Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Bandits Raid Kaduna, Zamfara, Kill 62, Kidnap 62, Raze 70 Houses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Raid Kaduna, Zamfara, Kill 62, Kidnap 62, Raze 70 Houses (10650 Views)

Bandits Attack Sabon Gida, Zamfara; Kill Village Head / Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers / Soldiers Shoot At Protesters In Zamfara, Kill Many, Injure Others (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Raid Kaduna, Zamfara, Kill 62, Kidnap 62, Raze 70 Houses by Jostoman: 11:39am On Mar 22, 2022
ABIODUN105:
Insecurity at it peak in the country

Nigeria should protect themselves that is the only solution
with what
Re: Bandits Raid Kaduna, Zamfara, Kill 62, Kidnap 62, Raze 70 Houses by Jostoman: 11:41am On Mar 22, 2022
Camelot65:
The killings have become so normal in Nigeria.
and that is my own concern, the northerners are just dying like chicken but the northerners just pretend as if nothing is happening to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Raid Kaduna, Zamfara, Kill 62, Kidnap 62, Raze 70 Houses by Jostoman: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2022
And the northerners just kept quiet.
Re: Bandits Raid Kaduna, Zamfara, Kill 62, Kidnap 62, Raze 70 Houses by JooEeL(m): 11:45am On Mar 22, 2022
The Hausas and other fellow hausa/ fulani sympathisers, vis-a-vis lovers of One Nigeria receiving it hot hot. shocked
Re: Bandits Raid Kaduna, Zamfara, Kill 62, Kidnap 62, Raze 70 Houses by JooEeL(m): 11:49am On Mar 22, 2022
Jostoman:
And the northerners just kept quiet.

You dont understand what it means to be conquered. It's coming down south.

After a people are conquered, often the current generation at the time still usually have a fighting, revolting spirit.

The subsequent generations become much worse and confused. And of course unenlightened.

You think you are smart enough now but if your ethnic group is conquered, 200 years from now, your children will be like the hausa kids you see today.

Some Hausa people till today are brainwashed to believe Usman dan fodio is their pathfinder and leader to truth.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Raid Kaduna, Zamfara, Kill 62, Kidnap 62, Raze 70 Houses by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:58am On Mar 22, 2022
AntiBeEmCe:
Yes o... But these killings in Kaduna do not count. It's Imo State and the East as a whole that is important to the Fulani cabal and their mind-controlled toy in Aso Rock— little wonder he sent more weapons and "repentant bokoharam" army troops to Imo State...whilst Kaduna and Zamfara are left unsecured and porous for Fulani terrorists to shed more blood of northern christians.

The most terrorist attacks are happening in the North, yet there are more checkpoints in the South...and almost none in the North. Nigeria is doomed and people are still talking about 2023. The sooner a referendum takes place, the better for everyone.

I pity those clamoring for 2023 presidency

1 Like

Re: Bandits Raid Kaduna, Zamfara, Kill 62, Kidnap 62, Raze 70 Houses by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
StaffofOrayan:
After the terrorists had finished their operations without disturbance, the security forces arrived and killed a protester!

If a guy like Igboho or Kanu rises up in Southern Kaduna, trust DSS to immediately swing into action! All th uselesss politicians and even more uselesss citizens would be against him
is because western country and the zoo government are beneficially of the insecurities going on in this shitole
Re: Bandits Raid Kaduna, Zamfara, Kill 62, Kidnap 62, Raze 70 Houses by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
DryMouth:
Family matter.

Allah AkBOOOM!!!!
Comrade which one be AkBOOOM grin cheesy wink
Re: Bandits Raid Kaduna, Zamfara, Kill 62, Kidnap 62, Raze 70 Houses by Evidenx(m): 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
undecided angry
Just like that and nothing will happe,life continues.. THIS COUNTRY DEY VEX ME I SWEAR.
Re: Bandits Raid Kaduna, Zamfara, Kill 62, Kidnap 62, Raze 70 Houses by Exceed15: 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
When I thought North has learnt in Buhari's first tenure they started chanting 4+4 again. See how they have are shot themselves in the leg.
Re: Bandits Raid Kaduna, Zamfara, Kill 62, Kidnap 62, Raze 70 Houses by Ogbodobeogbodo: 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
Up Nigeria and Buhari till 2050. Nigeria expired the day PDP lost direction and gave Nigeria away to destroyers, Buhari has really dealt with Nigerians to the extent that so many Nigerians no longer remember the name of their local community due to the activities of the rampaging blood sucking Fulani terrorists, no day passes without the fulanis militias wiping out a whole village and leaving behind tears and sorrow. They should continue, they will definitely meet their match down south, we know they are only preparing the ground for inevitable attack down south, but their Waterloo await them. Nonsense.
Re: Bandits Raid Kaduna, Zamfara, Kill 62, Kidnap 62, Raze 70 Houses by IGBOSON1: 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
EastisBae:
Prognosis:

