Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,080 members, 7,863,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC (23033 Views)

Lagos 2023: Jandor And Funke Akindele's Campaign In Badagry LG (Pictures) / Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) / 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC by Adetayo1978(m): 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
Lagos is APC just as APC is Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC by sokera: 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
Quantumheight:

You rather continue with a killer party and a fraudulent party that has plunged millions of Nigerians and lagosian into poverty and insecurities
Shame on you if you are not yoruba and you are living in Lagos state

3 Likes

Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC by maestroferddi: 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
seunmsg:

Fresh air is more needed in Enugu, Abia, Delta, Benue, and Taraba states. Lagos is doing very well and real Lagosians are happy with the political leadership of the state.
Who are the "Lagos"?

You and your fellow Tinubu urchins selling your patrimony by receiving little hand-outs or the generality of Nigerians of sundry ethnicities contributing their quota to keep Lagos afloat?

It appears you do not go round Lagos to see the decay and massive neglect happening all over the place?

Minus Lekki and VI and possibly Ikeja, Lagos is an eye sore.

Minus the massive corruption championed by the Oga Nla Landlord, Lagos should be competing with the likes of Johannesburg and some European capaitals and not the middling status it has presently.

I laugh when people like you make noise with the assertion that Lagos is thriving/prospering.

I daresay that in the context of what Nigeria has invested in Lagos, the state is a huge disappointment.

Which satelite city has Lagos spurned?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC by simpleseyi: 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
Please give us his educational qualification. A F9 Parallel like Ade de Dancer of Osun will never be allowed near Lagos treasury.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC by danot1030: 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
Lanretoye:
21m for form and still lose.

Customers in his supermarket outlets we pay for it.
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC by maestroferddi: 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
seunmsg:

Oops! Ambode is no longer a foreigner from Ondo state? Really? What a time to be alive. I can bet if Tinubu decamps to PDP today, he will become a real Lagosian in your sight and no longer an usurper from Iragbiji. You jokers really write yourself grin grin grin
Tinubu will never be welcome to PDP...

PDP are no saints but Tinubu, I feel like nauseating.
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC by danot1030: 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
bennybuhari:
grin ;DThe same way you said Seyi Makinde will lose in 2019

You also said Sanwolu will lose then
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC by danot1030: 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YORUBA MUSLIMS WILL VOTE FOR HIM

Kid still feeding on plastic bottle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC by sirtuler(m): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
PDP problem in lagos is that they don't have condidates.. most of their candidates are APC after PDP will be crying foul that the guy works for APC..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC by wonlasewonimi: 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
Who set these prices? 21m for a fecking form?
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC by everythinggirly(f): 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
21 million?
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC by Osilama1: 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
maestroferddi:
Ogbeni, you are a Yoruba Muslim or are you not?

You people are the problem in the quest for Yoruba harmony with the rest of the South especially the Igbos.

You like pandering to the Fulani oligarchy in a bid to be seen as bona fide Muslims but yet you know the rest...
but Ipob pigs ll still vote Atiku a fulani come 2023 when tinubu is contesting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC by Franklerry: 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
Another jimi agbaje in making,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC by Gkay1(m): 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
Orangeburger:

Has*
Thanks
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC by treatise: 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
bennybuhari:
Interesting times ahead. Little wonder they quickly endorsed Sanwo-Olu

Tinubu prefers this Muslim jandor but for contingent reasons
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC by Spandau: 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
seunmsg:

Oops! Ambode is no longer a foreigner from Ondo state? Really? What a time to be alive. I can bet if Tinubu decamps to PDP today, he will become a real Lagosian in your sight and no longer an usurper from Iragbiji. You jokers really write yourself grin grin grin

Every Lagos indigene who knows his onions know that Tinubu is not from Lagos. Amuda is from Ìrágbìjí. Laugh all you want
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC by Btruth: 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
Olayetan:

If ambode should defect to PDP, 2023 election will be very competitive and tough for APC.
he won't..... knowing that he still stand a good chance in future been in a APC
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC by jaxxy(m): 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
Quantumheight:

You rather continue with a killer party and a fraudulent party that has plunged millions of Nigerians and lagosian into poverty and insecurities

Yes than allow new set of rogues who will do worse.

