Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,274 members, 7,842,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna (48673 Views)

Gidan Waya: El-Rufai Reacts To The Killing Of Student Protester / Abba Abbey Gidan Haki Kidnapped And Killed By His Ex Lover / Attack Ongoing At Malikawa In Gidan Goga, Zamfara State - Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by preciousmetals: 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
The Northerners never see anything yet, this is just the beginning, the should continue chasing the innocent Igbos while their region is taking over by terrorist.
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Mooh247: 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Are you serious with this number you didn't provide the year

Year?

We are talking about this few days back... It's in the news

Check Sahara reporters website on the news of the airport attack the day of APC primaries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by AngelicBeing: 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
sad
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by edosignature(m): 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
Biggest fraud of the century, Buhari will take care of security while Osibanjo will handle Economy.

Right now the Economy & Security are in comatose.

Buhari & Osibanjo should be impeached or resign.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by olatade(m): 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
This is heartbreaking, this country clearly has no plans for it's citizens but horror, agony and hunger, I get scared of going anywhere in this country, I often just want to be in my house, there's so much danger out there.
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by siant: 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
MANAABBQGRILLS'S SELF CONFIDENCE IS SERIOUSLY DAMAGED

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by ifex370(m): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
Igbofam:
This is beginning to look like Sabotage and a sponsored terror attack from Quarters wanting to wrest power from this current leadership.

Something is fishy

Like this is the first time you're hearing of an attack.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Igbofam: 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
ifex370:

Like this is the first time you're hearing of an attack.

Not coordinated like this and not specifically targeting the railways. These are clearly sponsored and an act of deliberate sabotage
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
Birahi is still busy with apc national Congress grin
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by OneCandleAway(f): 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
Igbofam:

Not coordinated like this and not specifically targeting the railways. These are clearly sponsored and an act of deliberate sabotage

But its very obvious they've been targeting the railways ever since. They threw a big stone at it previously, shot at it, it's not rocket science that they would find a way stop the trains someday. The fault lies with the leaders who lack foresight and can't put security measures in place.

And I'm sure if the catch the bandits that caused this attack, they will forgive them just like the others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by chaloskyx: 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
NIGERIA IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNA ONE NIGERIANS NO GO LISTEN OKAY TILL THEY ARRIVE LAGOS THAT WHEN ALL OF YOU WOULD WAKEUP
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by OneCandleAway(f): 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
[b][/b]
chaloskyx:
NIGERIA IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNA ONE NIGERIANS NO GO LISTEN OKAY TILL THEY ARRIVE LAGOS THAT WHEN ALL OF YOU WOULD WAKEUP

It's the northerners that should wake up and protest.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Ugonna62: 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
Igbofam:
This is beginning to look like Sabotage and a sponsored terror attack from Quarters wanting to wrest power from this current leadership.

Something is fishy
And what do u have to say about all kinds of sensless killings and abductions going on in a large scale all over the north unabeted since 2016,is there also a political undertone behind those babaric acts?

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by ShenTeh(m): 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mooh247:
shocked

This guys ain't even hiding

Kaduna Airport attack 24th and 25th of March

Kaduna - Abuja train station attack 28th and 29th of March

Kaduna - Abuja expressway attack 29th March

Kaduna has by far the highest concentration of military installations and bases in Nigeria and west Africa

Abuja is Nigerias political headquarters

The game Northerners are playing only Northerners understand

But regardless of the games or bloodshed power returns South

Nigeria is a mystery.
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by goody2019: 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
Handiwork of those hellbent on sabotaging this government. And the government is treating them with thick gloves, behaving like a weakling. It's time to come real hard on saboteurs. Marketers and middlemen, terrorists and bandits, trade unions and associations - they are the culprits of inflation, high cost of living and terrorism.
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by dealslip(f): 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
A few days ago the first lady asked for prayer for Nigeria. Now we are facing this repeated attack. Does she know what we don't know?

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
I will take them serious when they start bombing Train station and booking offices; now we are at War in Ukraine! And football dey online..
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Ugonna62: 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
In the midst of these nonsense happening in Nigeria today,i give my respect to Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu,(Ikemba Nnewi) Mazi Nnamdi okwu Kanu (Onyendu)and Chief Sunday Igboho.your struggle will be appreciated someday,your persecution will not be in vain.
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by mmsen: 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
goody2019:
Handiwork of those hellbent on sabotaging this government. And the government is treating them with thick gloves, behaving like a weakling. It's time to come real hard on saboteurs. Marketers and middlemen, terrorists and bandits, trade unions and associations - they are the culprits of inflation, high cost of living and terrorism.

