Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions (26612 Views)

Four EU Countries Make Gas Payments In Russia's Rubbles / EU Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles Without Breaching Sanctions / China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by adrian3000(m): 8:33am On Mar 27, 2022
tit:

Are you ok?

Try the read your Bible
He's right
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by Gertyman: 8:35am On Mar 27, 2022
Proudlyngwa:

In the next 50 yes, the world will still need fossil fuel.
Creating energy is not the problem, storage is.

But ultracapacitors and several other techniques and technology are already invented and still getting improved on. Are we going to generate all energy we need at once and store forever?
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by wiringdpt(m): 8:37am On Mar 27, 2022
You need help
Uprightness100:
Definitely! It will backfire on the EU sanctions and will give Putin and Russia the upper hand. But this is what I see happening in the coming days/ months.

I see a Scenario where Most of EU and others will go for Israel's Gas tho not directly from Israel as Israel will not sell Directly to them. As of yesterday, I heard Egypt is now going to buy Much of Israel gas and would sell to Europe.

I Believe in times to come this will anger Russia/Putin and will make him to make a move towards Israel. Which is the Ezekiel 38& 39 GogMagog War.

I Believe, Israel gas and resources is the "Hook in the Jaw" GOD ALMIGHTY will use to hook Russia down to Israel. Because what we are witnessing happening to Ukraine now, is quite similar to what will happen to Israel.

The same manner you see the Nations do to Ukraine is the same that will happen to Israel. No one will help Israel. They will be almost annihilated but the GOD of Israel will Come down and Crush all the Collation of Nations that come for that Invasion.

Events are Playing out Prophetically and Only those with Deep Understanding will understand. We are at the End of the End of the End. The RAPTURE will Happen soonest. Be Concious of this and do the Needful
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by OgbeniSamm(m): 8:39am On Mar 27, 2022
Built2last:
Ukraine seems to be winning this war on social media.

Many are clueless about what's going.

The music will be clearer in few months time.

Grave hunger and depravity is coming.

Our world will never remain the same.

The only people clueless about what is coming is African leaders

And nairalanders that don't seem to understand the kind of geopolitics going on but following the lies of CNN gullibly.

3 Likes

Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by msrcusgarvey6(m): 8:43am On Mar 27, 2022
Putin asked, "But who is coming? Am I going to their border?" I ask you, "who was coming for slaves with fire arms from thousands of miles away?". So the Blackman took his slaves on his chartered ships and headed across the Atlantic? No wonder there has not been history as a subject in Nigerian schools for good.

DigitalStepdad:
remember slaves were sold by africans to the whites.... white man never raided a single village to kidnap slaves ...We africans did the raiding kidnapping and selling for profit .... just like we are doing in present times with kidnaping and human part harvesting ... it is the black man that should be nuked out of exisitence ... look at nigeria after 60 years we have nothing to show, but we comment and strategize about what is happening in the backyards of giants ....from the perspective of an ant.
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by obonujoker(m): 8:45am On Mar 27, 2022
Uprightness100:
Definitely! It will backfire on the EU sanctions and will give Putin and Russia the upper hand. But this is what I see happening in the coming days/ months.

I see a Scenario where Most of EU and others will go for Israel's Gas tho not directly from Israel as Israel will not sell Directly to them. As of yesterday, I heard Egypt is now going to buy Much of Israel gas and would sell to Europe.

I Believe in times to come this will anger Russia/Putin and will make him to make a move towards Israel. Which is the Ezekiel 38& 39 GogMagog War.

I Believe, Israel gas and resources is the "Hook in the Jaw" GOD ALMIGHTY will use to hook Russia down to Israel. Because what we are witnessing happening to Ukraine now, is quite similar to what will happen to Israel.

The same manner you see the Nations do to Ukraine is the same that will happen to Israel. No one will help Israel. They will be almost annihilated but the GOD of Israel will Come down and Crush all the Collation of Nations that come for that Invasion.

Events are Playing out Prophetically and Only those with Deep Understanding will understand. We are at the End of the End of the End. The RAPTURE will Happen soonest. Be Concious of this and do the Needful

grin.

Gog and Magog war is after the armageddon war my brother.

After the post millennial, The devil will be loosed gir a time to deceive the Nations not in the camp of God, and they will gather as the Gog and Magog against the camp of the saints, but fire came down from heaven to destroy all of them, and Satan was taken and cast into the lake of fire, where the antichrist and false Prophet are... Rev 20: 9- 10.

