Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions (26661 Views)

Four EU Countries Make Gas Payments In Russia's Rubbles / EU Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles Without Breaching Sanctions / China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by WATCHOVER(m): 9:30am On Mar 27, 2022
MrDebonair:

Blinking ass. I don't need to ask forex traders. The rubbish you typed is disgusting and appalling. Obvious you are not educable, versatile and enlightened.

Certainly you lack basic comprehension skills. Pounds is as strong as ever and even more than your little porous brain can understand.

Local idiot stop reasoning from your dirty anus.
Keep quiet, you have not answered my question
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by shomutuski(m): 9:35am On Mar 27, 2022
Uprightness100:
Definitely! It will backfire on the EU sanctions and will give Putin and Russia the upper hand. But this is what I see happening in the coming days/ months.

I see a Scenario where Most of EU and others will go for Israel's Gas tho not directly from Israel as Israel will not sell Directly to them. As of yesterday, I heard Egypt is now going to buy Much of Israel gas and would sell to Europe.

I Believe in times to come this will anger Russia/Putin and will make him to make a move towards Israel. Which is the Ezekiel 38& 39 GogMagog War.

I Believe, Israel gas and resources is the "Hook in the Jaw" GOD ALMIGHTY will use to hook Russia down to Israel. Because what we are witnessing happening to Ukraine now, is quite similar to what will happen to Israel.

The same manner you see the Nations do to Ukraine is the same that will happen to Israel. No one will help Israel. They will be almost annihilated but the GOD of Israel will Come down and Crush all the Collation of Nations that come for that Invasion.

Events are Playing out Prophetically and Only those with Deep Understanding will understand. We are at the End of the End of the End. The RAPTURE will Happen soonest. Be Concious of this and do the Needful

You and your stupeed prophecies, shittiest of takes. Try find food chop, sometimes suffer they always make una they think rubbish.
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by MrDebonair: 9:39am On Mar 27, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Keep quiet, you have not answered my question

Moronic Dimwit. I don't answer stupid question moreso, when it's coming from an incorrigible person.
You are obviously not trainable.

Mr "Ask Forex trader" who can't use his common sense or read around global financial issues or economics.
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by Idaytesj29(m): 9:47am On Mar 27, 2022
CUMIN:
This is what Africa should do. We should have a unified front and introduce a continental wide currency.

Any commodity bought from Africa should be paid in that currency.

Will our mumu nairalanders understand the importance of this? When anything america is like Jesus Christ to them. The inferiority complex is sickening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by kingjis: 9:47am On Mar 27, 2022
Uprightness100:
Definitely! It will backfire on the EU sanctions and will give Putin and Russia the upper hand. But this is what I see happening in the coming days/ months.

I see a Scenario where Most of EU and others will go for Israel's Gas tho not directly from Israel as Israel will not sell Directly to them. As of yesterday, I heard Egypt is now going to buy Much of Israel gas and would sell to Europe.

I Believe in times to come this will anger Russia/Putin and will make him to make a move towards Israel. Which is the Ezekiel 38& 39 GogMagog War.

I Believe, Israel gas and resources is the "Hook in the Jaw" GOD ALMIGHTY will use to hook Russia down to Israel. Because what we are witnessing happening to Ukraine now, is quite similar to what will happen to Israel.

The same manner you see the Nations do to Ukraine is the same that will happen to Israel. No one will help Israel. They will be almost annihilated but the GOD of Israel will Come down and Crush all the Collation of Nations that come for that Invasion.

Events are Playing out Prophetically and Only those with Deep Understanding will understand. We are at the End of the End of the End. The RAPTURE will Happen soonest. Be Concious of this and do the Needful

Russian are jews

Please get your facts right
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by kingjis: 9:48am On Mar 27, 2022
MajesticKris:
No Generation can Defeat Israel

Stop talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by kingjis: 9:50am On Mar 27, 2022
Dreamhighnow:

In your dream. Let him crumble Ukraine first

Stop talking like a child
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by DigitalStepdad: 9:51am On Mar 27, 2022
msrcusgarvey6:
Putin asked, "But who is coming? Am I going to their border?" I ask you, "who was coming for slaves with fire arms from thousands of miles away?". So the Blackman took his slaves on his chartered ships and headed across the Atlantic? No wonder there has not been history as a subject in Nigerian schools for good.

dont argue for argument sake ... if the black slave traders didnt sell black to the whites there wont be market for slave trade .. the whites traveled thousands of mile because they found cheap comodity as your fellow blacks were selling fellow blacks for cheap. Dont you know politics is the same ? The politicians are the slave traders and the gulible masses are the slaves ... they are still selling just with abit more sophistication.
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:52am On Mar 27, 2022
Gertyman:

But ultracapacitors and several other techniques and technology are already invented and still getting improved on. Are we going to generate all energy we need at once and store forever?
Ultracapacitors and batteries can't replace fossil fuel.

Maybe I will make out time to explain later.

You can' quote me later.
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by maasoap(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2022
Drenimarcus:
This is a game of chess. Russia has made its move, over to you now Europe.

