Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Desperate Putin Deploys Artillery In Ukraine Capable Of Firing Mini Nukes - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Desperate Putin Deploys Artillery In Ukraine Capable Of Firing Mini Nukes (615 Views)

Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) / Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) / Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperate Putin Deploys Artillery In Ukraine Capable Of Firing Mini Nukes by NigeriaNawa: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
As Putin’s army falls apart in Ukraine with hunger, low morale and anger - it appears that Putin may have decided to use small tactical nuclear shells in Ukraine which have very limited scope but can wreck havoc on enemy troops. The logic behind this assumption is the recent deployment of long range artillery capable of firing nuclear tactical shells.

This is very very dangerous territory. NATO had earlier warned Russia that if a nuclear explosion affects a NATO territory, NATO will respond accordingly and decisively.

My worry is that this may quickly escalate into a full blown nuclear war. This year looks grim. Let us pray.

Read this - https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/senators-mull-unthinkable-putin-detonating-nuclear-bomb-rcna21048

Watch this ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8lVHhQcv1U

Re: Desperate Putin Deploys Artillery In Ukraine Capable Of Firing Mini Nukes by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
Putin is a clown.. throw him in the waste bin now.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Desperate Putin Deploys Artillery In Ukraine Capable Of Firing Mini Nukes by Dreamhighnow(m): 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
So Putin is ready to sacrifice a lot cos of his stupid ego. I like you before but it seems there is more to this. Is he crazy? I’m so ashamed of their military tactic. Very poor military formation. He shows the weakness of his military to the world

Abeg I want peace around the world. Wetin covid did we never recover yet. Is Putin mad? Does he think he is the only one with nuclear weapon?

Him shouting and threatening weapon shows he is weak emotionally. If he is tired of life he can die alone and leave us in peace abeg. He is still sucking blood and not yet satisfied

Short devil

This man don vex me tonight
Re: Desperate Putin Deploys Artillery In Ukraine Capable Of Firing Mini Nukes by Nukilia: 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
There is no Russia topic that you won't see FERNANDEZISBACK cheesy grin grin

This guy no dey sleep

2 Likes

Re: Desperate Putin Deploys Artillery In Ukraine Capable Of Firing Mini Nukes by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
foreign countries can help Ukrainians all they want, its already a lost cause and RUSSIA IS WINNING regardless.

i hear the US wanna bring more sanctions... as if Russia cares, lol!

3 Likes

Re: Desperate Putin Deploys Artillery In Ukraine Capable Of Firing Mini Nukes by IhateYouMan: 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
foreign countries can help Ukrainians all they want, its already a lost cause and RUSSIA IS WINNING regardless.

i hear the US wanna bring more sanctions... as if Russia cares, lol!

Yes, I like the Russian way of winning by losing - interesting.

1 Like

Re: Desperate Putin Deploys Artillery In Ukraine Capable Of Firing Mini Nukes by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nukilia:
There is no Russia topic that you won't see FERNANDEZISBACK cheesy grin grin

This guy no dey sleep
Nah you lie..I've skipped a lot.. cry
undecided
Why you lying? smiley
Re: Desperate Putin Deploys Artillery In Ukraine Capable Of Firing Mini Nukes by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
IhateYouMan:

I love your sarcasm..it's top notch.. winning by losing.. grin
Re: Desperate Putin Deploys Artillery In Ukraine Capable Of Firing Mini Nukes by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
IhateYouMan:

do you actually think that if Ukraine was winning then this yeye nazi presido will go in front of all the media crying like a little girl about no fly zone and military aid? lol!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desperate Putin Deploys Artillery In Ukraine Capable Of Firing Mini Nukes by Cardealer2021(m): 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
Russia vs Ukraine embarassed
Why did I even open this thread lipsrsealed
Re: Desperate Putin Deploys Artillery In Ukraine Capable Of Firing Mini Nukes by Drenimarcus(m): 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mini Nukes? Russia don suffer from propaganda cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desperate Putin Deploys Artillery In Ukraine Capable Of Firing Mini Nukes by Elvictor: 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
grin grin grin which one be mini nuke again?

