Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,435 members, 7,850,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport (12856 Views)

Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder / HURIWA Condemns Buhari’s Silence On Kaduna Airport, Rail Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport by kenbee(f): 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
They threatened to boycott Airpeace, right now Airpeace is the one boycotting them!

2 Likes

Re: Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport by Jiokejohn: 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
This is exactly what you get failed, a failed Governor, and a failed institution.

Firstly, it was Herdsmen's mayhem in Southern Kaduna. Secondly, Kaduna - Abuja road/Commuter vehicles being geld hostage by Bandits. Thirdly, Kaduna Airport/Passenger plane. And just yesterday, it was Kaduna Railway/Passenger train. What next?

Mallam El-Rufai has nothing to offer Kaduna State, but to only hold onto power.

Under El-Rufai, the name 'Kaduna' is synonymous with 'Bad News'. And the man will keep on ranting as if he has something to offer. He will never own up like Kastina state Governor, Aminu Masari that all is not well and be appealing for help from all and sundry. El-Rufai will continue to be playing partisan politics, talking anyhow with no plan for effective administration or good governance, and his state will remain on fire [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
The north deserves to have its own country. The sort of things that happen there daily is no longer funny.

2 Likes

Re: Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport by Lightorder: 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
PLEASE ! My people, my heart has never bleeded like this before. Anyone who is a supporter of this administration or APC, is my ENEMY. A life threatening one as such . Thank you
Re: Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport by OneCandleAway(f): 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lightorder:
PLEASE ! My people, my heart has never bleeded like this before. Anyone who is a supporter of this administration or APC, is my ENEMY. A life threatening one as such . Thank you

Seems you've been directly impacted with this new Kaduna crisis
Re: Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport by maticar: 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ebubu:
No flights to Kaduna

No train to Kaduna

All roads lead to the deadly and dreaded Abuja-Kaduna highway

Armed robbers and kidnappers await you

Nigeria has failed you.
Kaduna citizens are in a kill box
Re: Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Gej they kept cursing but never a time did plane refuse to fly because of so much insecurity

It would never be well with Yoruba people that sold this man
Go to Twitter and see Yoruba defending Buhari even when his fellow northerners are criticising him.

It won't be funny if Buhari does not give a Yoruba man APC ticket after killing their conscience for him.
Re: Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport by Ibime(m): 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
No flight, no train from Kaduna. So those trapped there have no choice but to enter road and face kidnap?

2 Likes

Re: Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport by mceze(m): 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
Amojii:
Fulani and El Rufai wants to take Kaduna by force...Gwari people should wake up.

Gwari and Southern kaduna are fuulz.
Re: Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport by GloriousGbola: 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kaduna is slowly and surely being cut off from the rest of Nigeria
Re: Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport by Dearlord(m): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
Everywise man in Nigeria can see the hand writings on the wall I won't say more than that, let come 2023 first
Re: Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport by GloriousGbola: 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ibime:
No flight, no train from Kaduna. So those trapped there have no choice but to enter road and face kidnap?

That was already the choice for the average citizen. Now the wealthy politicians will taste it too
Re: Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Gej they kept cursing but never a time did plane refuse to fly because of so much insecurity

It would never be well with Yoruba people that sold this man

Under GEJ the North was getting bombed every now and then. Bandits and Boko were also very active. And Kano mosque was attacked by gunmen once. And fulani herdsmen were active

So when Buhari came with his supposedly tough message on security they voted for him. And as it is evident he has failed.

GEJ was not better for the North though.

Before you blast me, I've never voted for pdp or apc, and i think that things have worsened under Buhari. But GEJ was no better.

2 Likes

Re: Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport by Truthisunique3: 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
tekjansen2:

Under GEJ the North was getting bombed every now and then. Bandits and Boko were also very active. And Kano mosque was attacked by gunmen once. And fulani herdsmen were active

So when Buhari came with his supposedly tough message on security they voted for him. And as it is evident he has failed.

Before you blast me, I've never voted for pdp or apc, and i think that things have worsened under Buhari. But GEJ was no better.
the joke is really on you

With all the propaganda on gej flights were still going on, today airspace is even affected because the ground is over saturated with terrorists

3 Likes

Re: Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kaduna now getting worse like Borno angry
Re: Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
Truthisunique3:
the joke is really on you

With all the propaganda on gej flights were still going on, today airspace is even affected because the ground is over saturated with terrorists

It does not mean GEJ was a good leader.

As well as the past and present governors of Kaduna state. , not too good either

You apc and pdp people should realize that leadership is not about goodies .

2 Likes

Re: Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport by Truthisunique3: 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
tekjansen2:

It does not mean GEJ was a good leader.

As well as the past and present governors of Kaduna state. , not too good either

You apc and pdp people should realize that leadership is not about goodies .
shut up

Gej was better than buhari in all ramifications

To hell with what you mean as good leader, Nigeria situation is about who can manage better

2 Likes

Re: Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
Truthisunique3:
shut up

Gej was better than buhari in all ramifications

To hell with what you mean as good leader, Nigeria situation is about who can manage better

Good afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport by chaloskyx: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nigeria is gone when would you people realise that anyways keep voting for APC in 2023 na una sabi
Re: Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport by Ugonna62: 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
Tinubu and his evil party will never say anything or see anything wrong in what is happening in kaduna because of his lifelong ambition.but when he go there for campaign he will ask kaduna people that the bandits attacks are lies if not, where are the bandits?
Re: Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport by AngelicBeing: 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
sad
Re: Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport by bayelsaowei(m): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
tekjansen2:

gej gained a lot of traction on killing bokoharam when Ihejika became the COAS. Gej thought he was dealing with a group of aggrieved persons not knowing he was up against a politically backed terrorist group.. when he understood what was happening he started clearing bokoharam so much so that Buhari and that mad man called el rufai started saying Gej was wiping off northern youths...

Buhari and all those who have supported him thus far are all mad and would face exactly what buhari has dished out to Nigerians via his maladministration..

2 Likes

Re: Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport by Ambber(f): 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
any insurgence that lasts more than 24 hours....
Re: Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport by Lightorder: 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Seems you've been directly impacted with this new Kaduna crisis
I tell you
Re: Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport by MumuYorubaBoy: 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nigeria has gone to the dogs.
Re: Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport by donborg(m): 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-like-azman-air-peace-suspends-flights-to-kaduna-airport

All these bandits are all Fulani people and Buhari their Executioner is treating them with kid gloves hence the temerity of their actions getting bolder day by day.

May this country never be cursed with the Fulanis again IJN. Amen
Re: Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport by Maconstruct(m): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ibime:
They seem to be an island surrounded by sea of bandits.
D way tins are the prezy might start loosing it and start seeing reason to d plight of seperatists.
Re: Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport by Meteng: 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
iwaeda:
Gradually Nigeria is being locked down again grin grin grin
This time, by idiots
Re: Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport by Meteng: 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
Dialpad:
How will the governor escape to Abuja
By using camel grin
Re: Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport by basadenet: 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
Despite all these,the yeye governor still claimed that kafuna is the safest state in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim / Nigeria Will Become Net Exporter Of Food, Says Tinubu / MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.