Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,478 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: 7 Passengers Feared Killed, Many Missing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: 7 Passengers Feared Killed, Many Missing (17492 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja / 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists / Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: 7 Passengers Feared Killed, Many Missing by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hh
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: 7 Passengers Feared Killed, Many Missing by Jagznation(m): 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
Initially it was 10 now it is 7 before tomorrow it will be(1)only Dr chinelo
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: 7 Passengers Feared Killed, Many Missing by bigdammyj: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
Sad
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: 7 Passengers Feared Killed, Many Missing by Emmastan291: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
How many were kidnapped?
The major concern of our leaders is the 2023 election
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: 7 Passengers Feared Killed, Many Missing by Antoeni(m): 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
From all indications, we should be Expecting More Sabotage from Arsonists and Frustrated demented ingrates who hate to see Nigeria Progress. ( PDP, IPOB, ESN, UkM,Dino,Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho, Sowore, Deji, Atiku) God Will Disgrace You All, Including The Nigeria Police Force, Nigeria Military, Corrupt Dubious Politicians,
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: 7 Passengers Feared Killed, Many Missing by MedicH: 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
i am sad for that female doctor caught up in this but left for the other northerners involved, i wish them nothing but the most gruesome death ever. Death and destruction to all the northerners.

Good bye Nelo baby, till we meet to part no more. It saddens me
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: 7 Passengers Feared Killed, Many Missing by Jagznation(m): 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
Antoeni:
From all indications, we should be Expecting More Sabotage from Arsonists and Frustrated demented ingrates who hate to see Nigeria Progress. ( PDP, IPOB, ESN, UkM,Dino,Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho, Sowore, Deji, Atiku) God Will Disgrace You All, Including The Nigeria Police Force, Nigeria Military, Corrupt Dubious Politicians,
oga shatap undecided
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: 7 Passengers Feared Killed, Many Missing by ArewaTech1(m): 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
Buhari has really failed Nigerians... He deserves to be hated.

We, northerners hate that man with passion. don't take the words of a few stupid tribalistic idiots, that lives off of politicians and generalize us. I can confidently tell you an average northerner hates Buhari and apc.

Everyone in my family hates him. and we are Fulani. So please don't generalize all Fulanis because of buhari and his co.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: 7 Passengers Feared Killed, Many Missing by godofuck231: 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
The most useless government on earth now
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: 7 Passengers Feared Killed, Many Missing by bayelsaowei(m): 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
No speech from the president...

Nothing...

Ona see where nepotism and tribalism don carry us reach ?
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: 7 Passengers Feared Killed, Many Missing by SmartPolician: 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
Maxymilliano:
I wish I wasn't born in a country that has Buhari as president.

The man added no value to the entity called Nigeria

May we not be victim of incompetent leaders.

So sad!

It's even more disturbing that some idiots are preparing something worse than Buhari to succeed him. undecided
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: 7 Passengers Feared Killed, Many Missing by Angel55555(m): 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Buhari is not done with you people yet, these few months that is remaining, una go receive am back to back.

E de sweet me small because even people were be die hard buharist, de follow collect am too.

Fools allowing a nobody that only what he can boast of is NEPA bill certificate, to use dem like 10 and 11 spanner

Another one from west is warming up to take over, e go red for una for this country.

My condolence to the family of Dr. Chinelo, who got shot yesterday by Buhari boys that he's treating with kids gloves. God punish him and his boys. It hurt so much and it's so hard to accept the fact that she's gone, but we are hopeful that we will see her once again on that wonderful resurrection morning. Rest on Baby girl cry the zoo failed you. It hurts so bad .cry

May all defendant of this calamity called Buhari die a very painful and shameful death. Useless nonentities.

Disappointed. You're so insensitive, regardless of your political point of view have a little bit of humanity it's free smh
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: 7 Passengers Feared Killed, Many Missing by AngelicBeing: 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
sad
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: 7 Passengers Feared Killed, Many Missing by spy24(m): 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
I have the believe that northern politicians started this terrorism to destabilize Jonathans administration now the thing don dey over them

Also

Releasing this guy's after they were captured under the pretence that they were now repented was a big mistake
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: 7 Passengers Feared Killed, Many Missing by Donsheddy: 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
honestly I'm not a fan of wike....
but at this point I think wike is the only candidate with balls that can tackle Nigeria insecurity problem...
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: 7 Passengers Feared Killed, Many Missing by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
Antoeni:

you don't have sense.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: 7 Passengers Feared Killed, Many Missing by lightlogger: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
Fahdiga:
Truly Buhari is a curse to Nigeria. This brutal man has no human empathy in his wicked soul. Imagine how people are being killed everyday yet this man kept on carrying as if nothing is happening. I recently lost a relative because of insecurities ravaging Nigeria all because Buhari happened to Nigerians. It shall never be well with anyone who still support this calamity of a president

What are you saying? What about the stupid youths that voted him in because of religious and ethnic sentiments.