When Boko Haram started their nonsense it was Buhari who said it would be unfair to the north to treat them as terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by dasparrow: 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
I don't even know why many of you are surprised. Did Dr Obadiah Mailafia of blessed memory not tell you guys in his interview with Sahara Reporters that the Fulani are planning to start a war in Nigeria beginning 2021? Did he not warn that the reason for them doing so is so that they will not hand over power come 2022? Did you think Dr Obadiah and Commodore Olakunle who came out to warn you of the plans of this government were joking? Some of you have such a short memory span. We are only in March. It's going to be a bumpy ride ahead for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by ifex370(m): 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
Igbofam:

Concerns have been growing over the last few years on the audacity posed by these terrorist attacks but what was done?

Absolutely nothing.

There is nothing new about this asides from incompetence.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by dasparrow: 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
chaloskyx:

Nigerians think they are safe because they reside in the cities. They don't realize that these fulani terrorists have plans to start attacking the cities next. There is one goal only and that goal is to turn Nigeria into a conquered territory of the fulanis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by elijahkayode(m): 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
kolnel:
very bad development.
That's how the north destroyed the first rail tracks, just because they want to make money from trucking.
I blame Lord lugard for this.
The north is holding the country down.
The solution is for all regions to go their separate ways.

blame the #west
#britain evil union of the South & North Nigeria in 1904 due to financial obligations destroyed our culture
after the #west Atlantic slave trade it's obvious
(the west believe we can't think for ourselves)

in 1967 Britain and it's evil alies killed millions
The thirty-month-long war led to the death of over one million ethnic Igbos and other Easterner is the first western lead genocide -on-black postcolonial Africa

in 2022 under the #buhari regime
Nigerians indigenous citezens are being killed everyday (this is my first person account I've seen enough blood to make a lifetime of stories)

(it's obvious the west take joy in our suffering) their evil (almagamation) project has failed us
curse be on lugard Frederick

1.) under #Obama 300 young girls were kidnapped yet no sanctions of any kind
are we inferior to #Ukraine

2.) #Nigeria have capacity to become the number 1 oil producer in the #world but the west CIA don't want a stronger Africa (it's not in their interest
A world order must be preserved)

we have refinery yet none is working (in 2022 we import refine oil)

3.) we have capacity to generate power still no state enjoy six hours power everyday
(woe to the west for their role in downgrading our lifestyle)

africa despise The west role in our history
they forcibly kidnap us for #Atlantic #slavetrade

Buhari Official statement on Herdsmen Killing under President Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK_lLL_NBe0
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by bilulu(m): 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
Igbofam:

Something is fishy
see them.... stewpid
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by ChoCho54(f): 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mooh247:

When exactly did Tinubu show any sign of dementia or mental incapacitaty kind state proof with link

I asked you a question earlier. Have you seen him physically in the last two years? I guess you are just online shouting ipob and that's all? grin
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Mooh247: 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
ChoCho54:
I asked you a question earlier. Have you seen him physically in the last two years? I guess you are just online shouting ipob and that's all? grin

Yes I saw him when he came to visit Sen Lekan Balogun.. I intentionally went to welcome our next President

So back to my question. Do you have anylink to back your envious, jealous , ipobic dimentia false claim
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by lookingfly: 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
Igbofam:

Something is fishy
are you saying same happened in the last regime?
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Bishop2006: 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
The real situation is here!!!! The GOVERNOR said on the tv that kaduna is safe and nobody from afar should stop condemning the state, and he planted the Evil. THE DEMONS YOU MADE. We don’t need to pray cos it’s there business...., Build destroy and rebuild
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Flossq: 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
Akinsete19:
Lol, last last all aboki and their counterparts will receive sense by force

All the evil el Rufai sponsored against Jonathan’s government is what is befalling him.
Re: Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna by Igbofam: 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
lookingfly:
are you saying same happened in the last regime?

Last Regime was Boko Haram and I recall GEJ saying Bokoharam sponsors are in PDP. Even the assassinated National security adviser then Azazi said PDP is Boko Haram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) / Port Harcourt Residents Fishing On Flooded Government House Road (Photo) / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.