EU made her move first.

2 Likes

Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by maasoap(m): 10:07am On Mar 27, 2022
Gertyman:
[s] Funny people here on NL writing funny comments. If not for Russia - Ukraine War, how many times did many NLders' follows international politics. But once they read emotional and one sided headlines be it from Western media source talking about how Russia will go down or from Russian sources talking about how the West will go down? then Nairalanders comments will start aligning with who is winning on that headline without proper knowledge of foreign policy. Just imagine, this news is from Russia today, what do you expect, won't you expect it to talk about how the West will go down? Have you asked yourself whether Putin and Russians will be drinking their gas in order to replace the medical supplies mostly from the West? Will they be using their gases to make what they don't produce? will they be flying on their gas instead of Boeing or Airbus plane? Why making Russian gas a big deal as if the whole world is built to need Russian gas before it could survive? How about things that doesn't need gas or have to do with Russian gas or any other fossil fuel, think about that. How about several companies from the West and other foreign investors that just left Russia market? How will Russia meet up or replenishes what they needs the supply of, from the same Western countries. Give me the substancial number of Russian companies on Fortune 500 list of companies, which are list of highest valuation companies (significantly dominated by companies from the west) controlling nearly if not more than half of the world financial capital market values, products and services around the world, an indication that every thing is not all about gas or fossil fuel. [/s]

Too much epistle and needless questions. The sanctions are already in place and we're witnessing the effects on all of the parties involved. Can't we just wait for some months and see which countries will experience violent protests?

2 Likes

Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by pegix(m): 10:09am On Mar 27, 2022
Uprightness100:

lolz...how many gas can israel supply

They have just enoghj for themselves

They are not rich in gas like the arabian guys
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by tonididdy(m): 10:09am On Mar 27, 2022
I didn't read the article but I hope Russia is not expecting dollars for rubles

That will be stupidity

1 Like

Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by Youngzedd(m): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2022
MajesticKris:

Akuku mama Ngozi na ndi yardi ha. Akuko ndi mgbu.

1 Samuel 4:1-11

2 Kings 25:1-25

2 Kings 3:27

There are more, but manage the 3.
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by Utycar: 10:32am On Mar 27, 2022
Gertyman:
Funny people here on NL writing funny comments. If not for Russia - Ukraine War, how many times did many NLders' follows international politics. But once they read emotional and one sided headlines be it from Western media source talking about how Russia will go down or from Russian sources talking about how the West will go down? then Nairalanders comments will start aligning with who is winning on that headline without proper knowledge of foreign policy. Just imagine, this news is from Russia today, what do you expect, won't you expect it to talk about how the West will go down? Have you asked yourself whether Putin and Russians will be drinking their gas in order to replace the medical supplies mostly from the West? Will they be using their gases to make what they don't produce? will they be flying on their gas instead of Boeing or Airbus plane? Why making Russian gas a big deal as if the whole world is built to need Russian gas before it could survive? How about things that doesn't need gas or have to do with Russian gas or any other fossil fuel, think about that. How about several companies from the West and other foreign investors that just left Russia market? How will Russia meet up or replenishes what they needs the supply of, from the same Western countries. Give me the substancial number of Russian companies on Fortune 500 list of companies, which are list of highest valuation companies (significantly dominated by companies from the west) controlling nearly if not more than half of the world financial capital market values, products and services around the world, an indication that every thing is not all about gas or fossil fuel.

Guy you are writing so many things that has no meaning, yeah ist have you been to Russia before? Do you know the kind of medical facilities that Russia has? The only country that can sanctions Russia and they feel it is China. I have been there for 4 years and I know that Russia has almost all What you will see in the USA,UK, France, Germany with a cheaper funds.

3 Likes

Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:39am On Mar 27, 2022
Drenimarcus:
This is a game of chess. Russia has made its move, over to you now Europe.
and they know chess more than any nation in history

1 Like

Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by smartology: 10:44am On Mar 27, 2022
Your point no make sense atall, which kind reasoning be that. Go jor

Uprightness100:

Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by bakar007: 11:10am On Mar 27, 2022
shogsman:
The bloc will have to buy rubles from Russia’s central bank

https://www.rt.com/business/552746-gas-payments-in-rubles-backfire-eu/

Europe get over 170bn Cubic Meters of gas annually from Russian, what difference would US 15bn Cubic Meters of gas make ? Simple math would tell you these people are clowns . They can't do without Russian gas .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R01R8hvGIg

4 Likes

Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by shogsman(m): 11:19am On Mar 27, 2022
bakar007:

Europe get over 170bn Cubic Meters of gas annually from Russian, what difference would US 15bn Cubic Meters of gas make ? Simple math would tell you these people are clowns . They can't do without Russian gas .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R01R8hvGIg
True words brother, it doesn't even make a dent

4 Likes

Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by EdwardRandy(m): 11:50am On Mar 27, 2022
divinemichael:

This guy, you're very stupid, to be honest. The way you relate everything to religion is very alarming. You think you're being godly, but you have gradually lost your sense of decorum and humanness.
Na you get time to read the fool's comments. I skip once I see his name.
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by seunfly: 11:57am On Mar 27, 2022
CUMIN:
This is what Africa should do. We should have a unified front and introduce a continental wide currency.

