Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) (18527 Views)

Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today / Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Celebrates Nigeria's 57th Independence With Green & White Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by osmobil5(m): 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
Christistruth00:

Occultic Vampires masquerading as Pastors
You haven't met this man in person, you only know him based on what internet shows you.....bad man or good man, you don't have evidence of any...but see how loud your mouth is...and you are a Christian.

Weldon

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by Christistruth00: 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
osmobil5:

You haven't met this man in person, you only know him based on what internet shows you.....bad man or good man, you don't have evidence of any...but see how loud your mouth is...and you are a Christian.

Weldon

Did you ever meet Hitler , Stalin, Anini or Gen Abacha in Person ?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by Xavie(m): 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
Christistruth00:

Occultic Vampires masquerading as Pastors
Gbamsolutely

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by HernanCortes: 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
Bad niggå

I'm sure he also celebrated privately by busting a nut on some random ashi's åss grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by riczy(m): 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
Shalommy:
This ashawo man of gods. Chaii
so him don lash u? Mind wat u say against someone of his calibre!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by riczy(m): 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
I celebrate the Gods general
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by osmobil5(m): 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
Christistruth00:

Did you ever meet Hitler , Stalin, Anini or Gen Abacha in Person ?
As for Anini and Abacha....I didn't meet them in person, I felt the disturbing impact of there existence physically and emotionally.

Then I have few relatives who met them in person....so If I call them bad, I have evidences..

Suleiman Johnson.....u no Sabi am...u no sabi who Sabi am....and u no go ever meet am in person...

So na media war you de folo fight bro...

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by SHINJA: 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
Shalommy:

He Bleep you before shocked
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by HernanCortes: 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
osmobil5:

Weldon

By their fruits you shall know them
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by Christistruth00: 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
osmobil5:

As for Anini and Abacha....I didn't meet them in person, I felt the disturbing impact of there existence physically and emotionally.

Then I have few relatives who met them in person....so If I call them bad, I have evidences..

Suleiman Johnson.....u no Sabi am...u no sabi who Sabi am....and u no go ever meet am in person...

So na media war you de folo fight bro...

Suleiman’s “Sacred Affairs” have been Photograped and Posted on the internet by one of

the numerous Choir Girls he was over Servicing after the main Church Service

and the disturbing impact of the his Scandalous Ministrations on Girls some as young as 13 is

physically and emotionally being felt all over Edo State and in many Parts of Nigeria

His Scandalous Ministrations on Women has broken many homes and Marriages

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by osmobil5(m): 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
HernanCortes:

By their fruits you shall know them
Which fruit be that?
They Don give you one chop before?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by osmobil5(m): 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
Christistruth00:

Suleiman’s “Sacred Affairs” have been Photograped and Posted on the internet by one of

the numerous Choir Girls he was over “Ministering “ to

and the disturbing impact of the his Scandalous Ministrations on Girls some as young as 13 is

physically and emotionally being felt all over Edo State and in many Parts of Nigeria

You don't understand anything mahn....I said you are fighting a social media war....

You got no evidence mahn....all na wetin internet show you...

They will still release more pictures accusing him....but all na internet noise naa....

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by sammugbes(m): 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
idiot

Shalommy:
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by Christistruth00: 2:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
osmobil5:

You don't understand anything mahn....I said you are fighting a social media war....

They will still release more pictures accusing him....but all na internet noise naa....

The Photograph Of his “Sacred Parts” are freely available on the internet, together with his calls to his girlfriends

That is Evidence and the Girls that Posted it have been seen with Suleiman on so many Occassions that the evidence is undoubtable

There are too many Withnesses and Evidence against Suleiman and Paid bloggers cannot save him

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by HernanCortes: 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
osmobil5:

Which fruit be that?
They Don give you one chop before?

Oh no

Not another imbecilē

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by Christistruth00: 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
osmobil5:

Suleiman Get Pikin outside Marriage O!!

Not one , Not 2, Not 3

Children he had with his Church Members

According to one of Suleimans ex Pastors , Suleiman has 3 young illegitimate Children in Cyprus alone

not to talk of the ones in Nigeria

Suleiman is not a an of God !
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by Duru009(m): 2:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
Happy birthday my father in the Lord !!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by osmobil5(m): 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
HernanCortes:

Oh no

Not another imbecilē
At bolded

You mean your Dad?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by pokilo: 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
Happy birthday God's choice servant.. The Restoration Apostle.. You are a living legend, a Pacesetter, a defender of the gospel. You taught me how to give even when it is not convenient for me.. Your touch of love is with visible proofs.. Thank you for the free scholarships, the free duplex houses to widows, over a thousand widows on your payroll, free to eat restaurants. You accommodate everyone and support great vision..
I join my Christian and Muslims brothers to celebrate you this day and to wish you the best in this new season of your life sir

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by HandsomeGuyman(m): 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ode did he ask you out?
Shalommy:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by Okortor: 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
He Bleep your mama abi? You people will just come online only to spew trash. With that ur ugly looking profile.
Shalommy:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by Okortor: 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
Happy birthday sir, age gracefully and God bless your new age. More anointing sir.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by sonssyo: 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
Happy birthday Papa,I wish you more life in good health,I don't care what people think about you,I'm here to state that God used you via dream to restore my destiny, enjoy your day Sir cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by edosignature(m): 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Happy birthday to the Man of the People.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by Azularis: 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PAPA. MORE GRACE SIR!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by Salt06(m): 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
sonssyo:
Happy birthday Papa,I wish you more life in good health,I don't care what people think about you,I'm here to state that God used you via dream to restore my destiny, enjoy your day Sir cheesy
Wow. Interesting. Can u pls share? I enjoy listening to his sermons.
Sadly so many keep hating on him.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Apostle wey like pvssy gan cheesy cheesy

Just go on YouTube and read what this criminal does and yet he still have lots of followers angry angry angry
E get any M.O.G wey una no dey critcize?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
More Grace Sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye / Archbishop, Magnus Atilade Is Dead / Prophet Anointed CFM SEER 1 Claims He Healed HIV+ Man With Anointing Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.