Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Picture : See Handwriting, If You Can Beat This, Post Yours - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Picture : See Handwriting, If You Can Beat This, Post Yours (5467 Views)

My Child Needs A Change Of Handwriting / Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) / Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture : See Handwriting, If You Can Beat This, Post Yours by wwwihy: 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
This is one of the things about many of members of the old generation that fascinates me: their handwriting is beautiful, legible, and tidy.
We mostly type our messages, they mostly wrote in longhand, so they got a lot of handwriting practice.-DF

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture : See Handwriting, If You Can Beat This, Post Yours by LeoDeKing: 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT
God bless patriotic Nigerians
God bless SW SS NW NE and NC

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture : See Handwriting, If You Can Beat This, Post Yours by Bigredmachine: 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
I write something for paper... Nah me still come dey ask my sister wetin I write

... As me self dey fear my handwriting

My handwriting right from childhood have been terrible...

Is there anything I can really do about it... Or is it too late

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture : See Handwriting, If You Can Beat This, Post Yours by Rugaria: 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
My eleven years old daughter writes better than this.. Seriously.
My future Miss Africa...

7 Likes

Re: Picture : See Handwriting, If You Can Beat This, Post Yours by WATCHOVER(m): 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
The writing is attractive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture : See Handwriting, If You Can Beat This, Post Yours by LeoDeKing: 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
Rugaria:
My eleven years old daughter writes better than this.. Seriously.
My future Miss Africa...
[/s]
Show us lamidi kwanu's writing. cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture : See Handwriting, If You Can Beat This, Post Yours by Rugaria: 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Show us lamidi kwanu's writing. cheesy
You're going through your bipolar spasm again?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture : See Handwriting, If You Can Beat This, Post Yours by XXXXTENTACION: 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT
God bless Northern bandits...
God bless his fellow zombies as they hustle day and night to buy data to support Tinubu and Buhari...
may Tinubu reward zombies with fresh shit and piss from his pampers amem... cheesy

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture : See Handwriting, If You Can Beat This, Post Yours by l69l: 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Whos handwriting is dat?

1 Like

Re: Picture : See Handwriting, If You Can Beat This, Post Yours by SarkinYarki: 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
Exactly like my dad's handwriting ..Seems this is an old school Nigerian Army thing

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture : See Handwriting, If You Can Beat This, Post Yours by LeoDeKing: 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
XXXXTENTACION:
God bless Northern bandits...
God bless his fellow zombies as they hustle day and night to buy data to support Tinubu and Buhari...
may Tinubu reward zombies with fresh shit and piss from his pampers amem... cheesy
You can simply say your prayers without bringing yourself to my attention.

In that comment you quoted, did you notice it was not forcing itself into anybody's attention?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture : See Handwriting, If You Can Beat This, Post Yours by LeoDeKing: 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
SarkinYarki:
Exactly like my dad's handwriting ..Seems this is an old school Nigerian Army thing
[/s]
I thought Buhari never attended any school?

How come you are trying to associate his writing with your father's own who is a professor? angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture : See Handwriting, If You Can Beat This, Post Yours by Penguin2: 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
A lot of grammatical errors in a supposed presidential piece.

What is “…in the life of ‘the farmers’…?”

This is totally unforgivable
Re: Picture : See Handwriting, If You Can Beat This, Post Yours by wwwihy: 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
Penguin2:

What can go wrong with the process of vision? It seems yours is impeded

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture : See Handwriting, If You Can Beat This, Post Yours by LeoDeKing: 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
XXXXTENTACION:
It's just an innocent prayer... cheesy
God bless Tinubu amem...
may you leodeking, your wife and your little children suck shit and piss from Tinubu's asshole... Amem... cheesy
may northern bandits rape your mother amem...
may your children become thugs for Tinubu ... Amem... cheesy
Okay. cheesy
Re: Picture : See Handwriting, If You Can Beat This, Post Yours by Penguin2: 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
wwwihy:

What can go wrong with the process of vision? It seems yours is impeded

Look at what you posted and see if what I’m saying is not there.

Except you copied wrongly you talk.
Re: Picture : See Handwriting, If You Can Beat This, Post Yours by Valkrie: 10:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
Rugaria:

You're going through your bipolar spasm again?

No mind the idiot...ďon't be surprised that such characters don't have a proper home and can't even say for sure how they can eat the following day.. !! Nah their type politicians dey use clear ground...!!

7 Likes

Re: Picture : See Handwriting, If You Can Beat This, Post Yours by AntiBeEmCe(m): 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
See me getting headaches just trying to read this....lots of grammatical errors. Aside the signature—which looks forged BTW, there's no proof that the nepotistic dvmmy wrote this.

2 Likes

Re: Picture : See Handwriting, If You Can Beat This, Post Yours by Sergio101(m): 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT

You mustn't ooze ya flatulence everywhere nu.

Your wailing is just too much.
Wonder how this one will be opening mouth in the public Sha grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Picture : See Handwriting, If You Can Beat This, Post Yours by Sergio101(m): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
God bless the undisputed South East

4 Likes

Re: Picture : See Handwriting, If You Can Beat This, Post Yours by Bastardlyrich: 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT
Cowward can you remove my ss from your list.
We all know you are c laves to the north,but remove ss from your dirty lisst.
Finally what do you know about god.

1 Like

Re: Picture : See Handwriting, If You Can Beat This, Post Yours by kenny714433(m): 11:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
The only beautiful thing about this ancient government. Resembles my dad's writing in his secondary school days.

A fountain pen did that, not this ugly ball/point pen.

I remember writing with quills, when I was Homer's travel assistance....
Re: Picture : See Handwriting, If You Can Beat This, Post Yours by Esama: 11:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
Where did you see life there you better fvk off or use your glass.
Penguin2:

Re: Picture : See Handwriting, If You Can Beat This, Post Yours by NOwazobia: 11:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Innocent thread wey no even mention person name, nor tribe, see Vavulence everywhere.

LMAO... grin grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture : See Handwriting, If You Can Beat This, Post Yours by Esama: 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
Bastardlyrich:

Cowward can you remove my ss from your list.
We all know you are c laves to the north,but remove ss from your dirty lisst.
Finally what do you know about god.
[/s]

Your ss how is that one sound to you? Seems like you are not normal because he don't include se that's why you were asking him to remove ss.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture : See Handwriting, If You Can Beat This, Post Yours by Bastardlyrich: 11:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
Esama:
[s][/s]

Your ss how is that one sound to you? Seems like you are not normal because he don't include se that's why you were asking him to remove ss.
Maybe but I can't wait for atiku to become president and jail backstabbetrs, betrayass, ritualisst,cowwards,and weak drrty fols.
Send all cowwards to Benin republic.
Illorin legacy should continue
Re: Picture : See Handwriting, If You Can Beat This, Post Yours by Cajal(m): 12:08am On Mar 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT
Add SE bebe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Post Ume Result Out In UNIZIK! What Next? / Thai Students Caught Cheating With "Mission Impossible" Spy Glasses / Have You Seen Any Gtbank With A Gate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.