Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin (60376 Views)

Re: Viral Whatsapp Voice Note Of Impending Attack On Badagry / I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola / BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by ensamy(m): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2022
No matter what, even if they bomb the whole country, I can never leave this country for any terrorist to take over my fatherland. We all die here as Ukrainians are doing. No japa . shocked shocked sad

1 Like

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by Invitationn: 8:44am On Mar 30, 2022
Nasri100:
Don’t get why this government has a personal
Hatred on ibos if this is real.

You can’t build a working society with all these gimmicks.

IPOB or Igbos?
Are they the same?
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by EdwardRandy(m): 8:45am On Mar 30, 2022
chachauche:
you deserve pity,your brain is rotten.
What do you mean he deserves pity? The fool deserves a bullet in his skull.
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by kellynexx007(m): 8:50am On Mar 30, 2022
They can detect plans to bomb stadium by ipob but they're blind or deaf from detecting plans on kaduna-abuja, airport attack by bandit.....the earlier we realize the high level of nepotism in Nigeria government....Ipob don't operate outside the eastern zone...all this false allegation is make the eastern nigeria look bad. see what boko haram,iswap, bandits are doing....still their focus is ipob.
A country where the constitution is pampering a particular region or religion because they feel its their inheritance. shithole nation.
I don't support insurgency or militancy but as a security outfit ur paramount assignment is the safety people and protection of the country at large not playing bias.
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 30, 2022
Timmi:

Before you run your mouth like a tap water, apply your common sense. What did the government have to gain or loose by hating Ibos? Just think a little bit. Are they relevant at all to the rest of us Nigerians? Of course not, they’ve caused us a lot of embarrassment in drug dealings, crimes, drugs and get rich quick schemes
A fat idiot like you
Your own Tribe is holy, Terrorist and agent of darkness like you Lightening strike you down

1 Like

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by whippersnapper(m): 8:53am On Mar 30, 2022
LilyColin:
Divide this shithóle make everybody answer him papa name.

go and divide it now. Your fate would be worse than dele giwa
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by Ogbeni2000: 8:56am On Mar 30, 2022
You're a big fool. Ode nie you're a disgrace to your family. At your age is this what you ought to be doing? Of what use is your tribal insults. You're a shame to Responsible Yoruba men and women around the world.
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by Freebills12: 9:02am On Mar 30, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Fairmedia:

Mad animal, how will division solve the security problem?

You people are so dumb and clueless, so you idiots think just by dividing Nigeria will make all the bandits and terrorist go away...

Mr Sense, so you don't know that by dividing this country all these bandits stuff will stop. You think the northern oligarchs don't have hand in it? Gumi the Minister of bandit knows their hide out and communicates with them. The govt of Buhari doesn't want to use excessive force on them because they are his kinsmen. In South the noise is about marginalization and victimization by the govt, this is what gave rise to IPOB. IPOB has given Buhari conditions to resolve the trend, which are restructure the country, open portharcourt,onitsha, onne sea ports, and resources control. Are you claiming ignorance of the fact that a mere restructuring and state police will not solve security problem in Nigeria? Each state knows her nook and cranny, Obi from Owerri knows Owerri well than Adamu from Kebbi who may be visiting owerri for the first time. We Nigerians know the solution to the problem but since it limit our political power we say no that. Or are you also saying that election problem can be resolved by passing a bill that zones the presidency to the six geopolitical zones. We just don't want to loose power.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2022
nobody believes yoruba media anymore.. faken fake fake

Timmi:

I think you forgot to take your medicines and illicit drugs, that’s why your sight is clouded and cannot see. Look and read the criminals associated with Nigerians abroad, over 90% are Ibos/igbos/Igbos. Locally, same statistics. Those are facts. Drug smuggling, illegal arms dealing, cheating, lies, propaganda are your people traits. And that’s why we want you people to form your own banana republic and hopefully this time around it won’t fail and you will actually have a leader that leads and stays in the front instead of running away or be chasing totos overseas while the rest of you mumus idolize and slowpoke. Please go and take your drugs, clear your sight so that you will know where the Atlantic is actually located. Igbo Kwedu!, Igbo Amala!!!

1 Like

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by sulem4u: 9:29am On Mar 30, 2022
....many need to be schooled on how intelligence works....it's advisory in nature which is subject to acceptance or rejection. In this case ,a perfect job had been done as far as intelligence stuff is concerned. The enforcement/intelligence consumers should be called for questioning in this case.Thanks!!!
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by SamJel(m): 9:36am On Mar 30, 2022
DSS had Intel of an attack by IPOB but didn't have Intel of the attack on the Kaduna – Abuja train.

They will always have Intel about a protest to be carried out against the government even before it is planned but never has Intel on terrorist attacks.

