Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi (13169 Views)

2023: Anambra Youth Coalition Asks Obi To Step Down / 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation / 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi by kingscare1(m): 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
1) Osibanjo
2) Peter Obi
3) Another from Apc
4) Tinubu
Re: 2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi by juman(m): 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
Good.
He can win.
Re: 2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi by Maliqcious: 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
You mean Obi blessed athifku by proxy? cheesy

Something wey Peter Obi go "step down" so he can be vice president?

Aspirant and running mate with same zone as strong hold. cheesy
Funny enough you are right but the man full matured for the job.
Re: 2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi by Onyeziokwu(m): 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ezeama400:
The way this man is loved by entire Nigerians is a reflection of the kind of charisma/ Good image he has..

Go to fb
Twitter
And Instagram, no single person has opposed his declaration unlike his counterparts...( If you have anyone that has opposed his declaration screenshot and come and show me here..
Nobody is opposing his declaration on a well known platform..

It's only on nairaland I am seeing some people opposing him because nairaland is an ananymous forum where enemies who don't want to see Nigeria grown are having field day

Some of those foreigners are jealous and afraid of what Nigeria would become when Peter Obi is sworn in as a President Of Nigeria..

God Bless Peter Obi

God Bless The Federal Republic Of Nigeria..

Exactly mate!

Obi is the solution to our current mess.

I pray PDP won't swap his mandate for Atiku. Atiku I know won't do anything good for the country aside from fighting those perceived as his political enemies and lavishing a lot on women and lastly, just to answer a President just like PMB
Re: 2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi by CoronaVirusPro: 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ezeama400:
The way this man is loved by entire Nigerians is a reflection of the kind of charisma/ Good image he has..

Go to fb
Twitter
And Instagram, no single person has opposed his declaration unlike his counterparts...( If you have anyone that has opposed his declaration screenshot and come and show me here..

It's only on nairaland I am seeing some people opposing him because nairaland is an ananymous forum where enemies who don't want to see Nigeria grown are having field day

Some of those foreigners are jealous and afraid of what Nigeria would become when Peter Obi is sworn in as a President Of Nigeria..

God Bless Peter Obi

Who made you a mouthpiece for all?
Re: 2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi by Samakus(m): 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
He's the best man to get us out of the doldrums we have been plunged into. Only an inherently biased and morally compromised human being will say otherwise

If only Nigerians will allow, for once,competence to thrive over quest for stomach infrastructure

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi by juman(m): 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
I would rather vote for obi than atiku or tambuwa.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi by CoronaVirusPro: 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
Onyeziokwu:

Exactly mate!

Obi is the solution to our current mess.

I pray PDP won't swap his mandate for Atiku. Atiku I know won't do anything good for the country aside from fighting those perceived as his political enemies and lavishing a lot on women and lastly, just to answer a President just like PMB

It will easier for Arsenal FC to win the Champions league than for Obi to get to Aso rock

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi by Global2000: 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Peter Obi me and my household will give our votes to you. With you, we will believe in Nigeria again. May God grant this wish. Amen.
Re: 2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ezeama400:
The way this man is loved by entire Nigerians is a reflection of the kind of / Good image he has..

Go to fb
Twitter

God Bless Peter Obi

hmmm
Re: 2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

No need insulting anyone.

Jagaban is considering few obstacles which he is already surmounting, he doesn't give a damn about rats, lizards and cockroaches declaring for president.

Of course, vote of one zone cannot produce a president.

You sef check am, how Obi want take go campaign for North? Same North they insult from morning till night. grin
this matter tie gele

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi by crackhouse(m): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
One vote from me Obi
Re: 2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi by Ekzoba(m): 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
You have my vote okwute.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi by anytexy: 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
He is my candidate, but I didn't see the possibility unless PDP and APC zone to the south East.
Re: 2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi by FreeStuffsNG: 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ezeama400:

Go to fb
Twitter
And Instagram, no single person has opposed his declaration unlike his counterparts
...( If you have anyone that has opposed his declaration screenshot and come and show me here..

