Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) (95069 Views)

Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad / See The House I Built For My Age Parents. / FOR SALE 2storey Building Consist Of 2nos 3bdrm/1nos Of 2bdrm@aguda Surulere 30m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by officialwdhtv: 3:14am On Apr 20, 2023
American returnee in tears after she saw the "2Storey" building her brother built for her after 40years of living in the USA and sending money to him shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkKu4Zono5g

9 Likes 14 Shares

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Nobody: 3:43am On Apr 20, 2023
Rule 1: Money and Family don't mix, like 2 dicks
Rule 2: A Nigerian will scam you, the level of scam may differ according to conscience but they will scam you
Rule 3: If you want to do something in Nigeria, do it yourself, all those in starch clothes circling you are not people they are vultures
Rule 4: Never lend anyone in Nigeria money. If you want to help simply give them the money and forget about it
Rule 5: Always know that all stories are exaggerated to get your sympathy and eventually fleece money from you.
Rule 6: Please know that this is an accepted way of life in Nigeria, so crying and wailing will not solve the problem. even your father will tell you to forgive and go hustle some more

748 Likes 92 Shares

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Megabig: 3:52am On Apr 20, 2023
My dear they don’t have straightforward law there oh, he probably used her money to fend for his own family.

Sell the skeleton, take the money and cut everyone off. Heartless mfkers

197 Likes 10 Shares

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Megabig: 3:53am On Apr 20, 2023
Homosexualseun:
Osewa Oluwaseun is an asshole and a homosexual.

You’ve been all over the place, wetin the guy do you bros

119 Likes 11 Shares

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by StormpyBee: 4:07am On Apr 20, 2023
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by eepeepook: 4:10am On Apr 20, 2023
Looks like a skit.

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Mercury12(m): 4:47am On Apr 20, 2023
Obinna don carry him sister handicap.
Why are people this wicked sef.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Elmojiid(m): 5:09am On Apr 20, 2023
Family is over rated sometimes, some are good and some are bad if you come from a good family you're lucky no family is perfect

187 Likes 15 Shares

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by UselessBuharist: 5:26am On Apr 20, 2023
One of my parents sold my first house at roofing level, I got wind of it from a friend, I asked and I was further lied to. As if that was not enough dem pressure me to bring money for roofing for house wey dem don sell oo.

I made up my mind that i won’t send #1 for the purpose of that house again and they won’t know anything I do going forward.

2 yrs later I asked my sister to buy another land and start a project, I told her I’ll lodge you in a hotel near the project so that she can finish the project before going back home, I even beg her husband we agree oo she do am to roofing level her husband asked her to come back home. Na so them leave the house, 3 weeks later her husband tell me say dem see one very good land suitable for hostel make I come buy, rush rush I pay oo, they said I should just start the building project immediately, I ask my in-law can you handle it he said yes, na so I begin pump money oo, I give my in-law the job, he gave his friend the job and his friend gave a contractor. Dem chop me nor he small but I didn’t complain because the money dey then and I thought they were using the best materials only to come naija meet 21 cracks for house wey dem complete less than 2 months before I come naija. Before I come I don buy car for my brother in law, when I got to the house I was so disappointed right there I told my sister I will never talk to her again. I went and completed the one she was building before by myself. Long story short I sold the hostel last December the same day I bought another house with money I got from selling the hostel. The hostel was just there, nobody goes there to check, even the agent I gave to help me manage it dey do me anyhow.

Because I nor get anyone else to trust I went to my parents to help me build my living house… this one na another long story.

Me, my sister and her husband are cool now, she is even going to check the house I bought in December on Saturday. She has the documents to all my properties since wife never join but I tell her say if you hear say I close my eyes forever make sure everything goes to my son.

I be senior brother, I carry everything wey happen as part of life, I love my family

215 Likes 22 Shares

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:30am On Apr 20, 2023
Wow...

I REPEAT.. DEM NO DEY CHOOK MOUTH FOR FAMILY ISSUE OO

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:33am On Apr 20, 2023
Mercury12:
Obinna don carry him sister handicap.
Why are people this wicked sef.

