Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work (23658 Views)

Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) / Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS / Osinbajo Leads Dignitaries Visit Buhari’s Elder Sister In Katsina. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by wwwihy: 6:37am On Mar 23, 2022
Buhari visits and directs rail linkage to Lekki Deep Port, commends pace of work

202 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by wwwihy: 6:37am On Mar 23, 2022
Lagos on the move
South West on the move
Nigeria on the move

https://twitter.com/toniechukwu/status/1506463155450531846

230 Likes

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by Fahdiga(m): 6:39am On Mar 23, 2022
How I wish we have a lively president unlike this lifeless one that I'm seeing here

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by Lattop1(m): 6:42am On Mar 23, 2022
Anything he does Good, I will commend him

Nice one Mr president

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by MadamVanessa(f): 6:48am On Mar 23, 2022
shocked

FAILURE AND CLUELESSNESS visits And Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Deep Port, Commends Pace Of Work

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by Stenewiser: 7:06am On Mar 23, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

FAILURE AND CLUELESSNESS visits And Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Deep Port,
Commends Pace Of Work
you people are just bent on insulting the president that's why you can't see the things he is doing in Nigeria, last time I checked no one in your family as assumed a position close to a senator talkless of a president. seat in that office for two days, and you will know what it takes to preside over a nation, I bet you will develop brain tumor.

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by Ttalk: 7:10am On Mar 23, 2022
Lagos is moving, that why many are adopting Lagos as name

24 Likes

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by wwwihy: 7:27am On Mar 23, 2022
Ttalk:
Lagos is moving, that why many are adopting Lagos as name
Princeoflagos

235 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by qekng40(f): 7:37am On Mar 23, 2022
See how PMB is forming listener when in actual sense his left ear is faulty.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by Sammy07: 7:40am On Mar 23, 2022
Make Ondo receive speedy development like this angry

Oyo and Ogun has left us behind angry

Any Oyo resident here?
How far with the Dry Port? Abi Makinde don lipsrsealed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by alanto: 8:21am On Mar 23, 2022
A job well done to everyone involved

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
How I wish we have a lively president unlike this lifeless one that I'm seeing here
Aeeyaa ! The lifeless dey enjoy Aso Rock while you the lively is dying of hunger , Frustration , hypertension and heading to stroke grin grin grin

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by Fahdiga(m): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2022
Himtulie247:
Aeeyaa ! The lifeless dey enjoy Aso Rock while you the lively is dying of hunger , Frustration , hypertension and heading to stroke grin grin grin
Trash

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by helinues: 8:38am On Mar 23, 2022
Nice

Let's see what children of eight and perdition have to say

13 Likes

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by helinues: 8:38am On Mar 23, 2022
Fahdiga:

Jubril or Buhari?

Which one did you actually see?

undecided

21 Likes

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by talktimi(m): 8:40am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:
[s]Nice

Let's see what children of eight and perdition have to say[/s]
tribal bigot, I knew I would meet you here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by helinues: 8:41am On Mar 23, 2022
talktimi:
tribal bigot, I knew I would meet you here

Stay your lane and don't swerve come my side..

Na for your own goodness oo

14 Likes

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by Fahdiga(m): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

Jubril or Buhari?

Which one did you actually see?

undecided
Both are still lifeless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by helinues: 8:42am On Mar 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
Both are still lifeless

True ,same with those who believe that the 2 exist are brainless

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by Fahdiga(m): 8:45am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

True ,same with those who believe that the 2 exist are brainless
Point of correction. I didn't for once believed that Buhari was dead and was replaced by a certain Jubril. Provide evidence to prove otherwise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by helinues: 8:47am On Mar 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
Point of correction. I didn't for once believed that Buhari was dead and was replaced by a certain Jubril. Provide evidence to prove otherwise

Fadhiga looking for proofs...

You won't seized to amaze NL's

The lie you can't tell don't exist

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by Fahdiga(m): 8:49am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

Fadhiga looking for proofs...

You won't seized to amaze NL's

The lie you can't tell don't exist
Oga I deal with facts and not fiction. Where and when did you see me argue that Buhari isn't the one leading Nigeria?
Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by talktimi(m): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

[s]Stay your lane and don't swerve come my side..

Na for your own goodness oo[/s]
Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by helinues: 9:02am On Mar 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
Oga I deal with facts and not fiction. Where and when did you see me argue that Buhari isn't the one leading Nigeria?

Both are still lifeless

Same thing you do no believe it exist. On same thread

Fahdiga Fahdiga!!!!!!!!!!

grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by Fahdiga(m): 9:06am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

Same thing you do no believe it exist. On same thread

Fahdiga Fahdiga!!!!!!!!!!

grin
I'm afraid if this watery proof is the best you can come up with then your 30k BMC allowance is a waste

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by oilyngbati(m): 9:17am On Mar 23, 2022
wwwihy:
Lagos on the move
South West on the move
Nigeria on the move

https://twitter.com/toniechukwu/status/1506463155450531846
While Ipigs/ESN and their hunchback suplim reader are on the move to cannibalize the next human flesh.

13 Likes

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by FreeStuffsNG: 9:23am On Mar 23, 2022
Thank you Mr President!
May God bless you Mr. President.

This train network will link the Lekki corridor to the train system to existing train network which connects to Apapa, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Calabar in the SS , SE and Kano in the north.

The bright spots for me are the facts that it is owned by a Nigerian and FG through NNPC's 20% stake in it and the success of Dangote Refinery will attract other investors to come to Lagos and build their own private refineries.

We have other very profitable sectors in Lagos other investors can invest in Lagos.

Our water transportation system is a fertile ground for investments and your investments even if by PPP model with Lagos in the area of infrastructures, real estate and mass Housing, agriculture, telecommunications, Petrochemicals like building Private refineries etc can fetch great returns if situated in Lagos.
Trust me, investors will be safe in Lagos and get great returns if they invest in Lagos.

So, if you have an investment outside Lagos, please bring it to Lagos. We are ready to host your investment

We are a very hospitable people in Lagos .
Our Lagos is the startup capital of Africa and we have the best run city economy in Africa in terms of GDP. 3 successful and profitable private-sector led giant undersea fibre optic cables for fast internet and data are already operational in Lagos,another giant undersea fibre optic , Equaino, owned by Google will land in Lagos in few weeks,to make it the 4th, we have capacity to take your undersea fibre optic cable investment,please come invest in Lagos.

We have a vibrant population and we are the World Economic Forum-rated Africa's No 1 cosmopolitan city with with many infrastructures, a prestigious University of Lagos(UNILAG) that has produced notable Nigerians like the current V.P ,Prof. Yemi Osibanjo,SAN, beaches, great folklore traditional Yoruba & contemprorary Yoruba Afro hip-hop music , the city of Grammy Award winners and great food!

In Lagos, you and your investments are safe and your investments are guaranteed of great returns.

Please invest in Lagos today.
Thank you.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

194 Likes

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by TeeGentle(m): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2022
cheesy grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Magu: I Have Never Received Bribe All My Life / Boko Haram Burning Houses & Breaking Shops In Mainok, Borno State / June 12 As Democracy Day Needs To Be Reconsidered, By Bashir Tofa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.