Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,178 members, 7,811,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? (2719 Views)

Black Slaves / Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by donnie(m): 8:40am On Mar 27, 2022
Russia is one country that knows and has kept the truth regarding early Christian artifacts. No wonder Russia never kept black slaves, nor did they take part in selling black people.

If the Vatican should open their secret archive, the things hidden there can bring this world to an end.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by Ammishaddai: 8:41am On Mar 27, 2022
They were blacks? shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by heniford2: 8:44am On Mar 27, 2022
Who is selling this idealogy

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:47am On Mar 27, 2022
grin Russia,oke mba,na enye West sleepless nights.Russia and China are the major reasons, US cannot manipulate the entire world to their whims and caprices.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by OBALOLA55(m): 8:48am On Mar 27, 2022
TOUCHED DOWN cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by OBALOLA55(m): 8:51am On Mar 27, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
grin Russia,oke mba,na enye West sleepless nights.Russia and China are the major reasons, US cannot manipulate the entire world to their whims and caprices.
RUSSIA IS NOW THE NEW MESSIAH OF IPOD TOUTS

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by WatchYourSix: 9:16am On Mar 27, 2022
Crossing the Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean Sea to capture slaves required resources..... some countries had plenty money for exploring when they found Africa

Some nations ddnt have.. it’s that simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by vastolord4(m): 9:25am On Mar 27, 2022
Ammishaddai:

You're not being kidded! cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by donnie(m): 9:33am On Mar 27, 2022
Ammishaddai:

Yes they were

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by donnie(m): 9:34am On Mar 27, 2022
WatchYourSix:
Crossing the Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean Sea to capture slaves required resources..... some countries had plenty money for exploring when they found Africa

Some nations ddnt have.. it’s that simple

And your point?
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by donnie(m): 9:35am On Mar 27, 2022
OBALOLA55:
TOUCHED DOWN cool

grin
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by godofuck231: 9:55am On Mar 27, 2022
heniford2:
Who is selling this idealogy
its not selling its a fact , the Europeans forget relics theat were buried and they depicted christ as nubian with coiled locks some even claimed he was deadlocked, shocking as it seems , Elijah was black too the ancient African scrolls gave desctiptive accounts , Socrates and Aristotle saw these and stole some of these scrolls Socrates is also known to have had additional direct links with the teachings of Ancient Egypt. descendant of Daidalos (Daedalus)-a Cretan. The Minoans of Crete were Black Africans from East Africa who gave the Greeks their first lessons in civilization

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 27, 2022
godofuck231:
its not selling its a fact , the Europeans forget relics theat were buried and they depicted christ as nubian with coiled locks some even claimed he was deadlocked, shocking as it seems , Elijah was black too the ancient African scrolls gave desctiptive accounts , Socrates and Aristotle saw these and stole some of these scrolls Socrates is also known to have had additional direct links with the teachings of Ancient Egypt. descendant of Daidalos (Daedalus)-a Cretan. The Minoans of Crete were Black Africans from East Africa who gave the Greeks their first lessons in civilization
Lol...any time I read this type of nonsense I shake my head. The reason history is important is for educated people to make educated guesses.
We don't have a picture of all these people but we know where they lived. They lived in the middle East. How does the middle easterners look? Do they look black? Even Sudan and Mauritania that are closest to black Africa are they pure black? Nawa for una honestly

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by WatchYourSix: 10:28am On Mar 27, 2022
donnie:

And your point?

If you read through the Age of Exploration or the 'Age of Discovery names like Columbus, Balboa, Ferdinand Magellan, Cartier, Cabot, will come up.These were mostly European explorers.

They were sent by their rich and ambitious rulers of European (France, England, Portugal,Spain) nations, who were thirsty to conquer territories for gold and other resources..... the more they got the riche they were to explore more...

They went all over, including America (invading the red indians)...

The Russians did not take their exploration or discovery too far...it was largely due to resources limitation and ambition of the rulers of that time after conquers like Ivan the terrible.

It was the little exploration they did that made Russians discover and own Siberia and Alaska which they later sold to the US is 1867 for around 7 million dollars..
.Russians explored they just ddnt go very far which was why they were not significantly part of the slave trade operation ......

Every nation of that time that had resources to explore during the age of exploration was part of colonizing and slave trade.. let’s not paint Russia as saints here...

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:29am On Mar 27, 2022
OBALOLA55:
RUSSIA IS NOW THE NEW MESSIAH OF IPOD TOUTS
Lol! Why is this one foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal?

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by donnie(m): 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
WatchYourSix:

If you read through the Age of Exploration or the 'Age of Discovery names like Columbus, Balboa, Ferdinand Magellan, Cartier, Cabot, will come up.These were mostly European explorers.

