Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu (19590 Views)

FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday / Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons / APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu by okefranci: 12:34am On Mar 23, 2022
Dr Balkisu Saidu, the Senior Special Assistant on Legal, Research and Compliance, Office of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (SAN), says the Professor of Law is a practising Christian who respects practising Muslims.

Saidu said the VP at various times have had to suspend official meetings especially in the afternoon to allow Muslims working with him say their prayers.

She stated this in response to a viral article Professor Farooq Kperogi.

She said, “Malam, I urge for caution please. One who spreads lies attracts the same blame from Almighty Allah as the one who concocted the lies. Do not allow yourself to get involved in politicians’ conscienceless smear campaign.

“As you know, I have worked with Prof. Osinbajo for several years. I can assure you that he scares his antagonists because he is a fair, just and upright leader.

“He (Osinbajo) is a leader who makes it a standard policy to suspend meetings to enable us, the Muslims, say our prayers. He, from his own pocket, ensures that in every Ramadan, meals are prepared and brought to us in our offices for Iftar.

“He (Osinbajo) is a practising Christian who respects practising Muslims. I have never, not once, seen or heard him passed aspersions on anyone based on the religion s/he practices. He is as comfortable with me in my full hijab as he is with my colleagues who dress differently.

“He (Osinbajo) is one who, when it comes to appointments, will insist on review of and compliance with enabling laws, especially Federal Character. His position, as he has stated publicly, is that there is no part of this country that does not have qualified people of proven integrity. Please ignore politicians and their paid agents.”

https://dailytrust.com/how-osinbajo-suspends-official-meetings-to-allow-muslims-observe-solat-aide

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu by okefranci: 12:37am On Mar 23, 2022
Let wailers know that Osinbajo is not the type who support Christians alone but has affinity with Muslims as well

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu by LeoDeKing: 12:41am On Mar 23, 2022
Humility and respect is a cultural thing.

Despite all cries on social media aimed at making this perfect gentleman to turn against the president, he remained what he is.

Efforts are being made again to turn him against the Jagaban, but he maintains his principle of respect.

This man has proven beyond reasonable doubt that the concept of waking parents up with a kick is completely barbaric, archaic, uncivilised and unexpected of humans but pigs.

God bless you sir. cheesy

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu by allcomage: 1:15am On Mar 23, 2022
Buhari is in charge of security while Osibanjo is in charge of economy, how far now with the economy?

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu by TheRareGem1(f): 1:42am On Mar 23, 2022
Buhari will Islamize Nigeria Nd after 7 years plus, nothing has happened and now Osinbajo will Christianise Nigeria,the same Osinbajo that buildt school for Orphans who lost their parents to insurgency in Borno. One who Khalifa Sheikh Ibrahim Niyas came to see at the villa a few days ago

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu by Nukilia: 1:46am On Mar 23, 2022
Rubbish!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu by Xhuntra: 1:51am On Mar 23, 2022
okefranci:
Let wailers know that Osinbajo is not the type who support Christians alone but has affinity with Muslims as well

Sometimes I wonder if the promoters of Buhari and Osinbajo even have an iota of brain cell in their skulls or if devil filed their brains with cold pap.

Nigeria if currently not working. No fuel, a litre of diesel is now 800 naira, no light, no food, no security - people gets massacred in their hundreds everyday and all you care to write about is this trash. If you think Nigerians are fools to fall for all these una yeye election baits, sorry to disappoint you, they re now wiser. Hunger have made alot of Nigerians street smarter now. Buhari/Osinbajo regime is the worst in the history of this nation. They can be likened to the biblical plague. God forbid a repeat of such great evil and calamity.

Buhari will handle security
Osinbanjo will handle economy my hairy ass

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu by Tomek09(m): 3:41am On Mar 23, 2022
Muslims pray 5 times daily yet the condition of Nigeria is still at pathetic level. Mtcheeeeeeew

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu by Naijanascam: 3:53am On Mar 23, 2022
Praying nation indeed........ and that made many serious developed countries what they are...........Eye service

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu by Cantonese: 3:59am On Mar 23, 2022
The question is this: how has this made the country better after seven years in power?

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu by WATCHOVER(m): 5:09am On Mar 23, 2022
Cantonese:
The question is this: how has this made the country better after seven years in power?
Don't mind the OP

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu by treamabenh: 5:18am On Mar 23, 2022
Some said he's a religious bigot. Hope this puts that tribalist notion all to rest.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu by limeta(f): 5:49am On Mar 23, 2022
5 times a day he will ve to bend over for them
Try make them bend once a day for other faith then you see .
Islamabad
Is there in their Koran pray 3 times a day but of cause they follow hadit , man, over Allah .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJN8MWWP9aY

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu by JAMO84: 5:56am On Mar 23, 2022
Osinbajo is a good man

Osinbajo is educated

Osinbajo is better than Tinubu

Osinbajo is the most qualified for the presidency, but, this is Nigeria, qualities don't win election here.