That's why I said if u are incompetent and corrupt don't bother picking form.
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC by knowhowk: 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
When Jagaban still dey alive..Oga Go use Ur money take care of the Less Privileges ooo..Lagos na Jagaban Property .. Lagosians are not ready to Change their owner ..Votes Has not started Counting ..Go wait ..
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC by knowhowk: 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
Btruth:
he won't..... knowing that he still stand a good chance in future been in a APC
To become President Abi Senator Abi...Keep Dreaming for him.... Jagaban don Abandon am till when we have True Democracy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC by princemartinsG(m): 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
It will help your destiny more to know that the Yorubas whether muslim or christian takes themselves as same.
Yorubas are so tolerant that i am a Muslim and my wife is a Christian and her ways and manner made me love Christianity to such a ooint where i got to understand that for me to know God more even as a muslim i must ferociously comsume and learn the Holy Bible

This is how finesse the Yorubas are and it differentiates them from other tribes with no culture of such tolerance

Christianity or Islam is not even potent enough to divide or bring segregation amongst Yorubas

This trait is what is lacking amongst tribes who sees themselves different because of religion or some frivolous considerations

OBALOLA55:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
This man is a mumu man........how can you say APC is gone in a party TINUBU the god of YORUBA is the national leader¿?

This is a slap on TINUBU, how will he take his 10% security votes?
What of Lekki toll gate task
What of his assets , contracts , and entitlements as a past Governor of Lagos State??

Any day LAGOS STATE turns to a PDP state, then I will know TINUBU is not Corrupt , transparent and truthful....
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC by bonnyhope: 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
seunmsg:

Fresh air is more needed in Enugu, Abia, Delta, Benue, and Taraba states. Lagos is doing very well and real Lagosians are happy with the political leadership of the state.

I know you people

Suffering, Begging and smiling
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC by olatuns2017: 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/lagos-2023-jandor-picks-pdp-nomination-form-says-apcs-reign-nearing-its-end/

As usual

PDP is regular customer in Lagos

Even in his wards,he will lose

I can bet #1m on it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC by VULCAN(m): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
Shameless Liar.

Show me evidence of any Major Yoruba Muslim leader condemning him.

Mtscheww
seunmsg:

MURIC is a political aberration that is only popular on social and mainstream media. The group is extremely unpopular in the SW and doesn’t represent the view of over 99% of SW Muslims.
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC by stacyadams: 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
maestroferddi:
Who are the "Lagos"?

You and your fellow Tinubu urchins selling your patrimony by receiving little hand-outs or the generality of Nigerians of sundry ethnicities contributing their quota to keep Lagos afloat?

It appears you do not go round Lagos to see the decay and massive neglect happening all over the place?

Minus Lekki and VI and possibly Ikeja, Lagos is an eye sore.

Minus the massive corruption championed by the Oga Nla Landlord, Lagos should be competing with the likes of Johannesburg and some European capaitals and not the middling status it has presently.

I laugh when people like you make noise with the assertion that Lagos is thriving/prospering.

I daresay that in the context of what Nigeria has invested in Lagos, the state is a huge disappointment.

Which satelite city has Lagos spurned?

Don't waste ur data on those lost souls
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC by Jostoman: 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
bennybuhari:
Interesting times ahead. Little wonder they quickly endorsed Sanwo-Olu
jandon is really giving Jagaban and his Lagos APC a sleepless night.
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC by Jostoman: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
OBALOLA55:
even Christian will also vote for him.
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC by Jostoman: 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
seunmsg:

You Igbos really need to stop this Yoruba Muslim nonsense. It’s stale and pointless.

Lagosians voted massively for Sanwoolu in 2019 and will do the same in 2023. Jandor or whatever they call him will be trashed the same way Babatunde Gbadamosi was trashed in the Lagos East senatorial district bye-election.
watch out 2023 will be different.
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC by OBALOLA55(m): 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
seunmsg:

You Igbos really need to stop this Yoruba Muslim nonsense. It’s stale and pointless.

Lagosians voted massively for Sanwoolu in 2019 and will do the same in 2023. Jandor or whatever they call him will be trashed the same way Babatunde Gbadamosi was trashed in the Lagos East senatorial district bye-election.
OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric / "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says / Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.