Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,555 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me (4269 Views)

STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. / Orunmila Jogbodo Oluwo: An Educated Babalawo (Native Doctor) Goes Viral / Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
Workch:
There's nothing like spirit, no evidence for it.
Nothing like spiritual power until we find evidence for it.

All these are made up by religion, they are relgious claims that they have been unable to provide evidence for since 300,000 years when the first human walked on this planet.

Nothing like spiritual power?

na waoh!
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by cornelboy(f): 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
Workch:
all these are only true in your religion.
They are bullshit in reality
They are bullshit to you smiley
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
@colnelboy
who and who will constitue the said 144000?
when and where did jesus said that holy communion should be taken once a year?
lastly, do you mean that there is no judgement day?
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Workch: 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
cornelboy:

They are bullshit to you smiley
They are bullshit to 5+billion people that are not Christians.
Nonsense and a worldview of Christians that is only obatianble in Christianity.
You get it
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Workch: 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
udoji2021:

Nothing like spiritual power?

na waoh!
I do not believe such exist.

If you do then you can provide the evidence?

I can introduce you to someone that will give you 2.5million instantly if you successfully provide the evidence. It will be posted on youtube
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by cornelboy(f): 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
Workch:
They are bullshit to 5+billion people that are not Christians.
Nonsense and a worldview of Christians that is only obatianble in Christianity.
You get it

Not everyone will be saved
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
Workch:
I do not believe such exist.

If you do then you can provide the evidence?

I can introduce you to someone that will give you 2.5million instantly if you successfully provide the evidence. It will be posted on youtube

Your case is SPECIAL ahswear!
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Workch: 11:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
cornelboy:

Not everyone will be saved
no one will be saved.
Stop being deluded.

Have you ever seen anyone saved?
You get ideas from thr Bible, a book written by illiterate bronze age nomads. Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

1 Like

Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by MindHacker9009(m): 11:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
Workch:
There's nothing like spirit, no evidence for it.
Nothing like spiritual power until we find evidence for it.

All these are made up by religion, they are relgious claims that they have been unable to provide evidence for since 300,000 years when the first human walked on this planet.

I thought the same before but now I can assure you that spirits and demons are plenty.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by cornelboy(f): 11:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
udoji2021:

and how is recieving blood from another person a sin against God?

God’s View of Blood
Blood is vital. Without it, none of us could live. As the Creator, God has the right to say how blood may be used. What has he said about blood? Can it be eaten or transfused? And how can you make good decisions on this matter?

1. What is Jehovah’s view of blood?
Jehovah told his worshippers in Bible times: “The life of every sort of flesh is its blood.” (Leviticus 17:14) To Jehovah, blood represents life. Since life is a sacred, or holy, gift from God, blood is also sacred.

2. What use of blood does God forbid?
Jehovah commanded his pre-Christian worshippers not to eat blood. (Read Genesis 9:4 and Leviticus 17:10.) He confirmed this command when the governing body instructed Christians to “keep abstaining . . . from blood.”​—Read Acts 15:28, 29.
What does it mean to abstain from blood?
If a doctor told you to abstain from alcohol, you would not drink it. But would you eat foods that contained it or have alcohol injected into your veins? Obviously not. Likewise, God’s command to abstain from blood means that we should not drink blood or eat meat that has not been bled. Nor should we eat any food to which blood has been added or inject blood into our body.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by cornelboy(f): 11:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
Workch:
no one will be saved.
Stop being deluded.

Have you ever seen anyone saved?
You get ideas from thr Bible, a book written by illiterate bronze age nomads. Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

I didn't exist randomly and purposelessly and I'm not a product of "big bang".
The universe itself is a proof that everything was planned out and created by a higher being.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Workch: 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
cornelboy:

I didn't exist randomly and purposelessly and I'm not a product of "big bang".
The universe itself is a proof that everything was planned out and created by a higher being.
not by your God.
It was planned by the flying spaghetti monster.
This proves that whatever you have been typing is nonsense outside of Christianity
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Workch: 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
MindHacker9009:

I thought the same before but now I can assure you that spirits and demons are plenty.
Show me with evidence else you are a pathetic liar
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Workch: 11:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
udoji2021:

Your case is SPECIAL ahswear!
do you want to show us evidence to win the money or you want to keep peddling your falsehood with plathora of excuses as to why you can't prove it?
I will immediately connect you with the organizer of the bounty, show prove for supernatural and win 2.5million
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by MindHacker9009(m): 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
Workch:
Show me with evidence else you are a pathetic liar

I had the same views before, but I have had experiences that have now proved to me that there are people who have divination spirits and use them for evil.
It is not possible to show you evidence using my experience.

But I'm very sure that juju cannot protect or make someone rich.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Workch: 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
MindHacker9009:

I had the same views before, but I have had experiences that have now proved to me that there are people who have divination spirits and use them for evil.
It is not possible to show you evidence using my experience.

But I'm very sure that juju cannot protect or make someone rich.
Your views are only verified by you, I don't trust you personal views or experiences unless you provide evidence for them. Anybody can say whatever they feel like saying, including you. It's always wise never to take humans by their words, ask them to prove it and that's what I am doing right now.

"I also had an encounter with the flying spaghetti monster this morning, he miraculously gave me an iPhone25 and said that I should keep it until when Apple invents the phone."

