Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos (88653 Views)

US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : / Minimalist Homes For Nigerian Villages(habitat For All ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by CopaMike(m): 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
I can see my Uncle's mansion there, uncle Austin, the Odogwu of Mozambique, Nwata Lude ji eme onu. Umukpo is a kindred in Lude autonomous community with many Billionaires. @ op where are you from?

1 Like

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by shatta419: 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
the source of that wealth is the problem actually. nobody should qoute Me

1 Like

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by DawnG1(m): 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
SlyDev:
Why uno carry car, you will love to see the region you abandoned for 20 years. Many Yoruba can take a bus from Lagos to Oyo State because South West is peaceful

Oga Ade calm down, people travel by bus daily to south east with no issues.
Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by DawnG1(m): 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
Good and fine houses in Imo is not a problem or difficult to find, the real challenge is accessible and durable road to access the fine buildings, the state dilapidated roads or no roads are an eyesore.

Solution: if you are building a house make provision to built roads or repair the bad in your area.
Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Banker94(f): 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
Scamburster:

Kamu nnu ife.
But it's true
During my service year I toured
Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
CopaMike:
I can see my Uncle's mansion there, uncle Austin, the Odogwu of Mozambique, Nwata Lude ji eme onu. Umukpo is a kindred in Lude autonomous community with many Billionaires. @ op where are you from?
Smiles
Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by CopaMike(m): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
HilcomTech:
Most of the owners of this houses have been 3xecuted or serving long jail terms in Asian countries.
You must be very foolish to even think of this, for your information, I'm an indigene of this village and I know the owners of those buildings personally though most of them are based outside the country
Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by HilcomTech(m): 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
CopaMike:

You must be very foolish to even think of this, for your information, I'm an indigene of this village and I know the owners of those buildings personally though most of them are based outside the country

Mods,
seun
lawyer
Rule 2
Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by DaveHarry(m): 7:23am On Mar 23, 2022
ChristineC:
who told you that?
If you know, you know. I know.
Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Xbobtage: 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
I was going to blame the OP for starting a Tribal hating thread because I have seen the OP Post some tribal trolling comments in the past, then I decided to look properly to see how he dragged yoruba people into a topic that was supposed to be about his maternal home in the SE and low and behold he didnt, that satanist tribal bigot slydev brought yoruba comparison into this thread to make yoruba people look bad and set them up for insults by the usual nairaland insult posters.

And the bigoted mods moved this thread to the front. Thunder fire all of your Bigoted children that come here to insult nigerians, God will continue to punish all of you devils.
Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Xbobtage: 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

you just gave yourself away as an outsider.
You want to use money to oppress excos of Banana Island Landlords? You must better be Bill Gates because real shock awaits you wink

You can not even enter the residential zone unless someone calls the gate from there.

The only one on your list of my igbo compatriots with a house in Banana Island is Linda Ikeji and go and read about her background as a Lagos girl ,who her father is and how she got the place.

PSquare do not have a property in Banana. Do not confuse Lekki or Omole Phase 1 for Banana Island.
It is easier for a Davido, because of his elitist family background,t o get a property in Banana than a Psquare or Kanu.

You are an outsider to Lagos, stay on your lane before you get to mislead or defraud others by suggesting that they can just walk in and buy a property in Banana Island. It is completely diferent and 100% elitist with proven background. I know what I am saying. Banana Island is mostly Yoruba owned and if you have ever been there, you will notice that the streets are named after only the States in the South West wink Let me stop here. Just take it, Banana Island is exclusive so try and understand. It is for the descendants of ikoyi old money who are mostly Yoruba.

Lagos, I repeat, has never been for sale. All those tales by moonlight you tell yourself is bunkum. Banana Island is different.

You have truly exposed yourself to be the small boy that you are, as you can see, the people that normally like your comment are not doing so and you are still doubling down on your stupid bigotry. You think when it comes to Business rich nigerians have time for nonsense bigotry like non entities like you . Always coming here to claim tribal supremacy and make yoruba people look bad. What is special about banana island when compared to housing estates around the world, CNN called it the worlds most expensive ghetto. Some of the roads are not tarred, No sidewalks, no class, no structure. If not a fellow nigerian which rich person outside nigeria would come and buy property worth $1m in that kind of place.

Small Pikin listen, there is nothing special about you simply because you are yoruba. Get that into your head and leave yoruba people out of your Daily bigoted comments. People in Banana Island are printing stickers and looking and praying for investors/buyers of their project in Banana Island, this one here is trying to spoil market for them with his nonsense bigotry.

One of the most expensive hotels in lagos if not the most expensive hotel called George hotel is owned by a good friend of mine and brother, an unknown riversman, thats the hotel that bill gates stayed in when he was in Nigerian, He bought the lands with built houses for 150m a plot an then distroyed the two buildings to erect a 9 story hotel built by Juluis berger, The same man owns a couple properties in banana Island. I know atleast 15 other rivers people who own their own property in Banana Island, some of them are trying to sell.

The number of yorubas who own property in Banana Island are not more than 45 percent. And they are happy to sell to anyone who is able to afford whats for sale.
Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by jaysam28: 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
God bless nigeria God bless the building industry, God bless nigerian house plans designs.
Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by AlphaTaikun: 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
Salvador1:
Pepper Dem gang

[s]Princeof Lagos is a Yoruba big boy.
Only detribalised Yoruba guy in nairaland[/s]
Dude can you stop this falsehood.

He is NOT a Yoruba but an Ibo claiming to be a "Yoruba prince" with an Imo State mother.

Go through his previous posts and you'll see him trolling and casting aspersions on Yoruba men and women.

NO Yoruba person or non-Yoruba who was born in Yorubaland, and speaks fluent Yoruba refers to the
VP of Nigeria as "Osinbanjo" when the actual spelling is OSINBAJO!
Go through his posts and you'll see that he used the wrong spelling
and pronounciation too many
times for this dweeb to be a
Yoruba prince.
Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Ofodirinwa: 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
[quote author=Xbobtage post=111294141]

You have truly exposed yourself to be the small boy that you are, as you can see, the people that normally like your comment are not doing so and you are still doubling down on your stupid bigotry. You think when it comes to Business rich nigerians have time for nonsense bigotry like non entities like you . Always coming here to claim tribal supremacy and make yoruba people look bad. What is special about banana island when compared to housing estates around the world, C[b]NN called it the worlds most expensive ghetto.[/b] Some of the roads are not tarred, No sidewalks, no class, no structure. If not a fellow nigerian which rich person outside nigeria would come and buy property worth $1m in that kind of place.

Small Pikin listen, there is nothing special about you simply because you are yoruba. Get that into your head and leave yoruba people out of your Daily bigoted comments. People in Banana Island are printing stickers and looking and praying for investors/buyers of their project in Banana Island, this one here is trying to spoil market for them with his nonsense bigotry.

One of the most expensive hotels in lagos if not the most expensive hotel called George hotel is owned by a good friend of mine and brother, an unknown riversman, thats the hotel that bill gates stayed in when he was in Nigerian, He bought the lands with built houses for 150m a plot an then distroyed the two buildings to erect a 9 story hotel built by Juluis berger, The same man owns a couple properties in banana Island. I know atleast 15 other rivers people who own their own property in Banana Island, some of them are trying to sell.

The number of yorubas who own property in Banana Island are not more than 45 percent. And they are happy to sell to anyone who is able to afford whats for sale.

[/quote

one day you will learn why they said that. It has nothing to do with roads, and on that day, you will stop watching that channel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video) / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri / Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.