Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) (36732 Views)

Nigerian Woman Charged To Court For Murdering 4-year-old Son In UK (photo) / Nigerian Sexual Predator Who Groomed Young Girls Online Is Jailed In UK. Photo / Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Onyeziokwu(m): 10:25am On Mar 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Nigerian men can't keep this their stupidity within the confinement of this thing called Nigeria they still cross boundary with it.

That's a saner clime in which law works very well, and the idiotic useless nonentity rapist is in for it.

I wonder how men derived satisfaction from rape, really wonder because it's not making sense, and it doesn't add up at all.

Auntie you don't live here... Don't conclude instantly.

This is women for you down here. Oyibo could be over you now and the next minute she's already upset with you. And note if you not careful, anything that went on whilst she was cool with you, she might end up changing the story to rape knowing fully well it's a pussy world (West)

Till date, one of my friends here happens to be a victim although he hasn't been convicted.

The story:
Popped down to one of the clubs in town and you see this young Brit all over him starting from multiple trips to smoking area, kissing, buying him drinks, dancing and trying to shield him from other ladies on ground.

To cut short the saga, they finally went home together and had multiple fun; along the line, her mood suddenly changed and she became upset, instantly. She left in the morning and same day around 6pm police came for my guy. Story now changed to rape o!

Note: from my observations so far, most of these Brits (white ladies) they're mostly proud, arrogant especially whilst being checked out by a black guy. So in most cases, most of them might still be in a relationship but needed just a ONS because Oyibo too like dick I swear. However in order to cover up with their pride, the story could easily be tagged" rape" just to present themselves clean amongst their mate!

For me I dey use ako na-uche whilst dealing with Oyibo tbh

10 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by frowland(m): 10:26am On Mar 25, 2022
cherishmichael:
If they disgrace us in our country they'll disgrace us abroad also nawaaa ooo!.
Can't you respect yourself??

This your meme is somehow disturbing.
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:26am On Mar 25, 2022
07kjb:
That is not a rape,,the only thing there is Nigerians don't learn quickly, avoid this oyibo runs girls like plague they are destined to pull men down

Thank you. This was a case of pure consensual sex. Maybe she wanted money and he did not pay. Then she screamed rape. There is no way we can call this rape. She went to multiple locations with him. Grooving happily. Then later got dirty and screamed rape.

3 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 25, 2022
I just hate hearing about a lady been raped by all this Animals in human skin angry did they know the level of trauma she will pass through all her life because of 2mins enjoyment!
Thank God it happened in a working country where there is a law against this offense!

2 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2022
YorubaIsCursed1:
Just imagine.

Yoruba men self angry cry
This just a tip of the ice Berg compared to what your Igbo blothers are doing Abroad...
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by frozen70(f): 10:30am On Mar 25, 2022
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by spartachico(m): 10:31am On Mar 25, 2022
How did the officer pronounce Ajilore lipsrsealed
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by indigenous234(f): 10:31am On Mar 25, 2022
cherishmichael:

Rape and skull mining seems their exclusive preserve..
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by RPG2020(m): 10:33am On Mar 25, 2022
ModeEbo:
The story sounds seriously fishy...

Na beefy you want make the story sound before?
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Amb99: 10:33am On Mar 25, 2022
What on Earth does guys gain from raping?

It's high time rapist should be castrated for others to learn from.
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by treatise: 10:34am On Mar 25, 2022
RAPE is a complex issue in the western world. Your wife may charge you for rape.

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 10:35am On Mar 25, 2022
As kpekus full everywhere for abroad,this mumu na rape this mumu dey do
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by lightest(m): 10:36am On Mar 25, 2022
I have read with kin interest all responses and I will like to tell u that I live in UK. Here in UK, some girls use this as a way of making money from the government because if ur case is prove and the govt win the case the will pay her over £20k. That's y to sleep wit a woman here involves wisdom and discrete which the guy did not applied.

Even here in UK, your own wife can accuse you of rape and if during investigation , ur sperm is seen on her private part, u automatically earn 6 to 7 years in prison.

So before u condem this guy of rape just know that he might be a victim of circumstances which me and all of u can fall victim.

I have witness a case where a 16 year old daughter accused her father of sexual assault just because she wants freedom from home and the father in question eventually killed himself only for the girl to come out and said she was lying against her father.

