Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! (4574 Views)

List Of Northerners And Their Appointments Under Gej's Government! / How GEJ's Airport Shuttles Weaken Abuja Security, Endanger Residents / Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by Mbeki: 8:17am On Jul 04, 2011
Untold hardship has been unleashed on the people living in Karu,Nyanya,Maraba and Masaka area adjourning the Aso Rock the nation seat of power.

After the boko haram bomb blast at the Police Headquarters, a checking point was mounted along the expressway connecting these settlement (which is about 6 kilometers to Abuja, though a place like masaka is as far as 20 kilometers) resulting to the worst traffic jam one can imagine.

People going to work has to trek up to 10 kilometers as all vehicle are virtually at standstill.

Is blocking right of pass the best way the government can figure out to curb terrorism?

The people in these areas need urgent help!

Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by Mbeki: 8:19am On Jul 04, 2011
People are already on the road since 4:00 am, no movement all engine switched off!

Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by Mbeki: 8:21am On Jul 04, 2011
Taking their destiny into their hands, trecking the whole 6+ kilometer to the central area!

Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by Mbeki: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2011
More people trekking

Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by Mbeki: 8:37am On Jul 04, 2011
How do we know these are not Boko haram carrying bombs in these backpack?

The soldiers are not searching anything, they just blocked the road completely wasting valuable man hours!

This is not how to counter terrorism!

Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by Mbeki: 8:37am On Jul 04, 2011
more unsearched bags

Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by Mbeki: 8:38am On Jul 04, 2011
more unsearched bags

Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by Mbeki: 8:40am On Jul 04, 2011
This poor woman has no other alternatives than to trek with her 4 kids to Army Children School at Abacha Barrack!

Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by Mbeki: 8:42am On Jul 04, 2011
People jumping into a moving lorry risking all!

Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 04, 2011
Sorry to say but most of those people voted luck ocer competence, na wetin dem vote they dey get. 6km is not far na; after all der mentor walked farther without shoes: if he can make it they can make it. Shey it was d same set off pple dat were always affected anytime dey closed eagle square road for silly programs on work days and dey still went to vote cos na him luck, no be today, suffer don enter dem, suffer and complain and still collect rice and indomie amd vote for luck. Suffering and smiling
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by Mbeki: 8:43am On Jul 04, 2011
This man was nearly hit while trying to jump into the lorry!

Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by Mbeki: 8:44am On Jul 04, 2011
This woman probably voted for FRESH AIR! and is breathing it now with her baby!

Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by Mbeki: 8:46am On Jul 04, 2011
The counter terrorism road blocks, wonder how these hold up has reduced the bomb attacks?

Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by Mbeki: 8:48am On Jul 04, 2011
Maybe there are bomb detectors in this truck, i don't know but the road block don't make sense at all!

Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by honeric01(m): 10:13am On Jul 04, 2011
Its not only peculiar to Nigeria, it happens all over the world - Jona jona
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by Gbawe: 10:16am On Jul 04, 2011
debrief08:

Sorry to say but most of those people voted luck ocer competence, na wetin dem vote they dey get.[b] 6km is not far na; after all der mentor walked farther without shoes: if he can make it they can make it. [/b]Shey it was d same set off pple dat were always affected anytime dey closed eagle square road for silly programs on work days and dey still went to vote cos na him luck, no be today, suffer don enter dem, suffer and complain and still collect rice and indomie amd vote for luck. Suffering and smiling

