Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,050 members, 7,859,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:38 PM

GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me (4335 Views)

STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. / Orunmila Jogbodo Oluwo: An Educated Babalawo (Native Doctor) Goes Viral / Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by MindHacker9009(m): 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
This is very true: "christians are not always allowed to open this spiritual eyes, infact the very few that are lucky to open this eyes usually use such opportunity to oppress other or better still, scam them."

My advice is to believe in Almighty God and pray at night before you sleep then be patient and wise.

Jesus Christ is a Roman idol so you joining a church is going to mean becoming a slave to an idol and you get scammed also. Juju men too are idol worshippers and you will get oppressed and scammed badly too.

udoji2021:
That the christian god is powerful and strong but his only problem with it is how the god did not want his followers to open there eyes to spiritual things. according to him, everything happenning physically is 100% determined by spiritual forces. so anyone who have spiritual eyes or his eyes have been opened spiritually is bond to make good decisions against the future but christians are not always allowed to open this spiritual eyes, infact the very few that are lucky to open this eyes usually use such opportunity to oppress other or better still, scam them. he concluded that the christian god is really powerful but can not said to be the most powerful god that exist
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
MindHacker9009:
This is very true: "christians are not always allowed to open this spiritual eyes, infact the very few that are lucky to open this eyes usually use such opportunity to oppress other or better still, scam them."

My advice is to believe in Almighty God and pray at night before you sleep then be patient and wise.

Jesus Christ is a Roman idol so you joining a church is going to mean becoming a slave to an idol and you get scammed also. Juju men too are idol worshippers and you will get oppressed and scammed badly too.

See another confusion, so who should i be praying to now since jesus christ is a roman idol?

who send me to open this thread sef? kai
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by MindHacker9009(m): 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
udoji2021:

See another confusion, so who should i be praying to now since jesus christ is a roman idol?

who send me to open this thread sef? kai

You are fine just pray directly to GOD ALMIGHTY and HE WILL HEAR you.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
I have mentioned you in one of the threads, check. There are several threads where many testified. I tried copying the link and pasting here, but unable to do it, so I just mentioned you on one of the threads. You go through it, search through more of them, you will see his number. His NL username is servantofGod22...... When you get the help you need, remember to also tell others so that they can also get help.
kasim155:

Please can u share any previous thread that contains the Servant Victor phone number.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Workch: 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
cornelboy:

Even if only 8 million people are the only true Christian worshipping the one true GOD Jehovah in spirit and TRUTH, it's enough!
I have a feeling that flying spaghetti monster created yahweh

2 Likes

Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by cornelboy(f): 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
Workch:
I have a feeling that flying spaghetti monster created yahweh

Who cares about your feelings?
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Workch: 7:13am On Mar 28, 2022
cornelboy:

Who cares about your feelings?
No one but flying spaghetti monster, the creator of the Christian God cheesy

1 Like

Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by cornelboy(f): 7:47am On Mar 28, 2022
Workch:
No one but flying spaghetti monster, the creator of the Christian God cheesy

Our GOD is not a monster or demon.
We don't know no flying spaghetti monster.

You need to bring evidence that your FSM created anything talkless of ours God, the source of all life.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Workch: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2022
cornelboy:

Our GOD is not a monster or demon.
We don't know no flying spaghetti monster.

You need to bring evidence that your FSM created anything talkless of ours God, the source of all life.
I don't need to bring evidence about the FSM since you do not have evidence for your God cheesy

1 Like

Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by kasim155: 9:39am On Mar 28, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
I have mentioned you in one of the threads, check. There are several threads where many testified. I tried copying the link and pasting here, but unable to do it, so I just mentioned you on one of the threads. You go through it, search through more of them, you will see his number. His NL username is servantofGod22...... When you get the help you need, remember to also tell others so that they can also get help.

Ok thanks so much

1 Like

Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by cornelboy(f): 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
Workch:
I don't need to bring evidence about the FSM since you do not have evidence for your God cheesy
You claim that the FSM created our GOD is a proof that our GOD exist!
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Workch: 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
cornelboy:

You claim that the FSM created our GOD is a proof that our GOD exist!
It's also prove that FSM exist and he's created your God cheesy

1 Like

Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by cornelboy(f): 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
Workch:
It's also prove that FSM exist and he's created your God cheesy

Why are you asking for evidence when you already know it?

So how can I know this FSM because our God didn't say anything about him.
Our God said he's the only one true GOD no other besides Him.

Show us the evidence that FSM exist and he created our God smiley
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Workch: 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
cornelboy:

Why are you asking for evidence when you already know it?

