Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS (2036 Views)

ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) / Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) / Zainab Bagudu Stops Convoy To Meet Fulani Girls (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Today monday 21st March 2022

Unknown gunmen otherwise known as ESN has issued a warning which was pasted in some schools asking them to stop using Nigerian anthem. Remember it was this same order IPOB's DOS leader Chika Edoziem gave to banks that was carried by their unknown gunmen

BREAKING: Panic As Teachers Ask Students To Go Home Immediately After "Unknown Gunmen Letter" Surfaced In Imo State Following A Warning Letter

Photo1: File photo

Photo2: UGM Warning Notice.

Source number 1
Instalblog 5
https://www.facebook.com/676782959177495/posts/1972437299612048/

Source Number 2
MNK Biafra
https://www./319556770207829/permalink/330500715780101/

Source Number 3
Biafra media warriors
https://www.facebook.com/106621928350859/posts/262747756071608/

Source Number 4
9new Nigeria
https://www.facebook.com/239724326376914/posts/1657229457959720/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS by 1bunne4lif(m): 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hmm
Re: Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS by BKayy: 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
Meaning that the false flag was instigated to look like Chibok girls incidence.

Answer me this question, if UGM was IPOB what exactly would they gain from attacking schools?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mynd44 Lalasticlala oam4j seun
Re: Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
notasyouthink gidgiddy history555 biafranpatriot Biafran4life antibmc Emergingnation3
Re: Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
BKayy:

Answer me this question, if UGM was IPOB what exactly would they gain from attacking schools?

Read their warnings. For their sit at home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS by meccuno: 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
[s]
OyigboUpdate:

Unknown gunmen otherwise known as ESN has issued a warning which was pasted in some schools asking them to stop using Nigerian anthem. Remember it was this same order IPOB's DOS leader Chika Edoziem gave to banks that was carried by their unknown gunmen

Source number 1
Instalblog 5

Source Number 2
MNK Biafra

Source Number 3
Biafra media warriors

Source Number 4
9new Nigeria
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS by Malory: 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
Look at spellings. The OP is the unknown gunman and the unknown gunman is the OP

5 Likes

Re: Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS by meccuno: 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
[s]
OyigboUpdate:
Mynd44 Lalasticlala oam4j seun
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
Chai God notasyouthink gidgiddy should not see this

Can u see that they are not condemning the action.
But when these children are killed some of the bingos I mentioned will try to.convince us that its fulani or its DSS

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ojiofor princeoflagos

This people want to take over Igbo land
Re: Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS by dubra: 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
Meaning of udele in igbo language is vulture, now let me ask you evil man fathered by fulanis, what will happen after all these media falsification and attacks on Igbos and at the end mazi Nnamdi kanu is freed and IPOB deproscribed? Don't you think that all your efforts are falling on your head already? You vulture son of vultures
Re: Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS by ablejesus26(m): 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Ojiofor princeoflagos

This people want to take over Igbo land

They can't,they can try as hard as they want but that group called ipob is synonymous with failure.
Have they ever achieved anything in their fraud struggle.
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS by christistruth01: 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
BKayy:

To be honest IPOB are just a bunch of Fraudsters hoping for Settlement money from the Government

and they can lie for Africa

Abaribe and all their representatives voted against Referendum in the Constitution just last month and IPOB said Nothing, Zilch,Zero !!

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS by Ojiofor: 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
ablejesus26:

They can't,they can try as hard as they want but that group called ipob is synonymous with failure.
Have they ever achieved anything in their fraud struggle.
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.

If they are allowed to continue they will eventually take over Igboland that is their evil agenda and already the useless political leader are helpless.Many villages and towns in Imo and Anambra state are already under their control and they keep expanding.

OyigboUpdate.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS by Gentlerespect76: 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ojiofor:

If they are allowed to continue they will eventually take over Igboland that is their evil agenda and already the useless political leader are helpless.Many villages and towns in Imo and Anambra state are already under their control and they keep expanding.

OyigboUpdate.

If they take over Igbo land you continue staying in Abuja nah.
Re: Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS by oilyngbati(m): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
From the write up, you can tell it’s definitely from Ipigs/ESN because of their grammatical blunder.
These brainless vermins cannot tell the difference between ‘recite and reside’. These animals can’t tell difference between ‘sit and seat’ grin grin grin
Death to all Ipigs/ESN cannibals and their hunchback suplim reader in dss custody!