I'm not supporting IPOB or any group attacking citizens but their intelligent gathering should not be seen to be selective.

1 Like

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by Freebills12: 9:41am On Mar 30, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Aboguede:

U failed

Ipob is not igbo!

Funny you, he mentioned Igbo. This govt has demonic hatred for the Igbos. All most all the govt policies in terms project, appointment ,allocations are not in favour of the south East. Buhari has special hatred for the Igbos, he doesn't even hide it, he says it in speech... If you claimed not to have noticed it, then you are a liar by the way IPOB is Igbo more than, because she incorporates Eastern region.

1 Like

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by Awise09(m): 9:54am On Mar 30, 2022
WhizdomXX:
All those who foisted evil leaders on Nigerians, they will never know Peace. Their ambitions will come to nought. The stolen monies they spend on their families especially their children, will not come to fruition. Amen.

Nigerians arise and save NIGERIA.
This ftc is dedicated to Dr. Chinelo. May her soul rest in peace. Congrats Lala wink
and other good abide sons and daughters of Nigeria that lost their life in the train attacked.
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:56am On Mar 30, 2022
Skull defeated miners too have say? in which space? you know better you slave. cry baby

Neddstark:

A derelict product of a baby factory businees definitely has nothing but stupidity to offer. I will say my views outside, come and beat me you think i am weak like you who takes it up the anus?

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by Neddstark: 10:09am On Mar 30, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Skull defeated miners too have say? in which space? you know better you slave. cry baby

Look at this mkpurummiri infested brain. If you like don't go and do dna test. Baby factory product.
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:14am On Mar 30, 2022
if you are tired guy, you can join your brothers Emmanuel adebayo in Togo,that's where you belong and we will set the records straight. Fulanis are claiming their lands back, ilorin,lokoja,yewa,igangan..you can wail from now till next year..the race for the Atlantic is on. The Portuguese discovered it,we own 65 percent stake. Just cry cry cry wailer

Neddstark:

Look at this mkpurummiri infested brain. If you like don't go and do dna test. Baby factory product.

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by syntekelite(m): 10:15am On Mar 30, 2022
olril17:
I'm a Yoruba and I'm speaking on behalf of millions of other Yoruba people that we will not vote tinubu in 2023...its over our dead body a corrupt and and an absolute unintelligent fool like tinubu will ever become president of this country.
Affliction will never rise twice.
stop equating the useless oloriburuku,mashanfani,afofungbemu,alatenujes alailopolo tinubu supporters on nairaland to Yoruba people.. they do not speak for us..they only speak for SW APC...they are bunch of useless noisemaking irritants.
SW APC is not SW..
if any fool tell u Tinubu has SW on lockdown...its a lie.
no sensible Yoruba apart from his urchins are supporting tinubu....
a won omoale jatijatii

Dont mind them, they so unaware of whats happening in yoruba land ,still blaming yorubas for voting in buhari as if no single ibo voted buhari.. i can categorically tell you thousands of ibos voted buhari.. no one tribe brought in buhari, buhari was brought in by the northern rigging oligarchs..

1 Like

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by Neddstark: 10:16am On Mar 30, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
if you are tired guy, you can join your brothers Emmanuel adebayo in Togo,that's where you belong and we will set the records straight. Fulanis are claiming their lands back, ilorin,lokoja,yewa,igangan..you can wail from now till next year..the race for the Atlantic is on. The Portuguese discovered it,we own 65 percent stake. Just cry cry cry wailer

See this one from a tribe without an empire. Osu casted ipob clown.
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:19am On Mar 30, 2022
empire my foot. Someone without an empire yet he never lost any territories..you haven't seen anything yet you slave. Prepare to go back and fight for ilorin or else..

Neddstark:

See this one from a tribe without an empire. Osu casted ipob clown.

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by Shebbs: 11:11am On Mar 30, 2022
Bandits Just Killed Over A 100 Persons On The Abuja-Kaduna Railway And All You Could Do Was Pin IPOB To A Mere Invasion By Angry Nigerians In The Stadium Who Felt They Deserve A Place At The World Cup If The Boys Had Put In More Efforts. Shame On You DSS! Shame On This Inhumane Government!! You're Against Secedation But Your Actions Speaks Differently.

1 Like

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by Aboguede(m): 11:26am On Mar 30, 2022
Am anambra and buhari regime is better for us than Jonathan!

Ipob is a private organisation using some mumu igbos to do their business just like boko haram!

