Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC (53102 Views)

Obiano Receives Garba Mukaddas, The New AIG In-Charge Of Zone 13, Anambra (Pics) / Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison / Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC by Success1975: 12:27am On Mar 25, 2022
Burgerlomo:

She's afraid that Bianca might be around grin
This nairaland guys no go kii person with laughter ���������

1 Like

Re: Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 25, 2022
Person wey don cash out with EFCC. His term was pure business.
Instead of using all the money for infrastructure, he kept them till efcc caught him.

He don give efcc half , he keep half . No be business be that ? He no gain ? Leave story my people .
Re: Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:39am On Mar 25, 2022
globemoney:
Obiano dealt with APC leadership during the last Anambra elections and their revenge was to harass him with EFCC

But why him thief nah... he spoiled his record with that.... !!.. Yahoo boys dey learn where this politicans dey ooo.
Re: Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC by aalangel(f): 1:06am On Mar 25, 2022
Crappy and dirty EFCC!!!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC by udele1: 3:12am On Mar 25, 2022
globemoney:

Nigeria is filled with poorly educated clowns like you, thats why Buhari is our president. When FG gave bailout funds to states, only 3 states didnt receive including Anambra yet while over 30 states dont pay salaries Obiano pays on 24th unfailingly, built the 3rd best airport in Nigeria after lagos and abuja, built a world class ICC, stadium, increased IGR from 500 million to over 3.5 billion monthly, should he kill himself for you. You would do worse if you are allowed to be governor but talk is cheap

Did obiano tell you that he did not receive bailout?
Re: Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC by 1856xis: 4:49am On Mar 25, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
celebrating criminals
[/s]
Re: Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC by 1856xix: 5:38am On Mar 25, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Dem don quickly give Obiano temporary room at EFCC custody.

grin
[/s]
Re: Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC by israelmao(m): 6:10am On Mar 25, 2022
globemoney:

So which other governor in Nigeria didn’t leave debts? He left projects that can cancel the debt

Only N300million in state's account balance?What does that tell you?
Re: Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC by prophetfire: 6:34am On Mar 25, 2022
globemoney:

Quit being foolish
. You will soon wear boxers and be drinking water instead of kai-kai like the drunk you are supporting.
Re: Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC by Earthquakes: 7:06am On Mar 25, 2022
Help2020:

This is our problem in Nigeria. Someone stole money that belongs to the masses but we are here celebrating him. Tufiakwa

From same person supporting buhari Atiku and drumming for tinubu..
We are all the same thing , hate meat but love the smell
Re: Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 25, 2022
globemoney:
EFCC ended up making him more popular and showcased his achievements to the world.
I like this man's composure and countenance.
Good to see him hail and vibing in the midst of his guys.
He doesn't look like he is forcing it to proove something to the lines of, ' nmeeh tongue...e did not pain me. I'm out of detention, nmeeh tongue '
Rather, unlike some , he is just keeping it real. Guilty or not.
We know he looted funds...but which of the didn't? Not turning a blind eye to it, but that's not what I'm writing on right now.
I just like his mood.
Re: Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC by Blackdisciple(m): 7:25am On Mar 25, 2022
qekng40:
Obiano is home, welcome home!

Why is the wife not in the picture? cool

Or is she still receiving stitches from the hot slap?? grin

Maybe her chick don swell up sha
Re: Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 25, 2022
[quote author=qekng40 post=111330602]

In all this, why did you skip looting ?[/qu ote]

There is no righteous government even you will loot if given the opportunity, all we ask is that they do something for the masses and and he @ Obiano obviously did something...
Re: Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC by qekng40(f): 7:32am On Mar 25, 2022
Blackdisciple:

Maybe her chick don swell up sha
Yes grin
Re: Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC by BotherMleeper(m): 7:45am On Mar 25, 2022
Should we address the elephants in the room?

Re: Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC by HRMK: 9:34am On Mar 25, 2022
globemoney:

According to Debt management office, Anambra with total 107 billion debt is the 4th least indebted state in Nigeria. Go and make your findings before coming to open you ignorant mouth. Lagos Governor for instance will be leaving behind over 400 billion debt. Ignorant noisemakers
hahaha....u see how dumb u are!4th least debtor and lagos with 400b debt!usa is in more debt than any nation but the richest!we all know that no state culd stand the economy of lagos!a man accused of looting #42b but leaving a debt of 100b!is there anything on ground to justify such debts?what was the state's debt when he started?obviously u,masses,too are part of the lootings!
Re: Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC by Jonathan39: 10:11am On Mar 25, 2022
He is not even the Best Governor from Anambra state. Don't mind the criminal supporting his fellow looter.
Soso990240:
So Obiano is the best Governor in Southeast history? Oga respect yourself nah, people should stop sounding stupid simply because the want to defend their own. Obiano never did half of what Sullivan did for Enugu, let's just keep it at that level.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC by Jonathan39: 10:13am On Mar 25, 2022
That guy is a Fool, stop wasting your time with him.
He thinks borrowing money to build airport will make people believe Obaino did well as a Governor
Soso990240:
feed those lies to the birds. Just know that under Sullivan, Enugu was the best state in south east Nigeria. Everything was working.. when i say everything, i meant everything.. no bad roads, civil servants were payed on the 25th of every month, pension and gratuity payed, pipe borne water, Security... I said everything. Just tell me what Enugu lacked during Sullivan era. To think that you even place Obiano ahead of Peter Obi, Umahi, Sam Mbakwe.. oga u dey high on cheap weed.. Obiano that left only 300 million naira in state Treasury, and is owing loan of 100 Billion Naira... Nawaohh

1 Like

Re: Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC by SweetiliciousD: 10:21am On Mar 25, 2022
globemoney:

His achievements, the best SE Gov in history. Built an airport, world class ICC, 17 bridges and flyovers, Stadium, pays salaries when other Govs were owing, so which of your other govs have half these achievements

Even FG skips salaries. Obiano never owed.

