Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. (37179 Views)

Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / My Mom Doesn't Appreciate Me. How Do I Handle This? / My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by ednut1(m): 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
What is she doing with her money
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
Op married a slay queen
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by idahme(m): 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
Goldbw122:
Well before you marry her, I know that you it was manageable because the country was easy before but now the country is a more complex situation now, we are at war in a silent way, 50k will not be enough to take care of family a month trust me, she is not doing any job, so how will she cope.. and everything rely on you.. so there is a problem, so you need to fix the problem by telling her to start a job or do something like a trade.. and make something good..

Read before commenting, it helps . Headline doesn't give a true picture of the content.
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by bonnyhope: 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:
The truth is that with Nigeria current economy 50k(less than a $100) can't sustain a family of four, make the husband reason am
*She will buy food stuff
*Transport
*Snacks for the kids and miscellaneous on her own side.
Let the man make it like 70k at least.

Even me single guy with no responsibility spend more than that a week sometimes not to talk of family of 4

Modified:
Sorry I didn't read the post well I thought the 50k was for food stuff and her up keep

Abeg forgive me I didn't even read the part that the lady also has salary I thought she was a full house wife

You are evil for saying this

50k cannot feed family of 4 in a month?

How many family men earn up to 100k monthly

because if you are dropping 50k for feeding excluding other expenses in the house, it means your monthly income should be up to100k atleast

1 Like

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by ceejay80s(m): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:
The truth is that with Nigeria current economy 50k(less than a $100) can't sustain a family of four, make the husband reason am
*She will buy food stuff
*Transport

Even me single guy with no responsibility spend more than that a week sometimes not to talk of family of 4

Modified:
Sorry I didn't read the post well I thought the 50k was for food stuff and her up keep

Abeg forgive me I didn't even read the part that the lady also has salary I thought she was a full house wife
Do u know some people earn 25-30k salary monthly?
I know a security guard who told me he earns 25k andhe has 2 kids and a wife, now tell me if dem no dey chop for hous? And his wife ain't working

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:

He buys only rice. Either way, he cannot carry the family load alone. The woman should start business. Women like certain independence.

So, rice no be food? Until he open barn. Let her buy some with her money too.

At least buying 1k yam or plantain or spag in between with her money no go red her account.
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by olas24u(f): 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
You are trying ,its possible she does not have full information about your finances.or she has friends who discuss tales by moonlight stories.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by idahme(m): 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
Goldbw122:
Well before you marry her, I know that you it was manageable because the country was easy before but now the country is a more complex situation now, we are at war in a silent way, 50k will not be enough to take care of family a month trust me, she is not doing any job, so how will she cope.. and everything rely on you.. so there is a problem, so you need to fix the problem by telling her to start a job or do something like a trade.. and make something good..

Read before commenting, it helps.

Headline doesn't give a true picture of things .
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Lexusgs430: 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
Get her to contribute to the family budget...........

It starts with high blood pressure, to BVRO, heart attack, then stroke ........

No go kill yourself o ....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by ceejay80s(m): 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
BluntNigerian:
FROM MY INBOX.

Please He Needs Advice.

Do u know some people earn 25-30k salary monthly?
I know a security guard who told me he earns 25k andhe has 2 kids and a wife, now tell me if dem no dey chop for hous? And his wife ain't working, oga ur wife is just extorting u, and as soon as that money finishes , she will leave u
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by tachp(f): 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
That’s someone’s salary monthly ooo

1 Like

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Aguodo(m): 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
BluntNigerian:
FROM MY INBOX.

Please He Needs Advice.

I really don't know why some behave like that. What does she do with her money? They prefer to answer widow and begin to whip sentiments and perhaps pity from the public. That's the time they will know that at times two is better than one.
We know things are getting harsher by the day, but common sense should tell her that this calls for dialogue with a peaceful mind instead of throwing tantrums.
Please my brother add small thing say 10k to the upkeep money just for your dear life. My worry is that you just started biz and trying to stand. Do your best. This same issue is what my friend just complained about yesterday. Woman are almost same. I give mine 140k/month even with me doing bulk purchases for the family of 6, in fact I buy things already included in the 140k,yet she complains. No be only you dey the shoe bro.
Find happiness.

