Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

You Hate APC But APC Kept You Up All Night - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Hate APC But APC Kept You Up All Night (625 Views)

Video Of People Paid To Attend A Rally Was Not APC But A LP Bus (Picture) / Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" / Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Hate APC But APC Kept You Up All Night by ryloy: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
You hate APC but APC kept you up all night. O ranju mo convention awon to hate MOJUMO! AHHHH-TG

https://twitter.com/tfk_gawat/status/1508097414019883008

Re: You Hate APC But APC Kept You Up All Night by Totilopussylick(m): 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
Re: You Hate APC But APC Kept You Up All Night by madridguy(m): 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
grin grin grin

The satanic umbrella party and their evil pastor pray and fast so our convention can scatter but baba God pass them. Never again will PDP enter Aso Rock.
Re: You Hate APC But APC Kept You Up All Night by immortalcrown(m): 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
You hate poverty but poverty keeps you sweating.

1 Like

Re: You Hate APC But APC Kept You Up All Night by Iceberg3: 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
That's a TAOFEEK talking grin grin grin

More like a mufutaus mumunis tajudeen isiaka fatais kabirus....all yrbmzls.... coneheaded structural elements grin
Re: You Hate APC But APC Kept You Up All Night by ryloy: 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
immortalcrown:
You hate poverty but poverty keeps you sweating.

This one no enter...find another one
Re: You Hate APC But APC Kept You Up All Night by immortalcrown(m): 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
ryloy:
This one no enter...find another one
Enter where?
Re: You Hate APC But APC Kept You Up All Night by Naijanascam: 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
And you are among these people that slept outside here for two nights grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Hate APC But APC Kept You Up All Night by ryloy: 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
Naijanascam:
And you are among these people that slept outside here for two nights grin grin grin grin

That is why you are online miscreant. The type that doesn't has PVC , talk less of voting.... but more interested in wailing

Re: You Hate APC But APC Kept You Up All Night by effort1: 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin

You can afford to smile because you are not in Nigeria. I hear you now do night guard work in America. grin.

Why didn't you wait behind to enjoy buhari's "good leadership"? Or does your own destiny reject "good leadership"?

The America you are in, is their country run the way Buhari is running Nigeria? Hypocrite!

Your fellow hypocrite, Tinubuadvocate campaigns for absurdity daily, yet, he wants to send his wife and kids out of Nigeria. grin

You APC miscreants are bunch of hypocrites.
Re: You Hate APC But APC Kept You Up All Night by Naijanascam: 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
ryloy:

That is why you are online miscreant. The type that doesn't has PVC , talk less of voting.... but more interested in wailing

Hahahaha your iberiberism is hereditary.......... some prominent men where kicked out of their lodging places only for them to lodge themselves with their money and you are here showing a town cryer with bell
Re: You Hate APC But APC Kept You Up All Night by madridguy(m): 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
The person that said so need urgent medical attention. I dey Nigeria the wailer just dey talk anyhow taking me for someone else. I don't even have international passport not to talk of visa.

effort1:

You can afford to smile because you are not in Nigeria. I hear you now do night guard work in America. grin.

Why didn't you wait behind to enjoy buhari's "good leadership"? Or does your own destiny reject "good leadership"?

The America you are in, is their country run the way Buhari is running Nigeria? Hypocrite!

Your fellow hypocrite, Tinubuadvocate campaigns for absurdity daily, yet, he wants to send his wife and kids out of Nigeria. grin

Re: You Hate APC But APC Kept You Up All Night by duro4chang(m): 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
E surprise me aswear.
Re: You Hate APC But APC Kept You Up All Night by Tinubuadvocate: 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
What is wrong with you man stop tarnishing my image.
effort1:

Re: You Hate APC But APC Kept You Up All Night by effort1: 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
What is wrong with you man stop tarnishing my image.

Your image is tarnished already. You have no image to protect.

You keep on promoting bad leadership, whereas you don't want your wife and children to experience that bad leadership.

That makes you a very wicked being, a hypocrite and a liar.
Re: You Hate APC But APC Kept You Up All Night by effort1: 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
madridguy:
The person that said so need urgent medical attention. I dey Nigeria the wailer just dey talk anyhow taking me for someone else. I don't even have international passport not to talk of visa.

Cool. Let us enjoy the change you promoted together. grin
Re: You Hate APC But APC Kept You Up All Night by 9japride(m): 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
The earlier you guys recognize that 9ja politics is all about interest especially stomach infrastructure the better for you guys. Those disturbing the cyber space campaigning for evil/wicked people are only doing so to cash out. It's just a normal hustle for them, nothing concern them with morality or national interest. They just what to collect their own shares from the looting bag to Jappa to sane environment. They are not different from yahoo yahoo guys who lack empathy. All na to hammer at the detriment of the common man. Smh
Re: You Hate APC But APC Kept You Up All Night by madridguy(m): 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
Na so grin no light, no food to eat but with God all things are possible.

effort1:

Cool. Let us enjoy the change you promoted together. grin
Re: You Hate APC But APC Kept You Up All Night by effort1: 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
madridguy:
Na so grin no light, no food to eat but with God all things are possible.

You promised 3 million jobs per year but created millions of job losses per year. grin

With APC, all absurdities are possible. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Consensus Primary, Will Not Be Possible In Apc. / Was It Right For Ameachi To Declare For Presidency When 100s Are Still Missing / Peter Obi Is The Right Person To Lead Nigeria 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.