Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,113 members, 7,863,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos (88683 Views)

US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : / Minimalist Homes For Nigerian Villages(habitat For All ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Obason22(m): 4:55am On Mar 22, 2022
Show us house wey ur grand Ma dey stay.
Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by nedekid: 5:11am On Mar 22, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Yes he's right. That's why an Igbo mam would name himself Prince of Lagos. Why not prince of Owerri.
May be because he lives and probably born and bred in Lagos. Something most guys that claim "host" were not. After sojourning to Lagos from peripheral states like the provabial ajala the traveler.

3 Likes

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by okoroemeka(m): 5:13am On Mar 22, 2022
Okwyjesus:

It's like that in every Igbo town
not a lie,I can snap the pics of 50 of such mansions just 1 km radius from my animal farm in imo state,the state of the country has made the Igbo investor to first build a country home before building outside because the country is standing on shaking foundations

3 Likes

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Kooldame: 5:17am On Mar 22, 2022
This is a good development for the Igbos,no place like home.Wherever you are make your home a paradise,cos you never can tell what behold d future of this country.
Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:20am On Mar 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Three days ago I announced my arrival in Imo state capital, Owerri, from Owerri I proceeded to my maternal home to see my grand ma and I give God the glory they are doing great ..

today being Monday , I noticed the sit at home order isn't serious as people been going about there businesses but with carefulness , so I decided to cruise around the villages and hey, I swear to God fear catch me with the kind of houses I saw. I was forced to ask the birds of the air "Where una dey see this Money"

See houses chei, but to think of it, how did the igbos became so successful even without holding unto presidency?

Even the not so rich ain't dulling

See photos I took below ...

God bless the entire south east states
God bless Nigeria
God bless president muhammadu Buhari
God bless Lagos

Ezinihitte Mbaise?
Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by okoroemeka(m): 5:27am On Mar 22, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:

U are very myopic (typical of an average Igbo man tho).

Av u been to other villages for u to conclude that only igbos are doing well in their villages
remember very well that the average igboman is a Traveller and no mountain is too high or river too deep for him to cross ,we know all about your villages,it is you that don't know anything about the igboman village because you don't travel

5 Likes

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Subonbon(m): 5:37am On Mar 22, 2022
phorget:

Beautiful mansions indeed but shey dem get road to take reach dem mansion sha?... undecided
small yansh don shake finally...
Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by okoroemeka(m): 5:44am On Mar 22, 2022
deukpai:
My friend forget about inferiority. You can't give what you don't have. If you have a nice structure in your place you will gladly show it. I went to Ogun state all I saw was old structure, I asked the person where is GRA in Abeokuta because everything was looking same. grin

from the fringes of funaab in abeokuta move 20-30 km inside the village to Alabata and further in to ayalaso and tell me if you can take a picture of a mansion like the one we are seeing on the post above,I think majority don't even bother to go to their villages even during festive season that's why it is like that.

5 Likes

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by okoroemeka(m): 5:50am On Mar 22, 2022
Fairmedia:
You people are foolish and proud for nothing, what a stupid thread. Inferiority complex, this type of houses abounds in every village...this is embarrassing.
go to your village and snap pictures of houses 1 km radius from your family house let us see

4 Likes

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by membranus: 5:51am On Mar 22, 2022
Putinofrussia:

Igbos are always deceiving themselves and always lie and believe the lie just to console their poverty stricken lives.
The most successful Nigerian business people abroad are all Yorubas.
Yorubas are the only Nigerians who took nothing abroad but built multi billion dollars business empires abroad.
Lagos is really a blessing to them.
A lot of people are slavishly working for the Yorubas.They need to for their own growth too.
In Education....They are the most achieved.They have Profs 3 times that of the Igbos.
In Music...They control 80% of the Music industry.
In Movie...They have the most grossing movie directors etc.
In sport...They control boxing,table tennis,chess(because of their high intelligence)
etc.
In industry....They have the highest number of indigenous industries in Nigeria.
They have the highest number of indigenous industries abroad as Nigerians.
They are the most travelled abroad while Igbos are the most travelled within Nigeria.
They have the highest number of technocrats.
They have the highest number of lawyers.
They control 80% of Real Estate both in Nigeria and abroad as Nigerians.
Yorubaland is the most developed part of Nigeria.Specific thanks to Lagos,Ibadan and Ogun state.
They have the highest number of infrastructures.
Highest number of secondary schools.
Highest number of primary schools.
Highest number of private universities.
Highest GDP.
Highest IGR.
Highest number of industries.
Highest number of modern houses.
Highest number of malls etc.
They have the bigget estate in Africa in Ogun state being built by the Redeemed..
They have the richest people in Nigeria.Even the richest Nigerians abroad are Yorubas.
They have the Highest number of Human Resources.
It is numerously numerous to count the blessings of the Yoruba.God has been excellent. Thanks to the Almighty.

