Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,070 members, 7,859,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me (4338 Views)

STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. / Orunmila Jogbodo Oluwo: An Educated Babalawo (Native Doctor) Goes Viral / Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by elated177: 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
udoji2021:

told me that no one can boast of knowing the most powerful god,

There is only one and true God.

I know the one and true God. He is the omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent One. There is no other. He is the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them. He is my Father in heaven. I am his saint, priest, servant and prophet here on earth. He has other saints, priests, servants and prophets all over the world. Each one with his/her assigned task.

Satan and the fallen messengers are gods to those who worship them.

udoji2021:

but there is probaly a supreme being which control the universe but no religion, group,individual or even the gods themselves can point at him

We agree that there is a Supreme Being.

Could you throw more light on the emboldened?

1 Like

Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by elated177: 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
udoji2021:

But according to him, it may not be the christian or muslim God, and that no one can authoritatively say/point that this is the almighty God

I can only speak for myself. It is all about experiences.

We have the Christians here.

We have AntiChristian and Haekymbahd here.

I can only seek the honour of the One who sent me.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
@ elated177
don't be too emotional about this, i also believe like you until recently, what that man told me was too comprehensive to ignore.
i should have tell you more but let's just stop here.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by elated177: 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
udoji2021:
@ elated177
don't be too emotional about this, i also believe like you until recently, what that man told me was too comprehensive to ignore.
i should have tell you more but let's just stop here.

Udoji2021, you are the one seeing emotional - whatever that meant - in my responses. I am giving you pure and unadulterated truth. I have not even disputed your story yet.

Don't say that you once believed like me. You don't know what my believes really are.

I thought this was about the Supreme Being and the other supernatural beings? Why are you trying to make it about you or me?

Don't stop, udoji2021, empty your mind. Get it all out.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
The reason i said so was how you started telling me that you worship the almighty god that create heaven and earth and the seas etc
if i may ask, can you prove that the god you are worshipping create all this things?

what about other religions, are they worshipping a fake god?

you mentioned fallen angels, who are they and why can't god stop their operations?

you also mention satan, why did god decide to push him down the earth since he knew humans were vulnerable? atleast, he should have keep him up there and deal with him in the language he will understand?

infact, it seems you are also agreeing with the points in my post
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by elated177: 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
Udoji2021, you aren't ready for a discourse with me.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Truvelisback(m): 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
udoji2021:
The reason i said so was how you started telling me that you worship the almighty god that create heaven and earth and the seas etc
if i may ask, can you prove that the god you are worshipping create all this things?

what about other religions, are they worshipping a fake god?

you mentioned fallen angels, who are they and why can't god stop their operations?

you also mention satan, why did god decide to push him down the earth since he knew humans were vulnerable? atleast, he should have keep him up there and deal with him in the language he will understand?

infact, it seems you are also agreeing with the points in my post
Continue ur Story.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by cornelboy(f): 12:08am On Mar 26, 2022
udoji2021:

Wwhich church or religion can you recommend or think that is worshiping the almighty God? i'm not going there again(he even said i don't have a problem sef) for any protection but to candid with you, most of what he said made sense to me.

As for my condition getting worse, i don't really care again cos my little mind is telling me that i have seen it all already

How about you join the Jehovah witnesses. They are the only Christian denomination that purely worship the one true GOD!

Jehovah GOD can help you through them.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Lakeview: 12:33am On Mar 26, 2022
@Udoji
Your story is so sweet and interesting, but the question you should ask yourself is this, Who created the earth and put man in it and every other gods wants to have their share in humanity, then that is the one and only true God.

Do you know that humans were made initially as god? i bet you don't know.
you are a god, i also i am, that's how the creator made us, but the devil, the arch enemy who wants to be like the creator seeing the glory the creator has made us with better than his own, tempted us and that damaged us badly pulling us from that god status way down to animalistic inclined beings. Thats why humanity suffers today and we run after other gods that were elevated to better our lives. but the creator himself came as humans to reconcile us back to that level but many rejected him. All those ones that poses as gods most of them are fallen demons that fell with the arch-enemy during the great war of rebellion. these things happened before humans were created, and they are all scattered in the cosmos which is the second heaven, unfortunately for the inhabitants of earth, those ones in the cosmos will soon be pushed down to earth and these will spell doom for the earthmen. Bro, the secret your native doctor reveals to you was what the gods told him as a result of his years of devotion to them, can you imagine the level of secret that will be revealed to a man that is in years of devotion to the true God.