This war don turn comic relief, Ukraine took propaganda to another level, even CNN dey learn from Zalenski and fellow clowns grin angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desperate Putin Deploys Artillery In Ukraine Capable Of Firing Mini Nukes by Elvictor: 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
Drenimarcus:
Mini Nukes? Russia don suffer from propaganda cheesy

Lol.. I don laugh tire grin grin
Re: Desperate Putin Deploys Artillery In Ukraine Capable Of Firing Mini Nukes by NigeriaNawa: 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
Elvictor:

Lol.. I don laugh tire grin grin

stop laughing at your ignorance.

Read this and be wise .

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tactical_nuclear_weapon
Re: Desperate Putin Deploys Artillery In Ukraine Capable Of Firing Mini Nukes by olugabbie(m): 11:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
So Putin is ready to sacrifice a lot cos of his stupid ego. I like you before but it seems there is more to this. Is he crazy? I’m so ashamed of their military tactic. Very poor military formation. He shows the weakness of his military to the world

Abeg I want peace around the world. Wetin covid did we never recover yet. Is Putin mad? Does he think he is the only one with nuclear weapon?

Him shouting and threatening weapon shows he is weak emotionally. If he is tired of life he can die alone and leave us in peace abeg. He is still sucking blood and not yet satisfied

Short devil

This man don vex me tonight

Lol! The weapon is nuclear capable. But it does not mean it is equipped with nuclear warhead.

The hypersonic missile (Khinzal) that was used on Saturday too is nuclear capable but it carried a conventional warhead.

Be calming down...
Re: Desperate Putin Deploys Artillery In Ukraine Capable Of Firing Mini Nukes by seunny4lif(m): 11:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
grin grin
Even Russia Ak74 can be armed with mini nukes grin
Very soon they said Russia troops are now activated with mini nukes grin

1 Like

Re: Desperate Putin Deploys Artillery In Ukraine Capable Of Firing Mini Nukes by sapientia(m): 12:43am On Mar 24, 2022
Putin should just declare war

Failed military operation

1 Like

Re: Desperate Putin Deploys Artillery In Ukraine Capable Of Firing Mini Nukes by NigeriaNawa: 1:03am On Mar 24, 2022
seunny4lif:
grin grin
Even Russia Ak74 can be armed with mini nukes grin
Very soon they said Russia troops are now activated with mini nukes grin

Please stop exposing your ignorance, be humble.

Read this article - https://www.foi.se/rest-api/report/FOI-R--1057--SE

&

https://defence-blog.com/russian-atomic-cannons-move-closer-to-ukraine-border/

Excerpts :
"Delivery systems consist of aircraft, missiles, naval vessels, or artillery.

" The USSR would eliminate its entire global inventory of ground-launched, short-range nuclear weapons, including nuclear artillery shells, short-range ballistic missile warheads, and nuclear
land mines."
Re: Desperate Putin Deploys Artillery In Ukraine Capable Of Firing Mini Nukes by seunny4lif(m): 2:31am On Mar 24, 2022
It’s shows you are the ignorant one
Why will Russia need to nuke Ukraine when Russia military did not declare war on Ukraine.
Russia don’t use mini nukes on Chechnya or Georgia that Russia declare war on talkless of Ukraine.

NigeriaNawa:

Please stop exposing your ignorance, be humble.

[b]Read this article - https://www.foi.se/rest-api/report/FOI-R--1057--SE

&

https://defence-blog.com/russian-atomic-cannons-move-closer-to-ukraine-border/

3 Likes

Re: Desperate Putin Deploys Artillery In Ukraine Capable Of Firing Mini Nukes by Karemarealty288(m): 2:45am On Mar 24, 2022

Re: Desperate Putin Deploys Artillery In Ukraine Capable Of Firing Mini Nukes by gambojimeta: 3:26am On Mar 24, 2022
On top small Ukraine grin

Re: Desperate Putin Deploys Artillery In Ukraine Capable Of Firing Mini Nukes by Elvictor: 7:13am On Mar 24, 2022
NigeriaNawa:

stop laughing at your ignorance.

Read this and be wise .

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tactical_nuclear_weapon

How did you cure my ignorance? grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Zelensky: A Lot Of Our Pilot Died Today / BREAKING: Base Of Wagner Group Mercenaries Destroyed By Ukrainian Forces / Excellent Clarity Again On Ukraine From Former Swiss Intel Officer Jacques Baud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.