you.

I agree with you.
Femiwilli:
That dwarf of a Gov is the one behind the killing of christians

Afterall he is the Boko Haram commander

This confirms what I have always suspected,
and explains why they are murdering people in south kaduna with impunity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security: Kaduna Government Declares Curfew In 2 LGAs by salem1996: 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
E bloody for here oooo. Yesterday was very bad here. We will survive this. Is just three minutes drive away from my school embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security: Kaduna Government Declares Curfew In 2 LGAs by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
sad
There has being several killings of students.

And blockage of major roads but the government did nothing.
Until this one of last nyt.

The government is liable for the death of this people. But no one can hold them liable.

Their payback is closer than they expected.

People burnt in their home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security: Kaduna Government Declares Curfew In 2 LGAs by PROPEACE: 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
Croccityboi123:
Hell rufai!!!!

We know ur tactics.

But God pass you.
Don't be surprised if under the curfew, the fulanis attack and kill law abiding citizens.
Re: Security: Kaduna Government Declares Curfew In 2 LGAs by Parachoko: 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
salem1996:
E bloody for here oooo. Yesterday was very bad here. We will survive this. Is just three minutes drive away from my school embarassed
The wealthy people from Southern Kaduna needs to start funding and arming their people with Assault Rifles

This madness is getting out of hand

On what basis are the fulanis attacking people over there please? I will love to know.
Re: Security: Kaduna Government Declares Curfew In 2 LGAs by Parachoko: 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
OrdinaryNigeria:
sad
There has being several killings of students.

And blockage of major roads but the government did nothing.
Until this one of last nyt.

The government is liable for the death of this people. But no one can hold them liable.

Their payback is closer than they expected.

People burnt in their home.
Why are people like you quiet? Why have you not been talking about it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide / Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu / Nigeria Spends N14,000 Daily To Feed Each Prisoner- Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.