Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,208 members, 7,849,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? (773 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 / 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him / 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? by Kuriosmynd: 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
Tinubu believes restructuring is an act of war, a means to division, is that true? That's your president to be o

One of the biggest and likely winner of the next presidential election, Bola Tinubu clearly does not believe in restructuring and he's not ambigous or shy about it. This only means the current state of affairs will continue in his term because he support the current political and economic structure of pain, misery and death we operate on.
----
Here is the proof:
This is what Tinubu has to say In a special commemorative interview, as he speaks with TheNEWS/ on his 70th birthday feast

Excerpt.
Question: Some critics have argued that except Nigeria is restructured, it might be difficult turning around the country now. Do you share such their views?

[/color]
Tinubus response: Nigeria is structured, in the form of six geopolitical zones as done by the military.

We adopted that Constitution, we adopted democracy. First of all, stabilize democratic governance, let’s have the stability, cater for the welfare of our people as a whole , as a nation. You just focus on that first and foremost. Don’t think of divisions, think of unity, stability.

Why should we concentrate on division and not things that will bring us together as a nation? That is the way I think. That is what I believe. It was reflected in my cabinet when I was the governor of Lagos State. I don’t care where you are from for as long as you can do the job. I give you the opportunity. You cannot? Get out of my cabinet.
My cabinet reflected the entire country. Prosperity and development in diversity are sweeter than blindly focusing on tribalism and language of differences and things like that. Our diversity should be used for opportunity and prosperity. Don’t engage in divisions, stay focused on what the nation need[color=#990000]

What do you all think of your incoming president who hates restructuring? Should Nigerians take the risk of voting for him despite having no intent or regard for restructuring? Isn't that voting for status quo? And we want change and progress

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/03/29/exclusive-pdp-doesnt-know-economics-101-tinubu-speaks-on-mission-for-nigeria/
Re: Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? by adefitim(m): 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Senseless.com
Re: Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? by QuotaSystem: 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
Happy Birthday to the Jagaban of Borgu - stay focused on winning.

Winners have no time for distractions cool

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? by NiRfreak(m): 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Tinubu is a Disaster in waiting.
For Tinubu to become the president he has to dance to the tune of the North and make compromise for the north. And as such such compromise will entail that he gives the bandits and Boko-haram Lords certain allowance of operation or certain financial allowance, otherwise, They will continue their killing spree.
Everything is disaster in waiting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? by godofuck231: 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Be like say you need gang beating , you still de ask common entrance question ?
Re: Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? by BSdetective: 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
Even if he believes do you think he'd get northern support if he comes out public with it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? by Kuriosmynd: 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
godofuck231:
Be like say you need gang beating , you still de ask common entrance question ?
Bros, it's like you are naive.
The mass of NIGERIAns secretly hoping and working for Tinubu to become the Next president will amaze you if you get to realise.
Let me use Nairaland as an example, the fact is, there are more sympathetic engagements or support for Tinubu anytime Tinubu is mentioned on front page. Look at the number of likes and thumbs up that Tinubu name gets.

If we are not careful and strategic another disaster will soon befall this country in Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? by godofuck231: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kuriosmynd:

Bros, it's like you are naive.
The mass of NIGERIAns secretly hoping and working for Tinubu to become the Next president will amaze you if you get to realise.
Let me use Nairaland as an example, the fact is, there are more sympathetic engagements or support for Tinubu anytime Tinubu is mentioned on front page. Look at the number of likes and thumbs up that Tinubu name gets.