Yeah Bro, tell 'em.

And shut up their bragging mouths.

1 Like

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by 07kjb: 6:04am On Mar 22, 2022
This ones even small
Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by membranus: 6:05am On Mar 22, 2022
okoroemeka:
remember very well that the average igboman is a Traveller and no mountain is too high or river too deep for him to cross ,we know all about your villages,it is you that don't know anything about the igboman village because you don't travel

A Yoruba man is never boastful of his achievements or properties by nature. That irritating behaviour belongs to the average Igbo man.

That we don't flaunt our possessions doesn't mean that we don't have them. We have mighty mansions jaburata in all our villages all over, and no matter how you taunt us, we will not be tempted to showcase them to you as proofs of our prosperity.

Because doing so will only inflame the Igboman envious disposition towards the Yorubas the more.
Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 22, 2022
DaveDGreat:

I wanted to ignore you but for the sake of guests who might be reading, I'll love to correct one impression.

Firstly, You've been barking like a rabid-infested dog allover a thread that doesn't concern you but that's by the way. Nairaland is free.

That deluded mentality that you guys in the South West have about being some "host" and Igbos there being "visitors" is not just foolish but also mischievous. You lots only shout "One Nigeria" when it suits you and turn around to call others visitors when it doesn't.

As a "host", has your father ever given an Igbo accommodation for free in Lagos or any other part of the S/West? Do you or any of your relative feed an Igbo man? Do you even have a house in Lagos? Surprisingly, many of you who claim Lagos are either from Kwara and/or Osun.

Young man, you and your lots aren't hosts to any Nigerian in Lagos. If you are tired of Igbos, simply file for a separate country so you can curtail the influx of people into your so-called Land of Glory.

The Igbo man comes to hustle, lives in peace and constitutes no nuisance, pays for his house and business place, pays tax and even pays remittance to all your "owo mida" miscreants yet you want to eat your cake and have it.

Another delusion grandeur you lots have is that any Igbo man that becomes successful must live (or have lived) in Lagos. You lots forget that Onitsha is one of the largest (if not the largest) market in West Africa. Aba is a commercial hub. Owerri is an entertainment and hospitality capital. You know little or nothing about how much money exchange hands here on daily basis. Many Igbos make it in the North, Benin, Calabar and else where and these people don't go about screaming "we're their hosts oooo".

Young man, next time you're angry about an Igbo succeeding in "your" Lagos, please do well to start a revolution and chase them out. We dey wait una.

Mumu.
Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Ade3131: 6:13am On Mar 22, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

I challenge some of these slowpoke bastard BMC miscreants and Tinubu Urchins to create a thread like this.

They hide in their holes with a low-budget phone and ass-lick those who have failed in governance.

Bunch of retards.

My personal issues with our Igbo brother were all captured in this post of yours. I've lived with them all my life so I know and speak the language well.

One issue that is generic and very pronounced among igbos is their tendency to insult the hands that feed them. I mean read through your post again and ask yourself if you're any different from those low IQ guys who insult their benefactors?

You trade in southwest and the north. People from these region are your best clients, all your wealth comes from these places yet you have the audacity to call them poor?

If your place is as rich as you claimed why aren't your most successful businessmen based in the East?

Why aren't their businesses based there?

You traveled out of your almighty southeast to the north or west with a polytene or ghana-most-go bag looking re.tarded and malnourished only to return with luxury, and out of your very shallow thinking, you dare call the land that made you backward and poor?