Great man.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC by globemoney01: 10:37am On Mar 25, 2022
Jonathan39:
That guy is a Fool, stop wasting your time with him.
He thinks borrowing money to build airport will make people believe Obaino did well as a Governor
So what will make people believe he did well as governor, there is no single sector where your liar Peter obi performed better than him.Peter Obi wasted Anambra glorious years of oil boom without a single legacy project to him name. Your generations will still use Anambra airport and still talk about Obiano even in the next 100 years while peter obi's name has already faded out with no single legacy project. Continue wailing
Re: Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC by globemoney01: 10:41am On Mar 25, 2022
HRMK:
hahaha....u see how dumb u are!4th least debtor and lagos with 400b debt!usa is in more debt than any nation but the richest!we all know that no state culd stand the economy of lagos!a man accused of looting #42b but leaving a debt of 100b!is there anything on ground to justify such debts?what was the state's debt when he started?obviously u,masses,too are part of the lootings!
You are the dumb person here, EFCC never accused him of stealing 42 billion, you must be very dumb to believe such fake news. Media reports only said he used his security votes to fund political activities in his state which is of course a fall out of the last election where he thrashed APC. Can you provide any EFCC statement saying he looted 42 billion.
He also started with over 100 billion debt and left an international airport, world class flyover, 17 bridges and flyovers and paid salaries unfailing when 90% of Governors are not paying.
Re: Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC by udele1: 10:51am On Mar 25, 2022
globemoney01:

You are the dumb person here, EFCC never accused him of stealing 42 billion, you must be very dumb to believe such fake news. Media reports only said he used his security votes to fund political activities in his state which is of course a fall out of the last election where he thrashed APC. Can you provide any EFCC statement saying he looted 42 billion.
He also started with over 100 billion debt and left an international airport, world class flyover, 17 bridges and flyovers and paid salaries unfailing when 90% of Governors are not paying.

Point of correction. He did not start with 100 billion debt. I challenge you to provide evidence to this claim.

Why did EFCC arrest him? Why are they holding on to his passport?

Why can't he sue EFCC for harassment?

Obi did better in roads, health and education.
Re: Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC by globemoney01: 11:00am On Mar 25, 2022
udele1:

Point of correction. He did not start with 100 billion debt. I challenge you to provide evidence to this claim.

Why did EFCC arrest him? Why are they holding on to his passport?

Why can't he sue EFCC for harassment?

Obi did better in roads, health and education.
Yes he did not start with 100 billion debt, he started with over 127 billion debt. See below
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/i-inherited-n127bn-debt-from-obi-obiano/

Please provide EFCC statement on why they arrested him.

How can you say someone that allowed doctors go on strike for over one year did better, we are talking about doctors here not regular people, or someone that allowed Anambra state university go on strike for over one year, or someone that all his roads has failed did better. Must be a joke
Re: Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC by HRMK: 11:18am On Mar 25, 2022
globemoney01:

A SEPTUAGENARIAN LIKE ME WILL RATHER IGNORE KIDS LIKE YOU!
Re: Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC by globemoney01: 11:21am On Mar 25, 2022
HRMK:
[s]A SEPTUAGENARIAN LIKE ME WILL RATHER IGNORE KIDS LIKE YOU![/s]
But your statement shows you reason like a kid, how can I then believe your a septuagenarian
Re: Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC by doshiyad1: 11:48am On Mar 25, 2022
Help2020:

This is our problem in Nigeria. Someone stole money that belongs to the masses but we are here celebrating him. Tufiakwa

This amazes me so much, Someone stole from you, carried out some responsibilities (were he know he will loot) for which he is elected to do. You are busy praising, celebrating and defending him. Honestly, i can't fathom that not to talk of coming to terms with this kind of action. May God open their eyes and give them sense. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC by udele1: 11:52am On Mar 25, 2022
globemoney01:

Yes he did not start with 100 billion debt, he started with over 127 billion debt. See below
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/i-inherited-n127bn-debt-from-obi-obiano/

Please provide EFCC statement on why they arrested him.

How can you say someone that allowed doctors go on strike for over one year did better, we are talking about doctors here not regular people, or someone that allowed Anambra state university go on strike for over one year, or someone that all his roads has failed did better. Must be a joke

It is now on news paper that you get information. But u normally quote debt management office?

Is news paper debt management office?

Did soludo use news paper as reference to the debt obiano left?

He built hospitals, which is more beneficial to the people. Built university, that attracts people to the state.
Re: Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC by udele1: 11:54am On Mar 25, 2022
doshiyad1:

This amazes me so much, Someone stole from you, carried out some responsibilities (were he know he will loot) for which he is elected to do. You are busy praising, celebrating and defending him. Honestly, i can't fathom that not to talk of coming to terms with this kind of action. May God open their eyes and give them sense. Amen!

He is probably one of Obiano's numerous SA's and SSSSA'S. Or just one of his Agulari brothers.
Re: Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC by HRMK: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2022
globemoney01:

But your statement shows you reason like a kid, how can I then believe your a septuagenarian
HOW CAN YOU WHEN YOU DONT BLV IN UR ANCESTORS IN THE VILLAGE?U CANT BE BLAIMED NOW!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant / Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu / INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.