We real Igbos don't beg for any body's pity because we are capable so buhari or any body has no power to hate us and if any it dies not mean shit to us cool
Now get it

Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Funny you, he mentioned Igbo. This govt has demonic hatred for the Igbos. All most all the govt policies in terms project, appointment ,allocations are not in favour of the south East. Buhari has special hatred for the Igbos, he doesn't even hide it, he says it in speech... If you claimed not to have noticed it, then you are a liar by the way IPOB is Igbo more than, because she incorporates Eastern region.
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by tungamaje: 11:26am On Mar 30, 2022
PHIPEX:
The hatred is so deep but masked. See how they conveniently tagged it on IPOB but couldn't get any prior info on the rail attack. Who says this is not same way they tag IPOB with any violent crime in the East?
Who doesn't know IPOB have no hands in those attacks in the east. That's why Igbos don't mind people like udele, oyigboupdate, ablejesus, ojiofor and co who accuse IPOB of killing their people which they have always denied. This is an eye opener. Let's see whether they'll come to their senses

1 Like

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by Godispeace: 11:41am On Mar 30, 2022
cos u Igbos support terrorists ---IPOB/ESN, criminality to get rich and Nuisance to ur host states/community while disguising as the victim blaming and insulting other 2 major tribe.
Nasri100:
Don’t get why this government has a personal
Hatred on ibos if this is real.

You can’t build a working society with all these gimmicks.

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by chrismastre5(m): 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Bro it's real. Those of us that believe in one Nigeria is even counted as IPOB bcs we are lgbos.

Help me judge the matter
You never see anything, when the time comes, you are ipob whether you like it or not. So far asl your name sounds like igbo name, just forget it.
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by Henrygetpaid: 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
Everytime dss had knowledge..

Tell them to go fvk themselves..
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by lalastimlala: 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
lol

so ipob don reach Yoruba soil

this ipob must be very powerful oooo
MUMU. How Abuja take be Yoruba soil. Stupiid Igbo.
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by Mummyfour(f): 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Yeah. IPOB hit the train tracks too. Buffonery in epic proportions.
Don't mind the stupid brain dead slowpoke.

See ediots we are sharing this country with . vagabonds that know the truth, but would rather masturbate on Igbo matters.

I won't be shocked when I read tomorrow that the useless DSS has debunked the secular and at that point, those BMC urchins will go mute
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by splashbaby(m): 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
Telekinetic:

That was how I met some Afonja louts on the bus on my way back from work, one was complaining how he’s been forced to live on the street with his family after selling his house and land to an Igbo neighbor seeking to expand his shop. In my mind I was like what kind of dangerous stupidity is this?? Only you sell your land, waste the money on olosho forget say you get wife and kids and then still turn around and be antagonizing the Igbo dude. Unfortunately that’s how many of these scar faced Yoruba fools are, always blaming the Igbos for their failures and channeling that hatred they should have had for their parents instead for scarifying their faces with broken glass.
You be original Werey. You saw one Yoruba who sold his house to an Igbo man and blablabla, that makes you richer abi. Oponu akin dani dani...Only an Igbo thinks he's on top of a man because he pays for his service. Once an Igbo man wants to buy things from you and pays, he automatically think you are his slave thereof. Stupid set of people.
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by splashbaby(m): 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Another slavish minority pon da beat

Oloriburuku don show face.
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
ah Han...I knw you not yoruba, fashy the oloriburuku yab..even ghana man sabi am. Minority isn't a bad thing na. It's just so you know your place..fight no dey am.

splashbaby:
Oloriburuku don show face.
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
Don't be angry..your analysis is stupid. I bought your damn house in lagos and you relocated to your village Iragbiji to enjoy the rest of your days ..automatically you are bigger than I am. why you sell the house if you no dey hungry.? My boys the middle class igbo business traders are getting streets named after them in your so called region..goan remove the signpost..Ndi ala. slavish thinking. Goan reclaim Lokoja from fulanis if them born you well..Oh Ilorin as well. they slaughtered you and Enslaved your people..Be thankful we are kind and civilized as to buy..Wakili took yewa and igangan ,you fled to benin republic as refugees and that's that's fact. You are below the food chain,you can only wail like you have done from.birth but it wouldnt change a thing that igbos will get to the Atlantic before the fulanis. My Job here is to put slavish people like in your classless position who think they can talk down on Igbos because we don't do fulani method of slaughtering you. I'm here to lick your premium tears

splashbaby:
You be original Werey. You saw one Yoruba who sold his house to an Igbo man and blablabla, that makes you richer abi. Oponu akin dani dani...Only an Igbo thinks he's on top of a man because he pays for his service. Once an Igbo man wants to buy things from you and pays, he automatically think you are his slave thereof. Stupid set of people.

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by dnawah(m): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
lalasticlala:
As shared by popular journalist, David Hundeyin;

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1508897828202074119?t=lVkSGK5wDyYzz-KfWL-RrQ&s=08
how? If na so them sell this match naw.if nigeria win e for no happen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Entitlements Of Former Heads Of State And Presidents / IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) / 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.