A friend was accused of rape and he was given house arrest for close to 6 months only for the police to realised the girl was lying against my friend after thorough investigation and the girl was eventually jailed. Note here that it was just one cctv that proved my friend right and if not for the camera, he would have being in prison. The lady was eventually jailed.

I will pray for the guy to see God face if truly he did not rape the lady.

So many experiences and to the potential JAPA, this are one of the odds of living abroad.

10 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Vicas2000: 10:37am On Mar 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Nigerian men can't keep this their stupidity within the confinement of this thing called Nigeria they still cross boundary with it.

That's a saner clime in which law works very well, and the idiotic useless nonentity rapist is in for it.

I wonder how men derived satisfaction and pleasure from rape, really wonder because it's not making sense, and it doesn't add up at all.

I think sex is best enjoy when the dick rises, and the pussy is wet and drip, as such, the woman will be in mood and that triggers her to help in guiding the dick by herself to the pussy hole and make the auuuch sound when it finally enters which makes the man so In mood too. The flop flop flop flop sound when the man is thrusting is a killer , the nipples will be dancing tikidikiti tikidikiti tingling tingling.. I personally, will always find a way of rubbing the scrotal sac with my hands, though most guys say it tickles themgrin, when he's doing justice to my honey pot

Rapist are not normal, as such should be treated like mad people.

One person carries out a crime, you blame it on Nigerian men. That boy is not Nigerian men. He was born in the UK. How is he Nigerian by experience? Simply because he bears a Nigerian name?

It's just like saying Nigerian women can't keep their stupidity away for being gold diggers.

3 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Olushevy: 10:37am On Mar 25, 2022
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by sonofElElyon: 10:37am On Mar 25, 2022
cherishmichael:

Stop using this gif. Child involved. Distasteful
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by baby124: 10:43am On Mar 25, 2022
TheGoodJoe:
She reported being invited into a vehicle by a man who then drove her to different locations across London.

Sorry but this doesn't look rape to me. You can not spend the whole day with a man, driving around a city and do the wop in the car and claim rape.
If you like be naked with her in the bed. If she says no and you insist, that is rape.

3 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:46am On Mar 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I wonder how men derived satisfaction and pleasure from rape, really wonder because it's not making sense, and it doesn't add up at all.

I think sex is best enjoy when the dick rises, and the pussy is wet and drip, as such, the woman will be in mood and that triggers her to help in guiding the dick by herself to the pussy hole and make the auuuch sound when it finally enters which makes the man so In mood too. The flop flop flop flop sound when the man is thrusting is a killer , the nipples will be dancing tikidikiti tikidikiti tingling tingling.. I personally, will always find a way of rubbing the scrotal sac with my hands, though most guys say it tickles themgrin, when he's doing justice to my honey pot

Rapist are not normal, as such should be treated like mad people.
You can never enjoy a woman through rape never, but you know in this forum there are women who Said they like to be raped? What can you say to those? I know a woman has to be in the mood, immediately she will be wet then you will enter easily but when a woman don't like it forget there's nothing you can do Even your penis will be paining you and you will get tired and exorsted just waste of time, that's why for smart men Beg women or give them money to consent because you can only enjoy it if she willingly open it. Or allow you
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:46am On Mar 25, 2022
Ifakiland:

Are you for real??
Your dad gets aroused by a mannequins He must be a pro pervert....can only hope you didn't get the gene
Hahahahhahah please
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:47am On Mar 25, 2022
HYDEEE:
Leave them, so hasty to throw out generalisations.
Lol nairaland full of weird people you Go laugh like mad, that's why no matter the work in the office 24/7 I'm on nairaland
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by baby124: 10:49am On Mar 25, 2022
lightest:
I have read with kin interest all responses and I will like to tell u that I live in UK. Here in UK, some girls use this as a way of making money from the government because if ur case is prove and the govt win the case the will pay her over £20k. That's y to sleep wit a woman here involves wisdom and discrete which the guy did not applied.

Even here in UK, your own wife can accuse you of rape and if during investigation , ur sperm is seen on her private part, u automatically earn 6 to 7 years in prison.

