Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. (12385 Views)

How The U.K Ended Up In A Fuel And Food Shortage / United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) / Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. by Padipadi(m): 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
Firewood o
Re: Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. by shantti(m): 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
I thought desiel is gotten from crude oil, there fore countries that have crude oil should have an abundance of diesel, what is happening in nigeria
Re: Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. by Horus(m): 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
Germans forced to drink Toilet Water instead of buying bottled water in order to save money amid skyrocketing prices

3 Likes

Re: Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. by RexTramadol1: 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. by shaggy007(m): 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
You think you're doing me?
Re: Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. by ZUBY77(m): 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
The World is at war. What do you expect?
Re: Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. by deleo16(m): 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. by CoronaVirusPro: 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
KingSatan:
You see those people saying "Fight, we are solidly behind you" , Fear them!

Because when the fight begins, you will be left to suffer bruises.

Always learn to weigh options. If possible seek a peaceful resolution.

Europe will learn the hard way.

America is not a reliable ally and slowly but surely becoming irrelevant in global politics

NATO is presently meeting in Brussel and knocking out Europe's energy dependence on Russia is on the table.

Energy is not a scarce resource. Just a little investment with right allied and its done. Venezuela, Nigeria, Canada, United States, Kuwait, Qatar, Iran, Oman are viable destinations to source energy from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. by Yece: 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
They will soon over come it
Re: Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. by MrDebonair: 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:
Russia planned everything years ahead, last year despite the pandemic they increased production of oil and gas, bought more golds. Years from now we'll find out the alleged founder of Bitcoin "Satoshi Nakamoto" was a pseudonym for some Russian guy.

We are withnessing the end of petrodollar and how reliant the EU are on everyone.

Trash.

1 Like

Re: Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. by boladale123: 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
dplordx:
I thought everything in Europe is electric and digital — that in the next 10 years they will never need our crude oil and natural gas ever again. That countries that use diesel and petroleum are sheetholes like Nigeria.
Imagine buying a liter of fuel for $7, that is approximately N4500 — a gas pump in Hotspring AR today sold for $7.5 and my ppl for Naija still dey curse Africa daily. If world war 3 start, I see Europe and North America going back to the Stone Age—na ordinary COVID-19 scatter everything. I even see everyone who had japa begging Nigeria for visa to return home. Let’s hope Russia, NATO, Ukraine and the rest of the world powers stop stoking this war. This isn’t a great time to leave Africa

Oga ,I am not sure you are from Nigeria.
If not,how could 4500=$7?
Nija is beta than your description.
Fear God fa!!!

1 Like

Re: Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. by CoronaVirusPro: 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
sapientia:
It's not the end for them

Temporal situations

Exactly.....

It will open doors to one lucky nation. Opportunity Venezuela, Canada and Saudi must capitalize on.

The downfall of a man is a blessing to another man.....

1 Like

Re: Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. by AroleOduduwa2: 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

NATO is presently meeting in Brussel and knocking out Europe's energy dependence on Russia is on the table.

Energy is not a scarce resource. Just a little investment with right allied and its done. Venezuela, Nigeria, Canada, United States, Kuwait, Qatar, Iran, Oman are viable destinations to source energy from.

They will dhl gas from qatar? You guys don't know it will take years to accomplish whatever resolution they come up with.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. by AroleOduduwa2: 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Exactly.....

It will open doors to one lucky nation. Opportunity Venezuela, Canada and Saudi must capitalize on.

The downfall of a man is a blessing to another man.....

Saudi will send gas via containers I guess

2 Likes

Re: Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. by CoronaVirusPro: 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

They will dhl gas from qatar? You guys don't know it will take years to accomplish whatever resolution they come up with.

