Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts (3335 Views)

Atiku Attends Sule Lamido's Daughter's Wedding In Jigawa (Pictures) / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by Emetofranklinch(m): 5:27am On Mar 22, 2022
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=751
Shahida, the daughter of the former Emir of Kano, Lamido Sanusi, has recounted the instances of racism directed at her and her family members in Saudi Arabia.

She made the revelation during a question and answer session on her Instagram page on Monday.

Shahida, who is married with children, revealed that her daughter had been a victim of racism at school and even she experienced it at a mosque.
She made the revelation during a question and answer session on her Instagram page on Monday.

Shahida, who is married with children, revealed that her daughter had been a victim of racism at school and even she experienced it at a mosque.

Responding to the question, ‘Heard Arabs are racist, have you ever been a victim in KSA?’, she said, “To be honest, they are. Yes. I have but it mostly had to do with my daughter (Personally, don’t go out much or interact with them enough to know). But definitely, I have experienced racism even in the mosque and the playground in the front of our house.”
CLICK ON THIS LINK BELOW TO READ MORE
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=751

2 Shares

Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by Mooh247: 5:32am On Mar 22, 2022
cool

Arab institutionalise racism... Everyone has class to them... To them Europeans and Americans are number one citizens, Arabs and fellow Arabs from Gulf countries are second class citizens African Arab , Jews and Persian are Second class lower class even in their own country, Chinese are 3rd class, Pakistani are fourth class, 5th class are Mumbai and Northern Fair skinned Indians, 6th Class is dark skinned Indians and Bengali, sri lanka, Nigerians and Northern Africans are 7th class

They proudly show this racism through salary and welfare packages

However it's good to note that Arab racism is 100% better than that of the Europeans and Americans

American and European racist hates you deeply, they want to beat you up, call police on you to send you to prison, mock you at every given opportunity and use your resources to Lord it over you

Arab racism is about Class, Prestige, display of wealth, show off and beauty... A black American. or Black British would still get more respect than a Nigerian black

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by Sirlancelort(m): 5:37am On Mar 22, 2022
So what did she say about tribalism?.
Africans and our mumu ideologies, we don't love our selves yet we want other race to love us.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by Blakjewelry(m): 5:38am On Mar 22, 2022
Mooh247:
Arab institutionalise racism... Everyone has class to them... To them Europeans and Americans are number one citizens, Arabs and fellow Arabs are second class citizens even in their own country, Chinese are 3rd class, Pakistani are fourth class, 5th class are Mumbai and Northern Fair skinned Indians, 6th Class is dark skinned Indians and Bengali, sri lanka, Nigerians and Northern Africans are 7th class

maybe we are looking at the wrong picture when we talked about racism. Maybe we should start looking at the advancement of society. Like if we as Africans try and surpassed or equal them in development in all field then they will earn our respect

12 Likes

Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by Maghan37: 5:40am On Mar 22, 2022
They have always been racist and despicable.

1 Like

Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by Mooh247: 5:50am On Mar 22, 2022
Blakjewelry:
maybe we are looking at the wrong picture when we talked about racism. Maybe we should start looking at the advancement of society. Like if we as Africans try and surpassed or equal them in development in all field then they will earn our respect

It is very wrong to judge individuals with societal standards as against individual standard

The best medical doctors can come from any country including Nigeria and Indian... IQ , aptitude, skills and knowledge are more accurate measurement of human class not societal advancement

For instance, in UAE, while Dubai and Abu Dhabi are states with best of infrastructure, States like Rasalkhemal aren't as developed they don't even have 24/7 power or sky scrappers just desert and desert dwellers yet the have equal rights with more developed Dubai

3 Likes

Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by otipoju(m): 5:57am On Mar 22, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Anyone who thinks racism is about skin colour is still jonzing. If your house is fine and you have a fine car...you automatically gain the respect of nearly everybody inspite of your age or height.
A beggar or a poor man gets little to no respect no matter how i intelligent he is.

If Africa took pains to develop its continent in terms of infastructure, social welfare and militiary might in the next 50 years, it will gain the respect of the world and first there will be less incentives by its natives to travel out of their own continent for economic survival .

