Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) (36730 Views)

Nigerian Woman Charged To Court For Murdering 4-year-old Son In UK (photo) / Nigerian Sexual Predator Who Groomed Young Girls Online Is Jailed In UK. Photo / Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Princelumide: 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
It's a bad thing to do, but another thing is that, they didn't even published where the accused was found guilty or not.

undecided undecided
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by MARYIAN(f): 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Nigerian men can't keep this their stupidity within the confinement of this thing called Nigeria they still cross boundary with it.

That's a saner clime in which law works very well, and the idiotic useless nonentity rapist is in for it.

I wonder how men derived satisfaction and pleasure from rape, really wonder because it's not making sense, and it doesn't add up at all.

I think sex is best enjoy when the dick rises, and the pussy is wet and drip, as such, the woman will be in mood and that triggers her to help in guiding the dick by herself to the pussy hole and make the auuuch sound when it finally enters which makes the man so In mood too. The flop flop flop flop sound when the man is thrusting is a killer , the nipples will be dancing tikidikiti tikidikiti tingling tingling.. I personally, will always find a way of rubbing the scrotal sac with my hands, though most guys say it tickles themgrin, when he's doing justice to my honey pot

Rapist are not normal, as such should be treated like mad people.
You said it girl grin
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by DMerciful(m): 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
More like regretted sex!
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Hamziyah(m): 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ifakiland:

Are you for real??
Your dad gets aroused by a mannequins He must be a pro pervert....can only hope you didn't get the gene
You don't have a worthy father else you'd have been thought that you don't just open your gub to insult peoples father. Besides, if you're informed of happenings in Nigeria, you'd know Hisbah place a ban on the display of maniquin in the north.
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by kode12: 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
She reported being invited into a vehicle by a man who then drove her to different locations across London.

I'd like to believe the Met police did a thorough investigation into the matter, though I'm a bit baffled as regards the bolded. Who just enters a random strangers car and goes for a joy ride around London? Even the eye witnesses questioned, what did they see? Did they see both of them leaving together (which doesn't prove rape) or they actually saw the alleged rapist, raping the alleged victim ( why didn't they call the police)?
Just saying, after all the Mets fumbling in the last couple of months, they shouldn't use the case of a black man to try and reclaim their long lost glory.
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by nick50(m): 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
This afonja miscreant has taken his madness to overseas
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by agrifam: 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
You are just disgrace our country in abroad.
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
I dey abroad, na fck dem dey fck up and down grin
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by saphiere(f): 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
God!
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by ellizy(m): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
Every Nigerians goes to Uk for greener pasture and a better living but you chose to go to jail through pwekus
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by manikspears: 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
cherishmichael:
If they disgrace us in our country they'll disgrace us abroad also nawaaa ooo!.
Can't you respect yourself??

Omo that head slap suppose be finisher for wrestling o
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by ModeEbo(m): 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
Na ur nyash I dey wire naa
RPG2020:

Okay � g@y
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by ModeEbo(m): 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
Truth is always bitter. C as u dey vex abeg, lol
safarigirl:

Once again, that is your personal problem

If you are so offended, go to the UK and break him out of prison, or join him in the prison

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by safarigirl(f): 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
ModeEbo:
Truth is always bitter. C as u dey vex abeg, lol

I no dey vex

Another rapist is in jail, I'm celebrating. Na you dey cry about injustice up and down

No vex, okay?

2 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by cherishmichael: 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
manikspears:

Omo that head slap suppose be finisher for wrestling o
Lol, abi?
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by remele2(f): 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
Now u left 9ja.. Just to go an rape..... Eeeh, Nna, did u forget where u where coming from oooooo.. Only say u remember say u be 9ja person.. Ur kondo supoz fall na
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Aaay: 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
Good
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by rampantlover: 1:37am On Mar 26, 2022
It's a Nigerian thing.....No manners
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by amuwo1980: 4:22am On Mar 26, 2022
chatinent:
This rape thingy is becoming unbecoming.
Na them, the usual people from the normalized raping culture now into human rituals , if you say afonja na u sabi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Nelson500000: 10:58am On Mar 26, 2022
Read Below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him / Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) / Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.