How many non-igbos are making it as big as people from your tribe are doing in other regions, in the southeast? Or are there no non-igbos in the East? If you know the stat, then think again. Is the east really that wealthy as you think or it's just a repository where Igbos who have succeeded in their trade go to deposit part of their wealth while they continue to reside in the land where milk and honey flows in the West?

It's only a child who have not visited other people's family farm that says it's his father's farm that is the biggest.

As poor as Ilorin looks from the outside, I've been to places that suggests otherwise within that state. And just to state this, I've visited and stayed in all the eastern states, so I know the terrain too well for you to talk shit. Everybody is blessed but coming to claim that your blessings are bigger and better than other people's own is just foolishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 22, 2022
mrvitalis:

Through the inconsistencies in economic policies of the APC government

Buhari and his supporters have made far more Igbo millionaires than anyone in history

Dollar add #20 you add 4000 to your goods then blame Buhari then complain pass the buyer

You didn’t consider the dollarized loans abi?

Most these guys owe in dollars these days. Let’s just leave it there. It is only favoring a few but many are not enjoying it walahi.
Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by membranus: 6:16am On Mar 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Three days ago I announced my arrival in Imo state capital, Owerri, from Owerri I proceeded to my maternal home to see my grand ma and I give God the glory they are doing great ..

today being Monday , I noticed the sit at home order isn't serious as people been going about there businesses but with carefulness , so I decided to cruise around the villages and hey, I swear to God fear catch me with the kind of houses I saw. I was forced to ask the birds of the air "Where una dey see this Money"

See houses chei, but to think of it, how did the igbos became so successful even without holding unto presidency?

Even the not so rich ain't dulling

See photos I took below ...

God bless the entire south east states
God bless Nigeria
God bless president muhammadu Buhari
God bless Lagos

They are all end products of otokoto money rituals, drug couriers, kidnapping, highway robbery and inflated pricing businesses.

With the Igbos all na businesses, whether dirty or not, as long as it helps them to show off in their villages as having arrived. The moral queries concerning the source of their strange wealth being generally thrown to the gutters.
Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by silver94(m): 6:16am On Mar 22, 2022
I recognize these houses. Is your village at Lude mbaise? ,
PrinceOfLagos:

Banana island is a city , the photos above is a village

The difference

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Omicron007: 6:17am On Mar 22, 2022
Ade3131:

[s]My personal issues with our Igbo brother were all captured in this post of yours. I've lived with them all my life so I know and speak the language well.

One issue that is generic and very pronounced among igbos is their tendency to insult the hands that feed them. I mean read through your post again and ask yourself if you're any different from those low IQ guys who insult their benefactors?

Your trade in southwest and the north. People from these region are your best clients, all your wealth comes from these places yet you have the audacity to call them poor?

If your place is as rich as you claimed why aren't your most successful businessmen based in the East?

Why aren't their businesses based there?

You traveled out of your almighty southeast to the north or west with a polytene or ghana-most-go bag looking retard and malnourished only to return with luxury, and out of your very shallow thinking, you dare call the land that made you backward and poor?

How many non-igbos are making it as big as people from your tribe are doing in other regions, in the southeast? Or there no non-igbos in the East? If you know the stat, then think again. Is the east really that wealthy as you think or it's just a repository where Igbos who have succeeded in their trade go to deposit part of their wealth while they continue to reside in the land where milk and honey flows in the West?

It's only a child who have not visited other people's family farm that says it's his father's farm that is the biggest.

As poor as Ilorin looks from the outside, I've been to places that suggests otherwise within that state. And just to state this, I've visited and stayed in all the eastern states, so I know the terrain too well for you to talk shit. Everybody is blessed but coming to claim that your blessings are bigger and better than other people's own is just foolishness[/s].

Your tears are too salty.
Don't eat food with high sodium content.

Trash

5 Likes

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by ariesbull: 6:22am On Mar 22, 2022
goody234:
why would somebody bild a house like this in the village a complete waste of money
is it your money that is wasted....?
Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Ade3131: 6:23am On Mar 22, 2022
Omicron007:

Your tears are too salty.
Don't eat food with high sodium content.

