Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,371 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

NFT-GTB-NASSCO Alert - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NFT-GTB-NASSCO Alert (871 Views)

Who Else Received N30,000 NASSCO Payment / Innoson EFCC Arrest & The GTB Loan: "Innoson Stop Playing The Igbo Tribe Card" / Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NFT-GTB-NASSCO Alert by Chimoski87(m): 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Good day all. A good friend of mine who's not on nairaland got a credit alert of 30k from NFT-GTB-NASSCO[b][/b]. Due to prevailing economic challenges, he wants to start using the money to solve his urgent problems. I had to convince him to exercise patience till tomorrow when i must have gotten the real sender of the money and if it worths spending. He is an exited batch B N-power beneficiarie and he think it might be from them. Kindly help me out to know the source of the payment.
Re: NFT-GTB-NASSCO Alert by ItzEminence(m): 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
It's from NASSCO, it's a COVID 19 relieve payment I think. I and few others was credited as well.
Re: NFT-GTB-NASSCO Alert by Chimoski87(m): 7:26am On Mar 24, 2022
ItzEminence:
It's from NASSCO, it's a COVID 19 relieve payment I think. I and few others was credited as well.

Thanks bro. I needed to be sure. I have already told him and he's grateful to mother nature for it. He even gave me something from it to enjoy too. He is wishing that something like that happens again or continues especially from government as relief for Covid-19. I even wish they continue to give him the thing monthly so that he can bless me too with something from it coz things are hard these days.

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Supply These Items Contact Me / In Dire Need Of Good & Serious Minded Biz Partners In Naija / Quick Advice Needed On A Sharp Business Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.