Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,087 members, 7,852,683 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) (89438 Views)

Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Eastern Ukraine / Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) / Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Cmanforall: 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Zelenski my niggarrrr

Turn my alcoholic drink with happiness while puffin my weed concurrently or rather simultaneously

Zelenski my nigggarrrrrr

Efcc never touch me....because I nor get better money
I just dey Ukraine dey huzzle make my money for long

I just need to double my huzzle So that when efcc come my compound them nor go carry everybody leave me behind..
Where you hide since? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by escohido123: 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
Dalil8:
Terrible.

Ukranian Nazi soldiers are tying them up and leaving them to freeze in the cold.

Nothing less than 100,000 Ukranian's have died since the war began. But the MSM would never report that.

Na u dey help dem count am abi.
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by DEEBOZZ(m): 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
This story is nothing but a mere propaganda aimed at deceiving the gullible Ukraine and the West sympathisers that Russia is recording more casualty.
How can Russian a country that has the same weather condition with Ukraine freeze because of Cold?

2 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by afonjabreed(m): 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Zelenski my niggarrrr

Turn my alcoholic drink with happiness while puffin my weed concurrently or rather simultaneously

Zelenski my nigggarrrrrr

I just dey Ukraine dey huzzle make my money for long

I just need to double my huzzle So that when efcc come my compound them nor go carry everybody leave me behind..
Damn nigaaarr
Did you travelled?
It’s been long since I saw your comments abi nah bombing hard reach that level?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
Crafteck1:

Wow... Anything that doesn't fit ur narrative is propaganda... Cold pass cold.
Russia is colder than Ukraine so this propaganda won't fly

2 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Solexgzy(m): 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Zelenski my niggarrrr

Zelenski my nigggarrrrrr

I just dey Ukraine dey huzzle as a keyboard warrior make my money for long...you know the story na

no more Hennessey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Onyeka8: 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Zelenski my niggarrrr

Zelenski my nigggarrrrrr

I just dey Ukraine dey huzzle as a keyboard warrior make my money for long...you know the story na

Omo gud to hv u back..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by shonepa(m): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
How Ukraine go take cold pass russia?

As as at the time of this write up

Ukrain 10'

Russia 1'

So how on earth will Russians die to the weather they are used to.

They are humans no machines fine....sobif you tell me Russian soldiers die, kindly tell me Ukraine's soldiers did to. It going to be fair

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
pretydiva:
Na by force to fight war ni??
Hehehehehehehe
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Oppy2k2: 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Zelenski my niggarrrr

Zelenski my nigggarrrrrr

Ope ooooo, they have finally released u. I miss u, though u are a menace on nairaland but I don't know why I like u.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Eryyy92: 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Zelenski my niggarrrr

Zelenski my nigggarrrrrr

welcome back slawomiir. We really miss you. I dedicate this on your return

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Crafteck1: 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Russia is colder than Ukraine so this propaganda won't fly
You might be talking about average yearly temperature or temperature taken over a 10 years period, it take an overnight or 3 hours temperature fluctuation to kill a man.
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
I even thought that the war has ended and Russia has successfully captured Ukraine capital.
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by alhassanbassong: 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
Senior Slawomir...... good to have you back...... me sef think say Men in red don clamp you grin grin grin
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Zelenski my niggarrrr

Zelenski my nigggarrrrrr

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
Dalil8:
Terrible.

Ukranian Nazi soldiers are tying them up and leaving them to freeze in the cold.

Nothing less than 100,000 Ukranian's have died since the war began. But the MSM would never report that.
Thought the story says they died not in combat but froze to death
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by nickyj19: 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
spy24:
Abeg Russia and Ukraine where cold pass ? . LoL

How can you say someone from sokoto died in bayelsa because of heat ? grin grin grin grin
omo sokoto heat no be here grin

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by WATCHOVER(m): 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
[quote author=Ladehni post=111510385][/quote]
With this lies alone, it shows that Ukraine are Liars and they have been telling lies ever since.
Both Ukraine and Russia has same Climate, same Military drills, when you are used to cold there is no way cold will kill you
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by HilcomTech(m): 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
Very lame.

Russian military freezing to death when it's not winter?

This propaganda is weak sha.
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
No ooo this is a western media propaganda.
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
Dalil8:
Terrible.

Are you happy about that? I think you should be worried about the situation in Nigeria rather being in pains for Russia that will never help you.
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
Dalil8:
Terrible.

Naa more like 1,000,000
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by ikorodureporta: 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
Is like after pope's consecration, war don dey fight Russians cheesy
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Alamkir: 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
Dpharisee:
Propaganda, they can't freeze to death when they have the right gear and have lived all their lives in a cold region. They possibly succumbed to their injuries and their men could not retrieve their bodies.
It's like saying a Fulani bandit died from hot weather in Kaduna forest

Leave them they don't knw what use for propaganda again.
Russia is One of the coldest place on earth, and u are telling me their soldiers are dying Of cold in Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
Like for russia share for ukraine

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
Group? grin cheesy i only see one photo of knows uniformed creature circulated numerous times. What is the proof that it is even a russian soldier? Even if it is, it is war soldiers will die on both sides.
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
Dpharisee:
Propaganda, they can't freeze to death when they have the right gear and have lived all their lives in a cold region. They possibly succumbed to their injuries and their men could not retrieve their bodies.
It's like saying a Fulani bandit died from hot weather in Kaduna forest
It could happen. How about the story that came out of America yesterday where 3 people in snow traffic froze to death.
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by alabo1: 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
sapientia:

Hope you understand that you must not come in contact with ice to be killd by cold in Russia or Ukraine

I am aware of that. However you need sub zero temps to freeze to death (wind chill factor). The temps there were not sub zero. You can check whether reports for the past 2 weeks in the region to confirm.
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Zelenski my niggarrrr

Zelenski my nigggarrrrrr

Buzz me make i give you better update undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Starhearts: 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
As slawormiir niggea is back
Nairaland.com go sweet now to read comments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
Lol, whoever wrote this thing is brainless. The same cold that helps Russians win wars will kill them? Smh
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by chiedozie198100: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
And....... ACTION

play dead, play dead...

okay one more take.

And.... ACTION.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) / Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) / Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.