Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,329 members, 7,850,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene (24083 Views)

Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack / Woman Still Strapped To Her Seat Hit By Bullets In Kaduna Train Attack / Tijjani Faruk: Doctor Sedates, Rapes, Blocks Married Patient’s Womb In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by lexy2014: 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
shortgun:
Army now doing the job of police?

Valid point
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by lexy2014: 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
kingthreat:

At least this time around they came around to resolve the situation. If the army did not arrive soon enough, it would have been worse.

Resolve which situation? What has been resolved?
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by seyz91(m): 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Abioo
qekng40:
The COAS has also assured Nigerians that the troops will be undeterred and vehement in the fight against banditry and
other forms of criminality.

Every time something happens, they will start reassuring us.

But in actual sense they ain't doing anything

Abeg, who we offend for this country? sad
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by FashionCookie(f): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
ecolime:
Something of this magnitude and they are still posing with walking sticks undecided

It's called a swagger stick. And it's a symbol of authority amongst high ranking military officials.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
We should be killing off terrorists, inclusive of their kids, because their kids take over fro from them. I don't know why Nigerian politicians love the life of bandits than that of Nigerians. Kill them all.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by lexy2014: 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
Spyetv:
By Olayemi Esan
The Chief of Army Staff (COAS) Lieutenant General Faruk Yahaya on Tuesday visited the scene of Kaduna - Abuja where suspected terrorists detonated bombs on the railtrack of Abuja-Kaduna train.

Director Army Public Relations, Brig. General Onyema Nwachukwu in a press statement said the COAS, who was accompanied by some principal staff officers of the Army Headquarters and the General Officer Commanding 1 Division, on arrival at scene, assessed the security situation around the general area of the attack and inspected the attacked train, as well as the rail track to evaluate the degree of damage.

He ordered the troops of the Nigerian Army and other security agencies to intensify their search and rescue operations to ensure that the kidnapped victims are rescued unconditionally.

The COAS has also assured Nigerians that the troops will be undeterred and vehement in the fight against banditry and other forms of criminality.

He urged members of the surrounding communities and all Nigerians to continue to avail troops with credible information to enhance their operations across the country.

Gen Yahaya observed that the attack reverberates the need for critical stakeholders to review the security of railways across the country in order to achieve the desired security architecture for railway transportation.

Splitmind, more fake news for you
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by lexy2014: 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
FashionCookie:

It's called a swagger stick. And it's a symbol of authority amongst high ranking military officials.

Which problem the swagger stick solve?
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by simply22: 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
Spyetv:
By Olayemi Esan
The Chief of Army Staff (COAS) Lieutenant General Faruk Yahaya on Tuesday visited the scene of Kaduna - Abuja where suspected terrorists detonated bombs on the railtrack of Abuja-Kaduna train.

Director Army Public Relations, Brig. General Onyema Nwachukwu in a press statement said the COAS, who was accompanied by some principal staff officers of the Army Headquarters and the General Officer Commanding 1 Division, on arrival at scene, assessed the security situation around the general area of the attack and inspected the attacked train, as well as the rail track to evaluate the degree of damage.

He ordered the troops of the Nigerian Army and other security agencies to intensify their search and rescue operations to ensure that the kidnapped victims are rescued unconditionally.

The COAS has also assured Nigerians that the troops will be undeterred and vehement in the fight against banditry and other forms of criminality.

He urged members of the surrounding communities and all Nigerians to continue to avail troops with credible information to enhance their operations across the country.

Gen Yahaya observed that the attack reverberates the need for critical stakeholders to review the security of railways across the country in order to achieve the desired security architecture for railway transportation.

Please can somebody help me to understand the purpose of these walking sticks to these Army Generals? By the time they are promoted to those ranks are they already crippled?
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by LordIsaac(m): 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
They are thinking of how to declare the culprits"repentant ferrorisrs." SMH!
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by Burruchaga71(m): 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
Useless general with walking stick.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by VirileNelly2420: 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Cadamlk:
By the way what are they doing with walking stick? Are they too old to walk on their two legs
Da tin no fit b ordinary working stick.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by kingthreat(m): 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
lexy2014:

Resolve which situation? What has been resolved?