Remember isreal has been fought by many nations and invaded by many nations, and it wasn't Gog Magog.
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by Tifian: 8:46am On Mar 27, 2022
RedEnergy:
I see it so clear now. It is Russia that will bring America to its knees and China will remove the crown from their head. Olympus will soon fall in real life, not just in the movies. Western Europe must pay for all their evil atrocities and crimes against humanity in this world. We have not forgotten what they did to our ancestors in Africa. Evil lots claiming to be good but are responsible for more than half the problems in this world.

The Russians didn't do this to my ancestors, the British and Americans did. That's why history is very important, Africans of today are so blind to see who their real enemies are.
True Africa sons & daughters will never forget the pain of our ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:46am On Mar 27, 2022
Uprightness100:

Well casted and twisted! You will be good at writing movie scripts.. Not buying this ; thanks and happy Sunday.
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by obonujoker(m): 8:47am On Mar 27, 2022
adrian3000:

Try the read your Bible
He's right

Gog magog war is not now... Read Rev 20: 8-10
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by caracas: 8:47am On Mar 27, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Look Putin will crumble United States.
Russia has been helping even the US dollars, most of the deals Russia does before now was Dollars, that made the dollar one of the most sort out for, it made the dollar to have value. Unfortunately the United States under Biden never put this into consideration, no alternative to buy gas, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Venezuela the United States thought would help them in bringing an alternative backed out and promised to remain Neutral in this conflict, Expect Russia economy to be three times stronger than the United States and UK. The pounds is becoming Useless in value of late now
You are very very dumb
Do you even know that the economy of California( jus one state out of 50) is far bigger than the entire Russian economy?
Oga you should be imprisoned for your sheer display of ignorance……
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by GidiCars: 8:48am On Mar 27, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Russia has been helping even the US dollars, most of the deals Russia does before now was Dollars, that made the dollar one of the most sort out for, it made the dollar to have value. Unfortunately the United States under Biden never put this into consideration, no alternative to buy gas, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Venezuela the United States thought would help them in bringing an alternative backed out and promised to remain Neutral in this conflict, Expect Russia economy to be three times stronger than the United States and UK. The pounds is becoming Useless in value of late now

This is what many dumnb assses on here do not understand. The UK's pounds is only strong by influence, once that influence dwindles, the pounds becomes useless. The UK doesn't produce much things of value. Soon, their eyes go clear. Many people would begin to see how emptyy and vulnerable most of these European countries are. grin

5 Likes

Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by OgbeniSamm(m): 8:50am On Mar 27, 2022
RedEnergy:
I see it so clear now. It is Russia that will bring America to its knees and China will remove the crown from their head. Olympus will soon fall in real life, not just in the movies. Western Europe must pay for all their evil atrocities and crimes against humanity in this world. We have not forgotten what they did to our ancestors in Africa. Evil lots claiming to be good but are responsible for more than half the problems in this world.

The Russians didn't do this to my ancestors, the British and Americans did. That's why history is very important, Africans of today are so blind to see who their real enemies are.

When I read what some people type here on nairaland sometimes I am left dumbfounded. History needs to be really taken seriously in our schools. Wondering why these gullible Africans will decide to be praying for the downfall of Russia who never participated in that Berlin conference of 1885, who never enslaved Africa, who never attempted to colonise us, who never stole our resources etc, even though they had/have the power to do, and be supporting the very ones that don't want to see Africa progress, the imperialists, the champions of neocollonialism and the ones covertly behind the several unrest in Africa. History really needs to be thought because it's annoying seeing these people so ignorant of what's really going on.

6 Likes

Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:51am On Mar 27, 2022
Dreamhighnow:

In your dream. Let him crumble Ukraine first

Ukraine is down already. Stop listening to CNN, Daily news ,Abc etc
Russia is about doing a finishing work in Ukraine; dey here dey swallow junkie news and propaganda from West.

6 Likes

Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by OgbeniSamm(m): 8:53am On Mar 27, 2022
seunny4lif:
EU will pay in rubles unless they want massive anti government protests.
Hungary already said they have no other option and Turkey that was not part of countries that sanctioned said they will start trading with Russia in Ruble.

I think it’s time Africa leaders should wake up.
Gadaffi tried to united Africa by saying anyone that want to trade with Africa countries should use Africa currency not Dollars or Euros or Pounds.