How does Nigeria get refined product? Its all dependent on logistics with pipeline project running concurrently.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. by dragon2(m): 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
Dangote Refinery is the winner. Biggest single train refinery in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. by Benmob: 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Gboy5050:
They better reversed the sanctions on Russia before it's too late for them
and Russia to stop d war in Ukraine ,even when Ukraine president say they are no more jointing Nato
Re: Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
dplordx:
I thought everything in Europe is electric and digital — that in the next 10 years they will never need our crude oil and natural gas ever again. That countries that use diesel and petroleum are sheetholes like Nigeria.
Imagine buying a liter of fuel for $7, that is approximately N4500 — a gas pump in Hotspring AR today sold for $7.5 and my ppl for Naija still dey curse Africa daily. If world war 3 start, I see Europe and North America going back to the Stone Age—na ordinary COVID-19 scatter everything. I even see everyone who had japa begging Nigeria for visa to return home. Let’s hope Russia, NATO, Ukraine and the rest of the world powers stop stoking this war. This isn’t a great time to leave Africa

For now, we haven't developed an alternative to the use of crude.

Though if nuclear fusion becomes possible, then things may favour the electric car...
Re: Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. by CoronaVirusPro: 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

Saudi will send gas via containers I guess

Have does Nigeria sell its gas? Do we use pipelines?

Please visit LNG Bonny and see what gas vessels look like.

2 Likes

Re: Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. by Dirpetaner: 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
Maybe they should come and buy crude oil from bubu
Re: Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. by Jmichael1(m): 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
I dn see our resident pastor tey ooh,i knw say he 4 get sum tin to say abt dis one......
Re: Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
They can wail till there's no more space for them. Germany is very intelligent; this is winter, they for don dey die like Broiler! Russia still got their back by supplying them everything.

But increasing flows to Europe from the Middle East and the United States will take time, one trader said, adding that for this reason "for now things will have to stay the same". Which still means Europe and US citizens are still going to die like Broiler when there's no diesel and Gas .

Now to conclude everything, the evil average black head in Africa especially in Zoo who had refused to put their country together will still die out of hunger too unless they wake up now and deal with the present terrorist that is their president whom had been terrorising their economy and every other things. If not, Somalia famine is loading!

3 Likes

Re: Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. by wonder233: 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
Just so we are clear: Fossil fuel rules the world. The next time any woke pseudo intellectual who watches nothing but CNN comes to tell you how oil is no longer going to be relevant in xyz number of years, give that person a resounding slap. Oil isn't going anywhere! Oil is the past, it is the present, it is the future.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
The push for the EV has begun, this is the reason for the so called war.

2 Likes

Re: Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. by PENNYSWAP: 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Racism won't allow them pump money to Nigeria cuz na black man country

They don't trust middle East Muslim like Qatar Iran and Oman
Canada and USA can't feed the rest of the world
Re: Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. by gambojimeta: 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
ivolt:

Another western propaganda.
They think they can deceive us with fake news.
The price of diesel has been falling since Putin's invasion.
We fully support him to continue the war as we enjoy the cheapest fuel price in decades.
They ain't lying. Western Europe is very rich. Same applies to others like Japan, US, Australia and Canada.
Just yesterday, a province in Canada was already sending their adults residents extra money to help mitigate inflation.

That is $1000 per family (Husband and Wife) from what I read.

Would any African country especially Nigeria be able to do that?

Re: Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. by Mccullum: 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
post=111325614:
GOD HELP OUR WOLRD.

The whole world is feeling the effects of this unnecessary war, especially on oil prices.

It will end soon.......we pray.

They didn't want it to end soon,

NATO want Russia to disgracefully withdraw from the war, like that of Afghanistan to US & NATO.

China want to witness the reduction of US influence on global politics, if Russia manage to get what she bargained for.

with all these systemic proxy war with Russia and a venue of the battle is Ukraine, the war may be longer than expected.

3 Likes

Re: Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. by OnankpaBa(m): 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
omo na everywhere o

1 Like

Re: Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. by gambojimeta: 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
dplordx:
They are getting there. A record investment on electric batteries in North America, Canada to be precise yesterday.

It's a consortium of Stellantis and LG.

Truth be told. Africa is indeed shitholes like Trump said

Re: Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. by edosignature(m): 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
You can't sanction Russia and be at peace. Russia energy, gas & oil are the cheapest, cleanest & it move with the speed of light to it suppliers.

The world will also feel the brunt of the sanctions if the war persists.

Long live Russia.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russian Scientists Aim At Making Human Beings Live Forever In The Next 10 Years / Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet / Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.