Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,086 members, 7,859,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) (89457 Views)

Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Eastern Ukraine / Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) / Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by illicit(m): 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Zelenski my niggarrrr

Turn my alcoholic drink with happiness while puffin my weed concurrently or rather simultaneously

Zelenski my nigggarrrrrr

Where av u been

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
WriterNig:
@Mr Kovalenko tweeted;
Looks more like executions to me. Few days ago they were being shot on their foots at point blank range.
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by alabo1: 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
sapientia:

If you didn't see ice in the picture

It's not my fault

Soldiers freezing out in the cold do not need rocket science to prove

What Ice? Those tiny slivers are what you use. Look that is ice that has thawed. The soil and vegetation shows the temps were far from sub zero. Please look more closely
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Dalil8: 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
OMYKROIN:

One thing I've learnt about muslims, they are by far the most deluded hypocrites and morons that have ever existed on earth.

Wetin u smoke?
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by boyfrank: 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
Dpharisee:
Propaganda, they can't freeze to death when they have the right gear and have lived all their lives in a cold region. They possibly succumbed to their injuries and their men could not retrieve their bodies.
It's like saying a Fulani bandit died from hot weather in Kaduna forest

And u provided the right gear for them abi? Russian soldiers that are ransacking supermarkets to steal food so as not to starve to death

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by joyandfaith: 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
alabo1:

Yes it is spring. Note Ukraine is in a warmer hemisphere than the rest of Russia hence her agriculture output. It is spring everywhere in that region it's just that temperature will vary

You are right anyway. There is transition between winter and spring in march.
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by vicfajeze: 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
Dpharisee:
Propaganda, they can't freeze to death when they have the right gear and have lived all their lives in a cold region. They possibly succumbed to their injuries and their men could not retrieve their bodies.
Are you okay?why FULANI?
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by chronique(m): 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
Thread for the unintelligent. People who have lived all their lives in cold region, suddenly started freezing to death at the war front like they are the only ones that went to Ukraine to fight. The other soldiers are suddenly immune to the cold.

4 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by ken045501: 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
So what about Ukraine soldiers. They are not freezing to death? Or Ukraine don’t have soldiers again in front line . Fake news up and down . Any soldier way die is Russian soldier.Zelenskyy never see anything. He Dey bunker since Dey beg arms online and wining the war online

2 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by almarthins(m): 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
Flamees:

You no dey tire ni?

Na small pikin be that guy

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Sent87: 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
bluebay:
These news are all fake . How can Russian soldiers die of freezing when they both came from same freezing zone? Am not understanding this
Don't be silly! That's like saying that because someone is from a riverine area, he therefore should be immune to drowning.
Why do these people still wear jackets and stuff and not walk nude in cold weather? Since according to you,they are from cold regions.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Goodzinny: 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
Cow that does not have a tail, it is its God that pursues flies for it.
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by danngnews: 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Zelenski my niggarrrr

Turn my alcoholic drink with happiness while puffin my weed concurrently or rather simultaneously

Zelenski my nigggarrrrrr

Oga where you dey since?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by teejet: 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Zelenski my niggarrrr

Zelenski my nigggarrrrrr

So, you're back.
Your enemies here thought you're cooling off in the dungeon.
Hallelujah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Hezzyluv: 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Zelenski my niggarrrr

Zelenski my nigggarrrrrr

You don come back? grin

I swearugad, I miss you. Where you been go?
I had also asked of you in few of my comments.

See prove say I asked of you. Below

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by lomprico(m): 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
It's just like saying Boko Haram terrorists dying because of the heat (which the are used to by the way) in sambisa.

Lies!
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by mormoney85(m): 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
bluebay:
These news are all fake . How can Russian soldiers die of freezing when they both came from same freezing zone? Am not understanding this
if u r at home, u can use heater or light fire to worm up ur self, and also in a shelter at home, but in this condition they are in the enemy's territory no shelter and u can't light fire because of the smoke those jackets can't keep u worn for too long it will become chilled as well
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by almarthins(m): 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Zelenski my niggarrrr

Zelenski my nigggarrrrrr

Slawormiir. Ur smoke mate miss you but when you go repent self?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
Omoh double wahala for deady body
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by mmsen: 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Thats how nigerian army will burn to death in biafraland.. for killing inocent women and children
Nigeria is a fraud that should be disssolved.
By peace or by fire.

Nigeria was not ment to be a country.
Nigeria is like a concoction mixed by por chemistry student who smoked canabis nd ran mad then pushed into the lab

You are as incompetent as 'Nigerians' please stop deluding yourself.

Look at Aba, one of the filthiest places on earth. Onitsha, also filthy. Resolve your own issues before proclaiming to be better than others. You aren't better than anybody.

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by almarthins(m): 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
teejet:

So, you're back.
Your enemies here thought you're cooling off in the dungeon.
Hallelujah!

Kirikiri you mean
cheesy grin
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by sapientia(m): 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
alabo1:

What Ice? Those tiny slivers are what you use. Look that is ice that has thawed. The soil and vegetation shows the temps were far from sub zero. Please look more closely

Hope you understand that you must not come in contact with ice to be killd by cold in Russia or Ukraine
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Anny505(m): 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
Karmaisme:

NDLEA or EFCC?

EFCC na Red Jacket
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by silvoclaira: 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
chronique:
Thread for the unintelligent. People who have lived all their lives in cold region, suddenly started freezing to death at the war front like they are the only ones that went to Ukraine to fight. The other soldiers are suddenly immune to the cold.
Exactly. Low IQ people

5 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Ubanz: 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
Can't see no sign of freezing here.
Western propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by InoGetJoy: 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
Dpharisee:
U get sense. I don't understand how foolish these people think we are. Russia is one of the coldest countries in the world, there's no way their people wont have the basic clothing to keep them warm

3 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by obailala(m): 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
The amount of propaganda in this war don pass ipob own shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Crafteck1: 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
Dpharisee:

Wow... Anything that doesn't fit ur narrative is propaganda... Cold pass cold.
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by mesonet: 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
Dalil8:
Terrible.

Ukranian Nazi soldiers are tying them up and leaving them to freeze in the cold.

Nothing less than 100,000 Ukranian's have died since the war began. But the MSM would never report that.

How come they were able to tie invincible, almighty Russian soldiers �.

These Putin supporters won't seize to amaze us
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
pretydiva:
Na by force to fight war ni??
I tire ooo, especially a purposeless war.
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by tonididdy(m): 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
Propaganda TV

Russia that houses the worlds lowest/coldest temperature will now freeze to death.

It's like an ijaw man drowning in a river! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) / Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) / Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.