Another question you should ask yourself is why is it that none of these gods or their followers can defeat a devoted and consecrated follower of the true God which is Christ Jesus. Think about that.

He also talks about opening ones spiritual eyes as it's being permitted by the followers of other gods, did he tells you the number of times he was mandated to stay away from food or eat only certain items for food, or number of times he stayed away from sex, or the number of times he had to shed blood, animal and human blood before he could ascend spiritually or else risk punishment? but are christains mandated to do so? but those that did so even without shedding blood have deeper connection with God.

When you diligently seek God You will find HIM. Many people can't diligently seek God and that's why they run to herbalist which is the representative of other gods, and whatever they give you automatically makes you become their property.

2 Likes

Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by elated177: 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
Udoji2021, did you disappear from your own thread? Come here and continue.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
elated177:
Udoji2021, did you disappear from your own thread? Come here and continue.

I'm done with what i want to say
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
cornelboy:

How about you join the Jehovah witnesses. They are the only Christian denomination that purely worship the one true GOD!

Jehovah GOD can help you through them.

I'm not against JW, neither did i hate them but i don't believe their teachings for one bit, and no one can make me to accept such teachings
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
@Lakeview

which one is second heaven again?
you also said somethings happened before man was created, if i may ask, who told you about those things?
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by DoctorOlasDesk: 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
udoji2021:

But according to him, it may not be the christian or muslim God, and that no one can authoritatively say/point that this is the almighty God

.he successfully ruined your life leaving you in more confusion

1. Your problem didn't end

2. He led you directionkess to confuse you rather than show you the way out which is point you to God.

Snap out of the madness and wake up young man.

What counsel do you seek and what is your desire, so you can be directed to the right path
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

.he successfully ruined your life leaving you in more confusion

1. Your problem didn't end

2. He led you directionkess to confuse you rather than show you the way out which is point you to God.

Snap out of the madness and wake up young man.

What counsel do you seek and what is your desire, so you can be directed to the right path

Y'all seems to be ignoring the issues raise in my post. let me summarize it.

the man said that there is a supreme being but he did not believe is the christian God.

That nobody can boast or prove of knowing this supreme being cos they are many gods

that i should always be the actor in all my dealings whether negatively or positively and not allow someone to use/relegate me and use me because of religion.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Kobojunkie: 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
Udoji2021, can you please invite this your friend's father to come on nairaland and maybe open a thread go speak his mind on his understanding of the Christian God in clearer light so we can better understand him abeg.. undecided
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Udoji2021, can you please invite this your friend's father to come on nairaland and maybe open a thread go speak his mind on his understanding of the Christian God in clearer light so we can better understand him abeg.. undecided

The man can not read or write, it's his son that use to interprete everything to me. unfortunately, he is not on this forum and when i called him about the topic, he was angry that i'm trying to drag his family name. he will be mad at me if he sees what i already posted sef!

i want to close the thread but i don't know how to do it so i'm just replying mentions
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by cornelboy(f): 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
udoji2021:

I'm not against JW, neither did i hate them but i don't believe their teachings for one bit, and no one can make me to accept such teachings

Which of their teachings is against humanity and the Bible?

Do you know JWs don't carry weapons to kill their neighbours i.e they don't engage in wars and kill people just like Jesus taught that we must love our neighbours as ourselves and we must not carry weapons to settle disputes?

They don't also engage in any form of politics but rather are waiting for God's Kingdom {Daniel 2:44} or government {Isaiah 9:6} headed by Jesus to come to earth and restore peace and justice!

