Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,094 members, 7,849,417 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention (32674 Views)

See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace / Danladi Etsu Zhin Hotel Burnt Down By Thugs After APC Primaries In Abuja. Photos / Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
This woman na fraud
Re: Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention by hotseat: 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
Aisha, I salute your courage for continuously pointing out flaws in your beloved husband who came, saw and destroyed Nigeria and still wishes to continue in that evil path.

Nigeria has been led to a precipice by your nepotistic, tribalistic and administratively inept husband waiting to tilt over due to his subjective disposition in the affairs of both his own party, the APC and Nigeria.

Once again, I salute your courage for speaking truth to power.

You're an Amazon!
Re: Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention by Sleekfingers: 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
treesun:

https://punchng.com/pray-for-nigeria-aisha-buhari-begs-citizens-hours-after-apc-convention/

Thunder fire your mouth there. Na pray developed UAE, Japan, usa, uk, Saudi Arabia abi?

If care is not taken, a day will come when you guys will beg for your lives. But nigerians won't listen. Make una continue.....
Re: Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention by heniford2: 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
treesun:

https://punchng.com/pray-for-nigeria-aisha-buhari-begs-citizens-hours-after-apc-convention/
nobody should mind this woman attention lady undecided na today u and ur husband begin spoil con3 yeye, the wan wia we pray hafa

1 Like

Re: Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention by Obagofixxy: 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
WhrightJr:

I swear naija tire me and my FAM
Even if na Estonia I go manage
I lswear

1 Like

Re: Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention by sulaak(m): 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
She wants God to fix Nigeria when her husband is the president. Her husband is the focal point of Nigeria's problem today, he can fix the problem if he takes on the country's vested interest.
Re: Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
Make Una first pray for me make I see money japa for this shit hole
Hunger in the land is overwhelming
Nothing is working well in this jungle
Re: Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention by Awoh55: 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mummy thank you for ur prayer
Re: Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention by anytexy: 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
Me is to pray for Nigeria, you is to go Dubai flex... Mtcheeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
Obagofixxy:

I lswear
Lol
Thank God say u tire too
Yeye government wasting our resources for pleasure and greed, with elections coming closer dem no dey reason average masses, students, workers, less privelleged until day of election with 2k and 3cupsbof rice and bean
God punish all corrupt leaders and co
Re: Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
anytexy:
Me is to pray for Nigeria, you is to go Dubai flex... Mtcheeeeeeew
I swear bro
She think say she wise
Re: Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention by Obagofixxy: 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
WhrightJr:

Lol
Thank God say u tire too
Yeye government wasting our resources for pleasure and greed, with elections coming closer dem no dey reason average masses, students, workers, less privelleged until day of election with 2k and 3cupsbof rice and bean
God punish all corrupt leaders and co

2k wey thugs go still collect from you ,all these politicians needs to be wiped out

1 Like

Re: Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention by AUMAN: 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
Why didn't you attend the convention so that they will give you microphone to pray openly for Nigeria.
Re: Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention by freshkpomo(m): 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
Revolution2022:
Dubai citizen.

Mannabbqgrill Freestuffsng Useni1 ilovedemmanna Benuejosh seunmsg
Re: Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention by Realists(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
EmmaLege:
she knows that man isn't her husband lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Your mumu never do ?. You still dey carry Jibril Al Sudani matter put for head.
Re: Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention by Minime10(f): 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
treesun:

Your tongue burnt??
After ya husband don dabaru nija finish, u dey dere dey call for prayers, u no fit pray with ya children? grin grin
Re: Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention by DickDastardly(m): 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
Winning123:
Then you are an idiot. Have you seen the war scenes from Ukraine?

And you must call your worthless father an idiot
Pls never mention me again. I don't deal with uncout kids. Go find your mates and exchange insult with.
Re: Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention by kingyakos: 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
Splitmind:
Pray for your husband to give you good hard dick and satisfy you in bed.

You are sexually frustrated that's why you spend most of your time embarrassing this great nation with unguarded utterances.

U sef with dis ur great nation of a thing....

1 Like

Re: Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention by seguntijan(m): 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
BUHARI SPENT 7 YEARS BUILDING THIS FINAL APC EXCO OF PDP BRANCH. WHAT A CHANGE!

1. Sen. Abdullahi Adamu, Chairman, PDP

2. Sen. Ken Nnamani, Deputy Chairman (South), PDP

3. Sen. Iyiola Omisore, National Secretary, PDP.

4. Hon Victor Gaidom, Vice Chairman (South-South), PDP.

5. Osita Medener, Vice Chairman (South East), PDP

6. Once GEJ accept to contest now, the team becomes complete, PDP.

The question is, after the APC National Convention and PDP elements have taken over leadership of the party, will they still tell Nigerians that PDP is bad?

WHO IS STONE AGED IN THIS ARRANGEMENT? PDP THAT HAS SMARTLY WALKED INTO BUHARI'S HEART WITHOUT HIM KNOWING OR BUHARI HIMSELF?

Just asking ni o.
Hissssssssssh
Re: Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
Lead us in prayer ma.
Re: Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention by kingyakos: 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
When last did buhari bleep u, you want to tell me you not bleeping young blood there in Dubai
Re: Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention by jaxxy(m): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
Aisha politics is not a simple as cooking tuwo shinkafa.
Re: Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention by BelovedofLord: 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
Re: Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
The cold in UK and high cost of things, coupled with the fake Covid no go gree person see anything down there in the Zoo. You suppose turn prayer warrior and then start recruiting.
Re: Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention by Minime10(f): 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
[quote author=Maryjane001 post=111438624]This woman na fraud[

Brain dey ya head I swear grin
Re: Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention by nurudeen181(m): 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
but this is more than a year ago now.. kai nigerians...
Re: Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention by joetem(m): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
This message have a strong connotative meaning, only the wise will understand
Re: Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention by drlateef: 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
DickDastardly:
I rather pray for Papua New Guinea

If you like pray for Afghanistan, who cares. If Nigeria implodes let’s see if you would be welcome in Afghanistan.
Re: Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention by Pastorsmile: 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Pray for them to continue to steal and loot?
When it's time to pray, you call us , but to loot , you do it in the night with few, is it fair?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose / Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier / Ogun Fire Service Uses Jerry Cans To Refill Water Truck (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.