Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,286 members, 7,850,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:50 PM

Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene (24081 Views)

Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack / Woman Still Strapped To Her Seat Hit By Bullets In Kaduna Train Attack / Tijjani Faruk: Doctor Sedates, Rapes, Blocks Married Patient’s Womb In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by lexy2014: 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
kingthreat:

This jobless troll has been typing paragraphs of trash I am not even reading. Don't stop.

since u arent jobless, what are you doing on nairaland? what are you doing on nairaland? i thought your "brains" didnt skip? if it didnt why cant you answer the questions i asked? are they too difficult for you to answer?

How did u arrive at the conclusion that I have "brains" and not brain?

But since your "brains" isn't biased and didn't skip, can u pls tell me how arriving two hours after the attack is a resolution of the matter?

Reports have it that some passengers are still unaccounted for& were kidnapped. How then has the situation been resolved because soldiers arrived at the scene?

How many bandits were arrested, captured or killed? If none, what has been resolved?

Is there any plan to track down the bandits? If not, what then has been resolved?
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by kingthreat(m): 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
lexy2014:

since u arent jobless, what are you doing on nairaland? what are you doing on nairaland? i thought your "brains" didnt skip? if it didnt why cant you answer the questions i asked? are they too difficult for you to answer?

But since your "brains" isn't biased and didn't skip, can u pls tell me how arriving two hours after the attack is a resolution of the matter?

Reports have it that some passengers are still unaccounted for& were kidnapped. How then has the situation been resolved because soldiers arrived at the scene?

How many bandits were arrested, captured or killed? If none, what has been resolved?

Is there any plan to track down the bandits? If not, what then has been resolved?

Keep trolling trolling trolling.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by lexy2014: 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
kingthreat:

Keep trolling trolling trolling.

are the questions too difficult for you to answer?

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by kingthreat(m): 6:07am On Mar 31, 2022
lexy2014:

Troll on. Copy and paste like a jobless nuisance
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by lexy2014: 7:22am On Mar 31, 2022
kingthreat:

Troll on. Copy and paste like a jobless nuisance

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by kingthreat(m): 8:16am On Mar 31, 2022
lexy2014:

No more responses to a jobless troll

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene by lexy2014: 9:57am On Mar 31, 2022
kingthreat:

No more responses to a jobless troll

Can't you answer the questions? are the questions too difficult for you to answer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter User, Adeniji Ayodeji (PabloAyodeji) Accused Of Running Scam Ring (Pic) / Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra / Nigerian Lady Confesses To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape To Teach Him A Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.