Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Wabara Fired As ABSU Pro-chancellor Hours After Warning Against Ngwa Man In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wabara Fired As ABSU Pro-chancellor Hours After Warning Against Ngwa Man In 2023 (16300 Views)

Gunshots Fired As SSS Alleged Siege On EFCC Lagos Office Continues / Adolphus Wabara Buries Wife In Abia, As Ikpeazu, Uzodinma Mourn (Pictures) / TIMAAS GM Denies Saying PDP'll Collapse If Ikpeazu Picks Ngwa Man As Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wabara Fired As ABSU Pro-chancellor Hours After Warning Against Ngwa Man In 2023 by KaluwisxPRO: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2022
Awkabigboy:

The problem is not about zoning. It is all about bringing in competent people from any zone its their turn. There are competent people from everywhere. Imo state that doesn't do zoning and their governors have always been from orlu zone , how exactly are they fairing but check Anambra, Ebonyi and Enugu they bring in competent people from their zones.

Zoning is not in our constitution. Tribalism and hatred for progress is why some regions will support the other on zoning, not patriotism.

If Nigerians are being Patriotic, where a leader comes from should not be a problem.

Nigerians go outside the country to hold leadership positions in governments, and we all show our pride when we see such, but can we as a country allow a foreign National who’s lived most of their life in Nigeria hold an elective position?
Re: Wabara Fired As ABSU Pro-chancellor Hours After Warning Against Ngwa Man In 2023 by OVB123: 9:36am On Mar 22, 2022
2Ways:
Do they pay Pro chancellor's? Please any information from anyone that knows.
Capital letter YES!

1 Like

Re: Wabara Fired As ABSU Pro-chancellor Hours After Warning Against Ngwa Man In 2023 by Aguogba(m): 9:50am On Mar 22, 2022
Mikelarteta:
Certain positions Dey when be say dem no Dey talk truth when u Dey such positions.
What u typed is exactly why Nigeria is the way it is. Truth and progress go hand in hand.

1 Like

Re: Wabara Fired As ABSU Pro-chancellor Hours After Warning Against Ngwa Man In 2023 by StreetMedia: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2022
The TRUTH he said...

How Aba Ngwa dey? Mtshewwww

Fvck 2023!
Re: Wabara Fired As ABSU Pro-chancellor Hours After Warning Against Ngwa Man In 2023 by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 22, 2022
Onepeople:
you and i know votes don't count in abia state, zoning have been respected irrespective of people Choice, ikpeazu emerged as governor based on zoning arrangements not based on people Choice, people Choice was Alex OTI ,if you are from abia state you will understand my statement, let ikpeazu go against zoning and see ngwa people in political wilderness, like i said earlier is a suicidal mission. Enyinaya abaribe is trying to ride on the popularity of ipob to score cheap political goal.

don't play if you're from Abia state card on me.

I have promoted my state more than most of you so called Abians on this forum.

And yes,I come from Alex ottis lga (at least one of them) He was the choice of Abia North and the non-indigenes present in Aba. He wasn't the choice of Abia central or Abia south (majority of Abia state) but the matter for now isn't why OTTI lost and will keep on lossing.

your thinking is still akin to that of the Igbo who refuse and are still refusing to believe that Buhari is the choice of majority of Nigerian's- and that's why we keep repeating and believing the asinine claim that "votes don't count" that's why ipob have made a business of our obstinate avoidance of the truth and why the SE today have been schemed out of the 2023 presidential elections.

when I claimed that Ovi will win in a landslide come 2019, people like you called me a lier, but it was evident that he had won before half the results where even announced.

And don't claim Abaribe is riding on ipob popularity. Ipob ordered Ovi and Umahi booted out 2019 instead they both won assuredly.

Sentiments don't win elections but numbers -something you guys refuse to acknowledge . Just as SE politicians and Ipob fail to realize.

Now to facts.

every change and modernization to the electoral act favours the Ngwa. Juxtapose the number of votes from Abia North and Abia south ,you will notice that Abia North votes goes down while that of the South goes up.

According to INEC data, obingwa lga has more than 100k registered PVCs as of 2015. osisioma lga has almost same number . The point is, the 7 Ngwa lga's along with 2 more lga's is enough to make one governor.

