Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Kaduna Airport Attack: Buhari Has Conceded Sovereignty To Terrorists – PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Airport Attack: Buhari Has Conceded Sovereignty To Terrorists – PDP (1002 Views)

Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP / Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China / Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Airport Attack: Buhari Has Conceded Sovereignty To Terrorists – PDP by iwaeda: 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
Penguin2:

Now, if they were so ashamed to respond to the report themselves, why did you have to defend them?

Abi u no get shame?
Helinus, double body Madridguy has same trait as Prince YS from Amuwo Odofin that calls Nigeria info 99.3 grin grin grin angry
Re: Kaduna Airport Attack: Buhari Has Conceded Sovereignty To Terrorists – PDP by Danzakidakura(m): 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
helinues:
Awon were opposition always waiting to be vindicated. Same airport that normalcy have returned

this guy is irredeemable from zombiesm
Re: Kaduna Airport Attack: Buhari Has Conceded Sovereignty To Terrorists – PDP by iwaeda: 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Danzakidakura:
this guy is irredeemable from zombiesm
The guy, Iam not sure his age, he looks grin grin grin
Re: Kaduna Airport Attack: Buhari Has Conceded Sovereignty To Terrorists – PDP by Penguin2: 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
iwaeda:

Helinus, double body Madridguy has same trait as Prince YS from Amuwo Odofin that calls Nigeria info 99.3 grin grin grin angry

Very Shameless
Re: Kaduna Airport Attack: Buhari Has Conceded Sovereignty To Terrorists – PDP by iwaeda: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Penguin2:

Very Shameless

They were the arrow head of sai baba in 2015 grin grin grin grin
Re: Kaduna Airport Attack: Buhari Has Conceded Sovereignty To Terrorists – PDP by buckeyemedia: 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
Rastaramsey:
APC government has failed us embarassed embarassed

I hope PDP will do better if elected lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Cus some hungry nairalanders will still collect 2k to vote for Tinubu....
Because it was Tinubu that stole the money from your state’s treasury, Nonsense Ostrich like behavior.

I beg your pardon, but what again is the name of your State Governor?
Re: Kaduna Airport Attack: Buhari Has Conceded Sovereignty To Terrorists – PDP by buckeyemedia: 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
iwaeda:

They were the arrow head of sai baba in 2015 grin grin grin grin
That is how we know Failures, they are still living in the past.

Shameless iwaeda, waiting for pastoral Buhari to come & change his life, Which school you even attend?
Re: Kaduna Airport Attack: Buhari Has Conceded Sovereignty To Terrorists – PDP by iwaeda: 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
buckeyemedia:
That is how we know Failures, they are still living in the past.

Shameless iwaeda, waiting for pastoral Buhari to come & change his life, Which school you even attend?

Your eyes are clouded, let me not send you home, by God's grace buhari economy has no effect on my life. I can travel to any country in the world and I live in the choice place. What else do I want from God, I have never worked for government . Wef fight for the future angry grin grin angry
Re: Kaduna Airport Attack: Buhari Has Conceded Sovereignty To Terrorists – PDP by 1859nii: 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Apc didn't even respond to the news except FAAN.

So
[/s]
Re: Kaduna Airport Attack: Buhari Has Conceded Sovereignty To Terrorists – PDP by iwaeda: 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
They have attacked rail too Seun grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

At This Moment, Tinubu Must Be Confused / If Muslims Clerics Can Tell Their Fellow Who To Vote, Why Can't Pastors Do Same? / Nigeria Would ‘ve Been Begging S’east With Presidency In2023 If – Kanu's Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.