So before u condem this guy of rape just know that he might be a victim of circumstances which me and all of u can fall victim.

I have witness a case where a 16 year old daughter accused her father of sexual assault just because she wants freedom from home and the father in question eventually killed himself only for the girl to come out and said she was lying against her father.

A friend was accused of rape and he was given house arrest for close to 6 months only for the police to realised the girl was lying against my friend after thorough investigation and the girl was eventually jailed. Note here that it was just one cctv that proved my friend right and if not for the camera, he would have being in prison. The lady was eventually jailed.

I will pray for the guy to see God face if truly he did not rape the lady.

So many experiences and to the potential JAPA, this are one of the odds of living abroad.
Rubbish. I can tell you for free that a lot of Nigerian men don’t know what consent is. Many rapes committed by them. Even Nigerian guys who have lived abroad for a while, will tell you that the ones who just land from Nigeria don’t know what consensual sex is. Then their ego cannot take rejection, they go crazy. Even with their wives. Many Nigerian women are married and raped.

You can see them all over this thread saying she spent the whole day with him, and so what?. You better go and learn what consent is and stop living a useless life. Get a stable partner and stop looking for random sex like they cursed you else you will do what will land you in prison.

3 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by safarigirl(f): 10:49am On Mar 25, 2022
baby124:

If you like be naked with her in the bed. If she says no and you insist, that is rape.

Don't mind that one.

Some of them should be thankful they live in Nigeria, a country that is so protective of criminals and mad people.

If they get to countries where the law works, even if they have started the sexual act, and the girl says she is not doing mid-stroke, if you continue, that is rape.

2 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Qatar2022: 10:50am On Mar 25, 2022
What is happening with Yoruba people and rape anywhere they go
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Iliya1520: 10:52am On Mar 25, 2022
i knw say na them, those people who sabi carry for our land.
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by DorianD(m): 10:53am On Mar 25, 2022
Plausible but false...that lady without doubt is a runs girl or a prostitute..u don't trust her version of event.But as na black man, the Met police would rather be bias

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by baby124: 10:56am On Mar 25, 2022
safarigirl:

Don't mind that one.

Some of them should be thankful they live in Nigeria, a country that is so protective of criminals and mad people.

If they get to countries where the law works, even if they have started the sexual act, and the girl says she is not going mid-stroke, if you continue, that is rape.
Yes now. Once she says no, and you continue any kind of penetration then it’s rape. Even if they are on top of each other! Even men feel completely violated when sex is done on them without their consent. But somehow they try all ways to tell us why a woman will deserve it. Can they go to a strip club and rape a stripper? Stripper with yansh and breast in your face.

They always must show their bad upbringing. I am happy this one was jailed! I can’t imagine how much he would have gotten away with. That is why mad men like Baba Ijesha even have supporters. Even among women. Madness on full display in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by janetakan(f): 10:56am On Mar 25, 2022
Well deserved!
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Maxxim: 10:57am On Mar 25, 2022
qtguru:
Saying no to sex as a guy will save you alot of issues in life, than letting sex destroy your future
Facts, this is the bitter truth most guys don't want to hear, words like learn to control your sexual urges makes guys look at you in an odd way.

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by ogwumgbe: 10:57am On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The thing probably thought he was still in his country where there ain't no law..he thought it was his country where you can commit crime without being checked....

Very wild individuals..why go to another man's land and commit crime..pls go back to your country's hole if your plan in a foreign land is to tarnish the image of the very few sensible Nigerians.. undecided

You are not a hypocrite darling, I love your style: still single i am interested
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by suffering: 10:58am On Mar 25, 2022
That pink thing between a Caucasian’s thighs has locked him up for a good period. When there I never looked at white Brits when drunk. It was better to pay for a roadside one’s services and get it over with than get caught in a situation I couldn’t defend. Worst as e wan be, my hands were fully functional.

If he is guilty, God punish him. If he is innocent, I can only dish sympathy. Every man to his cross.
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by dododawa1: 10:59am On Mar 25, 2022
Kenneth Ajilore, YORUBA and IGBO are problem of this Nation.
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Larrykaysail(m): 11:04am On Mar 25, 2022
Realmi:
Una still carry rape go the abroad
sometimes na set or frame up stories cos they too believe female here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) / Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl / Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.