12 Likes

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by kestolove95(m): 5:40am On Apr 20, 2023
See wetin dot nation people dey do demsefs

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Caramia2020(m): 5:43am On Apr 20, 2023
So many Nigerians lack integrity, when trust has been placed on u, please try ur utmost best to get the job done no matter what. Avoid any urge of make I just use the money, it will surely damage ur personality for life.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Iamicekid(m): 5:45am On Apr 20, 2023
I always do this and always advice my friends to do the same, when u are outside the country in a year u will have 1 month of days off work in total, don’t collect those days off, save am till November or December which ever works for you, just make sure Na Dry season so that rain won’t disturb ur project speed, use that time come 9ja, buy the land u wan build yourself, commence the project yourself during the space of that one month, once ur holiday is over go back and repeat the same the following year, continue from where u stopped, my one cent

379 Likes 34 Shares

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by UselessBuharist: 6:01am On Apr 20, 2023
Iamicekid:
I always do this and always advice my friends to do the same, when u are outside the country in a year u will have 1 month of days off work in total, don’t collect those days off, save am till November or December which ever works for you, just make sure Na Dry season so that rain won’t disturb ur project speed, use that time come 9ja, buy the land u wan build yourself, commence the project yourself during the space of that one month, once ur holiday is over go back and repeat the same the following year, continue from where u stopped, my one cent

Bro nor be bad advice oo, sometimes money dey come before document. In the case of no document, man nor get choice. Imagine say I save my money in 2013 wen cement was around #1200 or thereabouts then I come naija in 2017 when cement na #2600 it will be double the amount I used in 2013. Price regulation nor dey naija the reason why we all rush to do something when we have the money

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by ModCaller: 6:04am On Apr 20, 2023
UselessBuharist:
One of my parents sold my first house at roofing level, I got wind of it from a friend, I asked and I was further lied to. As if that was not enough dem pressure me to bring money for roofing for house wey dem don sell oo.

I made up my mind that i won’t send #1 for the purpose of that house again and they won’t know anything I do going forward.

2 yrs later I asked my sister to buy another land and start a project, I told her I’ll lodge you in a hotel near the project so that she can finish the project before going back home, I even beg her husband we agree oo she do am to roofing level her husband asked her to come back home. Na so them leave the house, 3 weeks later her husband tell me say dem see one very good land suitable for hostel make I come buy, rush rush I pay oo, they said I should just start the building project immediately, I ask my in-law can you handle it he said yes, na so I begin pump money oo, I give my in-law the job, he gave his friend the job and his friend gave a contractor. Dem chop me nor he small but I didn’t complain because the money dey then and I thought they were using the best materials only to come naija meet 21 cracks for house wey dem complete less than 2 months before I come naija. Before I come I don buy car for my brother in law, when I got to the house I was so disappointed right there I told my sister I will never talk to her again. I went and completed the one she was building before by myself. Long story short I sold the hostel last December the same day I bought another house with money I got from selling the hostel. The hostel was just there, nobody goes there to check, even the agent I gave to help me manage it dey do me anyhow.

Because I nor get anyone else to trust I went to my parents to help me build my living house… this one na another long story.

Me, my sister and her husband are cool now, she is even going to check the house I bought in December on Saturday. She has the documents to all my properties since wife never join but I tell her say if you hear say I close my eyes forever make sure everything goes to my son.

I be senior brother, I carry everything wey happen as part of life, I love my family

Real life sabinus. Continue

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Iamicekid(m): 6:10am On Apr 20, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Bro nor be bad advice oo, sometimes money dey come before document. In the case of no document, man nor get choice. Imagine say I save my money in 2013 wen cement was around #1200 or thereabouts then I come naija in 2017 when cement na #2600 it will be double the amount I used in 2013. Price regulation nor dey naija the reason why we all rush to do something when we have the money

I know papers go be problem sometimes but it’s better to keep the money than make u dey send am thinking one project dey go on, and if u must send, dey send am small small, send money for 200blocks and cement, make dem finish that first and see prove with video before sending another one, so u will be seeing each progress as u dey send the money, no just dey send money at once without seeing nothing and just believing their word it’s a wrong move

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by WesternPanzer: 6:26am On Apr 20, 2023
This woman should just know that this money is gone forever unless she decides to go the jungle justice way which unfortunately is what really works in Nigeria.

