Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,605 members, 7,851,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

Please Read This! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Read This! (854 Views)

Please Read This / Virus Alert Black Muslim In White House " Please Read" / Please Read About A Broke Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Read This! by kingsley55(m): 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2011
PLease Take Time out to Read This!!!

Do You need a professional Service On any of these Services

*Web Designing
*Hotspot Deployment
*V-sat Internet Sevices
*Data Recovery
*Graphics Designing
*Corporate Branding
*Print Services
*Special Software Sourcing

And many more

Visit Us @ http://www.connecttelecomglobal.net

Or you Can call us
+2348098505607
+2348026232236

U will be glad u did
Re: Please Read This! by DualCore1: 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2011
What rubbish. . .  do you realise all the navigation links on your site are pointing to "http://www.ajatix.com/trial.html"?  angry
Why are we always in a hurry to display ignorance?

When these sites get hacked, we wonder why.

What was so hard in getting a fully functional site with some quality testing passed before publishing?
Re: Please Read This! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2011
After using Template,him forget change Link.
Re: Please Read This! by kingsley55(m): 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2011
Wht the insults for the site is still under upgrade
Re: Please Read This! by DualCore1: 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2011
No one insulted you so stop sulking and get that rubbish off and work on it.

You, can't you think outside the box? You are advertising a service and are showing your incompetence right in the same post.

Which sane car manufacturer puts a car that is "under upgrade" on the highway for commercial use?

What form of quality testing has your site passed to make it fit for human interaction?

So what, I want a hotspot deployed in my place and I go to a site and see how your very site's hotspots are screwed up in the name of "under upgrade" and I have to wonder if this is how you would leave my hotspot screwed up?

If all you have picked out from our reactions is insults then ignore me and face some place else.
Sadly I can't wish you all the best with your endeavors cuz my wishes are too expensive to be wasted.
I can only pray for the industry.

You have not finished inside work, you are looking for outside work.
Re: Please Read This! by epapa(m): 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2011
@kingsley55
i would not want to get on the bad side of dual core if i were you. any way he is right. try to test your site and make sure it is working before posting about it here and to think you are even offering web designing services. due diligence kingsley
Re: Please Read This! by Slyr0x: 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2011
@OP, look at it dis way. I have a penetration testing coy where we offer services ranging frm penetration test, ethical hacking etc to protecting your sites from hackers. Now imagine one of my 'supposed' clients telling me i left a "dbconnect.txt" file on my webserver. That'll be a "big slap" on my face nd d best thing to do in that situation is to "thank" this client and rectify d issue (regardless of d fact dat d damage has bn done already). Simple & Short. Life goes on. Uve been corrected. .accept it, rectify what you have to, dat way u'll be a better web dev.
Re: Please Read This! by epapa(m): 10:14am On Jul 04, 2011
right on the head slyr0x
Re: Please Read This! by Mobinga: 10:32am On Jul 04, 2011
pc guru:

After using Template,him forget change Link.
cry cry grin

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For D Geeks Only! / What Better Security Can You Suggest For This Javascript / Register Your Domain Name With Liberty Reserve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.