So how can I know this FSM because our God didn't say anything about him.
Our God said he's the only one true GOD no other besides Him.

Show us the evidence that FSM exist and he created our God smiley
How can I also know that you God created humans?
You need to provide evidence for that before I show you evidence of FSM creating your God

1 Like

Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by cornelboy(f): 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
Workch:
How can I also know that you God created humans?
You need to provide evidence for that before I show you evidence of FSM creating your God

No, your God FSM existed first before our God. He should know more that the God he created.
Perhaps he was the one that instructed our god to create the universe smiley

Just tell us how you know that FSM created our God and everything will be settled?
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Workch: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
cornelboy:

No, your God FSM existed first before our God. He should know more that the God he created.
Perhaps he was the one that instructed our god to create the universe smiley

Just tell us how you know that FSM created our God and everything will be settled?
I don't need to show you evidence, it's true because the gospel of the flying spaghetti monster says its true
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by cornelboy(f): 7:14am On Mar 29, 2022
Workch:
I don't need to show you evidence, it's true because the gospel of the flying spaghetti monster says its true

Thank you for your smartness! grin
Our God said in His book that he exists. He's alone the one Almighty GOD. He's from eternity to eternity.

Athiests are the most foolish set of people I have ever seen. You don't even think before you type.

If that's your evidence, quote from the gospel of the FSM and let's examine the book.
Can I access the book online?
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Workch: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2022
cornelboy:

Thank you for your smartness! grin
Our God said in His book that he exists. He's alone the one Almighty GOD. He's from eternity to eternity.

Athiests are the most foolish set of people I have ever seen. You don't even think before you type.

If that's your evidence, quote from the gospel of the FSM and let's examine the book.
Can I access the book online?
exactly, Thank God I am not atheist.

I serve the flying spaghetti monster, the creator of the Jewish God, yahweh cheesy
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by cornelboy(f): 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
Thank God I am not atheist.
Pls don't say this again. Every athiests I've met mention flying spaghetti monster and they ask for evidence of God's existence.
Everyone knows your an athiest brother, no dé lie that kind lie smiley

Workch:
exactly,
I serve the flying spaghetti monster, the creator of the Jewish God, yahweh cheesy

Now show me in the gospel book of the FSM where he said he created our God.

Where can I get this book my self?

Why do you foolishly ask for evidence of the Christian/Jewish God when you already know His creator?

I need the evidence that this your god FSM exist and created our God undecided
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Lakeview: 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
udoji2021:
@Lakeview

which one is second heaven again?
you also said somethings happened before man was created, if i may ask, who told you about those things?

The Spirit of Truth

Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by von02: 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2022

I know there is a true/almighty God. even the man himself agreed with that fact.

Understand this; that native doctor saw something in You that You haven't seen yet. He saw greatness in You, If not He would granted Your request just like everyone one else, but You're a different gem.
Serve God and Worship Him Right.
You want to see and experience God's presence? I challenge You in the sincerity of Your heart, kneel down and pray to Him, commune with Him, He will certainly manifest Himself ( that's the only way Your spiritual eyes can be enlightened).
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by SONDACURRENCY(m): 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
My thoughts and in search of a solution to my life lead me to this thread ! Why does God allow things to happen to his children by the evil ones? Why do you hear about people killing every family members and later they realize it’s one man/woman that is responsible for it who got old and confesses at the point of death , so what happens to those who’s life have been taken and destroyed ?
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by SONDACURRENCY(m): 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
von02:

Understand this; that native doctor saw something in You that You haven't seen yet. He saw greatness in You, If not He would granted Your request just like everyone one else, but You're a different gem.
Serve God and Worship Him Right.
You want to see and experience God's presence? I challenge You in the sincerity of Your heart, kneel down and pray to Him, commune with Him, He will certainly manifest Himself ( that's the only way Your spiritual eyes can be enlightened).
SONDACURRENCY:
My thoughts and in search of a solution to my life lead me to this thread ! Why does God allow things to happen to his children by the evil ones? Why do you hear about people killing every family members and later they realize it’s one man/woman that is responsible for it who got old and confesses at the point of death , so what happens to those who’s life have been taken and destroyed ?
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by von02: 10:04am On Aug 26, 2023
[quote author=SONDACURRENCY post=125327438][/quote]

The talks of family members killing one another through witchcrafcy has absolutely nothing to do with a born again believer.
Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
If God is mindful of the sparrows, He is also mindful of His Sons& Daughters. That's why if you're baptised in true baptism, You are separated from all family curses and what not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rising Atheism By Deji Yesufu / [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS / Check Your Future And Destiny Using Numerology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.