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"Original sufferheads" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by honeric01(m): 10:39am On Jul 04, 2011
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"Original sufferheads" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't you just like my location? LAND OF ZOMBIES, serve them shiiit and they'd be glad to eat it all up! grin grin grin angry
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by mikeywise(m): 10:56am On Jul 04, 2011
@ all dis is not ;Da laughing matter o,I got the full dose of the grin fresh air today,just glad dat I didn't waste my vote,infact the fresh air almost choked me,@ mbeki, how did u manage to get those pix even close to the checkpoints? I saw some guys dat were caaught trying to take pix.my legs are still hurting from trekking the distance.I would have to leave the house by 3am tomorow to avoid dis fresh air.
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by mikeywise(m): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2011
@ all dis is not  ;Da laughing matter o,I got the full dose of the grin fresh air today,just glad dat I didn't waste my vote,infact the fresh air almost choked me,@ mbeki, how did u manage to get those pix even close to the checkpoints? I saw some guys dat were caaught trying to take pix.my legs are still hurting from trekking the distance.I would have to leave the house by 3am tomorow to avoid dis fresh air.
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by mikeywise(m): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2011
@ all dis is not  ;Da laughing matter o,I got the full dose of the grin fresh air today,just glad dat I didn't waste my vote,infact the fresh air almost choked me,@ mbeki, how did u manage to get those pix even close to the checkpoints? I saw some guys dat were caaught trying to take pix.my legs are still hurting from trekking the distance.I would have to leave the house by 3am tomorow to avoid dis fresh air.
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by Gbawe: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2011
mikeywise:

@ all dis is not  ;Da laughing matter o,I got the full dose of the grin fresh air today,just glad dat I didn't waste my vote[b],infact the fresh air almost choked me[/b],@ mbeki, how did u manage to get those pix even close to the checkpoints? I saw some guys dat were caaught trying to take pix.my legs are still hurting from trekking the distance.I would have to leave the house by 3am tomorow to avoid dis fresh air.

grin grin grin grin grin My brother, Ndo. E go better . Shame you have to enjoy the "fresh air" with those who voted for GEJ. Alas, that is democracy.
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by 1025: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2011
Sorry to say but most of those people voted luck ocer competence, na wetin dem vote they dey get. 6km is not far na; after all der mentor walked farther without shoes: if he can make it they can make it. Shey it was d same set off pple dat were always affected anytime dey closed eagle square road for silly programs on work days and dey still went to vote cos na him luck, no be today, suffer don enter dem, suffer and complain and still collect rice and indomie amd vote for luck. Suffering and smiling

@debrief08,
so upon wetin happen to el rufai, u still dey talk? no problems. obasanjo used efcc but jonathan is using sss so we are watching.

@topic,
fresh air 2011 jonathan/sambo - the two messiah in one. until nigerians accept it that nothing good can come out of ottah farm, we will not progress. bombs and bombings have finally settled in nigeria to augment the corruption virus that we have in our DNA.
shameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to pdp and their criminal cabals.
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by honeric01(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2011
So help them God, dem zombie, dem zombie grin
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2011
I turned bak on sighting the "fresh Air"!

I did not vote for fresh air therefore they should enjoy it alone!

Wait until you see the heavy "fresh air" at kubwa road! Even police officers were complaining bitterly

Guess what? The zombie crowd were suffering, smiling and making jest of the situation! angry angry

This country is full of Morons! including me! No other nation can quietly take the kind of shi-t dished to Nigerians by their leaders!
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2011
boko haram has won sad
Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by Mbeki: 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2011
mikeywise:

@ all dis is not  ;Da laughing matter o,I got the full dose of the grin fresh air today,just glad dat I didn't waste my vote,infact the fresh air almost choked me,@ mbeki, how did u manage to get those pix even close to the checkpoints? I saw some guys dat were caaught trying to take pix.my legs are still hurting from trekking the distance.I would have to leave the house by 3am tomorow to avoid dis fresh air.

I was actually watching out for any security man that will challenge me for taking pictures!

I did not hide while doing that! It's a fact that the whole world should know! Am glad they've removed the check point now!

NLC rose up to the challenge asking the government to remove the check point and the road is easing up as we speak!
more pics

Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by Mbeki: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2011
Men of the SSS stopped by the soldiers as they were taking one way!

Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by Mbeki: 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2011
Nigeria gra-gra! before you know it, the SSS started intimidating, off course they have a more sophisticated weapon that the soldiers!

Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by Mbeki: 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2011
Off course they resisted the soldiers and drove their one way!

Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by Mbeki: 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2011
They drove off! laws are made for some people!

Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by Mbeki: 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2011
Mass Exodus

Re: How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism! by Mbeki: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2011
Mass movement to get a fresher air!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce Completes 2 Uavs (drones) And An Unmanned Jet Flight Tests / Reason Why Buhari Is Blocking DSS From Aso Rock / Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu: Fg Lawyers Abscond From Ecowas Court (happening Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.