Trash

Come up with superior argument to counter what I've said. That's how advanced people think.
Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by jboycrb(m): 6:25am On Mar 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This is just one village o

You would think you're in banana island in Lagos

Banana Island kor, Mango Island ni.
I guess u've never bn to Banana Island b4?
Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by DesChyko: 6:27am On Mar 22, 2022
HilcomTech:

Stop deceiving yourself because you know the truth.

Even those who are yet to be arrested would be arrested soon enough as it's just a matter of time.

There is no single day that yeebos are not being executed in Asian countries and you know this

Okay.

The second house in that picture was just opened in December. Maybe the owner somehow visited Asia this year undecided

The third house has featured on Nairaland before and the owner was very much around except he also relocated to Asia this year.

Many of the houses there are still undergoing construction but hate won't let you see it. I must have missed the publication where they got imprisoned undecided

The honest work of my hands (or my brother) will soon pay off to let me emulate my progressive brothers with a befitting edifice for my family compound.

I hope you are still alive then and can still afford data so you can wish for my death or at least, hope that I am in prison while I celebrate the achievement.

3 Likes

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 22, 2022
Ade3131:

Come up with superior argument to counter what I've said. That's how advanced people think.

His head is full of how to sell cheap crap from China, garbage electronics and killer fake drugs. Dont expect 'advanced' thinking or talk from him.

1 Like

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Lordave: 6:29am On Mar 22, 2022
Dapinski:

Lol. Only creatures of hate cry. Take lessons. Especially from those far more exposed and successful than you can ever dream of becoming.
Omo kekere you don too cry for here oo.

I hope this frustration doesn’t lead you to go into skull mining and decapitation spree.

I’ve never seen someone sound so bitter in my entire membership on nairaland. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by hslbroker2(m): 6:29am On Mar 22, 2022
I have been in this state before like twice to work for a nairalander
Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by ChoCho54(f): 6:34am On Mar 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This is just one village o

You would think you're in banana island in Lagos
Baba forget. That's how we roll.
When we start preparing the next Christmas holidays from January, your Yoruba brothers fail to understand why we love our villages.

2 Likes

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by ChoCho54(f): 6:37am On Mar 22, 2022
Dapinski:

His head is full of how to sell cheap crap from China, garbage electronics and killer fake drugs. Dont expect 'advanced' thinking or talk from him.
If not for him, you won't have a phone and electronics and even the fake drugs that has ruined your life. Your own claim to fame is skull mining.
Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 22, 2022
DesChyko:

Okay.
The second house in that picture was just opened in December.

The third house has featured on Nairaland before and the owner was very much around.
Many of the houses there are still undergoing construction but hate won't let you see it.

The honest work of my hands (or my brother) will soon pay off to let me emulate my progressive brothers with a befitting edifice for my family compound.

I hope you are still alive then and can still afford data so you can wish for my death or at least, hope that I am in prison while I celebrate the achievement.

Shut up. Most of you are hardened criminals who worship money and obsess about flaunting it garishly because of your inferiority complex. That is why we have this dumb thread.

Whatever you have Yorubas have triple. You're showing silly homes in Villages you visit once a year and is full of wall geckos and cockroaches for the rest of the time.

Do you know there are Yoruba members of this forum with property portfolios in London worth billions yet they're not bragging while you are feeling funky over some homes in your backward villaged full of shallow and emptily materialistic people fighting and slapping each other 24/7?

You'll build one silly house in Amuwo Odofin and be disturbing our peace. Meanwhile the Yoruba property developer of the collapsed Ikoyi building was a muilti billionaire property mogul with many high end development in his portfolio from London to South Africa and Lagos. There are many Yorubas like him as well yet you hardly hear of them because they dont brag.

You people are just so needlessly offensive. Based on zilch as well. Why won't so many hate you passionately.
Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Lordave: 6:46am On Mar 22, 2022
Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 22, 2022
Dapinski:

Mumu.

Lol. That's all you have to say right? That says it all.

Next time, don't tell an Igbo he's a "visitor" or that you're his "host" in Lagos.

Good morning to you.
Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 22, 2022
okoroemeka:
go to your village and snap pictures of houses 1 km radius from your family house let us see
You are a fool, only a lowlife village dog does this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video) / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri / Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.