The Russians did not take their exploration or discovery too far...it was largely due to resources limitation and ambition of the rulers of that time after conquers like Ivan the terrible.
Was it resources limitation that kept them away from the Berlin conference where they shared Africa like goat meat (which by the way is prophetic)?

Joel 3:2
[2]I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

Bantus/negros were scattered among the nations through slave trade and their land shared.

Every nation of that time that had resources to explore during the age of exploration was part of colonizing and slave trade.. let’s not paint Russia as saints here...
Well, people don't just get up and go take another man's land or resources in the name of exploration. It was all about CONQUEST. Kingdoms rising and overthrowing kingdoms.

Such is still the case even today. We are still under the power of the Beast ROME aka EDOM aka BABYLON.

YES they all have their different agendas, but it's praiseworthy that Russia kept this history of the chosen people and did not partake in their destruction. I see them intervene on their behalf in the future (in sub-saharan Africa) even though like you argued, it could as well be for their (Russia's) own benefit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by donnie(m): 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
Razgas:
Lol...any time I read this type of nonsense I shake my head. The reason history is important is for educated people to make educated guesses.
We don't have a picture of all these people but we know where they lived. They lived in the middle East. How does the middle easternmost look? Do they look black? Even Sudan and Mauritania that are closest to black Africa are they pure black? Nawab for una honestly

All of the so-called middle East region was populated by black people at a time in history. The mixed (whitish) people you see there today are new comers. You can trace their genes to the black North African Berbers/Moor's who are the biblical Philistines and Assyrians (Pic below). Neither Abraham, nor the children of YAKUBI/Israel lived in the middle East because that was not the promised land.

Sub-saharan Africa is the land of promise. This is where the real people of the book settled after leaving Egypt with the Exodus but the agendists have deceived the world and our people to look to fake 1948 land and to a white MESSIAH while they rape our land.

There is more than enough proof in the form of scripture, old books, journals, artifacts etc. to prove this. So humble yourself, some have been on this road a long time.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by WatchYourSix: 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
donnie:

Was it resources limitation that kept them away from the Berlin conference where they shared Africa like goat meat (which by the way is prophetic)?

Joel 3:2
[2]I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

Bantus/negros were scattered among the nations through slave trade and their land shared.

Well, people don't just get up and go take another man's land or resources in the name of exploration. It was all about CONQUEST. Kingdoms rising and overthrowing kingdoms.

Such is still the case even today. We are still under the power of the Beast ROME aka EDOM aka BABYLON.

YES they all have their different agendas, but it's praiseworthy that Russia kept this history of the chosen people and did not partake in their destruction. I see them intervene on their behalf in the future (in sub-saharan Africa) even though like you argued, it could as well be for their (Russia's) own benefit as well.

Well , what do u expect was going to happen at the Berlin conference.... the other power, resources and domination-hungry nations had gotten to Africa before Russia that wasn’t ambitious and rich enough, why will they give Russia a share of what they ddnt do wahala to conquer??

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
donnie:

All of the so-called middle East region was populated by black people at a time in history. The mixed (whitish) people you see there today are new comers. You can trace their genes to the black North African Berbers/Moor's who are the biblical Philistines and Assyrians (Pic below). Neither Abraham, nor the children of YAKUBI/Israel lived in the middle East because that was not the promised land.

Sub-saharan Africa is the land of promise. This is where the real people of the book settled after leaving Egypt with the Exodus but the agendists have deceived the world and our people to look to fake 1948 land and to a white MESSIAH while they rape our land.

There is more than enough proof in the form of scripture, old books, journals, artifacts etc. to prove this. So humble yourself, some have been on this road a long time.
childish argument honestly. So if the white new comers in South Africa could not entirely replace the blacks how come they did it only in the middle East? I really don't argue with conspiracy theorists because they arguments isn't based on any known science

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by donnie(m): 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
Razgas:
childish argument honestly. So if the white new comers in South Africa could not entirely replace the blacks how come they did it only in the middle East? I really don't argue with conspiracy theorists because they arguments isn't based on any known science

If you want to ask questions, humbly do so and learn, rather than pretend to be arguing.
You do not even posses the basic knowledge to engage me....only white supremacist brianwashing.

Have you compared the DNA of these black Berbers with your socalled middle Easterners? And you speak of "known science".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
donnie:

If you want to ask questions, humbly do so and learn, rather than pretend to be arguing.
You do not even posses the basic knowledge to engage me....only white supremacist brianwashing.

Have you compared the DNA of these black Berbers with your socalled middle Easterners? And you speak of "known science".
Lol olodo berbers are black? A few west Africans (mainly hausa) were slaves in North Africa and now settled. Those are not berbers. Libya is 90% berber. Are Libyans black?

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by siofra(f): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
WatchYourSix:

They were sent by their rich and ambitious rulers of European (France, England, Portugal,Spain) nations, who were thirsty to conquer territories for gold and other resources..... the more they got the riche they were to explore more...

