Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Peter Obi The Real Man In The Game - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi The Real Man In The Game (786 Views)

Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign / APC Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's 'the Candidates' Interview, / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi The Real Man In The Game by Sergio101(m): 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
Greetings dear brethren. So I have been taking a clear jejune observation on the Titans vying for the presidential election come 2023. And with unbiased mind have seen what a true politician should be like.

The sound is coming from west, the wave is coming from north, the tsunami is sending it's shockwave from the South Southern part......but I just realized a reverberatly tintinnabulation of a tossed coin.........in the person Peter Gregory Obi.

A technique of.....slow and steady cool.

Previously..... there seems to be much noise in what ought to be a tranquilized air. Many of the politicians declaring interest. Obi(for his own reason) felt unperturbed. Not until some sane Nigerians began calling on him.......and guess what he did. He jejely presented a blow-like CV cool......no much noise, but it spoke for him.

They tried incercerating him with "Pandora case".....but he stood strong and even made a clear debate on this case (sign of a true leader). Accused him of lieying so much......Man still felt unperturbed unlike some that will counter people's word by saying he/she will fight dirty grin. But one question to those calling him "him tuu lie".......if he tell you guys the truth that you guys seek to hear by lieying to you guys also.......will you people still not doubt him?? cheesy.

The man in the game, gradual the mountain will be moved. Now he after praising Atiku in the face of the mass declared his own interest that same week........... what does this action tells you cool

I see the true meaning of sophistication, true meaning of cunning master smiley.

My dear fellow Nigerians........ let's not make a grief mistake again. Omen is calling on us to stop being too puerile and man up.

On Obi I stand!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Real Man In The Game by Aufbauh(m): 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
You guys like following the wrong man.

The best man from the SE for me is Engr. David Umahi but Igbos and their PDP addiction won't want to support him.

In a contest between Umahi & Obi in Nigeria presidential election, Obi won't have up to 30% vote cast.

Can you guys show what Obi did or has done in Anambra as Governor compare to what Umahi has done and doing in Ebonyi with scarce resources?

Even in political parlance Umahi is scandal free but Obi is stenched and drenched in iniquities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi The Real Man In The Game by Frigga13: 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
If Obi gets the ticket .. he’s the next president

If Atiku gets Same.. he’s the president

Kwankwanso

Saraki

Pdp ticket is the presidential ticket

Obi took declaration was for a reason..

Where’s Wike the empty noise maker that Yoruba people deceived to massacre igbos end his political career

After all noise let’s see how it goes

Obi atiku 13 millions votes no be rigged votes .. but suppressed votes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi The Real Man In The Game by Sergio101(m): 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
Aufbauh:
You guys like following the wrong man

But it's furtoitius how two traits do pops out indeed from the acclaimed "followers of wrong people".

"Intelligency & Best".

We present the best.....we voice out.....but it's left for others to comply.

This same question of yours was indeed asked also in 2015........we all are still feeling the wave of the "right people" cool
Re: Peter Obi The Real Man In The Game by Sergio101(m): 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
Frigga13:

Kwankwanso

Saraki

Where’s Wike the empty noise maker that Yoruba people deceived to massacre igbos end his political career

Bro you got oil upstairs cool.

Wike is being used but it's latent. It's only if one views the insight that he gonna understand the whole thing

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Real Man In The Game by Sergio101(m): 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
Aufbauh:

The best man from the SE for me is Engr. David Umahi but Igbos and their PDP addiction won't want to support him.

In a contest between Umahi & Obi in Nigeria presidential election, Obi won't have up to 30% vote cast.

Can you guys show what Obi did or has done in Anambra as Governor compare to what Umahi has done and doing in Ebonyi with scarce resources?

Even in political parlance Umahi is scandal free but Obi is stenched and drenched in iniquities.

For your mind bah?? cool

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Real Man In The Game by Sergio101(m): 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Aufbauh:

This question has been asked so much in this forum and has also been treated with the most appropriate answer. I don't think I can go back to it.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Real Man In The Game by OreMI22: 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
Lol....Peter Obi can't even win elections in Anambra state! Talk more of winning in Imo or Abia state. Before you expect such a shady character to be victorious in Osun or Katsina state. grin grin grin He knows his declaration is dead on arrival.

He attended Atiku's declaration just a few days ago and called Atiku a "unifier". Then turned around to stab him by declaring his own instead of supporting the man he called a "unifier"! grin

The aim of Peter Obi's declaration immediately after Atiku's is to force the hand of Atiku and PDP to offer him V.P. again. It is clear that due to his very shady character, he could not muster enough support for the PDP in the southeast. Which led to the narrow defeat of Alhaji Atiku in 2019. He wants to repeat the same tricks again in 2022.

Only God knows if he has taken money from APC to work as a mole for them. The man just cannot be trusted.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Real Man In The Game by Sergio101(m): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
OreMI22:
Lol....Peter Obi can't even win elections in Anambra state! Talk more of winning in Imo or Abia state. Before you expect such a shady character to be victorious in Osun or Katsina state. grin grin grin He knows his declaration is dead on arrival.

He attended Atiku's declaration just a few days ago and called Atiku a "unifier". Then turned around to stab him by declaring his own instead of supporting the man he called a "unifier"! grin

The aim of Peter Obi's declaration immediately after Atiku's is to force the hand of Atiku and PDP to offer him V.P. again. It is clear that due to his very shady character, he could not muster enough support for the PDP in the southeast. Which led to the narrow defeat of Alhaji Atiku in 2019. He wants to repeat the same tricks again in 2022.

Only God knows if he has taken money from APC to work as a mole for them. The man just cannot be trusted.