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by house10s2: 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
BluntNigerian:
FROM MY INBOX.

Please He Needs Advice.
tell him he is a fool, period.
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
wallrichy:
I love your contribution but that wouldn't bring any peace to this guy for now. Remember he has HBP already and doesn't need any aggravation right now. Some women don't know or appreciate a good husband when they have one on a platter of gold. Who get cap no get head kind of situation.

So, what will bring peace? To send her away? cheesy.

If he increases the money now, in the next 6 months she'll cry for a raise again. So, better he does it himself and have some peace. Abi she go beat am? Na so...

1 Like

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by HRSweetness(f): 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Husband and wife no be master and slave relationship. The man ought to sit together with his wife at the table, with paper and pencil in hand to plot out exactly how much it costs to feed the family regularly, and this should take place every month so they are in sync. Apart from feeding, the man should make certain his wife is aware of how much he pays each month for light bill, gas etc. undecided

Also, he claims his wife works as well but how much did they both agree would be her contribution as far as upkeep of what is after all her own family? undecided

100 wink cool

1 Like

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by GloriousGbola: 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
This is 2021. Buhariflation. Everything is increasing. Last year a 3.5 litre bottle of mamdor was 3.5k. Today it is 7k. Bug ariel was 1.4.k. Now it is 2.2k.dangote sugar 400g was n350. Now it is n600. Everything is increasing with no sign of stopping. If you follow your wife to market for one month you will curse Buhari.

I also drop money, and I also buy a lot of household items by myself. It is terrible out there and there is nothing that can be done. You know this too. Gas was 3k5 last year. I bought a cylinder 8k5 today.

There is nothing your wife can do about this.

It is for you to decide what will be downgraded.

I'm sorry man

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Zumis: 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
You caused it chairman,stop that daily 1k.She is earning salary.
Marriage is a joint venture let her contribute to the 50k,if it is not enough.Maybe your wife is saving part of the allowance for herself.Try to check her account balance,you will know you are poor and she is rich.
Don't kill yourself with unnecessary pressure Sir.Just sit her down and be man enough to outline your principles and ensure you keep to it.
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Microwhy: 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
BluntNigerian:
FROM MY INBOX..
Please He Needs Advice.
If she ruin you, she will leave..
Use your head..

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Emmanuel30a: 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:

You are wrong. Your are obviously not married. The problem is the man. 50k a month is average of 6k every market day. That cannot feed a family of 4 when you have to buy rice, oil, grandnut oil and beans out of it.

Why I say the man is at fault?

He should not make his wife a full time house wife. He should open business for her. If what's the business brings a month is 30k profit for instance, that will make the total 80k and she won't complain again.

A man should not complain when they make their wife full time house wife, except she is lazy and refuse to work, then the man can complain.
O Man...D wife is working...He also buys bags of rice everytime it finish...D problem was caused by d man...U shd not marry without agreement on how&what u&ur wife would carry.U dont discuss that after marriage...Well, pple are marrying 4 various reasons with different mentality.D victims' marriage was not built on CHRIST d solid rock...Marry who u can carry...

1 Like

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Pimine: 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
Goldbw122:
Aswearugaaad

What is wrong with you? How hard can it be to read a very short post? You didn't take the time to read yet you went ahead to comment rubbish. Na wa o undecided

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by house10s2: 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
Goldbw122:
Read well b4 u comment

1 Like

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by house10s2: 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

What is wrong with you? How hard can it be to read a very short post? You didn't take the time to read yet you went ahead to comment rubbish. Na wa o undecided
as in illiteracy dey worry people, see as e dey blab.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Goldbw122(m): 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
andyanders:
Why can't u read and comprehend what op stated? That he gets bulk food items. She works and he gives her #1k everyday. She is a thief.
No she is not a thief, she is not depending on the state she is in, the husband just need to be considerate and discuss the family financial issue with her and explain that the economy is really bitting hard.. yeah what am thinking is that her friends, are the cause yeah so the husband is left to investigate that area... yeah I read properly this time, thank you

seyz91:
Read the thread well before commenting

The lady works and a good job at that and the man also gives her 1k daily for her transport