So see finish no go dey.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by Sirlancelort(m): 6:03am On Mar 22, 2022
Mooh247:
Arab institutionalise racism... Everyone has class to them... To them Europeans and Americans are number one citizens, Arabs and fellow Arabs from Gulf countries are second class citizens African Arab , Jews and Persian are Second class lower class even in their own country, Chinese are 3rd class, Pakistani are fourth class, 5th class are Mumbai and Northern Fair skinned Indians, 6th Class is dark skinned Indians and Bengali, sri lanka, Nigerians and Northern Africans are 7th class

Well I don't know where you got your info from but based on the nature of my job I have met with so many people on the field whom have worked for at least 20years in the Arab, and according to them that is the best place they have ever worked, and according to them the salary package was increased because of them and they even attained high positions before COVID came to spoil everything, and this am saying are coming from people from the opposite religion i.e Niger Delta region.
You cannot be a pest in your country and enjoy peace not to talk of another man's country, I still remember the story one of the men I met that worked in the UEA told me they were told when they were first employed, during the Obasanjo regime as the military head of state they came to him for a loan instead he asked them if they can pour money inside water with there eyes opened, as Africans we all know what that means, but today any Nigerian that visits Dubai fills fulfilled in Life.
We have what it takes to be the best but we all have criminal mind set, that's why the country will always get worst.

You are free to quote me, no hidden charges applied.

2 Likes

Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by SarkinYarki: 6:05am On Mar 22, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

However it's good to note that Arab racism is 100% better than that of the Europeans and Americans

American and European racist hates you deeply, they want to beat you up, call police on you to send you to prison, mock you at every given opportunity and use your resources to Lord it over you

Arab racism is about Class, Prestige, display of wealth, show off and beauty... A black American. or Black British would still get more than a Nigerian black

You Gerrit
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:12am On Mar 22, 2022
Stop disturbing everyone with nonsense..blacks are also racist..all race has racist..

Blacks are serious racist..so what's the tears about.. the tribalism and hate going among blacks is enough to tell you that blacks are the worse of all..

4 Likes

Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by Sirlancelort(m): 6:20am On Mar 22, 2022
otipoju:

Anyone who thinks racism is about skin colour is still jonzing. If your house is fine and you have a fine car...you automatically gain the respect of nearly everybody inspite of your age or height.
A beggar or a poor man gets little to no respect no matter how i intelligent he is.

If Africa took pains to develop its continent in terms of infastructure, social welfare and militiary might in the next 50 years, it will gain the respect of the world and first there will be less incentives by its natives to travel out of their own continent for economic survival .

So see finish no go dey.

You are the kind of person I like to role with, no mind all those m*m* way want make them take us important on top nothing other than all sorts of bad things.

1 Like

Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by Mooh247: 6:26am On Mar 22, 2022
Sirlancelort:

Well I don't know where you got your info from but based on the nature of my job I have met with so many people on the field whom have worked for at least 20years in the Arab, and according to them that is the best place they have ever worked, and according to them the salary package was increased because of them and they even attained high positions before COVID came to spoil everything, and this am saying are coming from people from the opposite religion i.e Niger Delta region.
You cannot be a pest in your country and enjoy peace not to talk of another man's country, I still remember the story one of the men I met that worked in the UEA told me they were told when they were first employed, during the Obasanjo regime as the military head of state they came to him for a loan instead he asked them if they can pour money inside water with there eyes opened, as Africans we all know what that means, but today any Nigerian that visits Dubai fills fulfilled in Life.
We have what it takes to be the best but we all have criminal mind set, that's why the country will always get worst.

You are free to quote me, no hidden charges applied.

My information is based on first hand experience, even if you visit typical Job consulting HR in UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi... They openly place emphasis on Nationalty... E.g African or Nigerian Maid and Security needed..... Pakistani Drivers wanted, British English language teacher needed.. Indian doctors needed

With that said, if you read my third paragraph you will notice I stated that Arab racism is only about class, unlike Europeans that their racism are extreme ... Regardless Arabs are welcoming, and not extremist as painted by Western media.. this is why many people now have Arab countries as their choice vacation spot... You are free to do whatever you like as long as you respect their culture and women

4 Likes

Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by SmartPolician: 6:30am On Mar 22, 2022
Given the degree of tribalism we experience in Nigeria, the African Blacks would have been much worse if we had the opportunity those people have.

God knows why He placed Black Africans on the lowest rung of the ladder. Our people are terrible human beings, even among ourselves!