Saying she will use the LAW in Nigeria is one of the biggest jokes I have ever heard. Nigeria? Law? Where do you think you are Ma? Florida? Attempting this step is even an invitation to spend more money. The Police will fleece her, the Lawyers will fleece her. Even her Reverend Father will fleece her for Prayer Money for god to turn her brothers heart and return the money cheesy.

We are Generally weird in nature and our brains are wired to function in the opposite direction of the universe. Once they hear American Returnee, the only thing their brain and mind is wired to see immediately is a BANK FILLED WITH DOLLARS. The next thing is to devise ways to loot the bank.

Anyone that sees how I blocked all my family members and friends will say am a wicked person. But this right here is exactly what I am trying to avoid.

Staying in the west is not easy not to talk of investing in Nigeria. Once your family or friends sees that you made it to the west, everyone lines up with plates in hands looking for ways to scam you. You drive Trucks daily for hours non stop. From Sweden to Norway to Finland or Denmark via the Öresund Bridge. You hustle for years..... No sex, No Pusssy, No Love, No Parties... No Nothing. Just strictly hustle. Only to save up and send to one Creek animal or Baboon in the zoo called Nigeria for investment? You dey ment?

In the West, you commit a crime and go to Prison. In Nigeria, the bigger the crime... The more free you are. As long as you got money and know someone that knows somebody.

So Ma... you have 3 options.

(1) Count your losses and move on. OR

(2) Be ready to spend serious more money to get something that looks like justice and not even justice. OR

(3) As a Last Resort, go the jungle justice way. Its usually way more faster and efficient. But this one you don carry matter enter social media? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by mytime24(f): 6:28am On Apr 20, 2023
Some friends/outsiders are better than brothers/sisters

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by udede(m): 6:29am On Apr 20, 2023
Something is not connecting.
You were sending money. Okay.
You were receiving prograce report. Ok.
BUT YOU DIDN'T ASK FOR SIMPLE WATSSAP IMAGES AND VIDEOS.

IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE IN A WORLD OF TODAY.

just tell me something else please.

31 Likes

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by UselessBuharist: 6:32am On Apr 20, 2023
ModCaller:

Real life sabinus. Continue

Dem say you sabicallmods
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Nairalander248: 6:46am On Apr 20, 2023
Hmmm
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:12am On Apr 20, 2023
Obinna she said !!!!!
Wicked brother

2 Likes

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by PROPEACE: 7:22am On Apr 20, 2023
officialwdhtv:
American returnee in tears after she saw the "2Storey" building her brother built for her after 40years of living in the USA and sending money to him shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkKu4Zono5g

How much did she send? Incomplete post.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:52am On Apr 20, 2023
udede:
Something is not connecting.
You were sending money. Okay.
You were receiving prograce report. Ok.
BUT YOU DIDN'T ASK FOR SIMPLE WATSSAP IMAGES AND VIDEOS.

IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE IN A WORLD OF TODAY.

just tell me something else please.

Dem fit don dey send her progress pics and vids of another person’s building project

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by youngrichnigga: 8:22am On Apr 20, 2023
Its unfortunate but I don't believe the 40years ish. How did it happen that she didn't come to Nigeria in 40 years for someone who plans to return and live the rest of her life in the country undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Jozilinn: 8:35am On Apr 20, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Abeg oga no vex but collect those documents from her,you should have learnt from this earlier get a lawyer to hold those for you for the sake of your son, family dey change oh even the most trusted....you sound pretty rich sir by now you should have known your son is an easy prey for selfish people, everyone wants to fight for their own and their children oh , besides you are the one doing yourself,like seriously your wife is in Nigeria and you are just giving money anyhow to people and exposing yourself,no matter anything your wife knows your son's interest is involved hmmm...No dey carry carry dey give try dey calm down life is too short,thank you sir and God bless you and your family.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:53am On Apr 20, 2023
Too much lies, over 40years.how old she be.lie too much.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Blitzking: 9:06am On Apr 20, 2023
When you av money but no time...na wetin dey happen be this..you start trusting people that will chop you..family members inclusive.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House / The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" / Latest New Year Promo Prices For High Quality Imported Doors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.