If everyone today was a JW, how would the world be today?
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Kobojunkie: 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
udoji2021:
The man can not read or write, it's his son that use to interprete everything to me. unfortunately, he is not on this forum and when i called him about the topic, he was angry that i'm trying to drag his family name. he will be mad at me if he sees what i already posted sef!

i want to close the thread but i don't know how to do it so i'm just replying mentions
Drag his family name? How? undecided

Why are you trying to close the thread? undecided
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Drag his family name? How? undecided

Why are you trying to close the thread? undecided

I told you that the guy did not welcome the idea of discussing about his father and their religious practice on social media.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Kobojunkie: 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
udoji2021:
I told you that the guy did not welcome the idea of discussing about his father and their religious practice on social media.
But what you are discussing isn't his father, is it? Your never mentioned who you are or who his father is so what are you afraid of? undecided

You were instead telling us of his point of view in all of this. What is wrong with that? undecided

And there are millions of people on social media also posting their views on pretty much similar topics every given moment so why is he afraid his father's view will cause his family problem? undecided
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
cornelboy:

Which of their teachings is against humanity and the Bible?

Do you know JWs don't carry weapons to kill their neighbours i.e they don't engage in wars and kill people just like Jesus taught that we must love our neighbours as ourselves and we must not carry weapons to settle disputes?

They don't also engage in any form of politics but rather are waiting for God's Kingdom {Daniel 2:44} or government {Isaiah 9:6} headed by Jesus to come to earth and restore peace and justice!

If everyone today was a JW, how would the world be today?

i can't say all for now but their teaching is a kinda weird to me.

things like their is no hell, and only selected people will go to heaven.

you can't recieve blood from another person when you are sick.

nothing like holy communion.

etc
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by elated177: 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
udoji2021:

Y'all seems to be ignoring the issues raise in my post. let me summarize it.

the man said that there is a supreme being but he did not believe is the christian God.

That nobody can boast or prove of knowing this supreme being cos they are many gods.

I tried to discuss the above with you but you became evasive.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by elated177: 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
udoji2021:

I'm done with what i want to say

I thought you said that you had more things to say?
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
elated177:

I tried to discuss the above with but you became evasive.

Not so sir,

check my earlier posts, i just don't want to post again concerning the topic cos the guy was not comfortable with it.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by cornelboy(f): 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
udoji2021:

i can't say all for now but their teaching is a kinda weird to me.

things like their is no hell, and only selected people will go to heaven.

you can't recieve blood from another person when you are sick.

nothing like holy communion.

etc

The holy communion which Jesus commanded his disciples to do in remembrance of him is actually the only celebration the JWs observe, and it's once in a year. They call it memorial.

How's not receiving blood from another person a sin against God?
They are even honouring and obeying God's commandments.

Yes only selected people will go to heaven to rule with Jesus as kings to form God's Kingdom in heaven. They are the 144000 mentioned in the book of revelation. The kingdom is coming in the future to fulfill God's wills for earth.
It will restore peace and justice to the world and destroy any form of evil.

The righteous will then live eternally on new earth in abundance of peace. No more death, sorrow, pain suffering, crying, pain, hunger, poverty, oppression etc. In a nutshell, there won't be any form of evil.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Workch: 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
Native doctors are fake in terms of spiritual power.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by elated177: 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
udoji2021:

Not so sir,

check my earlier posts, i just don't want to post again concerning the topic cos the guy was not comfortable with it.

Oukei.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by MindHacker9009(m): 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
Native doctors can have divination spirits for evil but native doctors cannot make you rich or give you protection
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Workch: 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
MindHacker9009:
Native doctors can have divination spirits but native doctors cannot make you rich or give you protection
There's nothing like spirit, no evidence for it.
Nothing like spiritual power until we find evidence for it.

All these are made up by religion, they are relgious claims that they have been unable to provide evidence for since 300,000 years when the first human walked on this planet.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Workch: 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
cornelboy:

The holy communion which Jesus commanded his disciples to do in remembrance of him is actually the only celebration the JWs observe, and it's once in a year. They call it memorial.

Yes only selected people will go to heaven to rule with Jesus as kings to form God's Kingdom in heaven. They are the 144000 mentioned in the book of revelation. The kingdom is coming in the future to fulfill God's wills for earth.

The righteous will then live eternally on new earth in abundance of peace. No more death, sorrow, pain suffering, crying, pain, hunger, poverty, oppression etc. In a nutshell, there won't be any form of evil.

all these are only true in your religion.
They are bullshit in reality
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
cornelboy:

and how is recieving blood from another person a sin against God?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How God Busted Boko Haram Plot In Winners' Church, Kaduna / Praying Amiss / How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.