3 Likes

Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by Sirlancelort(m): 6:33am On Mar 22, 2022
Mooh247:

My information is based on first hand experience, even if you visit typical Job consulting HR in UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi... They openly place emphasis on Nationalty... E.g African or Nigerian Maid and Security needed..... Pakistani Drivers wanted, British English language teacher needed.. Indian doctors needed

With that said, if you read my third paragraph you will notice I stated that Arab racism is only about class, unlike Europeans that their racism are extreme ... Regardless Arabs are welcoming, and not extremist as painted by Western media.. this is why many people now have Arab countries as their choice vacation spot... You are free to do whatever you like as long as you respect their culture and women

I agreed to your second paragraph but the first is absurd in the sense that based on my experience with the fact that the best cooks in Nigeria are from cross river or akwa ibom I can decide to place an advert that I need cook from that region, I don't know about you but for me I see nothing wrong in that.
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:35am On Mar 22, 2022
Sirlancelort:
Africans and our mumu ideologies, we don't love our selves yet we want other race to love us.
Don't mind them, hypocrites.

Blacks on blacks hatred is extremely higher than white on white hatred, the way blacks hate on each other is something else, especially in Nigeria.
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by house10s2: 6:41am On Mar 22, 2022
otipoju:

So see finish no go dey.

seriously bro if this was exam questions u wud have failed.

even china with development American still show racism towards them.

racism is racism, development as nothing to do here
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by NoSentiment: 6:43am On Mar 22, 2022
Arab may be racist but Islam is definitely NOT.

SO NO SHAKING!
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by christistruth01: 6:44am On Mar 22, 2022
Sirlancelort:

Tribalism is Worse than Racism because it is done by your own People
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by otipoju(m): 6:51am On Mar 22, 2022
house10s2:
seriously bro if this was exam questions u wud have failed.

even china with development American still show racism towards them.

racism is racism, development as nothing to do here

You dont know nada. America sees China as a fierce competitor in every area just the way it sees Russia. Or is American hate for Russia racism as well?

No country or race owes you love. It is respect that matters. Even Russia that has similar heritage with Ukraine dey pound them mercilessly.

Africans are not treated with respect anywhere because of the perception which is rooted in reality that the African continent is a poverty and disease stricken continent with corrupt leadership.

That public image will not earn the respect of any race...compared to caucasiian America and Europe that is seen as wealthy, developed, organized, and advanced in sciences and military might...these automatically command the respect of other races and countries. Nobody dey talk about love.

3 Likes

Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:53am On Mar 22, 2022
Its a well known fact that the Arabs racism is second to none

The worst racist in the world is the Hausa people.

2 Likes

Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by Reflect7: 6:57am On Mar 22, 2022
Sirlancelort:

There's always an Uncle Tom coon, slave mentality, colonised coconut like you who always comes along on these threads to tell us to ignore racism since we have our own problems.

If all the blacks on earth had your slave mentality and self hate, you would not be able to live in Nigeria or travel to anywhere on Earth today as a black person without being colonised, enslaved or lynched. Because it was blacks who resisted racism, and fought and died for equal rights for blacks, culminating in the civil rights and independence movements, who made your current freedoms possible.

3 Likes

Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by akanke79: 7:06am On Mar 22, 2022
Sirlancelort:

It is not compulsory for blacks to love themselves we only need humanity.Arabs,whites dont love each other either.It is universal problem,in Sweden,the Sami and Roma people were deprived of their language for many years until some years ago.Roma people are still the most despised group in Europe.
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by Reflect7: 7:09am On Mar 22, 2022
Blakjewelry:

WRONG. Africa has already surpassed the Arab world in development and industrialisation.

Take out Dubai and Abu Dhabi and what is in the Arab world?

Africa has a multiplicity of modern cities, far more than the Arab world. But western and Arab media disinformation will not show them the thriving metropolises of Nairobi, Lagos, Cape Town, Kigali, JoBurg, Dar es Salam, Dakar, Abidjan and Abuja on their TV.

All they'll know about Africa is maybe Somalia and some hungry Sudanese migrants.

Racism is based on ignorance. I had a friend who spoke to an old English lady a few years back in England, and as he was telling her about a trip he made from one city in Nigeria to another by air, she asked him ''you mean you have more than one airport in Africa?''