Yesterday farmers in Italy and Spain protested against high cost of diesel and it affecting farmers on production.

UK even said they are ready to remove sanctions on Russia if Russia withdraw as UK saw that many countries will stop packing money to London.

Syria president travelled to UAE for the first in 10 years which shocked the USA.
This war will show a new power.

I'm loving how the table is turning. God is truly God.

4 Likes

Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by Hotice085: 8:54am On Mar 27, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
Ukraine is down already. Stop listening to CNN, Daily news ,Abc etc
Russia is about doing a finishing work in Ukraine; dey here dey swallow junkie news and propaganda from West.

https://www.nairaland.com/7049193/ukrainian-forces-recapture-trostyanets-poltavka.

Tell us d one you de listen
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by msrcusgarvey6(m): 8:56am On Mar 27, 2022
The owner of telegram ran from Russia and settled in California. From there he scrambled his firm out to somewhere in Qatar or Bahrain. Find his jabs when leaving US.

Hotice085:

You are too sentimental and emotional, listen Aljazeral and come back and tell us what is happening in Libya and Iraq?

Use the present happening to judge the past, do your know how many of his female bodyguards were is lovers?
Saddam deputy Vice President was a Christian just to spite the Shia majority

Forget all this who told you this, who told you that.
Is it Russia and China that will allow you access to information
Do you know anything about Lenin and Stalin, even the owner of Telegram app had to run away from Russia for inventing a device the Government can't control
Thank God for the West if not you will be in a Zombie World controlled by cowards like Russia and China who don't you to know your left from right

Gaddafi was killed by his people because of his stupidity and the Americans knew this, just like if Buhari starts misbehaving the West will just use Biafra against Nigeria
Don't blame the West blame our dumb leaders except for Mandela
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by ololufemi: 8:57am On Mar 27, 2022
Gertyman:
Funny people here on NL writing funny comments. If not for Russia - Ukraine War, how many times did many NLders' follows international politics. But once they read emotional and one sided headlines be it from Western media source talking about how Russia will go down or from Russian sources talking about how the West will go down? then Nairalanders comments will start aligning with who is winning on that headline without proper knowledge of foreign policy. Just imagine, this news is from Russia today, what do you expect, won't you expect it to talk about how the West will go down? Have you asked yourself whether Putin and Russians will be drinking their gas in order to replace the medical supplies mostly from the West? Will they be using their gases to make what they don't produce? will they be flying on their gas instead of Boeing or Airbus plane? Why making Russian gas a big deal as if the whole world is built to need Russian gas before it could survive? How about things that doesn't need gas or have to do with Russian gas or any other fossil fuel, think about that. How about several companies from the West and other foreign investors that just left Russia market? How will Russia meet up or replenishes what they needs the supply of, from the same Western countries. Give me the substancial number of Russian companies on Fortune 500 list of companies, which are list of highest valuation companies (significantly dominated by companies from the west) controlling nearly if not more than half of the world financial capital market values, products and services around the world, an indication that every thing is not all about gas or fossil fuel.

Well said my brother. Plenty oil dey your head. One thing I know is that the European and Western Countries are not as docile as the African Countries whereby they will just stand still for a long while. They will find an alternative to this whole Russian gas debacle. If the Westerners were in control of Nigeria, investments like the Ajaokuta Steel Complex, various Refineries across the Country, transportation systems, etc would have seen massive expansion and improvement.

To buttress this further, this escalation presents Countries like Nigeria with a good opportunity to ramp up investments in the oil, gas, logistics and agricultural sectors for increased productivity, human capital development, increased revenue as well as solving its energy and infrastructural challenges.

Na wah for Africans o! Africans need to expand their search for knowledge and wake up very fast! It is surprising when you study history to find out that a Country like Egypt that was practically the bread basket of the Roman Empire and the large part of the World many decades ago has been importing Wheat from the Ukraine and Russia to sustain its flour and associated products.

Africans especially the Sub Saharan African Countries need to wake up and ignite their economic growth and development systems.

1 Like

Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by msrcusgarvey6(m): 8:59am On Mar 27, 2022
Its a pity
OgbeniSamm:

When I read what some people type here on nairaland sometimes I am left dumbfounded. History needs to be really taken seriously in our schools. Wondering why these gullible Africans will decide to be praying for the downfall of Russia who never participated in that Berlin conference of 1885, who never enslaved Africa, who never attempted to colonise us, who never stole our resources etc, even though they had/have the power to do, and be supporting the very ones that don't want to see Africa progress, the imperialists, the champions of neocollonialism and the ones covertly behind the several unrest in Africa. History really needs to be thought because it's annoying seeing these people so ignorant of what's really going on.