3 Likes

Re: Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS by Ojiofor: 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

If they take over Igbo land you continue staying in Abuja nah.

Miscreants and umu meth will never succeed.
Re: Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS by oilyngbati(m): 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ojiofor:

OyigboUpdate.
Destroying these animals called Ipigs/ESN is very easy. The problem is that the igbo political and religious leaders have refused to condemn evil (Ipigs). The governors, like Soludo must capitalize on the current goodwill from Anambrarians by abolishing Ipigs/ESN activities in the state. He should tell Anambrarians that Ipigs are kidnappers and armed robbers who should be reported to the authorities and their homes razed down like the criminals they are.
Until the Igbo leaders join the federal government in proscribing and hunting down each and every Ipig members, these crimes by Ipigs will eventually consume the Igbo race.
Finally, the Igbo leaders must impress on the court to pass a swift death sentence on hunchback namadi cownu as a deterrent to any future Biafra agitator in Igboland. I believe because Uwazurike was not killed, that’s why cownu started his own biaflaud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS by oilyngbati(m): 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ojiofor:

Miscreants and umu meth will never succeed.
They may succeed unless Ndigbo are willing to sacrifice at least, 1M of her citizens. I’ll gladly eliminate each and every ipig member staring with the cownu family and all those home and abroad who are sponsoring ipig/ESN
Re: Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS by Ojiofor: 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
[s]
oilyngbati:
They may succeed unless Ndigbo are willing to sacrifice at least, 1M of her citizens. I’ll gladly eliminate each and every ipig member staring with the cownu family and all those home and abroad who are sponsoring ipig/ESN
[/s]

It may Start from your neighborhood.
And please don't quote me if you don't have something reasonable to say.
Re: Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS by Nyanmiridunce: 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
That bastard cownu won't come out soon. Buhari get craze pass him and his entire followers.
Re: Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS by Taven09090: 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nonsense oyigboupdate is mad
Re: Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS by Esama: 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
Useless ipob criminal they can't even construct simple sentence.Bokoharam even better than them .
Re: Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS by colorsofrainbow: 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
oilyngbati:
Destroying these animals called Ipigs/ESN is very easy. The problem is that the igbo political and religious leaders have refused to condemn evil (Ipigs). The governors, like Soludo must capitalize on the current goodwill from Anambrarians by abolishing Ipigs/ESN activities in the state. He should tell Anambrarians that Ipigs are kidnappers and armed robbers who should be reported to the authorities and their homes razed down like the criminals they are.
Until the Igbo leaders join the federal government in proscribing and hunting down each and every Ipig members, these crimes by Ipigs will eventually consume the Igbo race.
Finally, the Igbo leaders must impress on the court to pass a swift death sentence on hunchback namadi cownu as a deterrent to any future Biafra agitator in Igboland. I believe because Uwazurike was not killed, that’s why cownu started his own biaflaud.
Soludo is ipob,ipob is Soludo. Now cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS by oilyngbati(m): 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ojiofor:
[s][/s]

It may Start from your neighborhood.
And please don't quote me if you don't have something reasonable to say.
Continue living in denial! In life sometimes, you have to sacrifice some things to get peace. As it is now, Ipigs/ESN are a cancer to Ndigbo and should be sacrificed for Igboland to regain her peace.
Re: Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS by Ojiofor: 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
BKayy:

They attack anything to emforce monday sit home including churches.
Re: Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS by obiekunie01: 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Read their warnings. For their sit at home

based on your spellings, i can confidently conclude that you are one of those that prepared that letter.
Re: Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS by Emma15678: 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
BKayy:

To satisfy their desire of terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS by Emma15678: 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
BKayy:

To satissfy their desire of terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
obiekunie01:

based on your spellings, i can confidently conclude that you are one of those that prepared that letter.

Lol. And your statement didn't start with capitalization ode. Your "i" isn't even in capital letters. Your mumu full bag ode and u wan correct me.

Their or Theirs are possessive pronouns. Go back to secondary school. Bingo wey no fit write but en wan correct others grin

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS by gidgiddy: 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Source number 1
Instalblog 5

Source Number 2
MNK Biafra

Source Number 3
Biafra media warriors

Source Number 4
9new Nigeria

How do we know it was not you that printed that message and pasted it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

“Arewa Will Vote Competence Whether Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba” - NEF Spokesman / Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ogun State Election Poll / Technically The CBN Has Caved To The Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.