What about those elderly state-men that carried out interviews on his behalf - someone that couldn't come out to defend himself?

I'm not a Jonathan or PDP supporter... Why can't the Youths vote for someone credible?

No worry ... Youths never ready get sense..

One bag of rice with 5k, then go forget their pains for 2 hours...

Would you call these idiots bandits or terrorists?
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: 7 Passengers Feared Killed, Many Missing by nkemoma(m): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Buhari is not done with you people yet, these few months that is remaining, una go receive am back to back.

E de sweet me small because even people were be die hard buharist, de follow collect am too.

Fools allowing a nobody that only what he can boast of is NEPA bill certificate, to use dem like 10 and 11 spanner

Another one from west is warming up to take over, e go red for una for this country.

My condolence to the family of Dr. Chinelo, who got shot yesterday by Buhari boys that he's treating with kids gloves. God punish him and his boys. It hurt so much and it's so hard to accept the fact that she's gone, but we are hopeful that we will see her once again on that wonderful resurrection morning. Rest on Baby girl cry the zoo failed you. It hurts so bad .cry

May all defendant of this calamity called Buhari die a very painful and shameful death. Useless nonentities.

You just spilled the truth RAW..

Now watch the greedy fools and brainwashed sapiens come after you.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: 7 Passengers Feared Killed, Many Missing by lightlogger: 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
ArewaTech1:
Buhari has really failed Nigerians... He deserves to be hated.

We, northerners hate that man with passion. don't take the words of a few stupid tribalistic idiots, that lives off of politicians and generalize us. I can confidently tell you an average northerner hates Buhari and apc.

Everyone in my family hates him. and we are Fulani. So please don't generalize all Fulanis because of buhari and his co.

Forget all these Buhari has failed you. APC / PDP has failed Nigerians.

You all should vote credible leaders.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: 7 Passengers Feared Killed, Many Missing by Maobichek: 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
DrChukki:
See eh... There's a plan to distablise Nigeria.

What is happening in the North is the same with what's happening in the South.

That's why I still believe that the insecurity in the South East is not just about IPOB and ESN...

Until all of us stand up and change this country, they will swallow us with their weapons.

Government should take the blame for all these security issues here and there.

Nigerians didn't spared GEJ during his days, he was reminded that the primary responsibility of the president is to secure lives and properties, he was reminded the security is in the"Exclusive list" hence only the president has power to control all the security outfits in Nigeria but today the federal government is painting a different picture of what they told us when they were in the opposition.

I wouldn't pray that anyone supporting this government should experience this evil deeds but we must call a spead a spead, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: 7 Passengers Feared Killed, Many Missing by EdwardRandy(m): 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The girl's death really hurts me, I swear. I was online on Twitter when she dropped a post that she's being shot, some people started making cold comments like;

* Hey ipobian! What are you doing on a train built by buhari? Were you enroute to biafra?

Another fool said; Hey! Since you still got strength to type, why not make a video and upload so we can see? Haha! And so many more.

At that point I felt a deep sense of anger within me and wondered why people could be so cold and heartless. I never for once believed she could be chasing clout because I know there are limitations to what anyone can joke with.

My dear, Nigeria is highly dysfunctional with a system that destroys the mind of its citizens. Death has so occurred in this country that people now throw parties to celebrate the massacre & death of other people.

I wish I could rant more cos I'm pained but my wish is that the girl's soul hunts everyone who played a role in her death, including the morons that mocked her on social media. embarassed
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: 7 Passengers Feared Killed, Many Missing by Zulu2022: 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
The best thing no matter the offer u,Liv the north for the north,the won't hear,there places for now in North that is no go area
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: 7 Passengers Feared Killed, Many Missing by smileyoo: 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
rip to the beautiful lady. Nigeria failed you.
but who are these so-called bandits terrorising the nation, almost on daily basis, while the fg looks helpless. are they more stronger than the Nigeria state ?
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: 7 Passengers Feared Killed, Many Missing by stmoriz(m): 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Abeg put 0 for the back of the 7

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ado Doguwa Officially Declares For Speakership (Photo) / Increase Minimum Wage To N100,000 Instead Of N8,000 Palliatives – Primate Ayodel / Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.