3 Likes

Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by OgbeniSamm(m): 9:03am On Mar 27, 2022
Know Russia before making judgement based on Western media propaganda.

Russia NEVER had black slaves nor did Russia create a market to trade black people (1600-1800), even though it had the power to do so.

Russia on its own accord, NEVER participated in the Berlin conference as constituted by Otto von Bismarck in 1885 to share Africa like some piece of goat meat (1884)

Russia NEVER colonised, underdeveloped and never looted Africa's resources (1914-1960), even though it had the power to do so.

Russia never enabled a safety net for corrupt African leaders to hide stolen funds, unlike the West that allows it and uses same stolen funds brought in by such African leaders to develop their nations to the detriment of Africans and then grant the same funds back to Africa as loans just like France and others are doing.

Russia NEVER invaded & NEVER destabilized any African country (Libya, Congo, Egypt, South Africa, Somalia, Burkina Faso, et cetera), even though it has the power to do so.

Russia NEVER killed any African Freedom Fighters but the US and UK have killed hundreds of our activists & thousands of them are still languishing in different prisons and dungeons all over USA.

Who killed Marcus Garvey of Black Panther USA?
Who killed Thomas Sankara of Burkina Faso?
Who killed Patrice Lumumba of Congo?
Who killed Malcolm X ?
Who killed Mu'ammar Al' Gaddafi of Libya?
Who killed Martin Luther King Jr. ?
Who killed the revolutionary Tupac Shakur?
What about the mysterious death of Fela Anikulapo Kuti?
Who killed Stephen Biko in South Africa?
Who killed Solomon Mahlangu?
Who killed Ahmadu Diallo?
...et cetera.

Those who did the aforementioned, are the ones pushing the narrative that Russia has become the Boogeyman. Those who forcefully enslaved & colonized Africans, & who for 100s of years refused to share their technology with Africa are the same people who want Africa to like those they like & hate those they hate.

Never Again! Arise from your slumber, O' Africa!

If Russia is the Boogeyman, then the West is the devil himself.

Copied from @35Genre on Twitter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by ololufemi: 9:10am On Mar 27, 2022
djon78:

Gas is very very important because it is energy.
It is used for absolutely everything, from running companies to running homes.
The importance can not be under emphasized

Example look at effect of Nigeria without diesel, Petrol and power for the past weeks

Energy is more like the life blood of a Nation. Without it, everything crumbles

Concerning Russian gas and Europe. The Europeans have no alternative to Russian gas for now because Russia is very close to Europe, Russia has the infrastructure already; gas pipelines to Europe.
This makes gas from Russia very cheap to European consumers

Gases from other places even the US comes at an extreme high cost to the European consumers and in addition the distance is a huge problem.

To move gas in it's liquified form LNG required tankers that will carry it along the ocean.
Carrying it in tankers across the ocean takes longer time and cannot even scratch a bit of the demand rather than simply turning the tap of Russias gas pipelines which in hours has reached it's destination

So this is a very major problem for Europe. Geographic position put Russia in so much advantage.

For Europe to even develop an alternative will take even up to 10 years to build such infrastructure and the cost will be astronomical

Europe is in a very big dilemma and no one can save them.

That's why analyst are seeing what Russia did by announcing the payment in rubbles.
It will strengthen there currency because Euros and dollars will be chasing rubble making rubble appreciate in value. Major reason Naira depreciates is because Nigeria is not an exporting Nation.

Dear Sir, please do not put it beyond the Europeans and the Americans at all. I still remember the days we had those big mainframe computer systems lying around offices many years ago. Who would believe that the advent of laptops and smartphones would have advanced as quickly as they did making them portable and affordable over the years?

If Nigeria were a serious Country, this would have been the main opportunity to increase our productivity capacity in the oil, gas and logistics sectors which will translate into several positives as well as solve many problems.

Imagine the effects on human capital development, technology, logistics and transport system, energy systems, increased production of oil and gas, increased revenues among many other benefits that will lead to growth and development across the length and breadth of the country.