If we are not careful and strategic another disaster will soon befall this country in Tinubu
thank you sir may your ancestor lead you to apc doom
Re: Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? by Kuriosmynd: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
godofuck231:
thank you sir may your ancestor lead you to apc doom
I'm not supporting APC or PDP...I will rather vote Sowore or a faceless party and have my conscience intact than vote a platform like PDP or APC that are twins and agent of doom and bloodshed
I'm only trying to sensitise people to understand the political mindset and status quo leaning of their impending president.
Re: Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? by godofuck231: 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kuriosmynd:

I'm not supporting APC or PDP...I will rather vote Sowore or a faceless party and have my conscience intact than vote a platform like PDP or APC that are twins and agent of doom and bloodshed
I'm only trying to sensitise people to understand the political mindset and status quo leaning of their impending president.
ok sir
Re: Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? by fregeneh(m): 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
BSdetective:
Even if he believes do you think he'd get northern support if he comes out public with it?

What You should have ask him is that if tinubu comes out publicly to say he believe in restructuring will he vote for him?
Re: Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? by Kuriosmynd: 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
fregeneh:

What You should have ask him is that if tinubu comes out publicly to say he believe in restructuring will he vote for him?
Some of you can't read and make informed inference.
I can never in my world vote Tinubu.. i will have nightmares forever and my conscience will sear me to death.
The point of my post is to make people see another one point why Tinubu is Disaster in waiting, who would only carry on the present suffering to another level.
Re: Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? by BSdetective: 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kuriosmynd:

I can never in my world vote Tinubu.. i will have nightmares forever and my conscience will sear me to death.
The point of my post is to make people see another one point why Tinubu is Disaster in waiting, who would only carry on the present suffering to another level.

The point of your post was to show your stupidity and antagonism. There....I helped you articulate that.
Re: Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? by Drastick(m): 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
Na who don chop bellyful dey talk politics.
Re: Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? by Kuriosmynd: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
Drastick:
Na who don chop bellyful dey talk politics.
But widespread chronic hunger is caused by bad politics. You had better fight and speak up against bad politics, otherwise, bad politics can even kill you. So u know
Re: Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? by Drastick(m): 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kuriosmynd:

But widespread chronic hunger is caused by bad politics. You had better fight and speak up against bad politics, otherwise, bad politics can even kill you. So u know

You are right sir.
Pls can u wire me transport fare(#2,300) to attend an interview tommorow. Pls i appeal to u sir
Re: Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? by Sparrk007(m): 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
QuotaSystem:
Happy Birthday to the Jagaban of Borgu - stay focused on winning.

Winners have no time for distractions cool
las las na everybody's go sufferam..the change when them give you will soon finished
Re: Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? by Kuriosmynd: 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Sparrk007:
las las na everybody's go sufferam..the change when them give you will soon finished
Leave the BMC...their suffering is coming
Re: Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? by orisa37: 4:37am On Mar 30, 2022
SO HE WANTS TO BE MAXIMUM LEADER LIKE IN A MILITARY REGIME?
HE MUST BE JOKING. IN THE COUNTRY OF THE IGBOS, TIVS, BANDITS AND BOKOHARAMS? HE WON'T LAST ONE YEAR.
Re: Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? by orisa37: 4:45am On Mar 30, 2022
HE IS A DICTATOR NOT A DEMOCRATS.
ONE WHO CANNOT SHARE RESPONSIBILITIES IS A FAILURE FROM THE START.
Re: Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? by orisa37: 4:52am On Mar 30, 2022
WHEN YOU RESTRUCTURE, YOU ARE DEMOSTRATING KNOWLEDGE OF PROBLEM SOLUTION.
Re: Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? by Kuriosmynd: 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
orisa37:
WHEN YOU RESTRUCTURE, YOU ARE DEMOSTRATING KNOWLEDGE OF PROBLEM SOLUTION.
So it's safe to say that Tinubu has no knowledge of solution of our problems to demonstrate.
He probably wants to add more salt to our injury by following the Manifesto of APC which is the Manifesto of poverty, misery, backwardness and bloodshed.
Re: Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? by Chimaraymond455: 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ancestors can't rule Nigeria never, so present condition of this country and hardship everywhere brought by tinubu and his demonic APC don't tell me you are happy about it Mr Man,. Nigerians can't vote ancestors anyone.