They went all over, including America (invading the red indians)...

It was the little exploration they did that made Russians discover and own Siberia and Alaska which they later sold to the US is 1867 for around 7 million dollars..
.Russians explored they just ddnt go very far which was why they were not significantly part of the slave trade operation ......

Nowhere in history books or Google have I seen that the Soviet Union lacked resources to colonise Africa. They just weren't interested.

At no time was Moscow willing to engage in combat in Africa, although its ally Cuba did so. Indeed the Kremlin at first assumed that the Russian model of socialized development would prove attractive to Africans eager to modernize. That did not happen, and instead the Soviets emphasized identifying likely allies and giving them financial aid and munitions, as well as credits to purchase from the Soviet bloc. Although some countries, such as Angola and Ethiopia, became allies for a while, the connections proved temporary. With the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991, Russian influence greatly diminished.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by WatchYourSix: 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2022
siofra:

Nowhere in history books or Google have I seen that the Soviet Union lacked resources to colonise Africa. They just weren't interested.

They weren’t interest, yet they took Siberia and Alaska...?? their leaders ddnt have the wealth Europeans leaders had making them unambitious to take territories.....

Taking territories was common back then unless you don’t have the resources like Africa and other nations that were colonized.....even the fulani was ravaging across Africa, trying to take colonies...

Suddenly you people want to paint Russia as the good guy...u are free to follow whateva narrative you want..
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by donnie(m): 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
siofra:

Western media will always attack anything Russia. They have ready answers for everything.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by donnie(m): 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
WatchYourSix:

They weren’t interest, yet they took Siberia and Alaska...?? their leaders ddnt have the wealth Europeans leaders had making them unambitious to take territories.....

Taking territories was common back then unless you don’t have the resources like Africa and other nations that were colonized.....even the fulani was ravaging across Africa, trying to take colonies...

Suddenly you people want to paint Russia as the good guy...u are free to follow whatever narrative you want..

Fulani must have been wealthier than broke Russia then to be taking territories. grin How about prioritization?
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
siofra:

Wow! I never knew Siofraud have sense like this, kudos.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by WatchYourSix: 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
donnie:

Fulani must have been wealthier than broke Russia then to be taking territories. grin

It’s convenient how u dogged the fact that they explored and took Alaska and Siberia near to them just like the fulani did in africa..

I don’t get you...is it weird to you that taking territories required resources, man power, technology, including money..??

Fulani had small resources to invade territories close to them...if they had the financial capacity, technology and ambition they would probably cross the ocean to America before the Europeans took it from the red indians..

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by donnie(m): 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
Razgas:
Lol olodo berbers are black? A few west Africans (mainly hausa) were slaves in North Africa and now settled. Those are not berbers. Libya is 90% berber. Are Libyans black?

Mainstream media promote the whitish race as Berbers so idiots like you possessed by the white Jesus bug may be happy. It's the same with white Egyptians, white Arabs etc.

Even the earliest Greeks, Romans, Europeans Australians, Americans, Chinese etc were dark skinned people. But I know it's all too big for buffoons to grasp.

Hausas and Berbers do not have the same DNA. I have studied the DNA haplogrous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
donnie:

Mainstream media promote the whitish race as Berbers so idiots like you possessed by the white Jesus bug may be happy. It's the same with white Egyptians, white Arabs etc.

Even the earliest Greeks, Romans, Europeans Australians, Americans, Chinese etc were dark skinned people. But I know it's all too big for buffoons to grasp.

Hausas and Berbers do not have the same DNA. I have studied the DNA haplogrous.
you know what...you are right. The whole world was black grin grin

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by siofra(f): 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Suddenly you people want to paint Russia as the good guy...u are free to follow whateva narrative you want..

I don't care about Russia or the West.

I'm just saying what I know.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by donnie(m): 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
WatchYourSix:

It’s convenient how u dogged the fact that they explored and took Alaska and Siberia near to them just like the fulani did in africa..

I don’t get you...is it weird to you that taking territories required resources, man power, technology, including money..??

All the same, there's no concrete proof that they lacked the resources.

Fulani had small resources to invade territories close to them...if they had the financial capacity, technology and ambition they would probably cross the ocean to America before the Europeans took it from the red black indians..

I'm always careful of the poison of western media. They were just as black as any African before the raping, killing and subjugation of the indigenous people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by donnie(m): 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
Razgas:
you know what...you are right. The whole world was black grin grin

Actually, you're right. There were no Caucasians before 700 BC. All indigenous populations of the earth were dark skinned, from brown to black. Know this and be free.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I No Longer Go To Church If I'm Skint (no Money), Can't Stand The Pressure! / Is Alcohol Consumption A Sin / Abuja Declaration 1989

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.