Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) (55429 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by jobsonline101(m): 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
Though they might look dirty but trust me there is money in that business. one of my uncles is into scrap metal business in Ghana.

He started the business in Nigeria which was cool since he was earning enough to cater for himself and family. However, he travelled to Ghana to continue the business when he learnt about the high exchange rate of Cedis to Naira. #SmartMove

As I write this, baba Don build three houses already for naija.

There is money in that business 4 real.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by pacespot(m): 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
If you want a Nigerian woman to hate you, just tell her that you are poor. I think it is high that the federal government and the legislature filed it into law that abuse of someone in this manner should attract criminal charges. This is what pushed many people into crime because of the way they are looked down upon during their little beginning. These are the things the law makers should be focused on, not the useless indigensation laws.
Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by Bbbw: 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
No
Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
Bluntguy:
That scrap business may worth ten times the total value of that woman's shop, las las. Just that one thing the young man failed to understand is that there is dignity in labour.
You are right.
Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by stuff46(m): 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
Bluntguy:
That scrap business may worth ten times the total value of that woman's shop, las las. Just that one thing the young man failed to understand is that there is dignity in labour.

I'm telling you my brother. I never knew what gold lay in those waste until I explored the industry
Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by meedoLock(m): 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
Not all things must be said. Some things are better left unattend to instead of making irrelevant statements.

I once came in contact with a secondary school and a lungu friend back then inside litace bus hustling as a bus conductor, I was ashamed of myself seeing him in such condition, I wanted to avoid eye to eye contact but he calculated my intention, walked up to me and said. I quote "friend, nawa o, u dey hide face for me because of the level you meet me" which I denied....... He offered I should join his bus since I was going their way. I was like "Alaye, you mean this?. I never ready bros.

I tried to avoid not because of anything but so that he would not feel bad. I wen for shopping on that fateful day and I was on my way home. So pple should try and be civil and reason Wella jare
Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by VirileNelly2420: 6:24am On Mar 26, 2022
harsysky:
Unless I skipped it, I didn't see where the said woman was referring to the dressing or the business of the man. The story half-baked as the teller only came in when the woman was calling the man shameless. What if the man buys on credit steadily without paying or had taken the woman's item as scrap.

Let's learn to be reasonable.
Thank God someone shares my thought.

Is d shop owner crazy? If no, certainly some misunderstanding was going on before ur arrival which must've cause swing of abuses. So, after seeing d countenance on her face, and her akimbo position, u still want someone to tel u quarreling was happening?

Maybe if dey told u d abuses d perceived victim had hauled at her before ur arrival, u wouldn't have wasted ur sympathy on him.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by olisaEze(m): 7:15am On Mar 26, 2022
I so dislike men that rush into conclusions without all the facts like a housewife with an inferiority complex! Dis busybody Oga heard one part of an interaction and immediately promoted himself to judge, jury & final say!! Assumption is the mother of all fc*k-ups.
Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by Cutehector(m): 7:48am On Mar 26, 2022
You didnt add the part where the man was trying to woo the lady.
Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by tonquendo4u(m): 7:53am On Mar 26, 2022
Definitely she wasn't the one that opened the shop. Maybe she got herself a rich husband that opened a shop for her. Some of her fellow women wake up 4.30am to go to mile12 to buy baskets of tomatoes and other food items to sell. She will still call them dirty. Anoblame am shaa.
Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by bluefilm: 8:51am On Mar 26, 2022
I cannot be shamed because I don't really care what people are saying.
Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by Charx122: 9:40am On Mar 26, 2022
Elistho:
I deemed it fit to bring this here.

Have you ever been shamed due to the nature of your work? Or, have you seen someone do that?

What was your reaction?

https://twitter.com/ElishaT07720233/status/1507276146207080455?s=19

On point
Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 26, 2022
How are you so sure the reason she called him shameless is because he's a scrap seller? Anything to make twitter thread yuck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.