Population control.
State sponsored terrorism.
Charles Darwin's theory.
Effects of a deadly combination of poverty, Illiteracy, and Islam.

Verdict:

No solution in sight.

This is state sponsored terrorism by omission or commission! State sponsored in the sense that it’s the consequence of the states active connivance with terrorists (via some employees or ex-employees of the DSS, military or police); or states inability to fulfil its primary responsibility of protecting live and property of ALL Nigerians! Either way, it’s a sad commentary which speaks to the depths Nigeria has sunk!

It’s quite possible Nigeria sees more deaths from criminality in a week than Ukraine has suffered since Russia brought war to its doorstep!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Raid Kaduna, Zamfara, Kill 62, Kidnap 62, Raze 70 Houses by ABIODUN105(m): 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
Jostoman:
with what
Ammunition
Re: Bandits Raid Kaduna, Zamfara, Kill 62, Kidnap 62, Raze 70 Houses by BadEnglish(m): 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
Them don dey balance the equation, Kill 62 kidnap 62
Re: Bandits Raid Kaduna, Zamfara, Kill 62, Kidnap 62, Raze 70 Houses by Selfmotivated: 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
Re: Bandits Raid Kaduna, Zamfara, Kill 62, Kidnap 62, Raze 70 Houses by unikprince(m): 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
PMB is unbothered about those wasted lives, send more battalions to the East while his backyard burns to ashes.

What a love by the president to the South East grin
Re: Bandits Raid Kaduna, Zamfara, Kill 62, Kidnap 62, Raze 70 Houses by bigcasava1(m): 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
Eee no concern me! Na family issues
Re: Bandits Raid Kaduna, Zamfara, Kill 62, Kidnap 62, Raze 70 Houses by Blackdisciple(m): 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lolz ok
Re: Bandits Raid Kaduna, Zamfara, Kill 62, Kidnap 62, Raze 70 Houses by Blackdisciple(m): 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2022

Re: Bandits Raid Kaduna, Zamfara, Kill 62, Kidnap 62, Raze 70 Houses by EasternSWboyz: 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/again-bandits-raid-kaduna-zamfara-kill-62-abduct-62-raze-70-houses/
so disheartening that I cannot comment. If I comment, it is the head of the DSS that will be dispatched to come and fetch me. Nigeria why ?!
Re: Bandits Raid Kaduna, Zamfara, Kill 62, Kidnap 62, Raze 70 Houses by EastisBae: 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
ostartruth:

What is Charles Darwin's theory Mumu?

Dunce, the theory will soon apply to you as well cheesy cheesy

Re: Bandits Raid Kaduna, Zamfara, Kill 62, Kidnap 62, Raze 70 Houses by iyke2frankeze: 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
Allahu Akbar!
Re: Bandits Raid Kaduna, Zamfara, Kill 62, Kidnap 62, Raze 70 Houses by JB4life: 10:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
May God have mercy on us.

Rip.to the deceased.
Re: Bandits Raid Kaduna, Zamfara, Kill 62, Kidnap 62, Raze 70 Houses by Rawhumper(m): 12:09am On Mar 23, 2022
Re: Bandits Raid Kaduna, Zamfara, Kill 62, Kidnap 62, Raze 70 Houses by Rawhumper(m): 12:12am On Mar 23, 2022
Once I go to the east I get myself a gun and keep it at home.

Bleep any security personel that will see it as
wrong and bring in that one sided law.

I mean it ooo am getting a good gun,its time
if not you die for nothing.

Under this Buhari the country is worst than
ever and nobody is calling for his impeachement.

uote author=ABIODUN105 post=111251553]Insecurity at it peak in the country

Nigeria should protect themselves that is the only solution[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Electricity Meters Upgrade Won’t Affect Credit Balance — FG / APC Women National Conference Records Massive Success / Hats Off To Ngozi, Show Barack Obama The Meaning Of Meritocracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.