Ok .... yeah but 1k is not enough okk so they need to make balance things the economy is hard, abi e nor reach your side...
PROPEACE:

Did you not read where he said she has a good job? Read or shut the fuçk up!
kid lol I know, you should learn to respect e get why.... learn respect..

zedegit:

You didn't even read the write-up before giving your half baked advice.

Didn't you see where he said he gives her #1000 as transportation to work?
You are looking at 1000 as 100000 what are you in Nigeria, I dont think so, now you got the fully baked advice lol....

Camelot65:
You didn't read the write up
yeah I did now, so what is your question?

patrickcollins:
Pls read the write up again before preferring solutions
ok thank you...

BluntNigerian:
She's a working lady.
Read the post well..
She just wanted to frustrate the man.
Just in a bid to make him realise that N50K is not enough any longer.
Rather than her to use a better approach for communicating such, or to cut down on the type of food, or her methods of buying food-stuffs
yeah there is something fishing, well we need to hear her part of the story.. well it looks like she has expensive friends, or what she is investing on... may be...

Cardealer2021:

Thank you bro, we are on the same boat things done cost die for the country
yeah, God will help us, bro...
house10s2:
Read well b4 u comment
Ok...
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Ferdinandu(m): 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:
*She will buy food stuff
*Transport

Modified:

This is Nigeria, everyone learns to survive according to their income. Some need 30k a month, some need 100k, some need a million a month. If you can't reason with your partner to survive according to your income then the union is useless doomed to fail

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by TBolaitan(m): 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Your wife want to frustrate you giving her 50k monthly is not enough for her ...

Stop giving her money then ... she is influence by her friends maybe their husband is giving them enough money that they will be discussing about the matter not knowingly fully that everybody is with their problem

My advise for you not to give her money for some time may be her brain will come to normal

Another thing is that whenever you want to give your wife money please let it be in the present of your son because if you give money to your wife without your son present she will be saying you are not taking care of her and the son

Be wise my brother
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by gaftsoil(m): 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
Stop giving her at all
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by letitrainnow(m): 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
Some women are very very inconsiderate
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by harsysky(m): 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kajaard:

You were making little sense until you ended it with that: one yahoo guy of 17yrs go carry your wife. That's absolute nonsense.

It isn't the said wife I was referring to. I'm only pointing out to the decadence of the society if you read between the lines.
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by BelovedofLord: 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
advanceDNA:
Where una dey see all these kind women wey dey treat una like garbage...

You people should marry your friend
A friend will always see you as a supporting striker in marriage whether you have plenty or little....

Make thunder fire any woman who dey frustrate her man...nonsense!!

GOOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS ADVICE!

IT'S OBVIOUS TO 'TRUE SMART MEN' THAT YOU SHOULD NOT JUST MARRY HER, BECAUSE OF HER BEDMATICS PROWESS, ONLY!!!

MARRY YOUR FRIEND!!!!
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Foodforthought: 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
Malory:
Then he should stop giving her any amount at all until her brain reset
That's not how marriage works. Marry a God-fearing lady, your soulmate who knows your problems before you even utter them.
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Ormorlehwah(f): 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
Malory:
Then he should stop giving her any amount at all until her brain reset
I support the motion. I dislike such woman, there are some women out there that don't even collect#200 daily from their husband and they live happily. she is an ingrate, moreover she is also working.

They are the kind of women that build houses with their money, while their husband live in a rent house,they keep spending his money lavishly.

Abeg, try to talk to her to cooperate.
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Goldbw122(m): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

grin cheesy cheesy why e come dey pain you now... Don't blame me...
Advice the thread... Ok
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of My Marriage / Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? / I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.