It's only on nairaland I am seeing some people opposing him because nairaland is an ananymous forum where enemies who don't want to see Nigeria grow are having field day

God Bless Peter Obi

So all the political strategy of hate, lies, ipob terrorism, burning down of Lagos,bigotry and bitterness is to promote HE Obi.
You will still lose again because hatred, bigotry and bitterness for others who are not from your Igbo tribe is not a political strategy that wins election.

You can see how lacklustre and short this thread is. This is because HE Obi is a lacklustre aspirant fronting to get a running mate slot opportunity for HE Atiku again wink

1 Like

Re: 2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi by Mendy101: 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
I bless you, if you are the great unifier of the country may you get what you seek...

Dear Lord, let the best person for us emerge, not by what we wish but your own will lord
Re: 2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi by zionstaar75: 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
Samakus:
He's the best man to get us out of the doldrums we have been plunged into. Only an inherently biased and morally compromised human being will say otherwise

If only Nigerians will allow, for once,competence to thrive over quest for stomach infrastructure
he'll win but this thread is only on the 2nd Page,abeg how many votes do u need to become president?how many does afghaneastern have ���
Re: 2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi by tit(f): 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Adaora Pandora Him Tuu Lie Akwuxu Obi
Re: 2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi by nijanigga: 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
You mean Obi blessed athifku by proxy? cheesy

Something wey Peter Obi go "step down" so he can be vice president?

Aspirant and running mate with same zone as strong hold. cheesy
Funny jokes but you crank me up .who 8s that Daniel studriedge
Re: 2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi by JaroMan: 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

No need insulting anyone.

Jagaban is considering few obstacles which he is already surmounting, he doesn't give a damn about rats, lizards and cockroaches declaring for president.

Of course, vote of one zone cannot produce a president.

You sef check am, how Obi want take go campaign for North? Same North they insult from morning till night. grin
If you know Peter Obi less than 1%, you will not speak so naively.
But be assured that if gets the ticket, he will dust anyone.
Re: 2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi by PeaceNexus(m): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
I and my family's votes are ready for you sir, twice on Monday and even double that of Monday on Sunday.

Vote for integrity, vote for a sustainable development, vote for accountability....Vote Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: 2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
You will not see those children of 8 calling these traditional rulers all sorts of names but anyone that endorse Tinubu are hungry... continue

No presidency for una this century!
Re: 2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi by Arizonaz: 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
I and my household will vote for you.
Re: 2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi by tnerro1(m): 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
Peter Obi/ bukola saraki ticket go make sense

I go dey my pooling unit by 5am if na two of them
Re: 2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi by GeneralPula: 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
[s]
Ezeama400:

Go to fb
Twitter

It's only on nairaland I am seeing some people opposing him because nairaland is an ananymous forum where enemies who don't want to see Nigeria grow are having field day

God Bless Peter Obi

[/s]

It’s either Biafla or death..
Re: 2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi by Charly68: 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
Obi will be good as our minister of finance .. we shall foreward his name when Tinubu enters in 2023 ... I beg him to relax a little for now
Re: 2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi by LivingBetter: 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
#peterobi2023

Re: 2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi by VULCAN(m): 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Remind me of your comment when Oba of Lagos driven by politics of bitterness said Igbos should jump into the lagoon if they don't vote for ....

77up:
Of course peter Obì is a good candidate no doubt about that , the issue is the politics of hatred 90% igbos play.

I hope igbos will live and let others live now by campaign for their either Atiku/Obì and let us campaign for our own Tinubu.
Re: 2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi by TUTU147: 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
Personality I prefer we chanel our energy in getting Baifra than fighting for nigeria election
Re: 2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi by higgs: 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nigeria is presently troubled with a poor economy. Peter Obi can solve the problem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? / One Third Of Oil Marketers Are Fraudulent- Buhari Says / Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.