Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) (55401 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by Elistho(m): 10:16am On Mar 25, 2022
I deemed it fit to bring this here.

Have you ever been shamed due to the nature of your work? Or, have you seen someone do that?

What was your reaction?

https://twitter.com/ElishaT07720233/status/1507276146207080455?s=19

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by Elistho(m): 10:17am On Mar 25, 2022
Mod, front page please. lipsrsealed

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by flames007(m): 10:19am On Mar 25, 2022
q

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by flames007(m): 10:23am On Mar 25, 2022
She felt she has made it in life. It's this kind of attitude that make young boys and girls detest small beginnings; they wouldn't be caught dead starting small, so boys go into yahoo and the girls go into hookup.

265 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by dawnomike(m): 10:23am On Mar 25, 2022
Found another Nigerian making sense...

164 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by Bluntguy: 10:23am On Mar 25, 2022
That scrap business may worth ten times the total value of that woman's shop, las las. Just that one thing the young man failed to understand is that there is dignity in labour.

292 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by HUSTLER001: 10:25am On Mar 25, 2022
Some of these scrap collectors can be very annoying.I remember the day I kept a spoilt sound system in front of my house and then one just came from nowhere and wanted to carry it.That one didn't even pain me. What pain me was the way he was forming right to own it since it has become scrap.All I just needed to do was to give him a warning eye. Nobody adviced him but himself and he did the needful,hissed and walked away.I.diot!

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by Elistho(m): 10:36am On Mar 25, 2022
HUSTLER001:
Some of these scrap collectors can be very annoying.I remember the day I kept a spoilt sound system in front of my house and then one just came from nowhere and wanted to carry it.That one didn't even pain me. What pain me was the way he was forming right to own it since it has become scrap.All I just needed to do was to give him a warning eye. Nobody adviced him but himself and he did the needful,hissed and walked away.I.diot!

But what you're saying is out of context. He isn't the usual scrap collector's you know. This was pure business. He owns a shop, you bring your scrap to him, he gives you money and takes it.

The woman said he's useless because she finds the business dirty and demeaning.

210 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by Freestainworld(m): 10:47am On Mar 25, 2022
The woman is the one shameless, but the poster didn't understand.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by TeeGentle(m): 10:59am On Mar 25, 2022
I hate to be shamed

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by Sucre6: 11:36am On Mar 25, 2022
What a typical dumb irrational thinker.
So she prefer he rather used his mom for rituals instead of hustling abi?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by Ghostrye: 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
crazy things

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by stamapro(m): 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
See scrape business my dude is into and he is doing great, he ain't ashamed of this business at all, he will proudly introduce himself as baban boila. I. e father of trash, he has used this scraps biz to buy car.... Seriously.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by BigYash: 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
It happens a lot,most especially among ex class mates/course mates.. They will forget the saying that "Tomorrow get belle"

That iron condemn guy fit turn billionaire tomorrow, and that woman go dey beg am for giveaway..

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by Chiefecho(m): 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
She thinks she's mocking the man
She has rather pushed him to work more hard
Weda good or bad

If he was working 7-6 now he would improve it to 5-7

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by Exkandayee(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
HUSTLER001:
How's he annoying, you just looked down on him because he's a scrap collector, besides he's helping you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by harsysky(m): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
Unless I skipped it, I didn't see where the said woman was referring to the dressing or the business of the man. The story half-baked as the teller only came in when the woman was calling the man shameless. What if the man buys on credit steadily without paying or had taken the woman's item as scrap.

Let's learn to be reasonable.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by Izprince(m): 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
This story no clear... But never look down on anybody, I repeat don't look down on anybody...

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by OnyeObodo: 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
Useless long story with no content.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by medriano: 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
Tomorrow is not promised. People should learn to be nice and encouraging. There’s no shame in hustling legit, but if you decide to talk down on someone cos you feel they are not in your level, you’ve failed yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by iLegendd(m): 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
I have never worked. I prefer creating works for others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by flokii: 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
The woman is a big f0ol that has no idea what life is about.. there is dignity in labour no matter how small the income is or how dirty the job looks. As far as you're making clean money to pay your bills, your life is pleasing in the sight of God and HE will most likely enlarge your coast with time.

Never look down on yourself and never look down on any man no matter the condition. You can't create even an ant so you ought to respect others and their choices in life.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by blazepascal(m): 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Space for sell angry
Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by Painintheass221: 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
V
Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by iCauseTrouble: 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
angry
Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by SandraIkuboR(f): 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
Women sha,

The same girl that will not date you because you are broke and not working is the same woman/girl that expects you to marry them broke and unemployed

This life sha no balance, na person wey own kiosk the look down on person wey ma the hustle em own

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
absolutely
OnyeObodo:
Useless long story with no content.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by letitrainnow(m): 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
Chaiii
Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by ImoleNaija: 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
The 'woman and the young man' story no add up at all. He for go straight to the point.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by Zonefree(m): 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
Bluntguy:
That scrap business may worth ten times the total value of that woman's shop, las las. Just that one thing the young man failed to understand is that there is dignity in labour.
Na this "Dignity in labour" dem use scam us that year for NYSC.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by Franky70(m): 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
Why the boy na deck am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 / Nobody Really Cares, So Hide That Certificate And Just Survive Anyhow / How To Write Your Name Officially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.