Any commodity bought from Africa should be paid in that currency.
Who will champion it?
Ask Ghadafi who proposed it how it went for him.

I'm sure many clueless people were singing high praises of NATO and condemned Ghadafi without knowing that they are condemning their own financial freedom.

3 Likes

Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by Solatium(m): 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
MajesticKris:

forget that mumu verses from your tampered bible.
North Korea no go think twice before it nukes dem
Make Israel no pass him boundaries

2 Likes

Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by edosignature(m): 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
We want peace not war. Russia will be stronger & more prosperous at the end.

Long live Russia, Long live Vladimir Putin.

3 Likes

Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by Sheuns(m): 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
dharmieee:
All this movement to renewable energy is just fallacy; it’s still going to take longer than 20 years. Was so shocked when. I discovered almost all the countries in the EU are still buying COAL from Russia , not just gas, COAL in this age and time!!

20 years is too near. The world can never do without gas. I laugh when some people said Nigeria will drink it’s oil in 50 years time that the world would have moved on from oil. It’s possible to move away from oil, but it won’t be up to 30% of worlds population.

God wey provide oil knows why he did that. It’s very very essential to human existence.

1 Like

Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by Choski78(m): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
Uprightness100:

I see a Scenario where Most of EU and others will go for Israel's Gas tho not directly from Israel as Israel will not sell Directly to them. As of yesterday, I heard Egypt is now going to bu

. You need psych evaluation if you ever think that Israel can be treated the way Ukraine is being tortured do you really know how many nuclear arsenal Israel has this your end time bullshit has really clouded your sense of reasoning
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by Georgejeez: 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
Uprightness100:

grin grin

grin grin ;Dwhat the fvck did I just read ?
I pity those when de flare up because of your messages cos this one show say na pure crrruise you de catch since all these while
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by Choski78(m): 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
divinemichael:

This guy, you're very stupid, to be honest. The way you relate everything to religion is very alarming. You think you're being godly, but you have gradually lost your sense of decorum and humanness.
. He need a psychiatric evaluation truly he has lost it all
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by Gertyman: 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
Utycar:

Guy you are writing so many things that has no meaning, yeah ist have you been to Russia before? Do you know the kind of medical facilities that Russia has? The only country that can sanctions Russia and they feel it is China. I have been there for 4 years and I know that Russia has almost all What you will see in the USA,UK, France, Germany with a cheaper funds.

Am not talking about medical facilities or buildings. I expect them to have those ones. They are also rich with income from oil and gas, and were in good term with no sanctions from the west until 2014.

My question is what have they been widely known for in the area of science and innovations. What medical equipments, IT gadget, or any pharmaceutical products, agricultural equipments, semi cobductors etc are coming from Russia. You can tell me those of their items you or your friends have in your possession. Thats my point. Those are items that rule the world. Everyone of course can buy anything they wanted from anywhere as long as you have the money, but those people making it are the ones that rule the world economy.
Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by Jbrighto: 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
MajesticKris:
abeg wen u wan get sense?
Na question o

2 Likes

Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by seunny4lif(m): 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2022
You are replying people that think Russia is a poor country because they watched too many cnn and BBC.

Russia produce most of her things, because I remember pre 2014, Russia was one the world largest importer of food but by 2021 Russia is now competing as one of the world exporter of foods
Utycar:

Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by Dpharisee: 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
seunny4lif:
EU will pay in rubles unless they want massive anti government protests.
Hungary already said they have no other option and Turkey that was not part of countries that sanctioned said they will start trading with Russia in Ruble.

I think it’s time Africa leaders should wake up.
Gadaffi tried to united Africa by saying anyone that want to trade with Africa countries should use Africa currency not Dollars or Euros or Pounds.

Yesterday farmers in Italy and Spain protested against high cost of diesel and it affecting farmers on production.

UK even said they are ready to remove sanctions on Russia if Russia withdraw as UK saw that many countries will stop packing money to London.

Syria president travelled to UAE for the first in 10 years which shocked the USA.
This war will show a new power.

The Western media tried to give the visit of Assad to UAE news blackout but the white house had to openly express displeasure, it shows you that the dynamics is changing if the Arabs refuse to help US on its Russian sanctions

2 Likes

Re: Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions by seunny4lif(m): 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
Dpharisee:

The Western media tried to give the visit of Assad to UAE news blackout but the white house had to openly express displeasure, it shows you that the dynamics is changing if the Arabs refuse to help US on its Russian sanctions
Syria war shows what Russia is capable of doing if they want to do it.
Gulf nations expect Qatar have sent millions of dollars to Syria government after they saw Russia can be break the west and they saw that there is another power that can protect them apart from USA.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos: Giant Snake Killed In Egypt Red Sea / Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge's Househelp Turned Baby Mama Sues Him / Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.