Osinbajo as a senior pastor is not marketable in the north. Our party has only two region, north and south west, we can't risk losing the north. South East and South South have already decided to be PDP slaves forever, without nothing to show for it.

PDP DUNDEES ARE CALLING FOR HIM TO BE APC CANDIDATE BECAUSE THEY KNOW HE WILL LOSE WOEFULLY

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu by SocialJustice: 6:22am On Mar 23, 2022
Are there Muslims or Christians in Nigeria? Wicked religious people.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu by Deputy1111(m): 7:08am On Mar 23, 2022
Every propaganda to bring Osinbajo down will amount to nothing .

Osinbajo is our president

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 7:15am On Mar 23, 2022
No amount of propaganda can dent the good image of Osinbajo, you can't stop greatness

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu by jyz200(m): 7:15am On Mar 23, 2022
okefranci:
Dr Balkisu Saidu, the Senior Special Assistant on Legal, Research and Compliance, Office of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (SAN), says the Professor of Law is a practising Christian who respects practising Muslims.

Saidu said the VP at various times have had to suspend official meetings especially in the afternoon to allow Muslims working with him say their prayers.

She stated this in response to a viral article Professor Farooq Kperogi.

She said, “Malam, I urge for caution please. One who spreads lies attracts the same blame from Almighty Allah as the one who concocted the lies. Do not allow yourself to get involved in politicians’ conscienceless smear campaign.

“As you know, I have worked with Prof. Osinbajo for several years. I can assure you that he scares his antagonists because he is a fair, just and upright leader.

“He (Osinbajo) is a leader who makes it a standard policy to suspend meetings to enable us, the Muslims, say our prayers. He, from his own pocket, ensures that in every Ramadan, meals are prepared and brought to us in our offices for Iftar.

“He (Osinbajo) is a practising Christian who respects practising Muslims. I have never, not once, seen or heard him passed aspersions on anyone based on the religion s/he practices. He is as comfortable with me in my full hijab as he is with my colleagues who dress differently.

“He (Osinbajo) is one who, when it comes to appointments, will insist on review of and compliance with enabling laws, especially Federal Character. His position, as he has stated publicly, is that there is no part of this country that does not have qualified people of proven integrity. Please ignore politicians and their paid agents.”

https://dailytrust.com/how-osinbajo-suspends-official-meetings-to-allow-muslims-observe-solat-aide
It’s a common thing among we yorubas
We’ve got religion tolerance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu by Michelle70(m): 7:21am On Mar 23, 2022
Xhuntra:

Sometimes I wonder if the promoters of Buhari and Osinbajo even have an iota of brain cell in their skulls or if devil filed their brains with cold pap.

Nigeria if currently not working. No fuel, a litre of diesel is now 800 naira, no light, no food, no security - people gets massacred in their hundreds everyday and all you care to write about is this trash. If you think Nigerians are fools to fall for all these una yeye election baits, sorry to disappoint you, they re now wiser. Hunger have made alot of Nigerians street smarter now. Buhari/Osinbajo regime is the worst in the history of this nation. They can be likened to the biblical plague. God forbid a repeat of such great evil and calamity.

Buhari will handle security
Osinbanjo will handle economy my hairy ass
Seems the end to ur wailing is not even in sight

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu by Xhuntra: 7:23am On Mar 23, 2022
Michelle70:
Seems the end to ur wailing is not even in sight

Where is this clown from?

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu by Michelle70(m): 7:26am On Mar 23, 2022
Xhuntra:

Where is this clown from?
this ur wailing, are u sure u weren't cursed?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu by Xhuntra: 7:27am On Mar 23, 2022
Michelle70:
this ur wailing, are u sure u weren't cursed?

Zombie ignored

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu by Michelle70(m): 7:28am On Mar 23, 2022
Xhuntra:

Zombie ignored
Calm down, 2023 is at hand, save some wailing till then grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 23, 2022
Na Osinbajo matter go k!ll these people... If God chooses him to be the next president, una go just frustrate for nothing grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu by mrvitalis(m): 10:32am On Mar 23, 2022
This is normal practice in Nigeria na
Re: Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu by Rastaramsey(m): 10:33am On Mar 23, 2022
T
Re: Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu by TheDemola: 10:33am On Mar 23, 2022
Kperogi, na ode

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NBA Sues Kenny Ogungbe, Hannatu Musawa, Culture Minister Over NYSC Certificate / We Will Not Collapse Amotekun Into Community Police ― Akeredolu tells IG (Video) / Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.