Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun (3393 Views)

White House Warns Of ‘Putin’s Military Potential’ / US Plans To Sell Drones That Can Be Armed With Hellfire Missiles To Ukraine / Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by wwwihy: 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
No wonder Ukraine is beating them on the ground

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by delzbaba(m): 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
People wey invent AK 47 ? Stop capping

15 Likes

Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by Venymen(m): 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
wwwihy:
Thats a coded sniper rifle

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by Ahmback(m): 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
delzbaba:
People wey invent AK 47 ? Stop capping
Please don't tell me you are hyping ak47 now
Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by delzbaba(m): 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ahmback:
thats a vigilante not a russian soldier, Ak 47 is still the hallmark of durability in weaponry till tomorrow.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by SarkinYarki: 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
That's a Mosin rifle ..if you know weapons you won't laugh at it

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by Puremaker8: 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
wwwihy:
that's a kind of cool sniper rifle.
Are you blind ni?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by illicit(m): 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
That's a sniper

See d scope on d gun
Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by Bahamas95(m): 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
OP thinks it's this type used by Nigerian hunters. cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by GuestHost: 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
grin
I had already started laughing before even opening the thread.
OP sef.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by Connected1: 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
That's a Sniper Rifle.

Wahala.

E be like Sakabula abi shoot and run for your eye

2 Likes

Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by Sergio101(m): 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
Op see as you just disgraced yourself here grin grin.

Somebody's first son grin

19 Likes

Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
OP called Sakabula grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by udemzyudex(m): 11:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
That's a sniper gun

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:
OP called Sakabula grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sergio101:
Op see as you just disgraced yourself here grin grin.

Somebody's first son grin
Connected1:
That's a Sniper Rifle.

Wahala.

E be like Sakabula abi shoot and run for your eye
illicit:
That's a sniper

See d scope on d gun
regardless of what the op said that sniper rifle is as old as world war 2. makes the russian army look unsophisticated, have u seen an American sniper military rifle ?

5 Likes

Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by babyfaceafrica: 12:33am On Mar 23, 2022
DREAMZZZ:
regardless of what the op said that sniper rifle is as old as world war 2. makes the russian army look unsophisticated, have u seen an American sniper military rifle ?
OP gooved simple!!
Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by talktimi(m): 12:37am On Mar 23, 2022
Ahmback:
why won't he hype AK47 ? The most reliable assault rifle in history

5 Likes

Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by talktimi(m): 12:40am On Mar 23, 2022
Venymen:
Thats a coded sniper rifle
it's a regular rifle with a scope though he'll use it for short distance sniping
Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by Mofun: 1:48am On Mar 23, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
OP gooved simple!!

I guess you meant to type "goofed" instead of "goofed."

Anyway, check my signature please.
Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by BSdetective: 1:51am On Mar 23, 2022
wwwihy:

That's a sniper gun, you rettard

1 Like

Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by LikeAking: 3:02am On Mar 23, 2022
Ancient gun.
Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by BKayy: 3:27am On Mar 23, 2022
Chai. Ignorance is a disease. No wonder why they are remote controlled by Western media to emotionally align with Ukraine.

5 Likes

Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by truthCoder: 4:12am On Mar 23, 2022
wwwihy:

That’s a sniper rifle.

If you dont know, ask.
Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by truthCoder: 4:15am On Mar 23, 2022
DREAMZZZ:

Age doesn’t matter with bolt action rifles.

2 Likes

Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by truthCoder: 4:17am On Mar 23, 2022
talktimi:
why won't he hype AK47 ? The most reliable assault rifle in history

Ak47 is old. There are other variants from from same company that have replaced it.
Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by BKayy: 4:23am On Mar 23, 2022
DREAMZZZ:
Weapons used depend on the location.
By mere looking at the house, you will realise that it is going to be a close battle without much high rise building.
So bringing the sniper you posted will be a huge disadvantage as opposed to what the OP posted which is ideal for 500m and less.

If you want to see how Russian soldiers look in Urban kit. See below

7 Likes

Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 5:01am On Mar 23, 2022
Bahamas95:
OP thinks it's this type used by Nigerian hunters. cheesy
lol
I was just laughing at him

no wonder he thinks Ukraine are beating Russia.

Imagine calling a Kar 98 that fires one of the most deadliest bullets in a conventional riffle a dane gun.

@ OP you're likely to survive an AK 47 shot than a Kar 98 shot.
that's why it's used mostly for sniping job.

I personally love that gun.
I use it alot on PuBG and COD vanguard
prefer it to most riffles sef
one shot, the enemy is dead

6 Likes

Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by helinues: 5:04am On Mar 23, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
lol
I was just laughing at him

no wonder he thinks Ukraine are beating Russia.

Imagine calling a Kar 98 that fires one of the most deadliest bullets in a conventional riffle a dane gun.

@ OP you're likely to survive an AK 47 shot than a Kar 98 shot.
that's why it's used mostly for sniping job.

True, that was how Bro Shola was explaining different types of guns to us without knowing he has background experience..

Who knows for this matter

1 Like

Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 5:09am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

True, that was how Bro Shola was explaining different types of guns to us without knowing he has background experience..

Who knows for this matter
please do I know you sir shocked
Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 5:10am On Mar 23, 2022
beautiful baby kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanian Man Arrested Over $2Billion Rogue Deals / Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate / Of What Importance? Nigeria Wins UN Security Council Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.