This is how to sound to me when you tell me about your personal experience, it doesn't convince me a bit. You could be deluded or exaggerating alot of things.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by MindHacker9009(m): 11:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
Workch:
Your views are only verified by you, I don't trust you personal view unless you provide evidence for them.

"I also had an encounter with the flying spaghetti monster this morning, he miraculously gave me an iPhone25 and said that I should keep it until when Apple invents the phone."

This is how to sound to me when you tell me about your personal experience, it doesn't convince me a bit. [s]You could be deluded or exaggerating alot of things.[/s]

When the time comes and they hit you hard with the spirit of divination then you will remember that right now you were the one that was deluded.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Workch: 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
MindHacker9009:

When the time comes and they hit you hard with the spirit of divination then you will remember that right now you were the one that was deluded.
OK, I see you don't have evidence and you only believe because you are mentally incapable of not believing it.

This is a pascal’s wager, when the time comes is flawed argument in this regard. Read up pascal’s wager.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by cornelboy(f): 12:03am On Mar 27, 2022
Workch:
not by your God.
It was planned by the flying spaghetti monster.
This proves that whatever you have been typing is nonsense outside of Christianity

I don't know any flying spaghetti monster.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Workch: 12:06am On Mar 27, 2022
cornelboy:

I don't know any flying spaghetti monster.
That's because you only read the bible, you don't know what happens outside of the Bible.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by cornelboy(f): 12:07am On Mar 27, 2022
Lol, athiests and their flying spaghetti monster cheesy
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by cornelboy(f): 12:08am On Mar 27, 2022
Workch:
That's because you only read the bible, you don't know what happens outside of the Bible.

No I do
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Workch: 12:10am On Mar 27, 2022
cornelboy:

No I do
So how come you think your God is absolute for the remainder 4billion + people of the world we are not Christians?
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by cornelboy(f): 12:25am On Mar 27, 2022
who and who will constitue the said 144000?
God will choose them from every tribe and people of the earth. They are saints and were baptized by the holy spirit while on earth i.e born again.

when and where did jesus said that holy communion should be taken once a year?
Jesus didn't say any specific time or number of time communion should be done in a year.
But once in year is the best since most celebrations done in the old covenant are yearly.

lastly, do you mean that there is no judgement day?
Bro there's judgement day of course. some will be raised to experience judgement.
Jesus and his kingdom main work will be to reign on and judge the earth.
udoji2021:
@colnelboy

Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by cornelboy(f): 12:26am On Mar 27, 2022
Workch:
So how come you think your God is absolute for the remainder 4billion + people of the world we are not Christians?
I didn't get you
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Workch: 12:32am On Mar 27, 2022
cornelboy:

I didn't get you
Because you don't know stuffs outside of the Bible
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by cornelboy(f): 12:37am On Mar 27, 2022
Workch:
Because you don't know stuffs outside of the Bible

Because what you post wasn't clear. Edit it.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Workch: 12:48am On Mar 27, 2022
cornelboy:

Because what you post wasn't clear. Edit it.

nope, we have 7+billion people on earth recorded, only about 2.6billion are Christians. So why do you think your own religious tenent and description of a God should be absolute for the remainder 4billion+ people who don't share your personal beliefs?
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 27, 2022
cornelboy:

Just look at what you typed and tell me you are been rational here.

like i earlier said, i'm not against your believes but i'm also not comfortable with it, and there is nothing on earth that will make me to believe such.

do have a nice sunday brother
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by kasim155: 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Look for any Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministry, the main regional headquarters in your state and join them. Or you look for any other genuine church of God and join. Fact is that, there is no other gods that will bless you without you paying a horrible price. The price can even be your life, or the life of relatives. If you go back to that native doctor, even your next generation will pay the price and continue to bear the brunt of your actions. Nothing in this life is as good as clean wealth/accomplishments. Only almighty God gives that particular wealth. Bible says "He maketh rich and adds no sorrows to it. Pick up your Bible and begin studying, pray and have a relationship with God. Midnight prayers is very very effective, give it a try. If you wish, you can also Check for servant Victor's thread in this religion section, he does deliverance/prayers through phone calls.

Please can u share any previous thread that contains the Servant Victor phone number.

1 Like

Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by cornelboy(f): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
udoji2021:

Just look at what you typed and tell me you are been rational here.

like i earlier said, i'm not against your believes but i'm also not comfortable with it, and there is nothing on earth that will make me to believe such.

do have a nice sunday brother

From the Bible verses I gave you, which is a sin against God, accepting blood transfusion or not accepting blood transfusion?

And do you know that accepting blood of another person into your body expose you to blood related diseases?
Some have even died immediately after they accepted blood transfusion.

The fact is only Jehovah GOD can save us from the power of death.

If God said we should abstain from blood of any creature and we should not consume it in any way, injecting or transfusing into our blood stream is a clear violation of His command.
May you have peace!
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by cornelboy(f): 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
Workch:
nope, we have 7+billion people on earth recorded, only about 2.6billion are Christians. So why do you think your own religious tenent and description of a God should be absolute for the remainder 4billion+ people who don't share your personal beliefs?

Even if only 8 million people are the only true Christian worshipping the one true GOD Jehovah in spirit and TRUTH, it's enough!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Narcissism?" / Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why / Which Is Greater Between Grace And Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.