Racism is based on ignorance. The average Arab believes you live in a mud hut in some starving village, or in some shack. They don't even know you have modern cities, universities, factories, banks etc etc.

3 Likes

Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by Elbinawi: 7:10am On Mar 22, 2022
Saudi Arabians Are Racists - former Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter

"Shahida, the daughter of the former Emir of Kano, Lamido Sanusi, has recounted the instances of racism directed at her and her family members in Saudi Arabia.

Shahida, who is married with children, revealed that her daughter had been a victim of racism at school and even she experienced it at a mosque."

Me:

Her father, the dethroned Emir of Kano, was part of the Saudi-sponsored evil agenda in Nigeria. More than one thousand innocent Shia civilians were brutally murdered by these genocidal criminals just to please the bloodthirsty Saudi Wahhabi barbarians.

Few months after the #ZariaGenocide, her father escorted Tyrant Buhari to Saudi Arabia to be rewarded for the genocidal massacre of more than one thousand Shia civilians in Zaria.

No Northern Emir publicly supported #ShiaGenocide like the dethroned Emir Sanusi. This genocidal criminal was busy spreading ShiaPhobia in the North. I wrote 3 rejoinders against him.

We will NEVER forget!

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by Reflect7: 7:11am On Mar 22, 2022
akanke79:

It is not compulsory for blacks to love themselves we only need humanity.Arabs,whites do t love each other either.It is universal issues.In Sweden,the Sami and Roma people were deprived of their language for many years.Roma people are still the most despised group in Europe.

Don't mind them. It is their slave mentality that throws up that excuse, to deflect from their white massa's atrocities.

Russia and Ukraine are bombing each other and hate each other, so I guess it's ok for us to feel racist towards them by his logic.
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by EmperorHadrain: 7:17am On Mar 22, 2022
E go take time but both Bokos and Congo Judases will learn the hard way that those cainanites (Jews and Arabs,) are the most racist bastards on the planet and consider blacks as souless beasts .

1 Like

Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:19am On Mar 22, 2022
EmperorHadrain:
E go take time but both Bokos and Congo Judases will learn the hard way that those cainanites (Jews and Arabs,) are the most racist bastards on the planet and consider blacks as souless beasts .
While blacks are even worse.. grin
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by Reflect7: 7:21am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

While blacks are even worse.. grin

Speak for your slave self.

It wasn't blacks who carried out the Holocaust in which 6 million whites were ordered into gas chambers at gun point by their fellow whites.

Neither was it blacks who slaughtered over 100 million of themselves in two European tribal wars of the last century, deceitfully called 'world'
wars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:24am On Mar 22, 2022
Reflect7:

Speak for your slave self.
Are you guys not racist?
Yes or no? grin grin grin

You can cry as much as you want..all race has racists.. who even take you folks serious? grin
Nigeria as a country is offering nothing reasonable and important.. absolutely nothing to the world yet they always want all for themself..always crying racism at any given opportunity.. wink
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by Reflect7: 7:27am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Are you guys not racist?
Yes or no? grin grin grin

You can cry as much as you want..all race has racists.. who even take you folks serious? grin
Nigeria as a country is offering nothing reasonable and import.. absolutely nothing to the world yet they always want all for themself..always crying racism at any given opportunity.. wink

Oh shut your little coconut coon Uncle Tom lips. Black Americans call your type 'House nig..er'. The slave with soft hands the massa kept inside his house to cook and clean (and sometimes sodomise) as the others worked in the fields and lived in slave quarters.

1 Like

Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:29am On Mar 22, 2022
Reflect7:

Oh shit up you little coconut coon Uncle Tom. Black Americans call your type 'House nig..er'. The slave with soft hands the massa kept inside his house to cook and clean as the others lived in poor slave quarters.
But you didn't prove my statement wrong tho..you are even displaying your racist attitude.. cheesy grin
Your country is offering nothing important to the world but too quick to cry racism when things ain't going your way.. undecided

Yes or no? grin
Re: Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts by Ofodirinwa: 7:29am On Mar 22, 2022
otipoju:

So see finish no go dey.

Lol so when someone hates you and you buy a nice car they will be happy about it and start loving you? Nna, give yourself time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Peter Obi's Cabinet Will Look Like If He Wins / Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed / Jonathan, Tambuwal Congratulates Mimiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.