Re: Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? by ivolt: 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
So which candidate really believes in restructure?
None.
There are many reasons you may dislike Tinubu as a candidate,
but on the issue of restructuring, all the candidates are equal
regardless of what they say.
Re: Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? by Kuriosmynd: 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
ivolt:
So which candidate really believes in restructure?
None.
There are many reasons you may dislike Tinubu as a candidate,
but on the issue of restructuring, all the candidates are equal
regardless of what they say.
It's not too late to scout for candidates who believe in restructuring, instead of supporting candidates who don't.
Without restructuring, We will only be moving round in circles thinking we are having a head way
Re: Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? by Donshegxy10(m): 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kuriosmynd:

with this point of yours, I WILL STAND ON TINUBU's MANDATE.
T for thanks.
Re: Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? by orisa37: 6:55am On Apr 04, 2022
APC HAS NO MANIFESTO.
GOD WILL DO ONE FOR Osinbajo WHEN HE SUCCEEDS BUHARI.
IT IS GOD WHO APPOINTS LEADERS.
Re: Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? by Akponmfet: 7:21am On Apr 04, 2022
Restructuring suits only states that generate revenue through natural resources. As a Biafran man,how do you hope to gain from Restructuring when you know that you don't generate any revenue, the monthly allocation you get comes from the Niger Delta states. Think before you speak,begger states like the 5 Biafran states will fold up if Nigeria implements Restructuring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? by Kuriosmynd: 9:42am On Apr 04, 2022
Donshegxy10:

with this point of yours, I WILL STAND ON TINUBU's MANDATE.
T for thanks.
K..u can vote for ur ancestor
Re: Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? by demmie1: 11:35am On Apr 04, 2022
Kuriosmynd:

Tinubu believes restructuring is an act of war, a means to division, is that true? That's your president to be o

One of the biggest and likely winner of the next presidential election, Bola Tinubu clearly does not believe in restructuring and he's not ambigous or shy about it. This only means the current state of affairs will continue in his term because he support the current political and economic structure of pain, misery and death we operate on.
----
Here is the proof:
This is what Tinubu has to say In a special commemorative interview, as he speaks with TheNEWS/ on his 70th birthday feast

Excerpt.
Question: Some critics have argued that except Nigeria is restructured, it might be difficult turning around the country now. Do you share such their views?

[/color]
Tinubus response: Nigeria is structured, in the form of six geopolitical zones as done by the military.

We adopted that Constitution, we adopted democracy. First of all, stabilize democratic governance, let’s have the stability, cater for the welfare of our people as a whole , as a nation. You just focus on that first and foremost. Don’t think of divisions, think of unity, stability.

Why should we concentrate on division and not things that will bring us together as a nation? That is the way I think. That is what I believe. It was reflected in my cabinet when I was the governor of Lagos State. I don’t care where you are from for as long as you can do the job. I give you the opportunity. You cannot? Get out of my cabinet.
My cabinet reflected the entire country. Prosperity and development in diversity are sweeter than blindly focusing on tribalism and language of differences and things like that. Our diversity should be used for opportunity and prosperity. Don’t engage in divisions, stay focused on what the nation need[color=#990000]

What do you all think of your incoming president who hates restructuring? Should Nigerians take the risk of voting for him despite having no intent or regard for restructuring? Isn't that voting for status quo? And we want change and progress

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/03/29/exclusive-pdp-doesnt-know-economics-101-tinubu-speaks-on-mission-for-nigeria/

Do northerners believe in restructuring? I didn't even bother to read the post
Re: Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? by Kuriosmynd: 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
demmie1:

Do northerners believe in restructuring? I didn't even bother to read the post
What's the relationship between the belief of northerner in restructuring and looking for candidates that will change our current political system that concentrate too much power at the center

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Will Never Be Allowed To Be President-Opinion / Tinubu Is A Big Mistake, Nigeria Not An Islamic Nation, #christianpresident2023 / God Showed Me Peter Obi As President - Prophet Odumeje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.