Man you can't just generalize.
One thing I like about obi is that no antagonist around can study his step and character. And that's simply the reason y'all are saying "shady character".

Obi is buying time. He will shock many of you guys.
As for what you said about not being able to win Anambra or Imo election........I won't say anything on that to you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi The Real Man In The Game by Sergio101(m): 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
With obi being the forestep of the east, only one tribe in the south will lose something in politics with him

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Real Man In The Game by Sergio101(m): 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Let's net make a mistake that will cost us our happiness again.

Wisdom should come to play!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi The Real Man In The Game by globemoney: 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
Sergio101:

Man you can't just generalize.
One thing I like about obi is that no antagonist around can study his step and character. And that's simply the reason y'all are saying "shady character".

Obi is buying time. He will shock many of you guys.
As for what you said about not being able to win Anambra or Imo election........I won't say anything on that to you
She told you the truth, it’s better you start campaigning for Obi as VP instead of president, he will never be a serious presidential contender because he knows he has many baggages. Stop wasting your time
Re: Peter Obi The Real Man In The Game by Sergio101(m): 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
globemoney:

She told you the truth, it’s better you start campaigning for Obi as VP instead of president, he will never be a serious presidential contender because he knows he has many baggages. Stop wasting your time

Here we go again.

Mr globemoney.......you can shade the light.
Peter Obi is your incoming president.

Now as usual ask me about his landmark during his tenure undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi The Real Man In The Game by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
On His Mandate I Stand..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi The Real Man In The Game by silibaba: 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Sergio101:
Greetings dear brethren. So I have been taking a clear jejune observation on the Titans vying for the presidential election come 2023. And with unbiased mind have seen what a true politician should be like.

The sound is coming from west, the wave is coming from north, the tsunami is sending it's shockwave from the South Southern part......but I just realized a reverberatly tintinnabulation of a tossed coin.........in the person Peter Gregory Obi.

A technique of.....slow and steady cool.

Previously..... there seems to be much noise in what ought to be a tranquilized air. Many of the politicians declaring interest. Obi(for his own reason) felt unperturbed. Not until some sane Nigerians began calling on him.......and guess what he did. He jejely presented a blow-like CV cool......no much noise, but it spoke for him.

They tried incercerating him with "Pandora case".....but he stood strong and even made a clear debate on this case (sign of a true leader). Accused him of lieying so much......Man still felt unperturbed unlike some that will counter people's word by saying he/she will fight dirty grin. But one question to those calling him "him tuu lie".......if he tell you guys the truth that you guys seek to hear by lieying to you guys also.......will you people still not doubt him?? cheesy.

The man in the game, gradual the mountain will be moved. Now he after praising Atiku in the face of the mass declared his own interest that same week........... what does this action tells you cool

I see the true meaning of sophistication, true meaning of cunning master smiley.

My dear fellow Nigerians........ let's not make a grief mistake again. Omen is calling on us to stop being too puerile and man up.

On Obi I stand!!!!
i follow you for back.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi The Real Man In The Game by haffaze777(m): 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
On Obi blokos I standgrin
Re: Peter Obi The Real Man In The Game by Sergio101(m): 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
silibaba:
i follow you for back.
Welcome abode.
Ahead ahead. Obi 2023.
Re: Peter Obi The Real Man In The Game by Sergio101(m): 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
haffaze777:
On Obi blokos I standgrin
No hoods given.
Re: Peter Obi The Real Man In The Game by JaroMan: 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
Aufbauh:

APC give Umahi ticket.
PDP give Obi ticket.
Both are true sons of Igbo and we will not be drawn to any comparisons.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi The Real Man In The Game by helinues: 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
Thunder dey learn work from you people, from Ogbonnaya Onu to Amaechi, now Peter Obi even for the fact that una last card na Atiku.

Less than a year to the election opposition are yet to have tangible people to vye for the party ticket
Re: Peter Obi The Real Man In The Game by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
Pandora Obistein is okwute true true because na rock bottom be him presidential ambition

No body will vote for Obi in West and they wlll prefer to starve than to vote obi in the North
Re: Peter Obi The Real Man In The Game by Sergio101(m): 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
SlyDev:
Pandora Obistein is okwute true true because na rock bottom be him presidential ambition

No body will vote for Obi in West and they wlll prefer to starve than to vote obi in the North

won't you cherish it if you modified your comment to "I alone won't vote for peter obi in South West"??

I think it will be better for you as you are nobody in south weste cool
Re: Peter Obi The Real Man In The Game by Yibo(m): 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
Frigga13:

Kwankwanso

Saraki

who will vote for ibo?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi The Real Man In The Game by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
Sergio101:

won't you cherish it if you modified your comment to "I alone won't vote for peter obi in South West"??

I think it will be better for you as you are nobody in south weste cool

In the whole of south west, more than 90 percent don't know who Peter Obi is or don't care about him, in the North its even worse grin

Fxk Pandora Obestein the rock bottom okwute

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi The Real Man In The Game by Whois(m): 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
The only thing I don't like about him is how sars operated in Anambra during his time as governor but again there's a probability he wasn't in control of police/sars, police don't take orders from state governors

Re: Peter Obi The Real Man In The Game by Sergio104(m): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2022
SlyDev:

In the whole of south west, more than 90 percent don't know who Peter Obi is or don't care about him, in the North its even worse grin

Fxk Pandora Obestein the rock bottom okwute

Highest lie of the century.

Obi is known by many

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu talks tough ahead of APC convention. / Reno Omokri;We Can’t Have A President That Urinates Uncontrollably In Public / Ekiti 2022:labour Party Collapses Structure For Apc Governorship Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.