Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,456 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

I Want Makura As Chairman But Buhari Has Forced Adamu On Us: Joe Igbokwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want Makura As Chairman But Buhari Has Forced Adamu On Us: Joe Igbokwe (1082 Views)

Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It / Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives / Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Makura As Chairman But Buhari Has Forced Adamu On Us: Joe Igbokwe by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:54am On Mar 25, 2022
Joe Igbokwe, special adviser to Lagos state governor on drainage and water resources, has said that although his preference for the Chairmanship position of his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), is Tanko Al-Makura, a former Governor of Nasarawa State, he has no problem supporting Al-Makura’s predecessor, Abdullahi Adamu, who has now emerged the party’s choice.

POLITICS NIGERIA reports that the aspirants included two former governors of Nasarawa State and serving senators, Al-Makura and Adamu; Minister of Special Duties and Inter-Governmental Affairs, George Akume; a Niger East Senator, Sani Musa; Saliu Mustapha from Kwara State and the aide to the Niger State Governor, Mohammed Etsu.

Ahead of the March 26 National Convention of the APC, President Muhammadu Buhari endorsed Adamu as the chairman of the ruling party.

Ceteris Paribus, Adamu will take over from Yobe State Governor Mai Mala Buni who has been piloting the affairs of the party for almost two years. The incoming Chairman hails from the North-central geo-political zone to which the party zoned the position.

With the endorsement, this newspaper learned that the national convention would only ratify Adamu’s position.

“I prefer Al-Makura, but if the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria wants former Governor, Abdullah, so be it.

I am a loyal party man to the core,” Igbokwe wrote on his known Facebook page on Thursday.

https://politicsnigeria.com/apc-chairmanship-i-prefer-al-makura/

Re: I Want Makura As Chairman But Buhari Has Forced Adamu On Us: Joe Igbokwe by Macphenson: 11:56am On Mar 25, 2022
Joe Yorubakwe, your opinion is inconsequential. Even your master Tinubu's opinion means nothing to Buhari.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want Makura As Chairman But Buhari Has Forced Adamu On Us: Joe Igbokwe by Frigga13: 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
No be only you

Tinubu want al makura too.. a Fulani that President trust without qualms..
but his loyalty to Tinubu cost him Amana. and that’s it.

Buhari throwing Al-Makura under the bus because of Tinubu suppose send message to yoruba people and Tinubu..

But No.. their pompous pride and hatred na for igbos .. empty oh..

TINUBU MUST CONTEST!

Must!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want Makura As Chairman But Buhari Has Forced Adamu On Us: Joe Igbokwe by Frigga13: 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Tinubu Must Contest

We careless the party .. now

He must be on ballot .. MUST!

2 Likes

Re: I Want Makura As Chairman But Buhari Has Forced Adamu On Us: Joe Igbokwe by TotoGame(m): 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
Buhari's hatred for tinubu is second to none....

The main reason adams oshomole was forcefully removed was cus of this loyalty to tinubu same reason he (buhari) rejected Al'makura

Tinubu's presidential ambition is dead on arrival cus Amaechi is the chosen one

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want Makura As Chairman But Buhari Has Forced Adamu On Us: Joe Igbokwe by Sergio101(m): 12:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
As the events unfolds.
North playing ping pong with south already.

well let's continue our tribal banter in South....... nothing do us cool

4 Likes

Re: I Want Makura As Chairman But Buhari Has Forced Adamu On Us: Joe Igbokwe by SarkinYarki: 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
I really wanted Almakura because it will be a huge leap forward for my social capital but again Buhari spoy everything
Re: I Want Makura As Chairman But Buhari Has Forced Adamu On Us: Joe Igbokwe by ganisucks(f): 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
Frigga13:

We care less the party .. now
Fixed
Re: I Want Makura As Chairman But Buhari Has Forced Adamu On Us: Joe Igbokwe by Frigga13: 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
ganisucks:

Fixed

Pretty lady
Re: I Want Makura As Chairman But Buhari Has Forced Adamu On Us: Joe Igbokwe by GBTYO: 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
This foolish Igbo goat should have realized by now that nobody including his Igbo blodas takes him seriously.
Re: I Want Makura As Chairman But Buhari Has Forced Adamu On Us: Joe Igbokwe by Minime10(f): 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
Tell Joe Igbokwe to hurry up and go to Delta State asap shocked shocked one drainage has just collapse for there, Okowa might need his services grin grin
Re: I Want Makura As Chairman But Buhari Has Forced Adamu On Us: Joe Igbokwe by PressMyButton: 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
All these old accounts like osinbanjoisaliar, ganisucks, have resurrected to creating opposition threads ahead of the elections. End of the day, y'all will still lose and crawl back to hibernate in your respective holes as usual.
Re: I Want Makura As Chairman But Buhari Has Forced Adamu On Us: Joe Igbokwe by Truthisunique3: 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
TotoGame:
Buhari's hatred for tinubu is second to none....

The main reason adams oshomole was forcefully removed was cus of this loyalty to tinubu same reason he (buhari) rejected Al'makura

Tinubu's presidential ambition is dead on arrival cus Amaechi is the chosen one

you have said it all

2 Likes

Re: I Want Makura As Chairman But Buhari Has Forced Adamu On Us: Joe Igbokwe by Truthisunique3: 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
Sergio101:
As the events unfolds.

North playing ping pong with south already.

well let's continue our tribal banter in South....... nothing do us cool
be specific on the part of south receiving buhari ping pong
Re: I Want Makura As Chairman But Buhari Has Forced Adamu On Us: Joe Igbokwe by Rollsnjaguar(m): 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
Is Joe Yorubakwe now helping Tinubu to wail grin

Wailing Wailers Everywhere grin
Re: I Want Makura As Chairman But Buhari Has Forced Adamu On Us: Joe Igbokwe by colorsofrainbow: 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
I'm sure Joe Igbokwe is a Tinubu agbero on nairaland here wailing consistently on how Buhari/Buni has been dealing with his master's presidential ambition left right center grin

(1) (Reply)

Zaria Under Attack / 2023: Buying APC Forms For Me Without My Consent Is An Insult – Jonathan / A Governor Without Honour!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.