Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,835 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

Any Doctor Or Scientist, Does Weight Loss Reduce The Bossoms - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Doctor Or Scientist, Does Weight Loss Reduce The Bossoms (786 Views)

What Can I Do To Reduce The Sugar Content In My Blood? / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Help! Any Doctor With Access To The Update Materials Of Wacp Primaries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Doctor Or Scientist, Does Weight Loss Reduce The Bossoms by Cuddlemii: 10:36am On Jul 02, 2011
I will like to know if weight loss reduces the bosoms.
Re: Any Doctor Or Scientist, Does Weight Loss Reduce The Bossoms by Cuddlemii: 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2011
No I dont need weight loss. I am underweight now sef. I just need to know about bosoms and buttocks when it comes to weight loss
Re: Any Doctor Or Scientist, Does Weight Loss Reduce The Bossoms by denzel2009: 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2011
We need to see pictures of before and after.
Re: Any Doctor Or Scientist, Does Weight Loss Reduce The Bossoms by Cuddlemii: 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2011
Lolz I don't want you to be rushed to Igbobi. Ur arms would everly be on cuddle mode wink

Thats the mistake I made oh. Didnt take pix. But will do that so I can write a book on weight loss or a DVD
Re: Any Doctor Or Scientist, Does Weight Loss Reduce The Bossoms by Jack321: 11:21am On Jul 04, 2011
I think weight loss you can do with the help of boot camp. I have loose my 10 kg weight within 1 months by boot camp. If want then see this [url]http://www.newyoubootcamp.com/
[/url] here you will found more programs for weight loss and about fitness tips.
Re: Any Doctor Or Scientist, Does Weight Loss Reduce The Bossoms by Cuddlemii: 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2011
Geez! I am not asking about weight loss. I just want to be sure that boobs wont sag and shrink due to it
Re: Any Doctor Or Scientist, Does Weight Loss Reduce The Bossoms by denzel2009: 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Geez! I am not asking about weight loss. I just want to be sure that bosoms wont sag and shrink due to it

Don't worry, that's the job of wonder bra wink
Re: Any Doctor Or Scientist, Does Weight Loss Reduce The Bossoms by Cuddlemii: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2011
Ur tummy would need body magic, Edmark, Living bitters and Lipo. How can u upload that kind of pix

Im not asking about the aftermath but the effects of drastic weight loss on boobs.
Re: Any Doctor Or Scientist, Does Weight Loss Reduce The Bossoms by denzel2009: 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2011
Cuddlemii:

your tummy would need body magic, Edmark, Living bitters and Lipo. How can u upload that kind of pix

Im not asking about the aftermath but the effects of drastic weight loss on bosoms.

Have you seen a car doesn't have petrol tank before?
Re: Any Doctor Or Scientist, Does Weight Loss Reduce The Bossoms by Cuddlemii: 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2011
denzel2009:

Have you seen a car doesn't have petrol tank before?

You mean, Have I seen a car that doesn't have a petrol tank?
Re: Any Doctor Or Scientist, Does Weight Loss Reduce The Bossoms by denzel2009: 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2011
Cuddlemii:

You mean, Have I seen a car that doesn't have a petrol tank?
Yelz, that potbelly is like a fuel tank to run my machine wink
Re: Any Doctor Or Scientist, Does Weight Loss Reduce The Bossoms by Cuddlemii: 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2011
EWWW. U better go and do something about that. Lager manufacturers need to use you for their commercials to show people what excess does to humanity. cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Young Nurses-lagos / Fermara Drugs For Infertility In Nigeria And Where To Buy / Get Bigger And Stay Longer With Our Spray !!! Best Solution.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.