We Sub Saharan Africans need to wake up fast.
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by WATCHOVER(m): 9:10am On Mar 27, 2022
caracas:

You are very very dumb
Do you even know that the economy of California( jus one state out of 50) is far bigger than the entire Russian economy?
Oga you should be imprisoned for your sheer display of ignorance……
Shut up do you think Russia economy is poor?.
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by Pakwel(m): 9:10am On Mar 27, 2022
[quote author=Uprightness100 post=111400088]Definitely! It will backfire on the EU sanctions and will give Putin and Russia the

[/quo

This one don start with. Bible things. No go sleep for one side. Assumer
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by Slayar: 9:10am On Mar 27, 2022
Uprightness100:

Nonsense
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by Crazyfella001: 9:11am On Mar 27, 2022
Stop spilling trash on public forums.........were the then Yugoslavian killed extrajudicialy, YES OR NO.........stop being a religious fanatic, everything you bring religion into it
tradepunter:

See baba are you just ignorantly blind ...

One man declared SPECIAL OPERATIONS on a COUNTRY....

HES LOST THE NARRATIVE AND SEE IT WAS A MISTAKE.....

NOW BOMBING CITIES and KILLING CITIZENS to pressure the GOVERNMENT to cave in and you want me to support auch EVIL

His propaganda tools are here in form of RUSSIA TODAY news carriers... Am here to debunk their lies...

Serbia will be in support of Russia because YUGOSLAVIA was broken up and Serbs KILLED BOSNIANs who were majority Muslims...

Now they have broken into several countries.... Definitely Serbia vision aligns with PUTIN, they want to get back all the former states just the Putin wants to build back USSR era.... How can you force other ethnic tribes under one just because you are a majority?

If you support evil then that church you go everyday is a waste....
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by WATCHOVER(m): 9:12am On Mar 27, 2022
bigpicture001:

Stop saying rubbish... Canada has more. Thank enough gas reserve... But may struggle to deliver. It now.. but wont again in 4months time

TlRussia will lose in the. Long run.. cuz the type of. Currency for payment for their oil is. Not the problem, the. Problem is. That 55% of their gas demand is about to be wiped out permanently....

China may step up to buy Russia has. Gas.. but it's better. Depending on EU Than depending on China.. China. Is a wicked self cente4ed country
Now I know you are useless because haven't said anything meaningful here
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by MrDebonair: 9:16am On Mar 27, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Lol..."pound is becoming useless in value" says someone who doesn't have any investment in pounds. It's only in your head and in you mind that pound is becoming useless. You need to change your mindset, improve on your critical thinking and analysis.
Good luck.
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by WATCHOVER(m): 9:18am On Mar 27, 2022
MrDebonair:

Lol..."pound is becoming useless in value" says someone who doesn't have any investment in pounds. It's only in your head and in you mind that pound is becoming useless. You need to change your mindset, improve on your critical thinking and analysis.
Good luck.
Shut up! what do you understand? Go and ask forex traders
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 27, 2022
Uprightness100:

you don dey mad seriously
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by MrDebonair: 9:24am On Mar 27, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Shut up! what do you understand? Go and ask forex traders

Blinking ass. I don't need to ask forex traders. The rubbish you typed is disgusting and appalling. Obvious you are not educable, versatile and enlightened.

Certainly you lack basic comprehension skills. Pounds is as strong as ever and even more than your little porous brain can understand.

Local idiot stop reasoning from your dirty anus.
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by Buharigoodluck(m): 9:26am On Mar 27, 2022
Uprightness100:

i am a Christian but your stupidity have no comparison. Israel you are romancing don't know Jesus Christ or understand Christianity,
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by Basher8583: 9:28am On Mar 27, 2022
tradepunter:
Hahahahah RUSSIA propaganda strong for nairaland..... THIS IS FAKE NEWS THE ONLY VISIT KNOWN WAS CHINESE VISIT TO INDIA

Also many anti Russia PROTEST TOOK PLACE ACROSS EASTERN EUROPE....

BELOW is the one in Prague

You are quoting from the headquarters of fake news. Lol

1 Like

Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by Buharigoodluck(m): 9:30am On Mar 27, 2022
Jubal01:
Better wake and learn. No dey wind yourself here.
let Israel try Russia or USA. Israel is killing Palestinians and maltreating them because they are not strong enough to fight them, let them try strong nation and what see happens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos: Giant Snake Killed In Egypt Red Sea / B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber / Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.