Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) (18529 Views)

Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today / Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Celebrates Nigeria's 57th Independence With Green & White Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by popobad: 11:28am On Mar 24, 2022
Hbd
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by esdeemiami(m): 11:31am On Mar 24, 2022
Learn to celebrate the grace of another so you will see who will celebrate your own grace......I hope you are impacting lives around you like he's doing

UpLoyo:

Who's celebrating this chronic fornicator, adulterer, liar, cultist and snakes oil salesman? A guy that had sex with mother and daughter? Nuke video chatting with a 15yr old girl and threatening to make someone disappear? You must be really MAD to think this buffoon is a real Pastor.

Suleman, pls come and have sex with an under age here in the US, pls do it, you are 'anointed' or just send your dick picture to an underage if you don't have visa.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by Justman2020: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2022
Congratulations sir
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 11:33am On Mar 24, 2022
obembet:
Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44

Please unbanned me o..

If you no break rule, dem go ban you?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by Funflipper: 11:35am On Mar 24, 2022
This man is about 46 years old.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by esdeemiami(m): 11:35am On Mar 24, 2022
Alaye calm down Na simple "happy birthday " you suppose type why you come para grin

LesbianBoy:
Apostle wey like pvssy gan cheesy cheesy

Just go on YouTube and read what this criminal does and yet he still have lots of followers angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by Longman8: 11:36am On Mar 24, 2022
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by esdeemiami(m): 11:38am On Mar 24, 2022
And if you get chance you go chop free meal even call Aboby them to show for Thier own grin grin yeye dey smell Mr holy one I see you

Rastaramsey:
[color=#550000][/color]This niggarr is a big disgrace to Christianity.....

Na only dey involved in many shitty things

Lies, adultery, social media fight angry angry angry

What a pastor!!!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by Benny6944: 11:39am On Mar 24, 2022
Shalommy:
This ashawo man of gods. Chaii

Did he sleep with you op?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by buJu234: 11:40am On Mar 24, 2022
so with all the sexual allegations,,

this man still stands stronger..

of a truth, he is a man of God..

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 11:41am On Mar 24, 2022
wow, age truely runs fast when one is aldult. the other year he was 45 now 51st . age gracefully sir

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by Thinktwicemybro: 11:43am On Mar 24, 2022
Christistruth00:

Occultic Vampires masquerading as Pastors
Hate will not kill you. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by Deepsky(m): 11:51am On Mar 24, 2022
Happy birthday man of God.
More grace,
More anointing
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 24, 2022
A lot of babes will cash out this season of celebration o.

A minimum of three-on-one for my guy to use celebrate this momentous occasion.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Shalommy:
This ashawo man of gods. Chaii
you no see Johnson for him name grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by Blunttruth: 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
envoymedia:
Senior pastor and general overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International, Apostle Johnson Suleman took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his 51st birthday today, IGBERETV reports.

He shared a collection of his photos with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbeZT6FKmUF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

*Vomit* p.e.r.v.e.r.t
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by Blunttruth: 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
UpLoyo:

He's impacting lives by having sex with multiple married women, choir members, households, under age girls? Are you retarded or just intentionally stupid? Oh he opened a restaurant to give free food from the money he makes from the same poor people? You're done for if you eat that abomination.

This clown is on record with his atrocities, didn't that blogger win the UK court against Suledog last week or so and he's owing £20K in attorney fees? grin

The problem with you people is you live in a rotten system so you are blind, trying to explain color yellow to someone that's never seen is a waste of time. What stupid grace are you talking about? The day his cup of iniquities get full, he'll either drop dead on that altar or catch a terminal disease. Go and Google Bishop Eddie Long.

Thank you for this. He is a complete pervert. Yet people are celebrating him.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by phemmyfour: 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
obembet:
Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44

Please unbanned me o..
lol ....may be you posted a Ronaldo related topic not recognize by anti spam bot.

For quick response, use "Report to the moderator" button on the front page

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by warlordd(m): 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
qekng40:
Happy birthday Apostle.

Opening your free food restaurant recently has done more good than harm, you are to be emulated!

A giver will never lack.

smiley

Make una dey go eat free food. Free food restaurant my foot! Na so dem go take do ritual one day.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
Miracle money grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
esdeemiami:
And if you get chance you go chop free meal even call Aboby them to show for Thier own grin grin yeye dey smell Mr holy one I see you

I don't even understand you sef...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cardigan:
Wow... Happy birthday Apostle Johnson Suleiman OTOBO. God bless & increase u sir. Wish you the very best.

Its a crime teaching in private school i guess.
Nairalanders pls, I'm hungry and starving. Someone pls, kindly help me so i can buy some food stuffs pls.

SIX-THREE-ONE-TWO-FOUR-FIVE-FIVE-SIX-NINE-SIX

Fidelity Bank

No wonder you're still begging, when all you do is come online to mock those above your level.
You can't attract blessings you despise

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Christistruth00:

Occultic Vampires masquerading as Pastors

Tribalist masquerading as Christian

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
Happy birthday to Nigeria Most Controversial Pulpit Bandit
Otobolizer
Miracle Alert
Apst Sule

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by qekng40(f): 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
warlordd:

Make una dey go eat free food. Free food restaurant my foot! Na so dem go take do ritual one day.

What have you done for anyone?

Only to condemn people na em you know sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
Damn!
Happy birthday man of God
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by Christistruth00: 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Privit:

Tribalist masquerading as Christian

The Photograph of your Suleimans “ Sacred parts” went Viral and almost broke the Internet after one of the many Choir girls Servicing Suleiman Posted it online

Suleiman is not a man of God !

He needs to repent and accept Jesus with all his heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef2rEyvhe94

1 Timothy 3

3 The saying is sure:[a] whoever aspires to the office of bishop[b] desires a noble task. 2 Now a bishop[c] must be above reproach, married only once,[d] temperate, sensible, respectable, hospitable, an apt teacher, 3 not a drunkard, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, and not a lover of money. 4 He must manage his own household well, keeping his children submissive and respectful in every way— 5 for if someone does not know how to manage his own household, how can he take care of God’s church? 6 He must not be a recent convert, or he may be puffed up with conceit and fall into the condemnation of the devil. 7 Moreover, he must be well thought of by outsiders, so that he may not fall into disgrace and the snare of the devil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Archbishop, Magnus Atilade Is Dead / Prophet Anointed CFM SEER 1 Claims He Healed HIV+ Man With Anointing Water / Withdraw Nigeria From International Islamic Bodies - CAN Tells National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.