Didn't you read the part where the army arrived within 2 hours and the bandits ran off? Or your biased brains skipped it as usual.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by harjay1986: 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
Spyetv:

That's not a stick dear. It's for Generals ...

it like mobile seat, anyone can use it if dont want to stand too long
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by maticar: 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nbotee:
What exactly is the use of all these useless ceremonial visits?? To look for clues and evidence on who carried it out or to check the severity of the bomb
photo ops,
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by maticar: 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Useless general with walking stick.
field chair
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by lightlogger: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
The Army chief should go and bury is head in shame.

It is preposterous that this same Kaduna, which hosts key military bases in comparison to other states is experiencing this high level of insecurity back to back.

The army has been infiltrated. It's as simple as that...
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by FashionCookie(f): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
[quote author=lexy2014 post=111471727]

Which problem the swagger stick solve?[/quote
You go ask the military guys o...
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by berryPee(m): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oga COAS please endeavor to visit Guards brigade barracks A.K.A Zuma barracks and console the families soldiers who were murdered last night by these Foolini fighters.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by lexy2014: 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
kingthreat:

Didn't you read the part where the army arrived within 2 hours and the bandits ran off? Or your biased brains skipped it as usual.

Do u mean it's just those 2 simple questions I asked u that is making you spill your emotions like a burst crude oil pipeline in ogoni land?

How did u arrive at the conclusion that I have "brains" and not brain?

But since your "brains" isn't biased and didn't skip, can u pls tell me how arriving two hours after the attack is a resolution of the matter?

Reports have it that some passengers are still unaccounted for& were kidnapped. How then has the situation been resolved because soldiers arrived at the scene?

How many bandits were arrested, captured or killed? If none, what has been resolved?

Is there any plan to track down the bandits? If not, what then has been resolved?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by DCmonster: 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
Spyetv:
By Olayemi Esan

God punish you and the coas.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by kingthreat(m): 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
lexy2014:

Do u mean it's just those 2 simple questions I asked u that is making you spill your emotions like a burst crude oil pipeline in ogoni land?

But since your "brains" isn't biased and didn't skip, can u pls tell me how arriving two hours after the attack is a resolution of the matter?

Reports have it that some passengers are still unaccounted for& were kidnapped. How then has the situation been resolved because soldiers arrived at the scene?

How many bandits were arrested, captured or killed? If none, what has been resolved?

Is there any plan to track down the bandits? If not, what then has been resolved?

Bla bla bla. Keep trolling. I have a job.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by Cadamlk: 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
Spyetv:

That's not a stick dear. It's for Generals ...

VirileNelly2420:

Da tin no fit b ordinary working stick.

That thing is walking stick. Although it is made of aluminum and leather. The handle can act as temporary chair when you slide it down.

My dad had it but it was stolen from him. He was a civilian.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by foreshore(m): 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
Spyetv:
By Olayemi Esan

Medicine after death
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by coernes: 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
Cadamlk:
By the way what are they doing with walking stick? Are they too old to walk on their two legs
They use the stick to support their alcoholic belly. The stick can also be used to hit any bandit or terrorist that comes around. grin grin
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by Veeryeasy(m): 7:26am On Mar 30, 2022
I'm fed up with this country... Instead of buying ammo for the country you'll corner it and use it and be buying walking sticks for your colleagues
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by lexy2014: 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
kingthreat:

Bla bla bla. Keep trolling. I have a job.

if you have a job, what are you doing on nairaland? i thought your "brains" didnt skip? if it didnt why cant you answer the questions i asked? are they too difficult for you to answer?

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by kingthreat(m): 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
lexy2014:

if you have a job, what are you doing on nairaland? i thought your "brains" didnt skip? if it didnt why cant you answer the questions i asked? are they too difficult for you to answer?

Come and force me to answer, My schedule is too busy for online trolls.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by lexy2014: 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
kingthreat:

Come and force me to answer, My schedule is too busy for online trolls.

if your schedule is too busy, what are you doing on nairaland? i thought your "brains" didnt skip? if it didnt why cant you answer the questions i asked? are they too difficult for you to answer?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by kingthreat(m): 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
lexy2014:

if your schedule is too busy, what are you doing on nairaland? i thought your "brains" didnt skip? if it didnt why cant you answer the questions i asked? are they too difficult for you to answer?

This jobless troll has been typing paragraphs of trash I am not even reading. Don't stop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra / Nigerian Lady Confesses To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape To Teach Him A Lesson / Security Agent Beheaded In Taraba While Trying To Arrest Cattle Rustler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.