Talking of zoning ,High chief Emenike has taken over APC structure for Abia. He will definitely be Apc's candidate, he is also from Abia central (against the zoning formula ) . I haven't seen you guys protest against him (obviously because he will fail) but whenever an Ngwa guy declares you guys will begin to shout zoning -same zoning you guys denied when ogah,otti and others contested 2015 and 2019- Hypocrisy
Re: Wabara Fired As ABSU Pro-chancellor Hours After Warning Against Ngwa Man In 2023 by gentlechyke(m): 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
It's not surprising that one will pass a bridge and burn the bridge. We are observing 'ndi equity and fairness'. Honesty is a rare virtue to Nigerian politicians...SMH. same politics being played in Abia is akin to National politics. You win the mandate by claiming It's your turn to rule but after your tenure, you show your evil intent and hypocrisy. It's not going to help us as a people as we will keep running in circles with no tangent.
Re: Wabara Fired As ABSU Pro-chancellor Hours After Warning Against Ngwa Man In 2023 by Johnkay225: 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
Okezie himself will not be there forever . After all what the man said was the Truth . That was why PDP lost Plateau State to APC because Jonah Jang insisted on handing over power to a Berom man ,where he hails from also. His relative at that .. Obiano was a Governor few days ago, today he is not even free to walk around .. Life na turn by turn . The nation is where it is because people would rather keep quiet and continue eating from the Government than speak the truth.. Very rubbish State , see the level of rot in Abia State. Salaries owed ,roads death traps ,.
Re: Wabara Fired As ABSU Pro-chancellor Hours After Warning Against Ngwa Man In 2023 by spencekat(m): 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
Chukazu:

Zoning is not against competence. You can zone and still maintain competence because there's no zone that cannot boast of quality and qualified candidates
You are correct.
Re: Wabara Fired As ABSU Pro-chancellor Hours After Warning Against Ngwa Man In 2023 by Chukazu: 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Zoning is reducing the quality of leadership we have.

If it is of any benefits, it would be in our constitution. But the crooks in leadership don’t give no F about good leaders so long as their tribesmen are there.

From all the zoning from different states, who can you beat your chest to say they’ve made a difference due to zoning?

Seems you finding it hard to read?

I said "zoning does not negate competence"

The reason your leaders failed is not because of zoning-rather they lack competence.

You can never have unity and fairness in a diverse nation like Nigeria without zoning

If you say let's ignore zoning- what it means is that both the President and the vice president can come from the same Zone and it doesn't matter.
Re: Wabara Fired As ABSU Pro-chancellor Hours After Warning Against Ngwa Man In 2023 by thinkmoney(m): 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ohibenemma:
Witch hunting in broad daylight has been the bane of governance in Nigeria. You go against the flow and you are axed. Which is why many will rather stay put, enjoy the crumbs and shut up!
Mentioning the word "ngwa" in that context is racist, tribalist and derogatory. The government responded the [quote][/quote]right way
Re: Wabara Fired As ABSU Pro-chancellor Hours After Warning Against Ngwa Man In 2023 by KaluwisxPRO: 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
Chukazu:

Seems you finding it hard to read?

I said "zoning does not negate competence"

The reason your leaders failed is not because of zoning-rather they lack competence.

You can never have unity and fairness in a diverse nation like Nigeria without zoning

If you say let's ignore zoning- what it means is that both the President and the vice president can come from the same Zone and it doesn't matter.

And who cares where they’re both from if they perform better?? Isn’t that what we all want??

Clearly you’re the one without a brain to think how suppressing our democracy is to please a tribe.

If we’re gonna zone, then every tribe must be given a shot.
Re: Wabara Fired As ABSU Pro-chancellor Hours After Warning Against Ngwa Man In 2023 by delzbaba(m): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
Whats ngwa man please?
Re: Wabara Fired As ABSU Pro-chancellor Hours After Warning Against Ngwa Man In 2023 by Chukazu: 7:28am On Mar 23, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

And who cares where they’re both from if they perform better?? Isn’t that what we all want??

Clearly you’re the one without a brain to think how suppressing our democracy is to please a tribe.

If we’re gonna zone, then every tribe must be given a shot.

Seems your brain is on perpetual reboot?
Re: Wabara Fired As ABSU Pro-chancellor Hours After Warning Against Ngwa Man In 2023 by KaluwisxPRO: 7:31am On Mar 23, 2022
Chukazu:

Seems your brain is on perpetual reboot?

Ogun wan kill your papa as I dey see am so
Re: Wabara Fired As ABSU Pro-chancellor Hours After Warning Against Ngwa Man In 2023 by Chukazu: 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Ogun wan kill your papa as I dey see am so

You mean your brain dead father?
Re: Wabara Fired As ABSU Pro-chancellor Hours After Warning Against Ngwa Man In 2023 by glacswhite: 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
Orji Uzor Kalu swore that Ngwa will never rule Abia cos they are relevant ..

He fought to Silence Aba from Leaving and Having Aba State

Is Funny that 2day ..Ngwa n Ukwa determines who Rules Abia State ...Lol..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi / "I Handed Biafra Over to Obasanjo" - Achuzia / Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.